screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Goddess Platinum
Year: 2019

Duration: 00:08:06
Video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.18 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Platinum wants you to stay put in the bathroom while her date fucks her. She makes you look at her outfit and asks, "If you were a real man, would you fuck me in this?" Platinum wants you to listen with your ear against the bathroom door (it adjoins the master bedroom) and guess how many times her date makes her cum. You are her husband. She keeps you locked in chastity. Platinum only wants you for your money, not your dick. Platinum makes you kneel and kiss her ass before her date. So pathetic for a husband to be cuckolded by his wife like this! If you can't guess the number of times her date makes her cum, she will keep you in chastity even longer. Don't forget that this weekend you have an appointment with your chastity councilor. Your wife wants another tightening.

Goddess_Platinum._Cuckold_Husband_Worships_Wifes_Ass_Before_Her_Date.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 22, 2024 4:16 am
Goddess Platinum. Foot Stool With Ball Kicks | 1.76 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Goddess Platinum
Year: 2019

Duration: 00:15:05
FileSize: 1.76 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Ohhh....so many losers...so little time.I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the CEO of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm surprised LOL!As long as you're obedient and do as you're told you could be just like this loser.Today when I allowed this loser to come serve me we had a meeting in my office and talked about it's limits and fetishes. Then it was able to serve me at the Mean Girl Manor because it was obedient enough.This was the first clip of me testing it's boundaries and making sure it was well aware of how extremely lucky it was to be in the presence of Me.

Goddess_Platinum._Foot_Stool_With_Ball_Kicks.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 22, 2024 6:19 am
Hasumi Kurea | 2.34 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Hasumi Kurea
Year: 2021

Duration: 02:59:11
Video type: 720p
Video Format: Matroska
FileSize: 2.34 GB
Extension: mkv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format HEVC

Hasumi_Kurea.mkv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 22, 2024 8:20 am
Hatano Yui | 2.41 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Hatano Yui
Year: 2020

Duration: 02:53:43
FileSize: 2.41 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Hatano_Yui.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 22, 2024 10:19 am
Hayden Hart - Wash Out His Cum With Your Cum | 313.7 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Hayden Hart
Year: 2013

Duration: 00:19:21
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 313.7 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Dear cuckie husband I know you are a cum eating whore however, your little nuts only produce drops.
I jerk and blow my lover with huge balls just to show you what a real man's balls produce.
I make fun of your raisin sized testicles while I make you jerk off humiliating you the entire time.
Once my lover is about to explode I have him cum into a dish just for you lap up like the cum guzzling bitch that you are.
I make you hold in your orgasm while jerking your pathetic dick the entire time.
After cleaning your dish, I allow you cum but, you have to eat your own watery cum to get the taste of cum out of your mouth.

Hayden_Hart_Wash_Out_His_Cum_With_Your_Cum.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 22, 2024 12:21 pm
Helena Locke - Locked and Loaded Helena Locke drives Jessie Sparkles to the edge | 650.2 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Helena Locke, Jessie Sparkles
Year: 26.03.2019

Duration: 00:59:19
Video type: 540p
FileSize: 650.2 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Jessie Sparkles wants to be challenged, pushed, teased, hurt and driven to the edge by the hands of blonde Dom Helena Locke. Standing up and tied up to a rack Jessie gets the flogger on his chest until he is breathless. But that isn't quite far enough so black latex clad Helena slaps and punches his chest until it is bright red and he is screaming and shaking. This is what being pushed is all about--taking so much pain or stimulation that you don't think you can stand another second of it but you do and the challenge feels so good. She soothes him with tender strokes on his face and warm whispers but not for long because Helena has so much in store for Jessie Sparkles. On all fours strapped in and tied up Helena paddles Jessie's butt and back to get him warmed up before she fucks his little ass with a strap on. First her cock needs be lubed up so she crams it in Jessie mouth and gets it all nice and sloppy wet so it will slide deep inside his tight ass. She struts back to his arched up ass in her platform heels and teases his asshole with her cock until she finally slides it in and fucks his hole. Next we find Jessie Sparkles laying down on his back with nipple clamps on his nipples and lots of red clothes pins pinching tight on his sensitive balls as Helena flicks and pulls on them to test him. To punish Jessie for ruining her stockings she sticks her foot in his mouth to make him worship her feet and then smothers him with her curvy ass so he can make up for being so bad. Then she removes each clothes pin one by one leaving Jessie and his balls red, sore and suffering. She spits in his mouth to get it all wet and sits on his face so he can worship her ass and pussy. She rides Jessie face as he licks her cunt and ass until she is moaning with pleasure and vibes her clit until she cums all over his suffocating mug. But Helena is not done with Mr Sparkles so she flips him around and strokes and teases his already hard cock. He must not cum until she allows it of course so he has to be strong and not screw up because Helena wants to fuck him until she is good and ready for him to cum. She mounts him and slides his cock inside her cunt and fucks him good up and down and all around and grinds her wet pussy all over his dick and it drives Jessie crazy until she finally lets him shoot his load all over himself. Thank you Ma'am!

Helena_Locke_Locked_and_Loaded_Helena_Locke_drives_Jessie_Sparkles_to_the_edge.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 23, 2024 2:56 am
Jamie Valentine. Milking | 393.5 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Jamie Valentine
Year: 2015

Duration: 00:06:48
FileSize: 393.5 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.000 fps || Format AVC

Jamie_Valentine._Milking.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 23, 2024 2:59 am
Jenevieve Hexxx | 1.92 GB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Jenevieve Hexxx
Year: 14.09.2020

Duration: 00:33:42
FileSize: 1.92 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

When Goddess Jenevieve Hexxx walks into a store, she expects to be treated like the superior Alpha she is. She looks at the beta salesperson and demands that he get on his knees and thank her for coming to his store. The customer is always right, right? She laughs at him as he does her bidding and soon has him licking her dirty feet. She orders him to kiss her asshole and knows that he will do as he is told... they all obey when they are around Goddess Jenevieve! ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

Jenevieve_Hexxx.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 23, 2024 4:29 am
Jenna Ivory - Sticky Feet Treat | 297.5 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Jenna Ivory
Year: 2015

Duration: 00:08:33
FileSize: 297.5 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Jenna_Ivory_Sticky_Feet_Treat.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 23, 2024 6:30 am
Jessa Rhodes. Chastity Cum Control | 1.21 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Jessa Rhodes
Year: 2016

Duration: 00:19:39
FileSize: 1.21 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Goddess Jessa is extremely generous to her chastity slave devoting an entire 10 min per month to his sexual needs. She can't help but tease the helpless bitch on milking day making him think he will only be allowed to cum with his cock still locked tightly away. After being tortured long enough with the thought of never feeling the touch of her soft hands again he is set free for pleasing his Goddess's latex covered cunt. She gives him only 2 minutes of her expert milking technique so he can really blow his load before getting his pathetic cock locked right back up for another 30 days.

Jessa_Rhodes._Chastity_Cum_Control.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 23, 2024 8:31 am
Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way 2 | 777.7 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Jet Setting Jasmine, Maus
Year: 19.11.2021

Duration: 00:41:15
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 777.7 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Surprise Surprise, Maus remembered to come to 69 Jasmine Way for his session! Jet Setting Jasmine is so pleased with her sub's training, that she decides to fuck his ass with her foot AND a monster strap-on. It's time for Maus to admit just what a filthy slut he really is - and when he does - Mistress Jasmine rewards him with a face full of squirt! Featuring bondage, anal, foot fucking, spanking, strap-on, deep throating, cum eating, hitachi, and squirting.

Jet_Setting_Jasmine_Jasmines_Way_2.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 23, 2024 10:32 am
Jo - BBW Roly Poly | 346.6 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Jo
Year: 2007

Duration: 00:29:39
FileSize: 346.6 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: fps || Format VC-1

Jo_BBW_Roly_Poly.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 23, 2024 12:34 pm
Jo - BBW Room Service | 175.7 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Jo
Year: 2007

Duration: 00:15:01
FileSize: 175.7 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: fps || Format VC-1

Jo_BBW_Room_Service.wmv
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 24, 2024 4:07 am
Kat. Facesits Her Debt Slave | 1.07 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actress: Kat
Year: 2021

Duration: 00:11:33
FileSize: 1.07 GB

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Kat._Facesits_Her_Debt_Slave.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Aug 24, 2024 4:25 am
Julie Cash | 447.3 MB

screenshot
screenshot

Actress: Julie Cash
Year: 2018

Duration: 00:07:38
FileSize: 447.3 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Julie_Cash.mp4