Author
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 03, 2022 5:34 am
Punishment of Cassandra Bastinado's dirty foot from dominic ( 193691 - fetish fantasy studio )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.2 GB
Duration: 00:23:39
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

Genre: BASTINADO, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIAN, VIBRATOR, SOLES
Actors: Cassandra

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ldtveligk6wd
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 03, 2022 5:36 am
Riley - Red Lingerie Smother Box Fun (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:11:30
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: Brat Girl, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Femdom, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, Ass Smothering
Actors: Riley

USA

Riley looks so pretty. In the outfit beta just bought for her. Her boyfriend is coming over soon. Which means she is getting some dick! While she waits, she will sit on his face !!! She has a lot of free time because her slave does everything for her. So that means she can just sit on his face for long hours. She is excited that her boyfriend is coming over. After they fuck she might even come and sit on betas face. Ugh! look at him, struggling, panting, smothered. He doesn't get that this is the whole point! SHUT UP and take it ! While Riley goes and fucks her boyfriend she is gonna put a ball shocker on him so that when she needs water or a towel he can come running and serve her and her boyfriend. He is gonna become her cuck. That will really remind him of his place.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/fp287affiwz5
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 03, 2022 5:59 am
PAMELA and SARAH - Help me make a choice PART 2 ( 142601 Licking Girls Feet )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 433.5 MB
Duration: 00:34:04
Resolution: 852x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

Genre: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION
Actors: PAMELA and SARAH

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/khz17d2qffts
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 04, 2022 5:22 am
Natalya And Nika - Smother Box Bitches (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 379.4 MB
Duration: 00:15:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: Femdom, Face Sitting, Blonde, Ass Licking, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Ass Worship
Actors: Natalya aka Natalya Vega, Nika aka Nika Venom

USA

The level of humility and desperation these 2 bitches make their slave feel is unbelievable. He is 100 % helpless. Strapped in the smother box in his chastity device and can't even speak because of their fat asses on his face. He can't move. He can't get hard. He can't talk. And he can't breathe. The only little bit of air he is allowed to consume is from deep in their ass crack. On top of being completely dominated, he is being extremely humiliated. The girls really let him know how much of a beta he is. This is as close as he will ever get to a hot girl. All day long he can be used as their chair or as their gym equipment. He should be so thankful that all day long he has a sexy ass bouncing and grinding on him. Even if its at his despair.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/k3tyf75j1573
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 04, 2022 5:27 am
Mistress Tangent - Heavy Hitter: Goddess Tangent And Alrik Angel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 01:03:22
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: Facesitting, Pegging, Dildo, Prostate Massage, CBT, Anal, Paddle, BDSM, Prostate Stimulation, Femdom, Suspension, Anal Hook, Cumshot, Strapon, Stockings, CumEating, Latex, Pegging, Spitting, Flogging, Bondage
Actors: Alrik Angel, Mistress Tangent

Alrik Angel asks Goddess Tangent to meet him at the baseball field, hoping to impress her with his athleticism. She watches from afar and labels him a 'douche'. She approaches Alrik, grabs his arm, and writes her address on it. When Alrik arrives at her place, a note on the door tells him to come in and make himself comfortable. He notices the toys and takes his clothes off. Goddess Tangent surprises him, standing behind him dressed in latex. She ties his arms above his head and spanks his bare ass hard. She moves on to a flogger and hits him even harder, turning hiss ass cheeks red, right away. She uses a heavy hand with the flogger and then a paddle, testing Alrik's limits, but Alrik starts to likes it, and wants it even harder. Goddess Tangent gets a wooden bat and strikes his ass hard without holding back. The hits make him scream and send his legs flying in the air. His ass turns blue and purple but he never calls mercy. She sticks an anal hook up his ass and ties it off to the rope bondage. She puts a a gag in his mouth and leaves him there to think about what just happened. Next, Alrik gets tied up on his back with his legs spread. Goddess Tangent wraps electrodes around his dick and balls, shoves an electrified plug in his ass, and turns it on high while she smothers his face with her perfect ass. Once she's had her fill of fun electrifying his ass, she ties him in a full rope suspension, hanging at the waist. She straps on a huge dildo and fucks his ass hard with it. She lets him down and fucks his ass with a baseball bat until he cums all over himself and she makes him eat it.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/wi3x2psti8do
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 04, 2022 5:33 am
Mistress Tangent - Heavy Hitter: Goddess Tangent And Alrik Angel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 2.28 GB
Duration: 01:03:22
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: Prostate Stimulation, CumEating, Pegging, CBT, Facesitting, Anal Hook, Pegging, Flogging, BDSM, Anal, Suspension, Dildo, Bondage, Latex, Strapon, Spitting, Stockings, Paddle, Femdom, Cumshot, Prostate Massage
Actors: Alrik Angel, Mistress Tangent

Alrik Angel asks Goddess Tangent to meet him at the baseball field, hoping to impress her with his athleticism. She watches from afar and labels him a 'douche'. She approaches Alrik, grabs his arm, and writes her address on it. When Alrik arrives at her place, a note on the door tells him to come in and make himself comfortable. He notices the toys and takes his clothes off. Goddess Tangent surprises him, standing behind him dressed in latex. She ties his arms above his head and spanks his bare ass hard. She moves on to a flogger and hits him even harder, turning hiss ass cheeks red, right away. She uses a heavy hand with the flogger and then a paddle, testing Alrik's limits, but Alrik starts to likes it, and wants it even harder. Goddess Tangent gets a wooden bat and strikes his ass hard without holding back. The hits make him scream and send his legs flying in the air. His ass turns blue and purple but he never calls mercy. She sticks an anal hook up his ass and ties it off to the rope bondage. She puts a a gag in his mouth and leaves him there to think about what just happened. Next, Alrik gets tied up on his back with his legs spread. Goddess Tangent wraps electrodes around his dick and balls, shoves an electrified plug in his ass, and turns it on high while she smothers his face with her perfect ass. Once she's had her fill of fun electrifying his ass, she ties him in a full rope suspension, hanging at the waist. She straps on a huge dildo and fucks his ass hard with it. She lets him down and fucks his ass with a baseball bat until he cums all over himself and she makes him eat it.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/31plyolpxv7v
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 04, 2022 5:35 am
Natalya (Worship Edge For Me / 23.04.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 839.6 MB
Duration: 00:11:30
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Genre: Tease And Denial, Bikini, Femdom, Edging, Humiliation, Chastity, Brat Girls
Actors: Natalya

USA

My slave is very excited to get out of chastity. He's been in there a full six weeks. I'm going to let him out today, but one condition. He doesn't get to cum. Today I want just worship edges. The slave is so eager to edge to my sexy bikini body. I make it kiss my perfect ass while it pleasures itself. He's at an edge in no time. My ass just drives boys crazy. I know I can get whatever I want with my sexy curves. I control my slave's edge. It must stop and go on my command. The blubbering slave begs to have an orgasm. No way! I don't care how much money he spends. He can't just buy an orgasm because he wants one. Spending money does not make a slave entitled to anything from me. My slave has to do what I say, not what it wants. I tease my slave with my beautiful breasts. This makes the edging even harder for it. The slave begs me to stop. I'm not done. He has to edge until I say he's done. Finally, I lock my slave back up in chastity. But the teasing doesn't stop! I rub my beautiful butt against my slave's chastity until he's begging to get out again. It begs to be let out, then to be locked in, then to be let out! I've scramble its brain with my body. The slave no longer has any idea what it wants.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/twlis7btvpkt
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 04, 2022 7:12 am
Mistress Nikki Whiplash (Sadistic Squeezing For His Big Juicy Balls (BB1443) / 06.08.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 384 MB
Duration: 00:17:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Genre: Pain, High Heels, Dungeon, Femdom, Humiliation, Squeezing, Ballbusting, BDSM
Actors: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

UK

Nikki has nadman locked in a prison cell with his vulnerable balls poking through the cell bars. They're in the perfect position for some evil ballsqueezing in Nikki's vice-like grip! Nikki grabs hold of the big juicy testicles and doesn't stop squeezing them for the full duration of this clip, delighting in the pain she can inflict on a man so simply and easily!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/rrc4gtycg7pk
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 04, 2022 9:15 am
Mistress Nikki Whiplash (New Balls Get Busted (BB1458) / 26.11.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 340.2 MB
Duration: 00:15:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Genre: Humiliation, Latex, Kneeing, Dungeon, High Heels, Femdom, Pain, Kicking, BDSM, Squeezing, Ballbusting
Actors: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

UK

Nikki catches her slave watching a ballbusting clip when he should be cleaning the dungeon! Seeing as the slave likes ballbusting so much, he is going to get to experience it! Sadistic Nikki doesn't hold back and gives her slave's delicate balls a good hard kicking to show him just what being ballbusted by her is like.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/xy4fmeenzb11
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 05, 2022 5:26 am
Mistress Lucy (Vicious Caning From Mistress Lucy / 22.03.2020) (Akira May)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 633.5 MB
Duration: 00:10:43

Genre: Domination, Pain, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette
Actors: Mistress Lucy

The tied up slave awaits for Mistress Lucy to execute to his naked ass as much strokes as suits her taste. After every 10th strike Mistress Lucy makes the slave to lick the dirt from her boots, who is very grateful for this as he can have a small rest between the hits. Mistress Lucy's strokes are strong and the slave almost cries after every single hit because of the pain, but doesn't beg for mercy as he knows very well he deserves the punishment and nobody, never gets mercy from Mistress Lucy. Luccy hits the slave's ass very sorely. Her strokes are painful and cruel. After finishing the punishment Mistress Lucy leaves the stripe-assed beaten slave tied up and moves to another slave who is also going to receive a savage punishment...

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/p37kgi2rr2gv
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 05, 2022 5:28 am
Mistress Lady Renee / Full Leather Strapon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 574.6 MB
Duration: 00:09:38
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

Genre: Strapon, Dildo, Femdom, Pegging
Actors: Lady Renee

My leather gimp toy is used for all sorts of service orientated duties, mostly dick servicing. So I put it's compliant a-hole to use and prime it for some heavy pounding abuse. Though the size of the butt plug that I've filled it with is nothing in comparison to the size of my massive strap-on. I ram My massive member right up his gimp hole and take it for a rough ride, My leather pants feeling tight and sexy on My ass under the rubbing of the harness. gimp boy better bend over keep his hole open for Me, I am in the mood to make this one long and hard anal fuck.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/4ygpejhbto0t
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 05, 2022 6:15 am
Mistress Anette (Agonizing Orgasm / 02.12.2018) (Minnie Manga)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 745.7 MB
Duration: 00:09:50

Genre: Handjob, Cumshot, Femdom, Humiliation, Ruined Orgasm
Actors: Mistress Anette

The slave is naked, his cock is , but Mistress Anette knows she only has to take one look at him and his member is going erect in no time. Then the only thing she has to do is massaging a little with her gloved hands as oil drips all over the place and his cock throbs under her fingers. The orgasm will come, sweet and hard and then she finally got her time to his cock a bit.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/06nam0umy92b
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 05, 2022 8:22 am
Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel (Punished By The Girls / 2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 727.9 MB
Duration: 00:12:05

Genre: Domination, Corporal Punishment, Femdom, Pain, Caning, Humiliation, Brunette, Blonde
Actors: Mistress Amanda, Mistress Ariel

Mistress Amanda and Ariel are ready to cane their slave's big, naked ass with their forceful hands. They always has to shout at him to stay in one place, because he moves always and that makes them annoyed as hell. Because he can't control himself, both girls give him a brutal amount of strokes from their hardest ones. The slave screams constantly, but they doesn't feel any pity for him.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/sunui5onyihh
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 06, 2022 5:28 am
MILKING MACHINE MONDAY STEP-MOMMIE SOFIE DEE /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 139.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:19
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: fps

Genre: Femdom Handjob, Cum Eating, Mistress, Female Domination

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/vjm0bt6gc3q9
CurlyS22S
Added: Nov 06, 2022 5:31 am
Mike Panic & Alex Coal - Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:26:13
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

Genre: Pegging, Strapon, Ass Licking
2017-01-11

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/rjvg0fkvftdq