Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 29, 2024 12:14 pm
Haley Spades – Pajamas Party With Stepdaddy

Haley Spades spent several days preparing for a pajama party with her friends. They were supposed to have fun all night talking about guys. But where are the guests? Haley calls them and finds out that all her friends ditched her to go on dates. This news infuriates Haley. All her effort is wasted. She starts throwing pillows around the room, and one hits her stepfather in the face as he passes by her door. He is extremely concerned because he has never seen his little princess so upset.

When he listens to her story, and Haley suggests they have the pajama party together, he feels he cannot refuse her. She gives him a “suit” to match the dress code, and while he is changing, Haley admires his athletic build. There are no guys her age as attractive as him. She decides to start the night with a small tea party before moving on to the main entertainment — pillow fighting. There is one rule in this game: the loser gets spanked. Despite Haley’s best efforts, her stepfather easily defeats her. It looks like it’s time for the punishment. He gives her a couple of testing slaps, and this clearly makes Haley horny. She feels that her stepfather is being too gentle and asks him to be rougher. After a few more firm slaps, the man notices Haley’s arousal is evident from her wetness. Now he understands what kind of game his stepdaughter really wants to play. With a swift move, he starts fingering her. Haley clearly wants the party to continue, so she puts her stepfather on the bed and takes his massive cock out of his pants. Seeing such a giant lollipop, she craves more. She starts sucking his rod, proving she is far from innocent. After a heavenly blowjob, Haley dreams of only one thing — to feel this monster dick inside her. Wasting no time, her stepfather penetrates her cunt, giving her pleasure she has never experienced before. The young lady changes her position to properly ride his cock until he creampies her. Who needs friends when parties with stepdad are so much more interesting?

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
62oNLKUr

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:39:52
Size: 1495 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/79d16d7b48e64/Haley_Spades_Pajamas_Party_With_Stepdaddy.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 12:16 pm
Jodie Johson, Haley Spades – Stepsis Needs My Load

Haley Spades and her stepbrother, Jodie Johson, are doing homework at the table together. Jodie can’t keep her eyes off of Haley. She knows that Jodie wants her, but the real question is whether she’s bored enough to fuck him. As Jodie gets more and more antsy Haley gets up and walks over to him to see what he wants. Jodie claims that he needs help with his homework, but Haley comes on to him hard. She tells him that she wants someone to knock her up and then struts away.

Later, Haley is in her bedroom wearing an outfit that she knows Jodie won’t be able to resist: a sheer one-piece getup that’s torn at the crotch. Pretending she doesn’t know that Jodie is there, Haley waits with a big smile as her stepbro creeps in and then whips his hardon out to fuck her from behind. Once Jodie has shoved it in, Haley is soft and sweet beneath him, rocking back to meet him stroke for stroke in doggy.

Rolling onto her back, Haley has Jodie keep on pounding that puss as she rips the chest of her outfit to let her tits out. She sucks her own goo off of Jodie’s stiffie as she gets naked, then climbs on top to ride in reverse cowgirl. Turning around, Haley keeps the pussy party going in cowgirl until she can tell that Jodie is ready to bust a nut. Grinding down, Haley makes sure to get a nice creampie of all that cum in the hope she’ll get knocked up.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:20:12
Size: 1007 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/f0ae46b95909f/Stepsis_Needs_My_Load.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 12:17 pm
Cory Chase, Jonathan Jordan – End of Summer Vacation With Nasty Incest Cuckload

‘Okay, honey, why don’t you sit right here?’ I (Cory Chase) tell my step-son, Luke, as I point to a chair in the corner of the room. I tell Luke to grab my video camera and I have him start to record me. ‘Hi honey! You tell me that I don’t put out enough, so I wanted to show you something…’ I say to the camera. Then, I walk off camera for a second, and I come back with a man named Jonathan Jordan who has a BBC! I throw my green bathrobe down to the ground, revealing matching green lingerie. ‘You’re going to watch Jonathon fuck me with his BBC! Oh, and by the way, I also just fucked your son!’ I say to my soon-to-be-ex-husband, through the camera lens. I have Jonathon lie down on the bed, and then I pull his pants off. I start to give his BBC a blowjob. His cock is SO huge, that I can barely fit my mouth around it! I stroke his cock with my hands at the same time that I use my mouth. I sit on his BBC in the reverse cowgirl position and I ride his huge cock with my pussy, while Luke is still sitting in the corner recording. I move into the regular cowgirl position and I keep bouncing up and down on his huge cock! A few moments later, I move into the doggystyle position and Jonathon fucks my pussy from behind. I lie down in the missionary position and he continues to fuck my pussy from behind. When he is ready to cum, he explodes inside of my pussy! Then we watch his cum drip out of my pussy…! I look straight into the camera and I tell my soon-to-be-ex-husband ‘I enjoyed that one A LOT!’ and then I burst out laughing.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 964
Duration: 00:26:55
Size: 809 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/c4ad46267f02d/Cory_Chase_End_of_Summer_Vacation.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 12:18 pm
Little Puck – Mommy begs to be bred by son POV

Filthy mommy of the year comes onto her son when his father is away. She lures him into her marital bed where she owns his cock. She shoves his dick down her throat then slips his rock hard cock in her tight, little pussy. As if this wasn’t wrong enough, she begs for her son to breed mommy’s pussy.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 952
Duration: 00:40:45
Size: 1229 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/d9eb07d3bd3d2/Little_Puck_MOMMY_begs_to_be_BRED_by_son_POV.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 12:19 pm
Addyson James and Parker Sims – What’s Yours Is Mine & What’s Mine Is Yours

A nice hot bubble bath can be super relaxing and Parker Sims is looking forward to some alone time. But his stepmom Addyson James storms in demanding to know why he is using HER expensive bubble bath formula!? Because HIS dad paid for it – what’s yours is mine, Mrs! But Addyson is not taking any lip from her stepson – she wants him to get the fuck out of the tub so she can enjoy it herself! When Parker stands up, his stepmother is shocked to get a gander of his hard cock!

She hasn’t seen one that erect in a long time. Addyson can’t help herself and moves closer – she wants to touch it, feel it in her hand and stroke it. What’s his is hers and vice versa. Addyson begins to suck her stepson’s stiff penis right there in the tub. They move to the bedroom & Parker slides his stepmother’s panties to the side and she gets on top and grinds his cock with her wet pussy. Parker fucks his stepmom hard, making her orgasm on his rigid boner. Her nice tits jiggle & sway as he pounds away at her. Parker pulls out and cums on his stepmother’s pussy but then shoves it back in for a partial creampie. Lesson of the day? If your stepmom tells you to stand up, you do it – even if that means showing off your stiffy!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:21:36
Size: 1297 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/224e14fe9fb63/Addyson_James_Whats_Yours_Is_Mine_What.mp4
Added: Sep 29, 2024 10:58 pm
Cheating on my girlfriend with my Sister best friend - Abella olsen and Dani ortiz

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:12:57
Size: 723 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/08066922f84b4/CHEATING_on_my_Girlfriend_with_my_SISTER_best_Friend.mp4
Added: Sep 30, 2024 3:10 am
Cece Mecta - Trouble Maker Gets Exposed in Truth or Dare

Cece has been hanging out with Mr Masters stepdaughter for a few months and it's obvious she is a terrible influence. He calls the trouble maker over to his house to confront her and get the situation under control. In order to deal with the issue he gets on the same level as the girl and gets her to play "Truth or Dare" with a little device that "enforces" the rules to the game

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:59:31
Size: 1870 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/23d7062b61639/Cece_Mecta_Trouble_Maker_Gets_Exposed_in_Truth_or_Dare.mp4
Added: Sep 30, 2024 7:22 am
Sweetpinkpussy - cheated on husband with 21y favorite nephew - creampie

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:06:41
Size: 78 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/ecdb32632e2fa/Cheated_on_husband_with_21y_favorite_nephew.mp4
Added: Sep 30, 2024 11:36 am
Spencer Bradley, Chad Alva - Make Him Jealous

Stepsister Spencer (Bradley) enters the kitchen dressed in a provocative, revealing evening dress, and begins gossiping with her brother Chad (Alva) about the activities of her ex-boyfriend Billy. She's seen him in public dating a beautiful blonde and wonders if Chad knows what gives. Chad isn't interested in such gossip and tells his stepsister to go change into a respectable outfit, at once. With a big smile, she toasts him, raising her glass.

Chad responds: "It's 7 a.m. It's way too early for a dress like that". Posing in front of him she requests: "Won't you take a few photos of me out on the patio?" Chad begs off, needing to go to work as he's traded shifts with Billy. Later, Spencer is in the living room, casually dressed in jeans taking selfies with a professional camera setup. She's excited when Chad agrees to take the requested photos of her, though he's anything but enthusiastic about it. After snapping a few shots, he's ready to wrap it up, when Spencer says: "I need you to sit on the couch next to me and put your arm around me, to act like you're my boyfriend". "I know you're just trying to use me to make him jealous. I'm not down for your games -you know Billy is a really good friend of mine", Chad replies. Spencer wears down his resistance, bringing up the times when they were growing up that she took the heat for things he did, like a fender-bender accident with the family car, so he wouldn't face the wrath of dad. After Chad takes a few shots, with his head not visible in the frame, she suddenly removes her shirt. She explains, in a sultry voice: "You're supposed to be my man, not my brother". She places Chad's hand across her chest, noting: "It's sexy, and intimate". She seductively changes her position, and finally her stepbrother has had enough: "Look, you don't need Billy. You don't need to be taking all these pictures with your bra -you're gonna find someone else, I swear". "Don't lie to me. I could feel your cock throb, on my hands", she purrs. Chad gets up off the couch angrily and is set to leave. "It's okay to be turned on by me. We're just pretending like you're my boyfriend, not my brother. It's just pretend", she says. "Let's just take the photo. If you don't like it, I won't send it (to Billy)", she claims. Chad agrees and drops his pants. Spencer shoots some photos, with her face pressed against the bulge in his briefs. For a better photo, she asks Chad to look away, as she takes out his big cock and holds it against her cheek for the next shot. She licks his cock, and declares: "I just felt it twitch in my hand". After considerable teasing, she takes his cock in her mouth. She starts stripping off her underwear, and declares: "This is giving me a few other ideas. I want to go a little further with pretend". Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:44:24
Size: 1363 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/1ad2e3e259dd0/Make_Him_Jealous.mp4
Added: Sep 30, 2024 3:49 pm
Angel Gostosa - Roleplay Sextape With Johnny Sins

GET READY FOR THIS ONE!! My stepdaughter Angel got caught walking around the house in these absolutely unacceptable, slutty little booty shorts that say CUM IN ME DADDY. I was so fucking angry, I can't believe my innocent little girl has turned into such a whore. The only way I could think to punish her was by spanking her. then destroying her with Daddy's big dick. just hoping that maybe if I fuck her hard enough she won't wanna be such a slut anymore.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 01:04:31
Size: 1952 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/ce21a26899d2a/Angel_Gostosa_Roleplay_Sextape.mp4
Added: Sep 30, 2024 8:02 pm
Lily Larimar - Bratty Little Stepdaughter Always Available for Her Stepdaddy

Lily has become very bold and creative in taking over for her mum that hasn't been taking care of her my needs at all. She even slips into their bedroom at night just has her bitchmom is rejecting my need for sex without even turning over. My sweet stepdaughter sucks and rides my cock, switching back and forth to keep herself from moaning too loudly. She finishes by riding my cock until her tight young pink pussy is filled and then she slips out with a smile.

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:39:26
Size: 1760 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/190c74d7e2a26/Lily_Larimar_Bratty_Little_Stepdaughter.mp4
Added: Oct 01, 2024 12:16 am
Stella Sedona - Dad With Huge Cock Fucks Cute Daughter

screenshot
screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:39:30
Size: 549 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/0cddf0d02882b/Stella_Sedona_Dad_With_Huge_Cock_Fucks_Cute_Daughter.mp4
Added: Oct 01, 2024 4:29 am
Sophia Sterling - Stepdaughter For Dessert Taboo Creampie With Stepdad

Sophia Sterling and her stepdad are alone on a trip and are sharing a room. After dinner it's clear that there is only one bed, but they feel that they can sleep together. The only problem is that neither of them brought anything to wear to bed, but that turns out not to be an issue either since her stepdad wants to get a lot closer to her anyways. After just a few minutes they are taking off what little they were wearing and sharing a night to remember with each other.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:36:57
Size: 1376 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/8dccabdee6097/Sophia_Sterling_Stepdaughter_For_Dessert_Taboo_Creampie_With_Stepdad.mp4
Added: Oct 01, 2024 8:43 am
Luvandleo - My Step-Dad's Dick is SO Big!

screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:12:57
Size: 637 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/b0ae2099b2eb1/Luvandleo_My_StepDads_Dick_is_SO_Big.mp4
Added: Oct 01, 2024 1:01 pm
Izzy Rae, Alex Adams - Truth Telling

Family Therapy Izzy Rae

A teen daughter tells her step dad the truth about what mom is doing on family vacation.

screenshot
screenshot

Duratio: 00:26:31
Size: 1130 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/9eadfdb4e7910/Family_Therapy_Izzy_Rae.mp4