screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Goddess Nikki Tries A New Pet, Part 1
Format: mp4
Size: 409.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:03, 6141 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nikki gets flooded with requests from men wanting to be owned by her. Occasionally she will have a video slave film when a new pet arrives for testing, like with this new applicant today. Most ultimately fail and are discarded though as she has little time for those not willing to completely devote themselves to her, but she will give this male a chance to prove himself worthy.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 409.04 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 04, 2024 7:07 am
Made To Masturbate

Starring: Nikki & Nikki
WL1194

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Made To Masturbate
Format: wmv
Size: 388.17 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:17:05, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Poor Honeybadger isn't very good at containing his cum when faced with a brace of Nikkis, especially when he's being made to masturbate and drink our spit! We take great pleasure in pushing him to the brink of orgasm over and over, teasing him and then cruelly denying him until he's in a rather agitated state. Finally Nikki gives him a cum countdown from 10 to zero, but will he hold on for long enough?! And how on earth is he going to clean up all that thick, sticky cum which ends up all over my shiny boot?! Slurp! (Duration 17m05s)

Published Thursday 7th of August 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, foot worship, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 388.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 04, 2024 10:54 am
Last Fuck Before You're a Sissy Eunuch w Lola Fae

Starring: Lola Fae

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Last Fuck Before You're a Sissy Eunuch w Lola Fae
Size: 1.4 GB
Video: avc1, 00:24:26, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 227 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lola is at home smothering her slave's face with her crotch when she gets a call from her favorite stud. She was supposed to have some big dick come over and fuck her right, but he canceled. Lola decides to make do with her slave.

"But if you fucking cum, I'm going to cut your balls off."

She makes her slave worship her pussy over her pantyhose and thong before she rips her nylons open and places her perfect wet puss on his tongue. "This might be the last pussy you ever get. I might cut your balls off even if you don't cum."

While her slave Tony is enjoying his face in her ass she talks about how big the other guy's dick is and how she wishes she were getting "Real Man Dick" today but she'll have to make do.

Once she get's on Tony's dick with her wet pussy it doesn't take long for him to build to orgasm. She's been teasing him forever and keeping him backed up with blue balls. He begs her to let him cum but she stops and sits on his face.

She gets back down to his cock, grips his balls tight and pulls. "I'm going to put this cock back in my pussy. You better not fucking cum before I'm done with you."

When he's about to cum again she jumps off his dick, smacks it and grips his balls again. She climbs back on top of him and rides him. The idea of emasculating him permanently really turns her on. She starts telling him about how after she takes his balls from him she's going to have them made into earrings for her to wear. She'll keep him around as her sissy slut and make him take big dicks with her. She'll tell all the real men that fuck them that she took his balls because he wasn't a real man and show them her new earrings.

Lola gets so worked up she cums on his cock, then climbs off of him. She sits on him, grips his aching blue balls hard and talks about possibly popping them in a vice. His balls ache and are so sensitive she gets him to beg her to take them from him with just a little squeezing.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, CUCKOLDING, ORGASM DENIAL, FACE SITTING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: castration threats, pantyhose, face sitting, ass worship, breath play, hand over mouth, fucking, edging, pussy slide, orgasm control, orgasm denial, cuckolding, sissy, lola fae, tony orlando.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.4 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 05, 2024 9:28 am
Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 4

Starring: Jayna Oso

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 4
Size: 977.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:25:51, 5169 Kbps, 640x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 106 Kbps, 44 Khz

Venus Motion Pictures presents Sexual Syrens #2: Lotus Eaters starring Mika Tan, Jana Oso, Kat, Lucy Thai, Mya Luana and Max. 5 sizzling hot scenes with these gorgeous ladies await you. Watch as every cock they come in contact with is drained of every ounce of cum waiting inside!

Categories: Asian, BDSM, Ethnic, Femdom - F on M, Femdom (Female Domination), Fetish, International, Interracial, Interracial - Asian Girls, Pantyhose & Stockings, Popular with Women

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 977.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 05, 2024 11:27 am
Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 3

Starring: Mya Luanna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 3
Size: 746.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:14, 4809 Kbps, 640x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 98 Kbps, 44 Khz

Venus Motion Pictures presents Sexual Syrens #2: Lotus Eaters starring Mika Tan, Jana Oso, Kat, Lucy Thai, Mya Luana and Max. 5 sizzling hot scenes with these gorgeous ladies await you. Watch as every cock they come in contact with is drained of every ounce of cum waiting inside!

Categories: Asian, BDSM, Ethnic, Femdom - F on M, Femdom (Female Domination), Fetish, International, Interracial, Interracial - Asian Girls, Pantyhose & Stockings, Popular with Women

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 746.58 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 05, 2024 3:23 pm
Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 2

Starring: Max Mikita

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 2
Size: 767.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:12, 6124 Kbps, 640x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 105 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 767.35 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 06, 2024 3:28 pm
Pin Dick Humiliation

Starring: Princess Beverly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Pin Dick Humiliation
Size: 746.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:32, 12004 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

lets talk about how badly I am going to verbally rip you to shreds. I am about to tell you how I really feel about your little tiny penis. Shrimp dicks like you have only one way to please me and that is to take me shopping while I laugh at you. I will literally tell all the sales girls why you are shopping with me.

I might even grab the intercom in the store and announce that the only reason I am with you is so that you and your tiny excuse for a penis can buy me stuff. Stepping on your one inch clit would be the only way I would even touch it, haha! I think we need to go to a store where they sell magnifying glasses and tweezers and explain to all the girls why we are buying them, haha!

Girls:
Princess Beverly

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: beverly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 746.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 09, 2024 8:31 am
Crusher Claire!

Starring:
LB0196

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Crusher Claire!
Size: 172.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:44, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.14 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 09, 2024 10:27 am
Small Symon!

Starring:
LB0193

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Small Symon!
Size: 469.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:24, 2056 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.89 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 09, 2024 11:31 am
Pink Princess!

Starring:
LB0194

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Pink Princess!
Size: 416.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:27:59, 2044 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 416.61 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 09, 2024 1:36 pm
The Specimen

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Goddess Sophia
WL1198

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Specimen
Size: 457.09 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:05, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My friend Sophia wants to have a try at being a dominatrix, so I bring out a particularly pathetic specimen of a male for us to humiliate together. We have a good laugh at his tiny cock and make him suck our strap-ons, which are much bigger than his little willy, then write all over him with our permanent pens. Sophia takes to making Scott suffer like a duck to water and we have lots of laughs at his expense. (Duration 20m05s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, nipple torture, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.09 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 09, 2024 2:38 pm
Goddess Nikki Tries A New Pet, Part 2

Starring: Nikki Next

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Goddess Nikki Tries A New Pet, Part 2
Size: 192.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:09, 5057 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Here is some more behind the scenes footage as Goddess Nikki continues to test a new male candidate. Pain tolerance is a must for any male wishing to be owned by her, which is why all her males are outfitted with the cock shock collar. She also expects them to beg for the gift of pain as she wants all her males to enjoy suffering for her amusement. Truth be told most slaves fail this basic test and are sent on their way, but even when she knows a slave won't make the cut she will still continue shocking his balls because it's just good fun to watch a man hurt.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 192.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 10, 2024 8:17 am
FEEDING TIME

Starring: Courtney Taylor

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_FEEDING TIME
Size: 491.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:23, 5005 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 44 Khz

ARE YOU READY TO FEED ME?

Courtney is ready to feed. and she picked you to do the honor of feeding her. you are her prey. You see Courtney is a little bit different, she is a Cum Vampire she survives on her male victim's jizz. All she has to do is to make it ooze out of you perfectly. To that end, she edges you ceaselessly to make sure that when you do finally blast a load deep into her mouth, it fulfills her every need.

Categories:
Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Edging, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Handjob, High Heels, Nylons Stockings, Partner Studio, POV, Pussy Eating, shaved, slim, Straight, white

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 491.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 10, 2024 11:10 am
Blue-Ball Jerk-Off Kicks

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Blue-Ball Jerk-Off Kicks
Size: 32.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:16, 1005 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 32.94 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 10, 2024 12:08 pm
STROKE IT FOR YOUR GODDESS - Goddess Aline

Starring: Goddess Aline

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_STROKE IT FOR YOUR GODDESS - Goddess Aline
Size: 253.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:45, 4000 Kbps, 852x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 44 Kbps, 44 Khz

She orders you to Worship her Feet, and Suck on Her Hells. She makes you stare at Her Beautiful Tits while she plays with them. She Humiliates you and tells you to stroke your cock, while she makes you stare at and smell Her Pussy. - GODDESS ALINE - HIGH QUALITY - 720x480 - 10:05 Minutes - FEATURES: FOOT WORSHIP, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONS, BIG BREASTS, HUMILIATION

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related categories:
Keywords: Foot Worship, Masturbation Instructions, Big Breasts, Humiliation

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 253.56 MB<<<