Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 08, 2023 2:10 pm
Alessandra Jane (Hot Babe In The Office)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The amazing Alessandra Jane features in todays Cum Into My Office scene. Alessandra looks stunning in her secretarial outfit. Imagine feasting your eyes on someone as hot as this Euro Babe every time you arrive at work. Just another day in the office for Alessandra Jane.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:22:35
FileSize: 664.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alessandra_Jane_Alessandra_Jane.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 08, 2023 1:19 pm
Alessa Savage (Boss's Bratty Daughter / 26.10.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Alessa Savage is a total daddy's girl who is used to getting her way. Her dad is in the middle of an important business meeting with his employee Danny D, but that doesn't stop Alessa from dropping by. Bored with the meeting Alessa starts teasing Danny with by rubbing her feet on his big dick. Danny is shocked and doesn't want to get in trouble with his boss, but he also can't help but follow Alessa's cute teenage ass into the nearest washroom for a hard fuck.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:19
FileSize: 2.13 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alessa_Savage._Bosss_Bratty_Daughter_Alessa_Savage.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 08, 2023 1:17 pm
Aidra Fox & Janice Griffith & Lana Rhoades & Riley Reid (Office 4-Play: Intern Edition / 22.08.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's the last day of internships at Mr. Lee's office, and he has the opportunity to give one of his hardworking interns a full-time position. But who will he pick: Janice, Aidra, Lana or Riley? This won't be an easy decision...

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:47:55
FileSize: 4.05 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Aidra_Lana_Rhoades_Riley_Reid._Office_4Play_Intern_Edition_Aidra_Fox.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 08, 2023 1:14 pm
Abby Cross & Alexis Fawx (Supercalafraga-Lick Me / 30.06.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The nanny is cleaning some hard to reach places, and her boss Ramon isn't home. His wife keeps being treated by some steamy, seductive up skirts, and she can't take it any longer. She tells the nanny to take a break from cleaning and offers to lick her clean instead. When Ramon gets home and finds his wife nose deep in pussy he doesn't get upset, he joins the party.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:39
FileSize: 3.18 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Abby_Cross_Alexis_Fawx._SupercalafragaLick_Me_Abby_Cross.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 07, 2023 11:29 pm
542 Luize Saint (Luiza Saint) - Easy Teen Secretary

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Published on: 2016-02-18Easy teen secretary Luize Saint, fed up with her bosses' nonsense demands, finally offers a blowjob to shut up his mouth though her mouth is filled with old cock, sucking deepthroat. Tattooed young secretary might be the best assistant, quickly undressing her old boss to have sex and suck old cock. Hardened and excited, perverted old man penetrates her horny young pussy in reverse cowgirl position and sitting on top she keeps sucking Oldje's nasty tongues and heavily kissing him. Between her skinny long legs, he feels like in heaven and spoils the easy teen secretary with master cunnilingus, eating teen's pussy and making her moan of pleasure. Old man fucks his young secretary missionary and doggy style then enjoys more blowjob until he cum in mouth and she swallow cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1900x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:02
FileSize: 681.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
542_Luize_Saint_Easy_Teen_Secretary_Luize_Saint.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 07, 2023 5:33 pm
Lucia Love - My Submissive Boss (3773940 / 04.11.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lucia Love's the new boss in the office, but her employee, Danny D, isn't giving her the respect she deserves. Lucia brings him into her office for a one on one talk. She can accept the fact that Danny doesn't like her personally, but if he keeps up his bad behavior, she'll fire his ass! Danny, however, is definitely attracted to Lucia, and she can sense it. So, in order to get his bad behavior out of his system, she offers herself as his sexual submissive for one time only - an offer too good for Danny to pass up!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:32
FileSize: 324.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lucia_Love_My_Submissive_Boss._3773940_Lucia_Love.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 06, 2023 1:11 pm
Tia Cyrus - Office Cafuckteria

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When hungry, high powered executive Tia catches Isiah, the lunch guy, jerking off into her soup, she demands he make it up to her with a taste of his big, juicy cock.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:57
FileSize: 323.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tia_Cyrus_Office_Cafuckteria_Tia_Cyrus.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 06, 2023 1:10 pm
Taylor Sands (Young Babysitter Sodomized by Boss / 22.03.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Beautiful student Taylor is babysitting for the summer to earn some extra money for college. She works for a couple who she thought were so conservative, but behind closed doors, they are much more open minded than she could ever have imagined. When her female boss offers her money to keep her husband entertained while she is out of town as a birthday surprise, she is shocked at first, but when she realises how much she is offering, she can't say no. When she begins her sexy seduction, little does she know that she is going to get so much more than she expected.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:19
FileSize: 306.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Taylor_Sands._Young_Babysitter_Sodomized_by_Boss_Taylor_Sands.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 06, 2023 1:09 pm
Tasha Reign - Sacred Holes

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tasha has booked an appointment with plastic surgeon Dr. Blue to fix a very private problem: she wants him to reconstruct her hymen! Though still technically a virgin, she loves giving blow jobs and taking it the ass, and this teen slut is going to convince Dr. Blue to help her using her two favorite holes!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:47
FileSize: 460.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tasha_Reign._Sacred_Holes_Tasha_Reign.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 06, 2023 1:41 am
Tammy Lee - Cruel Secretary

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:16:58
FileSize: 701.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tammy_Lee_Tammy_Lee.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jan 05, 2023 11:35 pm
Susy Gala - 3Some Office Intercourse For Sexy Spanish Busty

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Perfectly curvy Spanish babe Susy Gala wore an amazing black dress today that shows off every inch of her figure, especially her luscious bubble butt.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:03:00
FileSize: 1.94 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Susy_Spanish_Busty_Susy_Gala._3Some_Office_Intercourse_For_Sexy_Spanish_Busty.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 05, 2023 9:29 pm
Susy Gala - Doctor With BBC Slams Busty Colleague Jesus Reyes on Patient's Table GP2269

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

After pleasuring herself while nobodies around, busty slut doctor Susy Gala is delighted when her colleague Jesus Reyes, a guy who happens to have a massive black cock, shows up to work.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:08:19
FileSize: 2.26 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Susy_GP2269_Susy_Gala._Doctor_BBC_Slams_Busty_Colleague_Jesus_Reyes_on_Patient.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 05, 2023 5:18 pm
Susy Gala - Foot Clerk At Work

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Susy Gala is up on her feet all day, so when the clock strikes 5 she starts playing with her tight little pussy in her office, it's her alone time! But when her insufferable assistant Danny walks in on her masturbating, all the day's stresses come rushing back to her. So this skinny buffoon offers to relieve some of it with a foot rub, but what he doesn't tell is that feet are his fetish! After filling his boss to the brim with big dick, she graciously offers to let him fuck her pretty feet. Stretching her thick ass wide, Susy bounces on her assistant's hard cock as he plays with her big fake tits, loosening her pussy lips only at the very last second so he can coat her feet in glaze of cum. This definitely counts as overtime!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:19
FileSize: 346.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Susy_Gala_Foot_Clerk_At_Work_Susy_Gala.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 05, 2023 11:00 am
Stacy Cruz - Sexy Czech teen gives agent titwank

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cute brunette girl-next-door Stacy Cruz came to see me today. She lives in Prague and works at a hotel, but she wants to become a model. She wasn't sure at first when I suggested she try out for adult film, but when I told her she could make in one day what she usually makes in a month she decided to give it a try. I could tell she had a hot body under her dress, but when she took it off I was actually shocked by how big and gorgeous her tits are! She played with her pussy for the camera and let me lick it for her, then sucked my cock and wrapped her fantastic boobs around it for a sexy titwank! Stacy told me her favourite position is doggystyle, so I fucked her bent over my desk, then she rode my cock until I came all over her tits.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:24
FileSize: 392 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Stacy_Cruz_Sexy_Czech_teen_gives_agent_titwank_Stacy_Cruz.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 05, 2022 8:20 am
Rebecca More (Busty Milf's Dick Desires)
Cast: Rebecca More

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's one of those boring days at work and Rebecca More can't stop thinking of hard cocks. And then Marc Rose walks into her office and takes a seat across from her. She can't wait to seduce that well-built young man and offers him a little cock massage which soon leads to an amazing blowjob extraordinaire. Her full red lips take that head for a suck before she licks along his shaft with her warm wet tongue.He can't wait to suck her hard nipples and fingers that shaved pussy before licking her tasty twat on the couch. Yes, Rebecca More can't get enough of his clit licking skills and is about to give him the job. Marc Rose dips his dick into her cunny and slides that thick prick deeper and deeper into her warm pie. Watch her climax almost instantly as she feels his throbbing boner work her pussy!Today's Busty video by the DDF Network is packed with Hardcore titty fucking and some deep pussy penetration. Rebecca More rides him in cowgirl position and receives some pink banging in doggy style before he fills her waiting mouth with loads of jizz!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:05
FileSize: 2.24 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rebecca_More_Rebecca_More.mp4