Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 27, 2022 10:23 pm
Gina Varney (Doctor, Do I Drool Too Much?)
Cast: Gina Varney

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Gina Varney goes to see Dr. Danny D to get her hypersalivation problem looked at (aka she drools too much). Dr. Danny diligently performs her check up, as they
both get increasingly wet and goey. Gina complains that her boyfriend is grossed out by the drool and doesn't want to fuck her any more...
or even let her give him a blowjob. Danny cheers her up by pointing out that drool can be great for sex, especially oral.
With this new burst of confidence, Gina asks Danny if she can suck his dick, and Danny happily accepts her
sloppy blowjob. Not satisfied, Gina then lets Danny fuck her, while she drools all over the place.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:33:46
FileSize: 780.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gina_Varney_Gina_Varney.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2022 10:24 pm
Elisa (Cute Asian Maid Lets Boss Impregnate Her)
Cast: Elisa

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Finding good maid service in southeast Asia is actually harder than it looks. Sure, in terms of cooking and cleaning, these girls are a dime-a-dozen. But an extremely important aspect of being a good maid is to be sexually appealing at all times to the boss, and often the girls I interview just don't make the cut. Not pretty enough, not skinny enough, too old...the list goes on and on. That's why when I do find a hidden gem who can be all of the above, I like to keep her around for a while.Which brings me to Elisa: When this sexy 18-year-old teen stepped into my condo for a job interview, my heart (and dick) leapt in joy. Wow, so fucking cute! She had a beautiful face, nice small teenage tits, and a perfect little pussy that was about as tight as they come. And every time I'd ask her a question or give her instructions, she'd cover her mouth and giggle in a coy, demure way and it turned me on immensely.When I told Elisa she needed to strip down to the nude while she dusted the house, she was definitely shy at first. But she didn't protest as I stripped her bra and panties off, exposing her barely budding teen boobies and her perfect, silky-smooth pussy. She knew what this job was really about.As I watched the little whore walk around my condo in nothing but high heels, I was overwhelmed by the urge to impregnate this little breeder. So after she gave me a nice, long blowjob and I fucked her in multiple positions, I finally dumped my sticky load deep into Elisa's perfect teen pussy. I let her know that she was hired and she thanked me profusely. No problem sweetie, now clean up this mess you made all over the floor!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:24
FileSize: 1.41 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Elisa_Elisa.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2022 10:23 pm
Elisa (Sexy Maid Cooks Breakfast and Boss Rewards Her With Sperm)
Cast: Elisa

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sexy teen Bangmaid Elisa is back for another round of cooking, cleaning, and getting sexually harassed on the job. As I've mentioned before, it's hard to find quality workers these days who can fulfil all of my requirements: sexy, slim, beautiful, and obedient. Elisa, however, checks all the right boxes which is why I've kept her around for so long.Elisa wasn't the best cook when she started working for me. Sure, she could sweep, mop, and dust the house, but her culinary skills were subpar. However, I instructed the little bimbo to study YouTube videos on how to cook western food and she learned surprisingly fast! A woman's most important skill should be sucking cock, of course, but training an eager young teen to cook a hot, delicious meal and blow her boss while he eats is a monger's true chef d'oeuvre!I sat at the table sipping my coffee as my beautiful baby-faced Bangmaid serviced my 9-inch cock with genuine reverence. It got to the point that I could no longer concentrate on my breakfast; my cock was hungry for Elisa's barely legal honey pot. So I turned the little slut around and fucked her on the table, sliding in and out of her perfectly smooth slit until I was about to explode. Normally I'd shoot my load deep into her womb where it belongs, but the little whore had done such a good job cooking for me I decided to reward her with a meal of her own: a hot, warm, salty protein shake!She gulped it down happily but didn't get it all. Some of the cum accidentally dripped onto the floor. But being the well-trained Bangmaid that she is, the little whore immediately reached for some paper towels and started cleaning up the mess that she made. She's such a good girl!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:22:59
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Elisa_Elisa.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2022 10:22 pm
Cory Chase - Family Bonds Forever
Cast: Cory Chase

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Scene One - Massaging My BrotherCory's brother has been working out too much and he pulled a muscle in his shoulder. Cory offers to massage him since she took some physical therapy classes. She runs her hands over his chest, "Your pec muscles are getting so big!!" JMac responds by asking her "What are you doing?? You're my sister!" but Cory doesn't see a problem with it and she offers to get some massage oils because it would help him with his pain. She comes back and unbuttons his shirt, insisting that this is just to avoid getting any coconut oil on his shirt! She massages his arms, shoulders and back; She suddenly decides that it would be best if she took her shirt off as well, because she doesn't want to get any coconut oil on her shirt either... and she still has her bra on! Then she tells him she has a special technique that she thinks will work even better.She gets down on her knees and unbuttons his pants... "but you're my sister!" JMac exclaims. "It'll be our little secret," Cory tells him. "Just sit back and relax!" she tells him, as she takes his big, hard cock in her mouth. She sucks his cock while simultaneously jerking him off with her hands as well. She pulls her bra off, revealing her big tits. She sucks his cock until he eventually cums in her mouth and she happily swallows it all! Now it is time for the two of them to go back to work!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:07:27
FileSize: 947.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cory_Chase_Family_Bonds_Forever_Cory_Chase.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2022 10:21 pm
Chloe Lamour, Mr. XY (Busty boss punishes a naughty employee)
Cast: Chloe Lamour, Mr. XY

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

He is very hardworking, horny and very straightforward when it comes to keeping his job. Offering a fuck is his no. 1 choice!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1920 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:07
FileSize: 1.34 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Chloe_Lamour_Mr._XY_Mr._XY_Chloe_Lamour.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2022 10:18 pm
Cherry Kiss - Secret Office Affair

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Smoking hot office assistant Cherry Kiss loves her job and waits to for her boss Toby to call her in. Privately they have a secret office affair.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:54
FileSize: 551.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cherry_Kiss_Secret_Office_Affair_Cherry_Kiss._Secret_Office_Affair.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2022 10:19 pm
Caroline Pierce - Dirty Doctor Milf 06.11.19
Cast: Caroline Pierce

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:51
FileSize: 1.7 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Caroline_Pierce_Dirty_Doctor_Milf_06.11.19_Caroline_Pierce.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2022 10:16 pm
Casey Calvert, Mona Wales (Medical Malpractice)
Cast: Casey Calvert, Mona Wales

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Casey has come to Dr Wales for her yearly exam. Dr Wales starts the procedure but seems flustered and preoccupied, changing gloves several times and making unusual comments about Casey's privates. She asks Casey some extremely personal questions and performs some tests that Casey has never had before. Veering completely off course from a regular exam, Dr Wales seems taken by her patient. Casey is confused at first but begins to enjoy the extra attention she's getting. The final part of the exam requires a new medical device that Dr Wales will implement herself - the medically approved strap on.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:59
FileSize: 1.13 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Casey_Calvert_Mona_Wales_Mona_Wales_Casey_Calvert.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2022 10:15 pm
Caprice Jane (Sexy Office Adventures)
Cast: Caprice Jane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Caprice Jane makes one hell of a hot ass secretary. She calls a meeting with one of her co-workers but being the horny girl that she is its not long before she is taking his cock out so she can give it a suck before beng bent over the desk and pounded hard.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:40
FileSize: 577 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Caprice_Jane_Caprice_Jane.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 24, 2022 10:12 pm
Ariana Aimes (Boss Fucks My Ass ANAL) Ariana Aimes - Boss Fucks My Ass ANAL
Cast: Ariana Aimes

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Your assistant has just returned from her maternity leave. You know that she was just pregnant and is probably lactating now. You pretend to casually come in and check her work while she is pumping her milk. You know you have a lactation fetish and it turns you on so much. You tell her the sound of the pump is annoying and insist that she hand expresses. Eventually, you can't take it anymore and lean in the suck her milk. You get so much that is starts to drip out of your mouth. You take your cock out and tell her to spray milk on it and suck it off. She protests that her husband would not like that and you tell her that is his problem. It is her job to assist you at work. You face fuck her before standing her up, ripping off her top and bending her over the desk. You fuck her hard, spray milk all over the desk, and make her lick it all clean. Next, you go to slide your cock in her ass, it looks so tight, you can't help yourself. She tells you that she doesn't even let her husband fuck her ass! It's a good thing you're not her husband. You fuck her ass fast and hard in multiple positions. She does ass to mouth. Finally, you blow the hugest load you've ever seen all over her face, it drips down to her tits. You use your cock to scoop the cum into her mouth. She blows bubbles with the cum then swallows it all down. Fantasy includes; anal, lactation, milk, ass to mouth, boss, assistant, cheating wife, cheating, ebony, ebony milf, milk pumping, milf, work, doggy, missionary, riding, facial, cum swallow, swallowing, cum play, HD, boy girl, huge facial, big cum shot, cum shot.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:15
FileSize: 4.69 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ariana_Aimes_Ariana_Aimes_Boss_Fucks_My_Ass_ANAL_Ariana_Aimes.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 23, 2022 10:17 pm
Anna Claire Clouds - Doctor Helps Petite Babe Handle Big Cock
Cast: Anna Claire Clouds

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Anna Claire Clouds sees her doctor because she has some size issues.... every man she has been with is so big, it is so hard for her tight pussy to handle it! Dr Holmes has the right treatment for her. She is to imagine how it feels to ride a big cock and then she will see how much her petite pussy can handle any size!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:20:03
FileSize: 2.85 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anna_Claire_Clouds_Doctor_Helps_Petite_Babe_Handle_Big_Cock_Anna_Claire_Clouds.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 23, 2022 10:16 pm
Anissa Kate (Tanned And Tempting Anal MILF)
Cast: Anissa Kate

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tanned and tempting MILF Anissa Kate is hot in every sense of the word. So, when her air conditioner breaks, she calls a repairman to solve her steamy problems! The horny guy can't take his eyes off her sweaty MILF body, and when he stumbles in on her with her panties down, he gets some nasty ideas. He offers to waive the repair fee, and the French MILF is so grateful that she drops to the floor to worship his erect cock. Then, she lays out on her desk and spreads her legs as he penetrates her asshole aggressively. The intense buttfucking leads to a sticky anal creampie that drips out of the MILF's tight booty. The day just got even hotter!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:17
FileSize: 1.23 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anissa_Kate_Anissa_Kate.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 23, 2022 10:15 pm
Angie Lynx, Cayenne Klein (Boss is a bitch 4 the threesome with her secretary and another employee / 22788095)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

What is happening to Angie? Leader of a big company, she s not the same anymore. After she had been brutally fucked by an employee, she is all the time horny and want to fuck. Today, after she smoked a cigarette, she notice that that her stockings are spun. So Angie call Cayenne, her secretary, and ask her to buy some new vintage stockings in the shop close to their office. Cayenne is coming back from the shop, give the stockings and finally help Angie to strap her stockings to the garter belt. The desire is too strong and Angie caress Cayenne who was just waiting for that for a long time, because Cayenne was in love with her boss. Meanwhile the 2 beautiful girls are fucking together, another employee of the company arrive and make understand the boss that his friend told him she was a slut and that it was easy to fuck her. No need to insist, Angie is so happy to have a new dick to fuck and she gives her ass immediately to the worker and is fucked in every position with Cayenne.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:54
FileSize: 2.45 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angie_Lynx_Angie_Lynx.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 23, 2022 10:14 pm
Angela White (Firsthand Experience / 28.06.2019)
Cast: Angela White

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Angela White is a renowned medical practitioner and the envy of all her peers. Having successfully completed over ten thousand procedures, it's clear to say that there is no patient too ill that Angela can't save. When Markus Dupree checks himself in with a strange, pain in his lower regions, Angela sees an opportunity to show her students how to properly assess and treat a patient. and have a little fun in the process!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:27
FileSize: 1.46 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angela_White._Firsthand_Experience_Angela_White.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 23, 2022 10:12 pm
Angel Wicky (Busty And Blonde: The Perfect Help)
Cast: Angel Wicky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Getting through her interview with flying colors was no big deal for Angel Wicky.
The things became a little more serious when her clumsiness shows up to turn everything she tries to do into a mess. She ended up feeling so bad about
it that her boss fell the need to try to comforther and she knows exactly how to express her gratitude...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:11
FileSize: 2.23 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Wicky_Angel_Wicky.mp4