screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Leigh Raven, Pierce Paris
Year: 09.08.2023

Duration: 00:57:27
Video type: 480p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.06 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Mistress Baby has brought Pierce Paris in to have her way with him. He shows up smiling and ready for anything she can dish out, or so he thinks. Pierce is tied to the throne of torment that keeps his legs separated and his body is tied tightly as well. Rope is tied around his cock and balls and a 12-pound bowling ball hangs from his package. Mistress Baby torments the hell out of him by pulling on the ball as Pierce sits helplessly. She grabs a replica of his cock, sticks it to the ball, and makes him suck his own cock. The torment continues with flogging, caning, and spanking before she grows bored and moves him into the next grueling position. Next, Pierce is in a standing position with his hands behind his back. Mistress Baby attacks his body with a crop before she blindfolds him so she can toy with him some more. The impact continues along with some cock and ball torment before she hoists him into a brutal suspension. Pierce is coming to terms that he may have bitten off more than he could chew. The last scene is when Mistress Baby is going to finish him off with more impact, spanking, smothering, pegging, fisting, and pouring his cum in his own ass.

Leigh_Raven_Dominating_The_Giant_Leigh_Raven_And_Pierce_Paris.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 26, 2024 5:07 am
Lexi Chase - Cuckold Hike | 446.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Lexi Chase
Year: 2022

Duration: 00:11:36
Video type: 1080p
FileSize: 446.5 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

I'm getting ready for a cuckold hike today. That's when me and my boyfriend have some wild sex in the woods and our slave is kept on a leash, crawling behind us and has to watch everything we do. I was so excited about the hike I wanted some foot prep before we left. So I had my slave worship my feet so I would be extra ready for my boyfriend when we go on our nature walk.It also gives me another chance to rub it in to my slave's face while he is at my feet about how worthless he is and prepare him for the emotional breakdown ahead of him later on today. I laugh in his face about how he will have to crawl along behind me and my Alpha like a complete subhuman LOSER- and then he will have to see me having sex with another man right in front of him. And he's like sooo desperately in love with me that he will totally put up with being treated like this even while his heart is being broken.and I just think it's funny haha

Lexi_Chase_Cuckold_Hike.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 26, 2024 7:09 am
Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James & Alexandra Snow. Legendary Ballbusting 2 | 621.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, Alexandra Snow
Year: 2016

Duration: 00:09:48
FileSize: 621.3 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

When four legendary Dominatrixes get together to bust some balls just one pair will not suffice. Mistresses Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, and Alexandra Snow have a blast taking turns kicking and kneeing the first poor slave, laughing as he crumbles to the ground again and again. Once he has been broken, the second slave is pulled out of his cage and subjected to being kicked and ball stomped until he too is lying on the floor, clutching his broken nuts.But these cruel Mistresses are far from done with their unfortunate slaves; the Dommes order their bitches to lock their arms together to keep them upright for even more ball kicking . Even when on the ground in agony, these slaves are not safe from a vicious kick to the nuts from these sadists. The two poor slaves are left in a heap on the floor, balls broken and ordered to "cuddle" together for the Domme's amusement.

Lexi_Sindel_Mina_Thorne_Kendra_James_Alexandra_Snow._Legendary_Ballbusting_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 26, 2024 9:09 am
Lick Him Stick In 19 | 2.2 GB

screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Actress: Tarja King, Wendy Moon, Barbara Babeurre, Jenna Lovely, Rachel La Rouge
Year: 2013

Duration: 02:19:13
Video type: 540p
FileSize: 2.2 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

The premise is simple. We take hot babes and set them up to lick and stick guys right in their ass! The popularity of pegging is on the rise ever since a famous and mouthy superhero took it in the ass, so be sure to get in on the action! Rachel La Rouge, Barbara Babeurre, Jenna Lovely and others want you to watch them strap one on and fuck their studs right in their tight assholes.

Lick_Him_Stick_In_19_1.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_19_2.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_19_3.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_19_4.mp4
Lick_Him_Stick_In_19_5.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 27, 2024 4:28 am
Liv Royale - Don't Look at My Pussy | 832.1 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Liv Royale
Year: 2020

Duration: 00:07:39
FileSize: 832.1 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

You can jerk off with me...under one condition. You're not allowed to look at my pussy. Even though my long, pale thighs are spread wide to reveal my dark bush and pink pussy, you are not allowed to look at it. Even when I start using my vibrator on my clit, which makes me moan and quiver, you are not allowed to look at it. Even when I describe how wet it is, how hairy it is, you are not allowed to look at it. Think you're up for the challenge? Don't worry, I'll remind you over and over again not to look at my pussy, getting more intense in my commands and even calling you names. You won't know if you're in heaven or hell...but you'll definitely be enjoying yourself.

Liv_Royale_Dont_Look_at_My_Pussy.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 27, 2024 4:30 am
Lola Fae - Last Fuck Before Youre a Sissy Eunuch w Lola Fae | 547.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Lola Fae
Year: 2020

Duration: 00:24:26
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 547.4 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Lola_Fae_Last_Fuck_Before_Youre_a_Sissy_Eunuch_w_Lola_Fae.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 27, 2024 4:32 am
Lola Mello - Under Fantastic Lola | 1.71 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress
Mistress: Lola Mello
Slave Boy: Nick
Year: 2013

Duration: 00:30:03
FileSize: 1.71 GB

Lola_Mello_UNDER_FANTASTIC_LOLA.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 27, 2024 5:20 am
Lola Mello, Maria Clara, Louise - Triple Face Abuse | 1.64 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress
Mistress: Lola Mello, Maria Clara and Louise
Slave Girl: Taty

Duration: 00:37:56
FileSize: 1.64 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Lola_Mello_Maria_Clara_Louise_Triple_Face_Abuse.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 27, 2024 7:20 am
London River - So You Want To Fuck Me Sadist London River Torments Davin Strong | 2.57 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: London River, Davin Strong
Year: 16.11.2022

Duration: 01:11:50
Video type: 720p
FileSize: 2.57 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

A lot of submissive guys are kind of cute, but London River hit the jackpot with amazingly buff Davin Strong - who's bound to a cross and totally at her mercy. He's more than willing to take any punishment to prove himself worthy of fucking his Mistress. London is both sweet and sadistic, so she administers flogging, caning, puts his cock in bondage and then gives him a blowjob - one that includes biting Davin's dick. Once she's had her fun in this position, she binds him to a spanking bench and gets his ass bright red with more canes, floggers and paddles. She even lets him choose his instrument of torment: and is amused when he foolishly chooses the much more painful one. Davin has more tests to prove himself worthy of Mistress London's pussy - she sits on his face and then gives his extra muscular ass a good pegging. And then it's that time at last: Davin gets to fuck his Mistress. But is she going to let him actually cum?

London_River_So_You_Want_To_Fuck_Me_Sadist_London_River_Torments_Davin_Strong.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 27, 2024 9:20 am
Lucy Fire - Facesitting Fun | 387.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Lucy Fire
Year: 2009

Duration: 00:32:33
Video type: 405p
FileSize: 387.4 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 540x405 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

Lucy sits on David's face and orders him to perform cunnilingus. She then uses a makeshift toilet seat to aid in the facesitting session. Watch the rest of this smothering video to find out how much more humiliation David can take.

Lucy_Fire_FACESITTING_FUN.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 27, 2024 11:21 am
Lyra Law and Adria Rae - Happiness in Slavery II | 803.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:19:27
Video type: 720p
FileSize: 803.9 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

The hunt has been on going for over a year for the two serial-executrices who take the souls of young men. The women are clever and very careful not to get caught but police have not learned what their motive is. They have partial DNA evidence to suggest the pair are women, and a survivor has given police sketch artist an accurate account of what they look like. The women watch the news and they are aware that they must be very careful. They're on the news channels urging people to be on the look out for them, and worse than that, police are recommending young men, particularly those of a muscular or slim build, aged 18-25 stay locked indoors at night. The women have a motive and the police are making it very hard for them to stalk and capture quality prey.A convenience store's surveillance footage shows they are in New York City today! The two women break open the window of a home and carefully entered. There's no one home. Lyra tells her lover Adria that if a handsome young man can not be found on the street, then they will bring him to them.Watch the story unfold..

Lyra_Law_and_Adria_Rae_Happiness_in_Slavery_II.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 28, 2024 4:56 am
Macy Cartel. Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away | 1.08 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Macy Cartel
Year: 2021

Duration: 00:12:08
FileSize: 1.08 GB

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Macy_Cartel._Let_Me_Cum_on_Your_Face_while_My_Boyfriends_Away.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 28, 2024 4:58 am
Madeline Marlowe & Will Havoc - Hot Secretary Controlling Her Bosss Cum | 1.07 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Madeline Marlowe & Will Havoc

Duration: 00:18:42
FileSize: 1.07 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Madeline_Marlowe_Will_Havoc_Hot_Secretary_Controlling_Her_Bosss_Cum.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 28, 2024 5:00 am
Mae Ling - Strap-on Pony Ride | 756.7 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Mae Ling
Year: 10.03.2021

Duration: 00:10:48
FileSize: 756.7 MB

Miss Mae Ling has a brand new pony for her stable that needs be thoroughly broken in. He was under the impression he would be a fancy show pony but she has other plans to turn him into a working one. His holes will be used on a daily basis as the stable slut but first she needs to loosen them up. Miss Mae uses her thick, strap-on cock to hollow out his tight ass until he is ready to handle the largest of cocks. Her new pony will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure.

Mae_Ling_Strapon_Pony_Ride.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 28, 2024 5:02 am
Makayla Coxx - My stripper wife sucks and fucks on top of me | 1.21 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Makayla Coxx

Duration: 00:17:08
FileSize: 1.21 GB

You are Locked in Chastity as your wife, Mikayla, Gyrates on a Stripper Pole right on top of you. You can't move and that's the way she likes it. Not only are you stuck and helpless, but she has brought over a stud whom she plans to fuck.Mikayla gets hot and heavy with her boytoy as you stare in horror. Your Dick is straining against the chastity, trying to break free, but it is entrapped strongly. It is Painful. Then she starts to fuck her toy; over your body at first, then directly on top of you. Finally, she blows him until he blasts a load into her mouth. which she then pulls down your mask and feeds you. Dinner is served.

Makayla_Coxx_MY_STRIPPER_WIFE_SUCKS_AND_FUCKS_ON_TOP_OF_ME.mp4