Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 06, 2024 2:59 pm
Marilyn Sugar

Cast: Marilyn Sugar
Production date: 15.08.2021
Duration: 00:26:04
Description: Ron Johnny Fox's car is smoking, but not as much as his gorgeous blonde mechanic Marilyn Sugar. The job is expensive, and Ron doesn't have as money as he needs... but Marilyn is horny, and tells him they can make a deal if he sucks her pussy! She pulls the man's head into her crotch and he licks with gusto, and Marilyn's eyes roll into the back of her head in pleasure. Ron tongues her booty too, and then Marilyn rewards her client with a blowjob. Taking his cock cowgirl and standing doggystyle, Marilyn makes Ron fuck her tight, wet pussy hard, before letting him cum in her mouth!
Size: 680 MB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Marilyn_Sugar.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 06, 2024 11:57 am
Marica Chanelle - Marica's Nuru Massage

Cast: Marica Chanelle
Production date: 04-08-2021
Duration: 00:30:22
Description: Marica Chanelle covers her flawless body with oil and gives Lucas Frost a nuru massage, her glistening wet tits and pussy rubbing against his body and cock before she sticks it deep in her mouth, sucking his big hard dick before her pussy gets pounded by it!
Size: 391.1 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Marica_Chanelle_Maricas_Nuru_Massage.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 06, 2024 8:55 am
Marica Chanelle - Marica's Nuru Massage

Cast: Marica Chanelle
Production date: 04-08-2021
Duration: 00:30:22
Description: Marica Chanelle covers her flawless body with oil and gives Lucas Frost a nuru massage, her glistening wet tits and pussy rubbing against his body and cock before she sticks it deep in her mouth, sucking his big hard dick before her pussy gets pounded by it!
Size: 829.5 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Marica_Chanelle_Maricas_Nuru_Massage.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2024 11:51 pm
Macy Meadows, Anna Claire Clouds

Cast: Macy Meadows, Anna Claire Clouds
Production date: 08.12.2021
Duration: 00:42:30
Size: 1.81 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Macy_Meadows_Anna_Claire_Clouds.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2024 8:51 pm
Luna Star & Savannah Bond - Ashes To Asses, Dust To Dick

Cast: Luna Star & Savannah Bond
Production date: 27-12-2021
Duration: 00:39:02
Description: Mick Blue and his wife, Savannah Bond, have decided to do the responsible thing and take care of their final arrangements, but it turns out that coffin shopping can be a major turn on, at least for Mick. While examining a particularly appealing coffin, Mick gets frisky and starts to feel up and finger Savannah, who scolds him. After Savannah and the funeral home director move on to look at other items, Mick decides to test out the coffin himself, which proves to be so comfortable that he falls asleep and fails to realize that the lid has closed on him. When the sexy but grieving Luna Star, a hot widow, enters and opens the coffin, she's faced with something she thought she'd have to go a long time without. After settling in for some intense anal action, Savannah catches them but is quickly convinced to seize the day, and Mick's massive cock in her juicy ass, for a double anal threesome.
Size: 1.03 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Luna_Star_Savannah_Bond_Ashes_To_Asses_Dust_To_Dick.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2024 6:14 pm
Luna Star & Savannah Bond - Ashes To Asses, Dust To Dick

Cast: Luna Star & Savannah Bond
Production date: 27-12-2021
Duration: 00:39:02
Description: Mick Blue and his wife, Savannah Bond, have decided to do the responsible thing and take care of their final arrangements, but it turns out that coffin shopping can be a major turn on, at least for Mick. While examining a particularly appealing coffin, Mick gets frisky and starts to feel up and finger Savannah, who scolds him. After Savannah and the funeral home director move on to look at other items, Mick decides to test out the coffin himself, which proves to be so comfortable that he falls asleep and fails to realize that the lid has closed on him. When the sexy but grieving Luna Star, a hot widow, enters and opens the coffin, she's faced with something she thought she'd have to go a long time without. After settling in for some intense anal action, Savannah catches them but is quickly convinced to seize the day, and Mick's massive cock in her juicy ass, for a double anal threesome.
Size: 499 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Luna_Star_Savannah_Bond_Ashes_To_Asses_Dust_To_Dick.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2024 2:49 pm
Lulu Chu - For Real

Cast: Lulu Chu
Production date: 2021-05-25
Duration: 00:34:37
Size: 420.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lulu_Chu_For_Real.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2024 11:48 am
Lucy

Cast: Lucy
Production date: 2021-09-14
Duration: 00:20:03
Size: 1.01 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lucy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2024 8:47 am
Lolly Dames

Cast: Lolly Dames (Lollipop Dames, Unicorn Lollipop)
Production date: 30-07-2021
Duration: 00:30:42
Description: Lolly Dames read the messages that Johnny sent her son. Apparently, they were planning to have a ditch day and hang out with some girls instead. Lolly puts a stop to that plan when she arrives at Johnny's house. Lucky for her son, he hasn't arrived to feel his mom's wrath. Unfortunately for Johnny, he gets chewed out by Lolly...that is until she see's what a big cock he has. Once she see's that trouser snake come out all her anger is gone and she's shifts focus to fucking Johnny's big dick.
Size: 2.51 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lolly_Dames.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2024 5:46 am
Lolly Dames - He Stretches My Wife Out Better

Cast: Lolly Dames
Production date: 2021-05-05
Duration: 00:25:09
Description: My gorgeous hotwife Unicorn maxed out one of my credit cards while she was shopping again, I'm such an idiot! She was not pleased and apparently some young stud came to her rescue. To teach me a lesson about paying my bills on time & humiliate me in the process, my wife shows me how she consoled herself with her new friend. She took out his massive black cock and gave him a sloppy blowjob while demanding I watch the whole thing. He played with her huge tits before she sat down on his fat dick and rode all her anger out on top of him. He pounded her MILF pussy in missionary til she orgasmed and then shot his load inside her for a creampie finish. I guess this means I should keep up with my credit card bills?? Another day, maybe.
Size: 2.66 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lolly_Dames_He_Stretches_My_Wife_Out_Better.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 05, 2024 2:45 am
Little Puck - She's The Tits At Cum Pumpin'

Cast: Little Puck
Production date: 2023-11-16
Duration: 00:31:45
Description: Little Puck is playing house sitter to Mick Blue and his grumpy, very pregnant wife. She doesn't trust Little Puck; she can tell she's a slutty nosy horndog. As soon as the coast is clear, Little Puck goes a snooping and pulls out Mick's wife's double breast pump. She can't help but whip out her big natural titties and try it out. When Mick unexpectedly returns, he gets an eyeful of hot solo action and breast milk right in the face. Even though wifey is nearby, Mick cannot resist Puck's wet pussy and decides to sneak a fuck in .
Size: 747.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Little_Puck_Shes_The_Tits_At_Cum_Pumpin.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 04, 2024 11:44 pm
Little Puck - Fucking Movie Night

Cast: Little Puck
Production date: 2023-10-09
Duration: 00:35:34
Description: Movie date night is a bust when the TV goes out. Luckily Little Puck knows a good handyman, Scott Nails. Little Puck is eager to assist the sexy handyman when his "tool" makes an appearance leaving her salivating over the size. As for her date, hopefully, he doesn't catch them in a naughty position.
Size: 792.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Little_Puck_Fucking_Movie_Night.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 04, 2024 8:44 pm
Linzee Ryder - Big Tit Professor, Linzee Ryder, Fucks Her Aide To Relieve Stress

Cast: Linzee Ryder
Production date: 09-08-2021
Duration: 00:38:45
Description: Linzee Ryder has been stressed out lately. To add to her stress, she slept wrong and has a kink in her neck and her husband hasn't fucked her in a while. Luckily she has the best aide. He goes above and beyond to help Linzee, he even gives her a massage. Linzee needs more help though. She needs some dick. Her aide is reluctant to give it to her at first, but takes another look at her hot body and he can't help himself. He gives Linzee that dick she has been needing.
Size: 1.78 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Linzee_Ryder_Big_Tit_Professor_Linzee_Ryder_Fucks_Her_Aide_To_Relieve_Stress.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 04, 2024 6:12 pm
Lily Lou - Spying on Big Boobs

Cast: Lily Lou
Production date: 2023-11-11
Duration: 00:40:25
Description: Lily Lou is getting ready to take a shower, little does she know that she is about to be spied on by Damion Dayski. She gets inside and starts lathering all over her giant boobs and big ass. Within no time, Damion comes in and starts peeking. Eventually he gets caught and starts running away from her. A chase ensues until eventually he falls to the bed and she notices how big his dick is. Her attitude changes, gets close to him and tells him she can help him out, and doesn't want him to get blue balls. From there, she begins to suck on his giant cock and then gets banged really hard from all positions until he cums all over her face.
Size: 2.84 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lily_Lou_Spying_on_Big_Boobs.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 04, 2024 2:41 pm
Lilly Bell - Lilly Likes Her Eyes Glued Shut

Production date: 2021-12-30
Duration: 00:29:14
Description: It was such a perfect day out and no one was at the pool. I headed down and too late. There was a tall, gorgeous blonde already there. Wow, was she hot! I had to talk to her to find out what she likes to do. I found out she likes to hike. I also found out later, she loves to suck cock!
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lilly_Bell_Lilly_Likes_Her_Eyes_Glued_Shut.mp4