Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 24, 2022 1:56 am
Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowtest (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 783.1 MB
Duration: 00:51:31
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Cowgirl__Cowgirl.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 24, 2022 2:12 am
Crowd Bondage (Amirah Adara, Liz Rainbow, Antonio Ross, Sofia Curly, Emilio Ardana, Jordi Lucena)

screenshotscreenshot

Amirah Adara, Liz Rainbow, Antonio Ross, Sofia Curly, Emilio Ardana, Jordi Lucena. Submissive Hungarian brunette beauty Amirah Adara enjoys her first crowd BDSM session at the doctor's office where she's tied down in stirrups and fucked by the entire medical staff.
Then, curvy Belarussian hottie Sofia Curly has her first BDSM experience with a whole party controlling her luscious all natural body.

screenshot

FileSize: 4.16 GB
Duration: 01:37:04
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Crowd_Bondage__Jordi_Lucena_Sofia_Curly_Antonio_Ross_Emilio_Ardana.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 25, 2022 1:47 am
Dakota Skye (The Naive Model and the Creepy Photographer)

screenshotscreenshot

A role play fantasy where Dakota Skye plays a naive model that visits a creepy photographer for some simple head shots. But when the pretty, inexperienced model arrives, she is soon surprised to be stripped naked, tied up and fucked in the ass with big, weird objects. Dakota quickly discovers she loves the new sensations and squirms in orgasmic delight as the creepy photographer gives her the Special Treatment.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.49 GB
Duration: 01:10:11

Dakota_Skye._The_Naive_Model_and_the_Creepy_Photographer__Dakota_Skye.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 25, 2022 1:54 am
Dana DeArmond aka Dana De Armond & Emma Haize - Kink Queens Tag Team James Deen

screenshotscreenshot

These kink queens are beyond excited to live out their wildest sexual fantasies on camera with James Deen. Watch as this sexy blonde and brunette explore every inch of one another before getting down and dirty with the king of hardcore.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.98 GB
Duration: 01:30:37
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Dana___Kink_Queens_Tag_Team_James_Deen__Dana_DeArmond_aka_Dana_De_Armond.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 25, 2022 1:55 am
Danica Dillon (Danica Dillon Loses the Takedown Challenge / 36240)

screenshotscreenshot

Danica Dillon
Danica Dillon is a sweet girl. So much so that our guys could take her sitting down. Even though she was offered thousands of dollars more if she could keep them out of her holes, this weak and innocent thing was just too obliging. Despite her honestly adorable attempts to escape, Danica Dillon is going to get stuffed air tight with 5 rock hard cocks, and she's gonna love it. Rough sex, choking, anal, DP, & Bukkake!360p

screenshot

FileSize: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:53:54

Danica_Dillon._Danica_Dillon_Loses_the_Takedown_Challenge__Danica_Dillon.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 25, 2022 2:03 am
Dana DeArmond aka Dana De Armond & Emma Haize - Kink Queens Tag Team James Deen

screenshotscreenshot

These kink queens are beyond excited to live out their wildest sexual fantasies on camera with James Deen. Watch as this sexy blonde and brunette explore every inch of one another before getting down and dirty with the king of hardcore.

screenshot

FileSize: 3.28 GB
Duration: 01:30:37
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Dana___Kink_Queens_Tag_Team_James_Deen__Dana_DeArmond_aka_Dana_De_Armond.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 25, 2022 3:01 am
Daniels - Editor's Choice / (Firmhandspanking)

screenshotscreenshot

Dani Daniels
Totally nude Dani Daniels spanked to dramatic tears with a bath brush One of the most dramatic and intense spankings ever featured on Firm Hand: top star Dani Daniels pulled totally naked from a hot tub and spanked first by hand, then with a bath brush that has her sobbing real tears. Editor Amanda Williams went back to source footage to create a totally new Directors Cut with never-before-seen Reaction Cam content and smiling, laughing Dani on set during the shoot, joking with Frank Reed. She also talks about the intense spanking experience of the dreaded bath brush on bare skin!

screenshot

FileSize: 453.2 MB
Duration: 00:15:37
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Daniels__Editors_Choice__Daniels.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 25, 2022 5:51 am
Daniels - Soaking Wet And Satisfied

screenshotscreenshot

Sexy slut Dani Daniels gets bound and gagged by James Deen before he gives her the roughest sex she's ever had!

screenshot

FileSize: 3.61 GB
Duration: 01:02:54
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Daniels__Soaking_Wet_And_Satisfied__Daniels._Soaking_Wet_Satisfied.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 26, 2022 1:49 am
Dee Williams, Victoria Voxxx - Security Risk, Part 2: Misconduct

screenshotscreenshot

Dee Williams, Quinton James, Victoria Voxxx
In "Security Risk, Part Two," Mayor Dee Williams has a major problem: she is being blackmailed and fucked by an unknown hacker, Mickey Mod. When he calls Dee to get his two million dropped into a crypto wallet, it is revealed that his girl on the inside is none other than Victoria Voxxx, Dee's annoyingly earnest speech writer. Dee is furious and drags Victoria to see her criminal colleague, Quinton James. This dangerous and handsome man stalks around Victoria, questioning her to see if she will break. If she won't give him information, then she will submit, and Quinton has her whimpering on her knees with a pair of tight metal nipple clamps in no time. Dee enjoys her role as handler, putting Victoria in a series of submission holds, smothering her with her giant tits and ass. Quinton slowly breaks Victoria down with a zapper on the clit, a brutal clothespins zipper, pussy clamps, and relentless orgasms on a vibrator and Dee's tongue. He uses Dee's willing holes to amuse his cock while he isn't fucking Victoria's tight pussy or defiant mouth. Finally he places Victoria in a brutal shibari torment position and begins to fuck her in the ass while she painfully balances on her toes to gain some small relief. Victoria breaks and admits she has no idea who Mickey is and that she has been a pawn as well. Quinton is a reasonable business man and determines if he is to lose two million, let it be repaid in filthy sex. Victoria makes a good dent in her debt to him, bouncing on his cock and begging for his cum like a good little pet with Dee Williams holding her on a short leash.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.89 GB
Duration: 01:20:06

Dee_Williams_Part_2_Misconduct__Victoria_Voxxx_Dee_Williams_Quinton_James.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 26, 2022 1:55 am
Das Erste Mal - Meine Erste Schluckerfahrung / (John Thompson, GGG)

screenshotscreenshot

Anna
Anna hat das Glück, dass John Thompson gleich ein ganzes Theater für sie und ihre Freundin gemietet hat. Tja, süße Anna, und jetzt heißt es blasen, ficken und Sperma schlucken .. und ... sie macht es super, das hübsche Ding. Anna, du bist ein echtes Naturtalent. JT-Empfehlung!

screenshot

Format: AVI
FileSize: 699.3 MB
Duration: 01:18:10
Video: 512x384 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

Das_Erste_Mal__Meine_Erste_Schluckerfahrung__Anna.avi
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 26, 2022 1:56 am
Dee Williams - Dee Williams Gets Schooled: Big Tit Teacher Gets Stuffed Air Tight

screenshotscreenshot

Dee Williams, Rob Piper, Donny Sins, Robby Echo, Codey Steele, Mr. Pete - Adult education teacher Dee Williams has had it with her students' lewd and rude comments! She tells them to leave if they are not here to learn, but her students have something else on the mind besides schoolwork. They surround her, grab her by the throat, and rip off her clothes, revealing her huge tits. Dee struggles to get away, but is over-powered, stripped, and put on her knees. She gasps as her students feel her up, grab her big tits, and smack her cute ass. Suddenly she has a cock in her mouth and two more in her hands. Dee gags on their cocks as they take turns fucking her face. Drool leaks out of her mouth, down her face and on her tits. Then they hog tie her and throw her over a desk. Unable to move, Dee has no choice but to continue sucking their hard fat cocks. She gets sloppier and sloppier with each cock and finally two students shove both their cocks in her mouth at the same time. Eager to see what her other holes can take, Dee's students string her up. Suspended from the ceiling in rope, Dee takes a cock in each end. She slides down on the dick in her cunt before sliding down on the cock in her sloppy mouth. The students always suspected their hot teacher would make a good fuck sleeve and Dee proves them right. They take turns fucking her from both ends as Dee squeals between them. Her cries are muffled by the cocks fucking her mouth. Dee is horrified but excited. All this fucking is turning her on and Dee goes from a proper school teacher to a horny greedy cock slut. Next, Dee gets stuffed airtight as her students fill all her holes. Dee loves being full of cock and her students love fucking her. They fuck her holes wide open and soon Dee is prolapsing as she orgasms. Laughing, the students continue pounding her cunt and asshole. They trade off stuffing her holes as Dee orgasms over and over again on their cocks. Finally, Dee gets on her knees and takes load after load of cum all over her face. Cum covered, Dee jerks off as she awaits her last load. She cums hard and gets the last fat load. She swallows every drop and licks her lips, satisfied and sated.

screenshot

FileSize: 2.66 GB
Duration: 01:14:20

Dee_Williams_Gets_Schooled_Big_Tit_Teacher_Gets_Stuffed_Air_Tight__Rob_Piper.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 26, 2022 2:01 am
Denali Winter - Winter Release

screenshotscreenshot

It is a pretty hot dress that Denali wears while she stands around in her cage but as pretty as she is, Elise Graves did not decide to keep her around for her looks.
Elise has her here because she is soft and weak and because she needs to feel it and know it is true.She may look tough but once the pain starts it is very obvious that she wishes she could be anywhere else.
Denali's pleas of "no" and "stop" fall on deaf ears. Her shrieks of pain or terror will blend together with her moans of pleasure soon enough. Until then, Elise is content to ignore her protests and go about making her miserable as though she has not made a peep.

screenshot

FileSize: 606.5 MB
Duration: 00:53:55
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Denali_Winter__Winter_Release__Denali_Winter.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 26, 2022 4:22 am
Denise - oral training

screenshotscreenshot

18 year old Denise is now a permanent HuCow and she will need a lot of training. The farmer likes to combine a few things, like nipple enlargement and oral training, to make the sessions more efficient. Of course, there has been discussion if breeding and oral training are supposed to be part of the pure HuCow lifestyle training, but here at HuCows.com we definitely think that they should be. Denise needs to learn to be a good submissive, as well as an obedient HuCow. And the farmer (of course) would like some pleasure in return for his hard work. Please discuss in the comments if you think this should be part of the training more often.

screenshot

FileSize: 729.7 MB
Duration: 00:06:39
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Denise_oral_training__Denise.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 26, 2022 6:29 am
Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 1 (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Dia Zerva
Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams. Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.

screenshot

FileSize: 730.9 MB
Duration: 00:48:31

Dia_Zerva__Caught_To_Be_Used_Part_1__Dia_Zerva.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 26, 2022 9:34 am
Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 2 (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Dia Zerva
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

screenshot

FileSize: 881.2 MB
Duration: 01:04:06

Dia_Zerva__Caught_To_Be_Used_Part_2__Dia_Zerva.mp4