Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 02, 2024 2:25 pm
Jewelz Blu & Callie Brooks - Gussied Up 2 Get Dicked Down K

Cast: Jewelz Blu & Callie Brooks
Production date: 2023-01-02
Duration: 00:31:46
Description: Jewelz Blu and Damion Dayski are getting gussied up for a retro party but just can't seem to keep their hands off each other. Horny Jewelz services Damion's big cock, but then she wants her fix too! All this fucking around tips off Jewelz's new stepmom, the thick and beautiful Callie Brooks, who decides to get into the mix. Blonde Callie gets turned on watching the young couple fuck and finally steals Damion away for a little fun of their own. When petite Jewelz finally catches the two together, it leads to a totally depraved threesome!
Size: 1.61 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jewelz_Blu_Callie_Brooks_Gussied_Up_2_Get_Dicked_Down_K.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 02, 2024 11:23 am
Jessy Jey & Polly Pons - DAP and Fist, Jessy Jey & Polly Pons, 2on2, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, DAP, Big Gapes, Gapefarts, Gapes, Creampie Swallow GIO1880

Cast: Jessy Jey & Polly Pons
Production date: 12-07-2021
Duration: 01:01:27
Size: 2.01 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessy_Jey_Polly_Pons_DAP_and_Fist_Gapes_Creampie_Swallow_GIO1880.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 02, 2024 8:22 am
Jessie Lee - Jessie Is A Giving Neighbor

Production date: 2021-01-14
Duration: 00:20:28
Description: Hot pussy is everywhere! Just getting in the elevator and bam, there's a babe with a banging body who just happens to live on my floor. It didn't take me long to be neighborly and invite her over. It didn't take her long to put her mouth to use on my cock and balls.
Size: 238.5 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessie_Lee_Jessie_Is_A_Giving_Neighbor.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 02, 2024 5:20 am
Jessica Starling, Jasmine Wilde, Jazlyn Ray, Rion King - Hot Nurses Get Gooey

Cast: Jessica Starling, Jasmine Wilde, Jazlyn Ray, Rion King
Production date: 2023-01-13
Duration: 00:30:39
Description: Jasmine Wilde, Jazlyn Ray, and Jessica Starling are all nursing students who live together. Blonde Jazlyn is in her room one morning having sex with her boyfriend, Rion King, when she realizes she's late for an exam! Jazlyn quickly runs to her exam, leaving her hard boyfriend in bed. With Jazlyn out of the way, horny Jasmine and Jessica move their move on the unsuspecting Rion. Jasmine and Jessica seduce Rion (who could resist) and jerk him off until he's milked into a medical cup. That's when Jazlyn comes back into the room and catches the slutty Jasmine and Jessica in the act. Jazlyn straps on a big, squirting dildo and decides to teach Jasmine and Jessica a lesson in anatomy they'll never forget!
Size: 1.02 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessica_Starling_Jasmine_Wilde_Jazlyn_Ray_Rion_King_Hot_Nurses_Get_Gooey.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 02, 2024 2:19 am
Jessica Annelle - Jessica Lets It All Hang Out

Production date: 2021-07-29
Duration: 00:30:13
Description: Oh man, California chicks are hot, but Florida babes like Jessica are smoking hot! She was on vacation and hanging out by my apartment complex in this insane swimsuit that barely covered her big tits and round ass. She gladly gave me her digits and I gladly gave her a messy load on her sweet face!
Size: 352.4 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jessica_Annelle_Jessica_Lets_It_All_Hang_Out.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 01, 2024 11:17 pm
Jesse Jane - Jesse Jane Cuffs And Stuffs A Mega Huge Cock

Cast: Jesse Jane
Production date: 07-12-2021
Duration: 00:27:48
Description: Jesse Jane is a cum seeking commandant in this scene from JulesJordan.com. The blonde vixen is decked out in playful "officer naughty" garb. Jane's long blonde hair and modelesque face bring life to the faux law enforcement outfit. It consists of tight black short shorts, a blue top that's equally tight and a pair of thigh-high black boots. A hat and CHP styled sunglasses round off the ensemble. Jesse's on the case and she should get extra credit for her seamless strides with those high-heeled boots. After making her way up a stairwell and along a back wall she encounters a deadpan Chris Strokes. Jane hassles Strokes with various questions that he answers in a "plain Jane" style that is comical. He's too busy focusing on the curvy treat that is before him to worry about anything else. Jesse eventually gets to Stroke's cock after picking and prodding him with her tonfa. She's happy he's packing and she sucks his baton. The compliant citizen puts Jane in doggy and we get a nice view of her thunderous backside ass/thigh medley. There doesn't seem to be any jail time in store for Strokes as the couple end up indoors. Jesse cuffs his cock and then gives it some throat attention. She has a pretty face and she's skilled at giving the camera her mug in between sucks and gulps... Jane has ample butt cheeks that fill the frame in doggy and when folded to the side. They especially pop when they are propped on a chair and when she rides Strokes side-saddle. She keeps her thigh-highs on throughout and they add to the sexy when she's in missionary and split legged. Never creating an awkward moment maneuvering the behemoths...The stunning Jesse is on her knees to accept a cum shower from Strokes. She handles the explosion nimbly and even feasts on some. Then laughs and jokes that she won't arrest Strokes on fade.
Size: 1.53 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jesse_Jane_Jesse_Jane_Cuffs_And_Stuffs_A_Mega_Huge_Cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 01, 2024 8:16 pm
Jenifer Jane

Cast: Jenifer Jane
Production date: 12.08.2021
Duration: 00:34:46
Description: It was a cold day when I picked up Jenifer Jane in the Fake Taxi. Jenifer was actually my son's teacher, and she was on her way to a date. I dropped her off and wished her well, but before I knew it, she was back in the taxi. It was a nightmare date, and we bonded a bit over the difficulties of single life. She told me she just wanted to have some fun, and wondered if we could talk a bit. I found us a quiet spot to talk, and she invited me to the backseat. She stroked my thigh, and came on to me, and we were soon kissing. I played her with big, beautiful boobs, then she gave me a sensual blowjob. I licked her wet pussy, then fucked her in the missionary and doggystyle position. Once she had gotten off, Jenifer wanked and sucked me until I came on her tongue.
Size: 921.2 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jenifer_Jane.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 01, 2024 6:05 pm
Jasmine Wilde

Cast: Jasmine Wilde
Production date: 29.09.2021
Duration: 00:42:25
Size: 1.81 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jasmine_Wilde.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 01, 2024 2:14 pm
Jada Bandz - Looking sexy and ready to fuck

Cast: Jada Bandz
Production date: 15.12.2021
Duration: 00:13:43
Description: Jada Bandz is looking sexy as fuck and ready to have some fun with you and your big dick in her hotel room. She strips naked and shows off that massive booty before dropping down to suck your cock with gusto. Then she wants you to pound her out in doggystyle before dropping a fat load down her slutty throat.
Size: 799.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jada_Bandz_Looking_sexy_and_ready_to_fuck.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 01, 2024 11:13 am
Jackie Hoff - Winner Takes It All Up The Butt

Cast: Jackie Hoff
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:30:27
Description: Jackie Hoff and JMac are hanging by the pool, but JMac has one thing on his mind; Jackie's ass! She doesn't just give that away to anyone though. Jackie thinks a guy ought to earn it. Eager to try, JMac challenges Jackie to a game of rock paper scissors. Winner takes it all up the butt and it's JMac's lucky day! He takes Jackie inside to fuck before claiming his a prize, a dip in her tight asshole!
Size: 368.6 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Jackie_Hoff_Winner_Takes_It_All_Up_The_Butt.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 01, 2024 8:11 am
Ivy Maddox - Pro Domme gets handled

Cast: Ivy Maddox
Production date: 2021-12-17
Duration: 00:40:34
Description: After banging nearly 300 bitches, you'd think we'd seen it all. You'd be wrong though, because along comes this fantastic little gym biscuit named Ivy Maddox, and we're ready to trade in all our previous conquests for a go at Ivy. Luckily, she'll let us fuck her without any sacrifice. In fact, she let us do two scenes with her! This is the first session with Ivy, and it's Baby Girl roleplay gold. Ivy dresses up like the hot blonde rocket she is and Daddy Pascal must lay claim to his piece of ass. It's an interesting dilemma - a "good" problem - when you're dating someone as fine as Ivy, wankers chase her like dogs to a meat wagon. You can't very well beat them back with a bat, and you can't keep her locked up, so you have to rail her well enough that she'll shoot them all down for you. That's Daddy Life, and Pascal is one of the very best at it. Watch, learn and enjoy!
Size: 734.4 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Ivy_Maddox_Pro_Domme_gets_handled.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 01, 2024 5:11 am
Isabel Moon

Cast: Isabel Moon
Production date: 19.02.2021
Duration: 01:12:27
Description: Daddy's Girl Isabel Moon came by for rough sex. The scene starts with her blind folded on the couch. I walk up and tell her to open her mouth for a surprise! After that I begin roughly fucking her face, slapping her and putting my fingers down her throat. I stand on the couch and fuck her face more and have her eat my ass. I stretch out her mouth and begin fucking her hard from behind. I have her get on her knees on the couch and bend over me and throat my cock. I tell her to hop on my dick and ride it. I then fuck her face in a laying 69 and figure 4 her head with my legs. Next I fuck her missionary style on the couch with my hand around her throat then i throat fuck her with her laying upside down on the couch. We then switch to POV as she throats my cock, eats my ass and licks and sucks my feet and toes. After that I pound her pussy more on the couch and take her to the bedroom. I fuck her face hard on the bed. She then leans over the back of me and eats my ass. We switch back to POV for her deepthroat face fuck training then I fuck her hard again before putting her on her knees against the wall. I throat her and spit in her face and blow my load all in her mouth and pretty face. Isabel was a good girl for Daddy!
Size: 2.4 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Isabel_Moon.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 01, 2024 2:09 am
Harley King - Slurps On Cock In Public

Cast: Harley King
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:34:41
Description: Harley King is a gorgeous petite blondie from Kansas. She is 20 years old and she wants to suck some dick in public. She loves when she feels the thrill of the chase by sucking cock when the police are just around the corner! She knows she's a bad girl and she loves to get punished with a big dick in her tight pussy!
Size: 1.57 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Harley_King_Slurps_On_Cock_In_Public.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 31, 2024 11:07 pm
Hannah, Sage

Cast: Hannah, Sage
Production date: 2021-08-18
Duration: 00:27:31
Size: 1.39 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Hannah_Sage.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 31, 2024 8:07 pm
Gigi Patsy - Happy New Year Baby

Cast: Gigi Patsy
Production date: 2024-01-05
Duration: 00:27:34
Description: Imagine Marilyn Monroe was a submissive English slut with a bit of ink... that's Gigi Patsy - peak fuckable. In Pascal's shoes, most of us would probably need to shoot the cumshot first, because Gigi has a way of making it happen. Don't be ashamed though, Gigi herself can make herself cum in under 60 seconds.
So what better way to kick off the new year than by popping off with a fit, orgasmic bombshell? This is exactly how Pascal intends to do it, and you, dear viewer, get to ride along. Say what you will of 2023, but if this is how 2024 starts, I think we may be in store for a good year. Let's all make it so and we'll thank fair Gigi for it.
We'll kick the fuck scene proper off with a special message from Pascal... Try not to be a total pervert skipping to the sex, and give it a listen. It'll be our ten year anniversary this year and we'd like to thank you all!
Happy New Year and as always, Misbehave Responsibly!
Size: 693 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Gigi_Patsy_Happy_New_Year_Baby.mp4