Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 04, 2022 12:55 pm
Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

screenshotscreenshot

Madison
The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The cuck is left utterly humiliated. He is still in chastity. He has a lot less money. Her boyfriend will get to enjoy the outfits he bought for her and he has a belly full of Madison's waste in its stomach. The nerd will think twice about asking to be out of chastity again! This clip is mostly foot worship. It has some financial domination and boob teasing of chastity cuck. The human toilet scene is simulated at the end but seems very very real.

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 413.8 MB
Duration: 00:13:00
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Madison._Hot_Girl_Uses_Chastity_Nerd_For_Foot_Worship_And_Toilet__Madison.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 05, 2022 5:40 am
Gingerbread Bitch

screenshotscreenshot

Mandy Marx
This is the tightest mummification scene I've seen.
This boy looks like he's about to pop (in all the ways) when Mandy is torturing his exposed dick with her hands.
Unreleased.

screenshot

FileSize: 280.5 MB
Duration: 00:06:14
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

Mandy_Marx__Gingerbread_Bitch__Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 05, 2022 5:42 am
Mandy Marx - Busting Out

screenshotscreenshot

Mandy Marx
Come down the rabbit hole with me, try the chastity tease of the year.
Oh, but if you tap out, there's no cumming for weeks.
More lost than a lost boy, as choiceless as a condemned man.
With me at my best and latex-shiniest and feeling creative, this is a transcendent tease.

screenshot

FileSize: 480.7 MB
Duration: 00:15:12
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Mandy_Marx__Busting_Out__Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 05, 2022 5:47 am
Mandy Marx - Couples Cum Therapy - Handjob

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 492.4 MB
Duration: 00:11:15

Mandy_Marx__Couples_Cum_Therapy__Handjob__Mandy_Marx._Couples_Cum_Therapy._Handjob.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 05, 2022 5:50 am
An Electro Vibrator Swing Therapy

screenshotscreenshot

Mandy Marx
Dr. Marx is at it again.My new patient is very cute, I must remain professional.
So many deviant desires. Swinging, stroking, shocking, teasing, punishing.
It's important to break through, feel yourself disappear.
If at times I seem to into the process myself, it's part of the game.
One must truly commit, in order to make new, healthier pathways. It's what I do best.I hope my *treatment* is effective.

screenshot

FileSize: 578.2 MB
Duration: 00:13:06

Mandy_Marx__An_Electro_Vibrator_Swing_Therapy__Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 05, 2022 8:12 am
Mandy Marx - Lollipop Boutique

screenshotscreenshot

Associate sweetness with your own cum. I'm going to program you to enjoy CEI. And there's nothing you can do about it.Your dick is helplessly hard after I let you out of chastity. I tease you while you sway in the air, my little precum manufacturer.
This session makes me happy. As you can see, in this amazing clip.

screenshot

FileSize: 453.8 MB
Duration: 00:14:15

Mandy_Marx__Lollipop_Boutique__Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 05, 2022 10:24 am
The Shot Caller

screenshotscreenshot

Mandy Marx
This prison shotcaller's been getting a little to big for his own good.Let's give him a reminder that he is just a prisoner, a captive, and mine to discipline as I see fit.The warden descends from her lofty perch to personally deal with this tough case.
Or, not so tough, since he's just another boy in a cage. And Warden Marx knows how to deal with that.Restraints, helplessness, tease, strokes, cum. All on video.
"See, big shot, there's the camera right there!" And then he's made to eat his own cum. ****. By a little girl.See how much respect you have on the prison yard, now.

screenshot

FileSize: 355.5 MB
Duration: 00:07:52

Mandy_Marx__The_Shot_Caller__Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 05, 2022 12:30 pm
Mandy Marx - Virgin treatment

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 527.6 MB
Duration: 00:15:47

Mandy_Marx__VIRGIN_TREATMENT__Mandy_Marx._VIRGIN_TREATMENT.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 05, 2022 1:47 pm
Welcome To My ISO Show

screenshotscreenshot

Mandy Marx
Just when I was expecting to have some news about taking sessions, we're watching covid numbers go up alllll over the place. So, pandemic allowing, I'm hoping for a January start-up at this point. Believe me, I'm excited to session.-MM***How many dominatrices can truly give a session an arc or a genuine superior intellect? Brattiness, superb edging, true helplessness. Vicious stroking cumshot.I overwhelm him in it. Sensory deprivation. Light mockery that pierces your subconscious. Ass on face, the best hand technique and a show. A nice long one.

screenshot

FileSize: 967.3 MB
Duration: 00:27:21

Mandy_Marx__Welcome_To_My_ISO_Show__Mandy_Marx.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 06, 2022 5:47 am
Mia - Beautiful Princess gets Foot Worship from Loser

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

FileSize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:11:22

Mia__Beautiful_Princess_gets_Foot_Worship_from_Loser.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 06, 2022 5:53 am
Mean Bitch Boss 2 - Emma Hix

screenshotscreenshot

Jack's secretary went behind his back to his boss and told him that Jack is worthless. He promoted her and now she is Jack's new boss! She makes him wear a collar and leash to the office, and makes him work in a cage. To add to the humiliation, she makes him tell her how worthless he is. His new job...

screenshot

FileSize: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:40:56
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Mean_Bitch_Boss_2__Emma_Hix__Emma_Hix.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 06, 2022 6:38 am
Mia Little - Bad Kitty

screenshotscreenshot

Mia Little, Corbin Dallas
Latex-clad Mia Little walks into the dungeon to find their human kitty, Corbin, tangled in rope. Corbin should not have played without Mia's permission, this rope was "special occasion" rope. Erect and dripping pre cum, Corbin is obviously a glutton for the spankings Mia is gifting. Mia strokes Corbin while playing with their butt plug, edging and teasing this bad latexx kitty! Mia unties Corbin and places them on their hands and knees, elevated just high enough to receive more intense ass spankings. In addition to the spankings, Mia removes Corbin's buttplug tail and replaces it with a big strap-on cock! This little pervert continues to drip while Mia shoves that dick in and out of Corbin's gaping asshole. What a slut! Mia filps Corbin over and continues to fuck them until their cock explodes. It is not over yet! Mia has Corban service them with pussy licking, fingerbanging, and the hitachi. Was that enough for Corbin to learn their lesson? Mia exits the room and Corbin resumes playing with the "special occasion" rope. Bad kitty!

screenshot

FileSize: 725.2 MB
Duration: 00:38:33
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Mia_Little__Bad_Kitty__Corbin_Dallas_Mia_Little.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 06, 2022 9:31 am
Mia Malkova - Edged to Agony / 2016

screenshotscreenshot

Goddess Mia's boy-toy is in serious need of cock discipline & stamina training to become the proper slave she desires. Mia plays an extra cruel game of tease and denial while edging her helpless slave to complete agony. He can't help but beg to cum while being smothered by her big, perfect ass to only be denied over and over again until he has totally lost his mind. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen balls Goddess Mia gives him one last stroke and finally allows him to blast his massive load all over the dungeon floor.

screenshot

FileSize: 683.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:49

Mia_Malkova._Edged_to_Agony__Mia_Malkova.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Oct 06, 2022 12:03 pm
Mighty Mistress No mercy - part 1 / Kathia Nobili, Leda

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot