Author
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 06, 2022 5:36 am
Mellanie Monroe - Package Delivery Bitch (Meanbitches)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.24 GB
Duration: 00:39:22
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Genre: FOOT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, Femdom, Foot Fetish
Actors: Mellanie Monroe

USA

Jack is doing his package delivery job when he meets Goddess Mellanie Monroe! Goddess Mellanie ordered a new leash and collar and needed someone to put it on, so he makes him bring the package into her house and place it at her feet. She orders him to put the collar on... he's not sure what to do

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/llmh2vr3h6zk
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 06, 2022 5:42 am
Maitresse Madeline and Tony Orlando (A Sound Decision / 31742 / Jun 26, 2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.55 GB
Duration: 01:11:11
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: Urethral Play, Strapon, Femdom

For the 1st time ever sounding is brought to Divine Bitches! For those of you who know me & the Kink Bitches you know we could never do a little fetish film like this without a sick sadist twist. Giving nods to Italian filmmaker Dario Argento & artist Richard Prince our film is a feast for all senses!Mr. Orlando is desperate with no one to turn to when arrives at the house of the underworld femdom nurse, Maitresse Madeline. Tony confesses what a sick pervert he is doing EVERYTHING & ANYTHING taboo to get off. His fetishes run the gamut & he's hit a wall & needs to find something new, something darker something more sick & twisted than the last. Madeline tests his reactions to spanking, ass worship & pegging. She's able to shove her entire fist into his ass & milk his prostate giving him orgasms to the point where he can't take it anymore, but it's not enough. Madeline expertly strokes Tony's cock with long shiny metal rods from the inside while stroking his dick on the outside for a tease & denial experience that's so new so overwhelming that it takes femdom to new levels!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/0aqteqz25cmn
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 07, 2022 5:38 am
Macy Cartel - Caged Cuck Eats Boyfriends Cum (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:15:32
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: ORGASMS, ASS EATING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FACE SITTING, PUSSY EATING
Actors: Macy Cartel

USA

Macy got fucked again. While Fluffy the slave was locked in its cage. Time for some ball shocks. He moans in pain. She shocks him as many times that she orgasmed. She teases this dumb mutt by telling him details about her sex with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend even got him something! A nice little disgusting snack for a disgusting loser. His cum filled condom. She puts it in his mouth. Wait til you see his face and what it looks like. His expression is so funny! Macy is so nice. She put a straw in it so he can drink it more easily. Slurpy SLURP! He needs to make sure he swallows.After eating jizz its time for him to service Macy. He eats her ass while she lays like a princess. After that she laid him down and started riding his face til she came! She has had so many orgasms today. Beautiful princesses deserve to cum, while betas deserve to eat cum.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/h9sd9mr22mj0
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 07, 2022 5:41 am
Lexi(aka Lexi Chase) - Beta Loves Worshipping Workout Feet (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:15:50
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: Financial Domination, Foot Fetish, Chastity, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Blonde, Femdom
Actors: Lexi Chase

USA

Lexi just got back from the gym. She did the bike for 2 hours and then sat in the sauna for 45 whole minutes!!! She worked out extra hard today that way beta can get high off of the smell of her feet and sweat. He loves her sweet scent. Fluffy starts worshipping her feet. Licking them clean of all the sweat and stink. She shoves her foot in and out across his tongue into his throat. He is in foot heaven! He is such a fucking slut for sweaty princess feet. He doesn't even like pussy anymore. He just likes feet. He loves her feet so much that he can probably cum in his chastity cage!!!!!!!!!! He lays on the floor like the little freak he is. Hands free he starts cumming. What a fucking sicko! He came just by having her feet in his face. What a bozo.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/9h6montc3pbx
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 07, 2022 5:44 am
Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James & Alexandra Snow (Legendary Ballbusting 2 / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 621.3 MB
Duration: 00:09:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, Humiliation, High Heels, Ballbusting
Actors: Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, Alexandra Snow

USA

When four legendary Dominatrixes get together to bust some balls just one pair will not suffice. Mistresses Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, and Alexandra Snow have a blast taking turns kicking and kneeing the first poor slave, laughing as he crumbles to the ground again and again. Once he has been broken, the second slave is pulled out of his cage and subjected to being kicked and ball stomped until he too is lying on the floor, clutching his broken nuts.But these cruel Mistresses are far from done with their unfortunate slaves; the Dommes order their bitches to lock their arms together to keep them upright for even more ball kicking . Even when on the ground in agony, these slaves are not safe from a vicious kick to the nuts from these sadists. The two poor slaves are left in a heap on the floor, balls broken and ordered to "cuddle" together for the Domme's amusement.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/x5szye78fxgw
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 07, 2022 5:46 am
Lexi Chase - Worship Miss Lexis Perfect Feet (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:13:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 60.000 fps

Genre: Blonde, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Financial Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity

USA

Miss Lexi Chase tests a loser for its foot worship ability. The loser must pay attention to learn how the Princess likes it done. Every Princess is different! It's a beta's responsibility to listen and discover what she likes. Lexi teases the beta with her ass. Lexi is such a tease! The beta must look at Lexi's ass while it worships her feet. The beta is very excited to be worshipping the perfect Miss Lexi's feet, but of course he is denied anything more from the perfect Princess! Lexi explains that the beta will only ever be a foot worshipper. Lexi spits on the beta and the beta thanks her. Lexi makes the beta agree to go into chastity. Lexi is half the size of the male, but the petite cutie has the big dumb oaf wrapped around her finger.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/45krv77upu77
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 07, 2022 5:48 am
Lexi Chase - Cuckold Hike (AmericanMeanGirls)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 446.5 MB
Duration: 00:11:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Genre: CHASTITY, FOOT DOMINATION, Foot Fetish, FOOT HUMILIATION, Femdom, SWEATY FEET, CUCKOLDING

USA

I'm getting ready for a cuckold hike today. That's when me and my boyfriend have some wild sex in the woods and our slave is kept on a leash, crawling behind us and has to watch everything we do. I was so excited about the hike I wanted some foot prep before we left. So I had my slave worship my feet so I would be extra ready for my boyfriend when we go on our nature walk.It also gives me another chance to rub it in to my slave's face while he is at my feet about how worthless he is and prepare him for the emotional breakdown ahead of him later on today. I laugh in his face about how he will have to crawl along behind me and my Alpha like a complete subhuman LOSER- and then he will have to see me having sex with another man right in front of him. And he's like sooo desperately in love with me that he will totally put up with being treated like this even while his heart is being broken.and I just think it's funny haha

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/h45w1bxefoi2
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 07, 2022 5:51 am
Lexi Chase - A Bitchy Reward (LexiChase)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 523.6 MB
Duration: 00:13:44
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

Genre: PANTYHOSE, FEMDOM, STOCKINGS, SUBMISSIVE, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, Feet fetish, HUMILIATION

USA

My save thinks he's gonna get a pleasant reward but I'll do just as fucked up a job feeding him as he does at ironing my pleats.Lexi Chase

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/8i0hbq2tjqo1
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 07, 2022 5:53 am
Lily Lane - Lily Lane Olympic Training Part 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 367.6 MB
Duration: 00:16:30
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Genre: Femdom, Fishnet, Pantyhose, Facesitting, Strapon, Anal, Pegging, Prostate Massage, Handjob, Anal Fisting
Actors: Lily Lane, Pierce Paris

Lily Lane is well into her Olympic training and has to make sure she is WELL ahead of the competition. She breaks out a HUGE strap on and willing helper, Pierce Paris is more than happy to help her stretch while he gets stretched himself!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/6ce301807mp6
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 07, 2022 5:56 am
Lily Lane - Lily Protects and Serves

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 440 MB
Duration: 00:19:41
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Genre: Strapon, Facesitting, Fishnet, Anal, CBT, Anal Fisting, Femdom, Pantyhose, Pegging, Blowjob, Prostate Massage, Pussy Licking, Handjob
Actors: Lily Lane, Pierce Paris

Pierce Paris is missing something big in his life. He calls 911 for help. Just when he thinks he'll never be okay, Officer Lily Lane appears to protect and serve him by sitting on his face and fucking his brains out with her giant strap on. She especially enjoys squeezing and pulling his balls while she fills him with dick.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/57j2r1osfqgo
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 08, 2022 5:40 am
Lauren Phillips - Ready to Dominate

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 3.23 GB
Duration: 00:21:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Genre: Strapon, Cum In Mouth, Stockings, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Pegging, Femdom
Actors: Lauren Phillips, Tony Sting

No one resists Lauren Phillips! This stunning redhead MILF knows that no every man is down for butt stuff! She has her very own Eastern European Husband! These are the kind of guys just dying to fulfill all your needs. Her very special man Tony Sting is down to do anything. She reveals her strap-on, and submissive Tony bends right over for her! She leads him by her leash and slides right into his ass. He's down to please this scorching hot redhead MILF, and she's down to pound his tight Euro ass!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ehptvipeifpo
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 08, 2022 5:42 am
Kiki Klout - Slave Orders (Meanbitches)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:46:34

Genre: FACESITTING, Foot Fetish, FOOT WORSHIP, Femdom, ASS WORSHIP
Actors: Kiki Klout

USA

Welcome back to the MeanBitches Strip Club! Today you meet Kiki Klout, who loves when a submissive simp comes into her club. She comes to the edge of the stage to take Jack's money and wipes her ass across his face as she stands up. She can sense a paypig and she knows Jack will be her next conquest

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/g1j31slv1zuf
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 08, 2022 5:44 am
Kick Ass Chicks# 76 - Bossy Delilah / a (Kick Ass)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 03:11:05
Resolution: 640x360
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: Anal, Strapon, All sex, Domination
Actors: Bossy Delilah

USA

When a woman`s got an ass like Delilah`s, men tend to cut them some slack. A lot of slack. A chick can moan and groan about it being her time of the mouth, or the fact that she`s got a headache and doesn`t feel like it. In fact, anything that keeps you from crossing the finish line in the sex race, a woman can create an obstacle for with her big mouth. The only thing making it worthwhile are those rare moments when you can get her panties off and do something obscene to those big butt cheeks. Boss away, bitch.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/shtaku36fhg1
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 08, 2022 5:47 am
Kat And Natalya Vega - Two Princesses Worship Each Other (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 354.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:22
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: TOE SUCKING, LESBIAN, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP
Actors: Kat And Natalya Vega

USA

Kat and Natalya both have beautiful, truly irresistible feet. The girls marvel at how incredible their feet are. Both have such soft soles and perfect little toes. Kat can't help but start to run her tongue across Natalya's soles. It feels so nice Natalya moans with pleasure. Natalya starts to worship Kat's feet at the same time so that she can see how good it feels. Kat tries to see if she can fit all of Natalya's perfect toes in her mouth. The girls know just how to please each other. Male slaves beg and pay to worship their perfect feet all the time, but sometimes girls just do it better for each other. This clip is a foot fetishist's dream! Very hot and sensual girl on girl worship.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/i3tgo85gphme
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 08, 2022 5:49 am
Kat - Ass Addict Heaven (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:14:28

Genre: Humiliation, Ass Worship, Femdom, Brat Girl, Financial Domination, Ass Smothering, Face Sitting
Actors: Kat

USA

The amazing Brat Princess Kat Soles looks out of this world in this Ass Addict clip. The clip shows Kat walking around with lots of shots of her amazing ass. The Brat then sits full weight on a slave's face on the hard deck. She bounces and giggles at his discomfort. The clip at the end puts a slow-motion effect on some of the previous footage. This clip also has some soft mixed in dreamy music to put the jerker in a very relaxed empty state. This is a great pre-binge clip! Watch this clip first, edge, and then go crazy and binge! Go on a clip binge!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/parg3dfvk573