Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 06, 2022 12:06 pm
Mellanie Monroe - Package Delivery Bitch (Meanbitches)

screenshotscreenshot

Jack is doing his package delivery job when he meets Goddess Mellanie Monroe! Goddess Mellanie ordered a new leash and collar and needed someone to put it on, so he makes him bring the package into her house and place it at her feet. She orders him to put the collar on... he's not sure what to do

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 2.24 GB
Duration: 00:39:22
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Mellanie_Monroe__Package_Delivery_Bitch__Mellanie_Monroe.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 06, 2022 12:12 pm
Mia & Vienna (Unsatisfactory Boyfriend Fucked by Female Led Relationship Councilor (Complete) / 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Unsatisfactory boyfriend, Miles, is continuing his treatment with Female-Led relationship councilor, Vienna. Today Vienna is going to give Miles a good ass fucking. Regular ass fucking sessions, alongside en**** chastity, will ultimately make Miles a much more better boyfriend. Miles' goal for the day is to learn how to cum passively while he's locked in chastity. If he can climax from the ass fucking, he might be allowed the brief reward of getting out of the chastity device. Miles is really motivated. He's been in chastity for a few months and he hates it. Vienna lets Miles pick his date. She offers Miles a selection of dildos. All the dildos have names. Miles can choose between John, Larry, Tyrone or Paul. Miles chooses to get fucked by Tyrone. Vienna Fucks Miles with Tyrone for a good long while. Mia stops in to see how Miles' training session is going. Mia has been at the mall shopping with Miles' credit card all afternoon, while he's been getting fucked. Mia tells Miles to kiss the new shoes that she's just bought with his money. Miles kisses his girlfriend's shoes. Mia takes off her shoes and makes Miles worship her feet. Miles worships Mia's feet while Vienna continues to fuck him from behind. Finally, Miles admits that he will not be able to cum passively from the ass fucking. Vienna tells him that it's ok, he'll just have to come back to her office for more training. In the meantime, Vienna and Mia would like for Miles to go to the mall with them. Mia wants to go back for some more things, and Vienna wants to come, too. They will need Miles to walk behind them and carry all the bags. Vienna's destroyed Miles' ass, and now his credit cards are going to get fucked just as long and hard.

screenshotscreenshot

Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:17:35
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

Mia__Vienna__Mia_Vienna_1.wmv
Mia__Vienna__Mia_Vienna_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 06, 2022 12:15 pm
Mia Malkova (The Nutcracker / 20.04.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

A slave's balls belong to his Goddess and she has the power to do whatever she desires to them. Goddess Mia is feeling extra sadistic today and shows her bitch exactly how much power she truly has.

screenshot

FileSize: 999 MB
Duration: 00:11:43
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Mia_Malkova._The_Nutcracker__Mia_Malkova.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 07, 2022 11:59 am
Two dicks in his slutty ass

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Gaia, Mistress Kennya

screenshot

FileSize: 416.1 MB
Duration: 00:10:30
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Gaia_and_Mistress_Kennya__Two_dicks_in_his_slutty_ass__Mistress_Kennya.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 07, 2022 12:12 pm
Mistress Inka - Sperm Extraction Clinic

screenshotscreenshot

Nurse Inka runs the sperm extraction clinic, where suitable donors are rounded up and brought in for use.
He is encouraged to be compliant as she engorges his shaft, using various milking devices to make sure the cum production is good.
The patient is edged over and over, the Venus 2000 milking machine and vibrator getting him so near
until she uses her hand to finish off the procedure, collecting the sperm sample in the regulation container, until he is needed again.

screenshot

FileSize: 631.3 MB
Duration: 00:18:55
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Inka__Sperm_Extraction_Clinic__Mistress_Inka._Sperm_Extraction_Clinic.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 07, 2022 1:51 pm
Mistress Kara - Mommy's Little Fucktoy

screenshotscreenshot

Completely naked and suspended with black rope and leather wrist cuffs, Rick Fantana waits at the mercy of his Mistress Kara's hand. Kara, looking very dominant in her fishnet stockings, short black skirt, and long black latex gloves, takes her time to torment her submissive. She explains to him that she's owns him. She punches his chest and squeezes his cock and balls. Kara makes him taste his own pre-cum through his ball-gag. She puts him in a headlock and squeezes his neck. Mistress Kara attaches a tens unit to Rick's thighs and turns up the voltage. Rick moans through the ball-gag from getting electrified. Kara places a Sybian machine underneath Rick's ass and lowers him onto it as he gets zapped from the tens unit. His asshole gets lowered onto the dildo attachment on the Sybian and once its deep in his ass, Kara turns the power on. She makes him fuck it as she hits him with a riding crop while laughing and humiliating him. Next, Mistress Kara uses black rope to strap Rick to a device that keeps him secured in a doggie-style position. Kara holds a flogger in each hand and whips Rick's ass until it turns pink. Kara wears her strap-on with a huge dildo dangling from it, ready for Rick's ass. After she finishes flogging him, Kara makes Rick suck her dildo to get it nice and wet for his asshole. She shoves her fat dildo deep into his ass and fucks it. Next, Rick is on his back with his legs spread with a dildo gag in his mouth. Kara shoves five big metal anal beads up his ass. She teases his cock then sits on his face and fucks the dildo-gag. She smother's his face with her ass and pussy while she fucks the dildo-gag. She uses an Hitachi vibrator pressed on her clit and cums hard while Rick starves for air below her. As a reward for good behavior. Kara rips out the anal beads and fingers his asshole while she jerks his cock, sending his load flying into his own face as he cums.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:54:29
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Mistress_Kara__Mommys_Little_Fucktoy__Mistress_Kara_Rick_Fantana.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 08, 2022 11:54 am
Mistress Karina / 10 inch strap-on destroying sissy ass / 10 inch strap-on destroying sissy ass

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 458 MB
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Karina__Mistress_Karina.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 08, 2022 11:57 am
Mistress Lucy (Vicious Caning From Mistress Lucy / 22.03.2020) (Akira May)

screenshotscreenshot

The tied up slave awaits for Mistress Lucy to execute to his naked ass as much strokes as suits her taste. After every 10th strike Mistress Lucy makes the slave to lick the dirt from her boots, who is very grateful for this as he can have a small rest between the hits. Mistress Lucy's strokes are strong and the slave almost cries after every single hit because of the pain, but doesn't beg for mercy as he knows very well he deserves the punishment and nobody, never gets mercy from Mistress Lucy. Luccy hits the slave's ass very sorely. Her strokes are painful and cruel. After finishing the punishment Mistress Lucy leaves the stripe-assed beaten slave tied up and moves to another slave who is also going to receive a savage punishment...

screenshot

FileSize: 633.5 MB
Duration: 00:10:43

Mistress_Lucy._Vicious_Caning_From_Mistress_Lucy__Mistress_Lucy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 08, 2022 12:05 pm
Mistress Mandy Marx (A Lesson In Cumming Too Soon / 21.12.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

The hottest, most perfectly-timed mindfuck handjob and post-orgasm T session I've done. Listen as I tell you what's going to happen if you come too soon. Wait, does that make it more likely you'll come too soon?
And oh yeah, I have your head locked in a box.

screenshot

FileSize: 263.3 MB
Duration: 00:07:55

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._A_Lesson_In_Cumming_Too_Soon__Mistress_Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 08, 2022 12:10 pm
Mistress Mandy Marx (Basement Boy Milked Dry / 29.01.2021)

screenshotscreenshot

When you become as depraved as you are, you start meeting girls from over the internet and putting this much trust in them. That is the truest sign of deviance, and all the information I need to require to commit you. To my basement pumping program. Where you will be out of the way. For good.Oh, and every time there's even a little precum, you get to eat it right away. Silky flirting, great client, hot clip.

screenshot

FileSize: 442.9 MB
Duration: 00:09:32

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Basement_Boy_Milked_Dry__Mistress_Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 08, 2022 12:13 pm
Mistress Mandy Marx (Eat This Web Spider-Man / 24.07.2021)

screenshotscreenshot

You taught how to make these webs, and boy have I been practicing. I have you all webbed up! Now that I've proven myself, I think it's about time you to learn to feed like I want you to. Don't worry, you can't possibly move or stop me! Just gotta milk it out of you first. Super hot roleplay cumshot CEI craziness.

screenshot

FileSize: 388.5 MB
Duration: 00:08:20

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Eat_This_Web_SpiderMan__Mistress_Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 08, 2022 12:19 pm
Mistress Mandy Marx (I Dream Of Fem-Dom Destruction / 2020)

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 462.1 MB
Duration: 00:14:56

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._I_Dream_Of_FemDom_Destruction__Mistress_Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 08, 2022 12:21 pm
Mistress Krush Training Amy /

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Krush's latest slut is introduced to Mistress' cock, amy's training begins. Despite the pain Amy's boundaries need pushing, she needs to get used to being fucked; Mistress' little fuck slut is undoubtedly part of Amy's future.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.91 GB
Duration: 00:13:34

Mistress_Krush_Training_Amy__Mistress_Krush.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 09, 2022 11:56 am
Mistress Mandy Marx (The Electrocutrix / 25.05.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Always fascinated by electric play. Both ways. Today we take a very stuck boy who's not really into electric play (or says he isn't) and I shock all the brain cells out of him. I am not joking, no pulling punches. Levels are high and he can't stop me. His real-extended-prisoner request requires enduring this scene.

screenshot

FileSize: 338.1 MB
Duration: 00:13:25

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._The_Electrocutrix__Mistress_Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Nov 09, 2022 12:02 pm
Mistress Mandy Marx (Your Strongest Fetish / 02.02.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

A brutal one-hour edging session. A real therapy. I demand which of your fetishes is most at your core and how you like to be treated, and you tell me because I'm holding your dick. I proceed to use your fetish immediately and you lose all equilibrium. Easy and fun. And you can't cum.

screenshot

FileSize: 626.1 MB
Duration: 00:25:25

Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Your_Strongest_Fetish__Mistress_Mandy_Marx.mp4