Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 22, 2022 7:01 am
Cherie Deville And Holly Hendrix (Black Mailed: Step-Mother & Daughter Sexually Punished)

screenshotscreenshot

Gorgeous little Holly Hendrix is an out of control 18 year old that needs some discipline in her life. When she moves to her step-mother's vacation home for college, the Butler takes control of her submissive sexual nature and brings her under his sexual tutelage. Holly's powerful and beautiful step-mother, Cherie Deville, has also been secretly serving the Butler for years. Chaos ensues when step-mommy stops by for a visit and the Butler's dark games of cat and mouse comes to its conclusion with both mother and daughter under his dominant cock. An incredible performance of male dominance and sexual training from Mark Davis, as he brings this family of sluts under control with rough anal punishments, fisting, floggings, hot wax, painful predicament bondage, and sex slave training.

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 821.1 MB
Duration: 01:14:55
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Cherie._StepMother__Daughter_Sexually_Punished__Cherie_Deville_Holly_Hendrix.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2022 9:16 am
Cherry Torn & Eliza Jane (HUSH Ep 2: Cherry Torn Breaks In The New Girl Eliza Jane)

screenshotscreenshot

Cherry Torn, Eliza Jane. In Episode Two of Hush... Eliza Jane is really getting into her new job at the lingerie company, especially in her role as her boss Cherry Torn's personal fuck toy. It's all about the product though, when Cherry asks Eliza to work on a BDSM related project, and offers to give her the inspiration she needs to get it done. She ties Eliza up and puts her in a full suspension, with her ass exposed, her ankles bound and her wrists tied behind her back. Cherry uses her newest employee every way she wants, spinning her around to flog her perfect, ripe ass, standing over her to make her eat her pussy, and slamming her soaked hungry cunt with a thick fat dick on a stick. By the end of the "meating" Eliza's fully motivated to get to work, but ready and willing to come back for more inspiration at any time.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:29:52
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Cherry_._HUSH_Ep_2_Cherry_Torn_Breaks_In_The_New_Girl_Eliza_Jane__Cherry_Torn.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2022 1:47 pm
Cherry Torn - HOLE (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies. She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next. Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.

screenshot

FileSize: 903 MB
Duration: 00:43:36
Video: 850x478 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Cherry_Torn__HOLE__Cherry_Torn.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 22, 2022 4:03 pm
ChiChi Medina - Various - (4 Movies) /

screenshotscreenshot

ChiChi Medina, Ms Erika, Chrissy Marie

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

FileSize: 6.47 GB
Duration: 02:22:54

ChiChi_Medina__Various__Ms_Erika_ChiChi_Medina_Chrissy_Marie.part1.rar
ChiChi_Medina__Various__Ms_Erika_ChiChi_Medina_Chrissy_Marie.part2.rar
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 1:41 am
Chrissy & Chichi Tortured By Demons / (Captivechrissymarie)

screenshotscreenshot

Chichi Medina, Chrissy Marie

screenshot

FileSize: 3.55 GB
Duration: 01:30:15
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Chrissy__Chichi_Tortured_By_Demons__Chichi_Medina_Chrissy_Marie.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 1:47 am
Chloe Cherry, Kacie Castle, Kira Noir, Vanessa Vega, Isabella Nice - Airtight! Hot Chicks With Small Tits In Gangbangs (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Chloe Cherry, Kacie Castle, Kira Noir, Vanessa Vega, Isabella Nice - A Bound Gangbang compilation of hot chicks with small tits getting stuffed in every slutty hole! With tight bondage, spanking, slapping, flogging, choking, spitting, rough blowjobs, hardcore fucking, anal, double penetration, over the top orgasms and bukkake- that's right 5 hot loads of cum dripping down the pretty faces of sexy, horny sluts who can't get enough cock.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:32:39

Chloe_Cherry_Vanessa_Vega_Kacie_Castle_Kira_Noir_Isabella_Nice.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 1:53 am
Christina Carter (E0644)

screenshotscreenshot

Christina Carter

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 671.2 MB
Duration: 00:24:16
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1

Christina_Carter__Christina_Carter.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 1:57 am
Christina Carter milked! / Christina Carter

screenshotscreenshot

Christina Carter
Yes! We finally have her, the legendary Christina Carter with her huge udders is on HuCows.com! She was always high on our list, and often requested by members. So we are very happy, but Christina. not so much. The famous fetish queen is brought in on a leash by our farmer, gagged and collared. She is literally dragged to the milking bench. He restrains her in a very uncomfortable position so her udders are accessible and she is helpless. The farmer then oils her udders and starts squeezing and massaging, much to Christina's dismay. How dare anyone touch her prized udders! It gets worse: she gets milked by the powerful portable goat milker. Her nipples hurt, but even though she struggles wildly, the cups do not come off. Strong suction torments her poor nipples. Lots of drooling, struggling, and moaning! Christina was exhausted and sore, she couldn't believe we gave her the HuCows.com treatment!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:12:59
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Christina_Carter_milked__Christina_Carter.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 6:12 am
Christy Cutie - Christy's Wet Bottom Belt Whipped for Pool time Naughtiness (pt 1 - 2) (AssumeThePositionStudios)

screenshotscreenshot

Christy Cutie
Just when Christy thinks she's getting off with a spanking and paddling over Daddy's lap, he orders her to stand up and lay over the edge of the bed. Obediently she pulls her bikini bottoms down to her thighs, perching her bare bottom over the bed. Daddy's belt makes a familiar jingle as it slides through the loops and doubles over in his strong hand. Thick leather explodes across her ass, hard and steady welting her sore bottom. She whimpers and cries as her ass is soundly whipped with Daddy's belt. The powerful impact of each lick reverberates across her thick muscular gluteus and hamstrings as she cries into the bedspread. She is scolded as Daddy reminds her why she is having her bare bottom whipped. The final 20 strokes she thanks Daddy as she counts down through her tears. Approximately 150 severe licks of the belt delivered full force to a bare wet bottom.

screenshotscreenshot

FileSize: 857.6 MB
Duration: 00:23:02
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

dead_link_removed
Christys_Wet_Bottom_Belt_Whipped_for_Pool_time_Naughtiness__Christy_Cutie_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 10:10 am
Cindy Dollar - Wonder Cow

screenshotscreenshot

Cindy Dollar
Look who the farmer has in his prison cell! This girl looks familiar! Cindy doesn't seem to be able to bend the prison bars, so maybe she doesn't have super strength, but she does have super udders! Once she has calmed down a bit, the farmer goes in for a closer look and pulls down her wonder outfit to reveal those nice big udders. He decides she needs a powerful milking, in the barn, on the red cow milker. Wonder Cow soon finds herself strapped and locked to the frame with a shiny red ballgag in her mouth. She tries to break free, but she can't. Instead, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it onto her clit. Cindy immediately gets weak and she would have had an instant super orgasm, if the farmer hadn't continued his work by oiling her udders and hooking up the red cow milker. Wonder Cow is now stimulated and powerfully milked at the same time. She makes moo noises through her gag as her stretchy nipples get enlarged four times by the vacuum power. She has lost this battle, it's a brain overload and Wonder Cow is defeated by the machines. Poor Cindy!

screenshot

FileSize: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:12:19
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Cindy_Dollar_Wonder_Cow__Cindy_Dollar.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 23, 2022 12:27 pm
Cleo Divine belt spanking / Cleo Divine belt spanking

screenshotscreenshot

Cleo Divine gets belt spanking

screenshot

FileSize: 77.6 MB
Duration: 00:03:36

Cleo_Divine_belt_spanking__Cleo_Divine.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 24, 2022 1:43 am
Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowtest 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

screenshot

FileSize: 677.7 MB
Duration: 00:44:39

Cowgirl__Cowgirl.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 24, 2022 1:48 am
Cowgirl (Cowtest 2) (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Cowgirl, PD - I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

screenshot

FileSize: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:51:31

Cowgirl._Cowtest_2__Cowgirl_PD.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 24, 2022 1:52 am
Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

screenshot

FileSize: 1.85 GB
Duration: 00:51:49
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Cowgirl__Cowgirl.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Aug 24, 2022 1:55 am
Cowgirl (Cowtest 1) (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Cowgirl, PD. I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

screenshot

FileSize: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:44:36

Cowgirl._Cowtest_1__PD_Cowgirl.mp4