Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Aj_Applegate__Aj_Applegate.mp4
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 07, 2022 7:12 am
Miss Eve Harper - Pretty Bondage Toy Pt1 - Complete Movie

screenshotscreenshot

Eve Harper
Mistress Sidonia is training one of her eager sissies, she has dressed her in cute lingerie, her cock locked up in a pretty pink chastity cage. Mistress gives a thorough inspection before putting her into pink spreader bar bondage and training the sissy mouth with a fucking machine, leaving her for half an hour. Mistress returns and checks on the sissy progress, putting her into a hogtie position and opening up her asshole, slipping in an electro plug and pads on her now released cock. Finally Mistress uses the robojac to suck and edge her cock, leaving the lucky girl feeling the pleasure but not enough for orgasm.

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:26:48
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Miss_Eve_Harper__Pretty_Bondage_Toy_Pt1__Complete_Movie__Eve_Harper.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 07, 2022 7:19 am
Cuckold Dreier das Finale Teil 3

screenshotscreenshot

Miss Fantastic
Es muss richtig hart sein für einen selbsternannten Alpha von einer Frau wie mir so behandelt zu werden. Ich erniedrige ihn und bring ihn dazu Sachen zu machen die er für unmöglich gehalten hat. Er dient mir und meinem Freund als Cuckold Opfer. Er leckt mich und bekommt in den Mund gespuckt, bringt uns Kondome, kniet neben dem Bett und sieht zu wie heiß es bei meinem Latino und mir abgeht. Was er dabei darf ? Mich am Arsch lecken haha. Ich stöhne direkt vor seinem Gesicht, schau ihn in die Augen und mach ihn fertig. Wir lachen über ihn. Er sieht so verliebt zu. Einfach wie ein Opfer. Nachdem ich und mein Lover zum Orgasmus gekommen sind lass ich mich noch lecken. Das richtig vollgespritzte Kondom darf er erst von außen ablutschen, dann kippe ich es ihm in den Mund und stopf ihm das Kondom tief in seine Spermafresse.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:14:31

Miss_Fantastic_Cuckold_Dreier_das_Finale_Teil_3__Miss_Fantastic.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 07, 2022 7:21 am
Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

screenshotscreenshot

After 3 years of enslavement he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:15:36

Miss_Fantastic_Cum_Eating_Foot_Slut_Loser__Miss_Fantastic.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 07, 2022 7:24 am
Kept In Line - Complete Movie (The English Mansion)

screenshotscreenshot

Miss Foxx, Miss Jessica Dee
Miss Foxx's house girl is due some training to keep her in line. Mistress tests a new remote control vibrating plug which is inserted deep into Jessica's ass, varying the intensity and noting the responses, her poor chastity clad cock leaking pre-cum from the deep pleasure. This is then followed by an OTK spanking, to balance the relief, her cheeks becoming nicely engorged, preparing her for the cane strokes to follow. Finally, she is left on the punishment chair, nipples pulled tightly, gagged with a big dildo and vibrator on her caged cock.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:28:56

Miss_Foxx__Miss_Jessica_Dee__Kept_In_Line__Complete_Movie__Miss_Jessica_Dee_Miss_Foxx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 07, 2022 7:28 am
Miss Jasmine - Hardcore cuckold full version

screenshotscreenshot

Miss Jasmine
Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

screenshot

FileSize: 419 MB
Duration: 00:19:34
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Miss_Jasmine__Hardcore_cuckold_full_version__Miss_Jasmine.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 07, 2022 7:34 am
Miss Lily Dupont, Miss Urbex - Cruel Medical Exam With Needles

screenshotscreenshot

La Dottoressa Miss Lily Dupont deve visitare uno schiavo che ha problemi di erezione, ma dopo che lui ha visto la Schiava Jenny, ha subito capito che si tratta di un problema alla prostata.
Inizia prima a depilargli il culo, poi a infilargli un clistere e infine ad infilargli degli aghi nei capezzoli e nel cazzo.

screenshot

FileSize: 862.4 MB
Duration: 00:19:38
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Miss_Lily_Dupont__Miss_Urbex__Cruel_Medical_Exam_With_Needles__Miss_Lily_Dupont.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 07, 2022 10:11 am
Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) - Massive cock (Cruel Punishments)

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)
Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.
Features: strapon, big strap-on, ass fucking, dildo fucking, smoking, female domination

screenshot

FileSize: 693.5 MB
Duration: 00:09:30
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Anette__Mistress_Anette.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 08, 2022 8:06 am
Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) - Miniis Spit Victim / 11.11.2020

screenshotscreenshot

Minnie Manga

screenshot

FileSize: 792.2 MB
Duration: 00:19:33

Mistress_Anette._Miniis_Spit_Victim__Minnie_Manga.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 08, 2022 8:11 am
Mistress Ariana Marie - Service Box

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Ariana uses her slaves mouth to orally lick and please her ass and pussy.
He is not allowed to touch her with anything other than his mouth.
She grinds her horny pussy against his face until she is satisfied.
He tastes her cum as she orgasms on his mouth.

screenshot

FileSize: 913.8 MB
Duration: 00:10:45

Mistress_Ariana_Marie__Service_Box__Mistress_Ariana_Marie._Service_Box.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 08, 2022 8:13 am
Mistress Ariel (Ariel's Famous Strokes / 2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Ariel stands proud and tall next to her slave, who is crying loudly on the caning bench. She is grabbing her cane in her firm hands and looking for the next spot on the ugly slave's naked ass. He always deseves a good punishment, because his mouth is big and Ariel hates him from the bottom of her heart. Now finally he gets a whole lot of strokes from her cane and she gives all her power to the hits, watching his eyes through the black mask.

screenshot

FileSize: 662.8 MB
Duration: 00:12:05

Mistress_Ariel._Ariels_Famous_Strokes__Mistress_Ariel.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 08, 2022 8:14 am
Mistress Ariel - Extreme Caning Session II / 27.04.2020

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Ariel received a beautiful, new dress from one of her admirers, so she decided to brutally cane her slave in it. Ariel makes the slave bend over a chair and she starts to punish him with a rattan cane, but because of her forceful strokes, the canes break in a second, so Ariel gets her most brutal, unpeeled rattan cane and she starts to stroke the slave with it. Each and every stroke is unbelievably powerful and the slave suffers badly. Ariel strokes not only his ass, but the backside of his thighs, it's an unbearable pain for him and he almost begs for mercy. Ariel remains unmoved by his pleas, because canning is her favourite, so she continues the punishment as long as she wants. The end result is brutal.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:20:10

Mistress_Ariel._Extreme_Caning_Session_II__Mistress_Ariel.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 08, 2022 8:18 am
Pain Caused By A Cane / 18.01.2018

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Ariel
Mistress Ariel's riding crop smacks loudly on the naked ass of her slave, sending waves of pain through his entire body. Ariel leans closer to him, watching as the brutal devices leaves red marks all over his skin. She can smell his fear, the adrenalin and it makes her both disgusted and excited about his punishment. She continues the caning of her slave until she feels tired and he looks ready.

screenshot

FileSize: 491.9 MB
Duration: 00:09:18
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Mistress_Ariel._Pain_Caused_By_A_Cane__Mistress_Ariel.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 08, 2022 8:24 am
Mistress Damazonia - Beta Boy Destroyer

screenshotscreenshot

Damazonia
Amazon Mistress Damazonia towers over her little man of a slave putting fear into his eyes as she is wearing her favorite pair of ballbusting boots. When she puts on those leather boots then you know she means business and wants to destroy a man's balls today. Mistress Damazonia pulls her puny slave out of his cage and unleashes on his balls by kicking, kneeing and punching them into oblivion.

screenshot

FileSize: 849.5 MB
Duration: 00:11:43

Mistress_Damazonia__Beta_Boy_Destroyer__Damazonia.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 09, 2022 8:19 am
Debut Of Mistress Lucy

screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Lucy, Mistress Ariel
Mistress Ariel and her friend Mistress Lucy are standing next to the young slave, who is waiting for his well deserved punishment. They are both determined to make him suffer the best they can, but the slave unfortunately is not that tough today. They give him such hard stokes, that it looks like he is going to faint, but it doesn't stop them.

screenshot

FileSize: 494.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

Mistress_Lucy__Mistress_Ariel._Debut_Of_Mistress_Lucy__Mistress_Lucy_Mistress_Ariel.mp4