Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 26, 2023 12:17 pm
Anissa Kate - Anissa Kate Is Sexy As Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Titfuck, POV, All Sex, Doggystyle, Facial, Big Tits

Cast: Anissa Kate

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:23:40
FileSize: 913.2 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Anissa_Kate_Anissa_Kate_Is_Sexy_As_Fuck_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 26, 2023 6:15 am
Angie Faith - Mr. Lucky POV

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Gonzo, Big Tits, All Sex, Hardcore, Teen

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:35:31
FileSize: 832.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Angie_Faith_Mr._Lucky_POV_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 26, 2023 3:14 am
Angela White - I invite @baddiesonlypov back to my hotel room (2023)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Blowjob, POV, Big Ass, Big Tits, All Sex, Bubble Butt, Brunette, Interracial

Cast: Angela White

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1080x1920 (0.563) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:19:32
FileSize: 861.8 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Angela_White_I_invite_baddiesonlypov_back_to_my_hotel_room_SD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 26, 2023 12:13 am
Angel Youngs, Blake Blossom & John Legendary aka MrLegendaryXXX (Three The Hard Way XXX Vol. 2)

screenshotscreenshot

I fucked around and got lost in Downtown Los Angeles and ran into what I thought were two wholesome samaritans that offered me some help. These girls were double trouble and took me on some wild adventures

Genre: POV, All Sex, Hardcore, Gonzo, Threesome

Cast: Angel Youngs & Blake Blossom

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:29:58
FileSize: 1.29 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Angel_Youngs_Blake_Blossom_John_Legendary_aka_MrLegendaryXXX_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 25, 2023 9:12 pm
Angel Wicky - I Like My Husband But Im Loving My Stepson

screenshotscreenshot

Angel Wicky is a bigtit milf who has recently married and acquired both a husband a stepson, Pavlos. Angel is tired of men only being interested in her huge breasts. She knows that her stepson is also into her and her tits because she's caught him creeping on her. While she doesn't like the attention her boobs generate on the streets, she kind of likes it from Pavlos. In fact, Angel thinks she might be attracted to him. She has realized that she thinks about Pavlos when masturbating, which leaves her conflicted because she's newly married! Eventually, though, desire takes over. When Angel catches Pavlos staring at her as she's getting ready for a shower, she tells him to come to stepmommy and have his wicked way with her. Pavlos is hesitant at first, but now that she's made up her mind Angel is in full do me mode. She lures Pavlos in with her huge titties and her hands on his hardon. Taking him to the bedroom, Angel turns around so he can fuck her in doggy, then as they stand. She throws him to the bed and deep throats him before delivering a titty fuck. Climbing onto Pavlos's dick, Angel rides him in cowgirl as he watches those jugs jiggle. They spoon together as Pavlos goes deep, and then Angel rolls onto her back so he can finish her off. Pulling out, Pavlos lets Angel jerk him off to nut all over those glorious breasts.

Genre: Deep Throat, Titty Fuck, Hairy Pussy, Lingerie, Redhead, Masturbation, Cowgirl, Milf, Long hair, POV, Blowjob, GirlBoy, Wet, Girl Orgasm

Cast: Angel Wicky

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:35:27
FileSize: 2.48 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Angel_Wicky_I_Like_My_Husband_But_Im_Loving_My_Stepson_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 25, 2023 6:11 pm
Angel Gostosa - Stepsister Needs Help With Condom Practice

screenshotscreenshot

Angel Gostosa isn't wearing panties beneath her miniskirt as she leans over the bed. Her stepbrother, Juan Loco, walks in and sees the goods. Then he notices a pile of condoms. He wants to know why Angel took all those condoms to school and she explains that her teacher thinks she's going to get pregnant. Angel is supposed to practice putting the condoms on a dick, but her stepbro won't help her out. Instead, Juan makes an excuse to leave.Later, Angel comes to sit next to Juan on the couch. She claims she practiced with a cucumber, but it's not the same as the real thing. Angel confesses that she loves cum, including playing with it. Before Juan knows what's going on, Angel has run her hand down to his crotch to feel his hard dick. She claims that she knows Juan will make a lot of cum even as she pops the D out to suck him off and make him too horny to refuse.Climbing onto Juan's dick, Angel sinks down and rides him in cowgirl. Then she turns around, leans back, and goes for a reverse cowgirl stiffie ride. Juan can't resist pounding his hot stepsister as she gets on her knees for some doggy fun. Turning over, Angel opens herself up nice and wide for Juan to finish them both off. She makes sure to have her pussy guzzle every last drop of Juan's creampie as he cums inside her, leaving her smiling as she slides her fingers through their combined juices and licks them clean.

Genre: Long hair, POV, Creampie, Black Hair, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Landing Strip Pussy, GirlBoy, Deep Throat, Big Dick

Cast: Angel Gostosa

Duration: 00:22:47
FileSize: 1.46 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Angel_Gostosa_Stepsister_Needs_Help_With_Condom_Practice_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 25, 2023 4:27 pm
Angel Gostosa - Stepsis Wants To Make Babies

screenshotscreenshot

Angel Gostosa has stuffed animals and her stepbrother, Kyle Mason, can't believe that she still plays with them. When Kyle calls Angel out on it, she invites him to see her other toys. Going into the drawer in her nightstand, Angel pulls out her dildo collection and shares the names of the various sex toys. The final toy, a Rabbit vibrator, is named after Kyle. She uses it when she fantasizes about getting pregnant.Kyle isn't having any of it, but later that day he learns that he has to sleep in Angel's room because his room has been painted and it isn't dry yet. It's not long before Angel has gotten her stepbro's hands all over her perky all naturals. Those plump titties are just the beginning; when Angel spots Kyle's woody, she goes in for some good suck and then the pussy pounding she's been dreaming about.Riding Kyle in cowgirl is the perfect way for Angel to kick off their coupling. Then she turns around and goes for it in reverse cowgirl to let Kyle admire and squeeze that ass. On her knees, Angel keeps on jiggling her booty as Kyle fucks her in doggy. Kyle finishes Angel off on her back, then blows his load in Angel's pussy when she wraps her feet around him to keep him inside her. Angel hopes that fat load will get her pregnant.

Genre: Blowjob, GirlBoy, Long hair, Black Hair, Creampie, POV, Deep Throat, Big Dick

Cast: Angel Gostosa

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:21:27
FileSize: 711.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Angel_Gostosa_Stepsis_Wants_To_Make_Babies_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 25, 2023 9:08 am
Anal Jesse - Step-Daddy Roleplay - Anal for Pocket Money

screenshotscreenshot

I really want to go out with my friends, but I don't have any money! I thought maybe Step-Daddy would help me, but sometimes he is so stubborn! I had an idea and proposed a deal to him. I had to trick him, but once I started, he agreed! I'm too clever and always have fun ideas.I'm wearing shiny tight pants, and I suck his cock on the sofa showing off my sexy tights. I tell Step-Daddy that if he gives me $50 he can fuck my ass and cum on me. Then I can go shopping with my friends. I think it is a fair deal. He agrees and fucks me in the missionary position with me on the arm of the sofa. He cums all over my tight pants and stomach.I know $50 won't be enough and I ask him for another $50 if I can make him cum a second time. He agrees, and I quickly drop to my knees and take his still-hard cock into my mouth. I know just how to suck it to make Step-Daddy cum, and it doesn't take me long. He cums all over my tits and chest. WOW! It is so much. I think I need to change before I go outside. Now I have plenty of money for the weekend. I love my Step-Daddy.

Genre: Asian, Cumshot, Facial, Skinny, Blowjob, POV, Amateur, Brunette, Teen, Anal

Cast: Anal Jesse

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:11:50
FileSize: 705.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Anal_Jesse_StepDaddy_Roleplay_Anal_for_Pocket_Money_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 25, 2023 6:08 am
Anal Jesse - Silky Smooth Double Anal For Asian Teen

screenshotscreenshot

I'm naked in the doggy position at the edge of the bed with my big glass butt plug in. It's so beautiful, and you can see the inside of my open ass. He pushes on the plug and slaps my ass lightly before pulling it out and inserting his huge cock.His cock is rock hard, and he starts fucking me slowly with long deep strokes. It's the perfect angle, and you can see how my asshole grips him. He takes his cock out but immediately inserts my glass plug to make sure my asshole is never empty. It is really big and stretches me a lot!He brings two more toys to play with, first the black silicone butt plug, but he wants something bigger and changes to the long glass dildo. He fucks me with both his cock and the dildo in my ass, very, very deep! Finally, he removes the glass dildo and fucks my ass until he cums deep inside.

Genre: POV, Anal, Dildo, Toys, Teen, Skinny, Brunette, Amateur, Asian, Blowjob

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:20:33
FileSize: 1.19 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Anal_Jesse_Silky_Smooth_Double_Anal_For_Asian_Teen_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 25, 2023 3:07 am
Anal Jesse - Pickup and Fuck - Pink Bikini Anal and ATM

screenshotscreenshot

I had a one-week holiday at a beach resort and was outside taking photos of some flowers. I heard some bells ringing and saw this girl. She looked really slutty. She was wearing a pink string thong with her ass exposed and I was instantly hard. She introduced herself and asked me to fuck her ass. I thought maybe it was some kind of scam, but followed her back to her bungalow. I would follow that ass anywhere.She didn't waste any time and started sucking my cock. Nice and sloppy with lots of drooling, she deepthroated and gagged on it. I decided to see how much this slut could take. I turned her around and shoved my cock into her asshole with no lube or warmup. Just the spit from her blowjob. My cock slid inside easily.I pushed her onto the table and fucked her ass rough and balls deep. Pulling out to let her taste it. Ass-to-mouth sluts are my favorite and the harder and deeper I fucked her the more she begged for cock. Changing back and forth between fucking her throat and her ass I started to cum. I gave her a deep anal creampie, but before I finished I switched back to her throat to finish cumming. Wow! I think I'm in love.

Genre: Asian, Amateur, Brunette, Deep Throat, Anal, Doggystyle, Teen, POV, Blowjob, Skinny

Duration: 00:17:49
FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Anal_Jesse_Pickup_and_Fuck_Pink_Bikini_Anal_and_ATM_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 25, 2023 12:07 am
Anal Jesse - Pickup and Fuck - Hippie Girl Anal ATM

screenshotscreenshot

I was out for my morning walk on the beach when I met this cute hippie girl sunning herself on the rocks. I introduced myself and asked if she wanted to come and hang out with me. She agreed and we went for a walk in the jungle together. I mostly stared at her tight little ass. She had to stop and pee before we eventually made it back to my house.As soon as we got into my house she jumped on the bed and started reaching for my cock. She was very interested in sucking it and was excited and happy about the size. She turned around on the bed and pulled up her dress revealing the big steel butt plug she was wearing. It was beautiful with a blue jewel. She begged for me to fuck her ass and only her ass.Fucking her asshole first in the doggy position I let her taste her ass giving her ATM several times. She switched to the cowgirl position and rode my cock balls deep before changing to the missionary position. While I fuck her she squirts all over me. I pull out and blast her with sperm covering her stomach. She demands that I fuck her ass every day from now on.

Genre: Blowjob, Cumshot, POV, Anal, Brunette, Skinny, Asian, Teen, Amateur

Duration: 00:21:01
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Anal_Jesse_Pickup_and_Fuck_Hippie_Girl_Anal_ATM_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 24, 2023 9:07 pm
Anal Jesse - Late for School - Anal Schoolgirl and Step-daddy Roleplay

screenshotscreenshot

Some days waking up is SO difficult! I'm a tired girl with my pajamas on, but I don't want to be late for school. I take a shower, put on my makeup, and get dressed. It's time to go but Step-Daddy has other ideas. He saw my cute outfit and short skirt and grabbed me before I could leave.I tried to explain that I would be late, but he didn't listen. Oops! I forgot to wear panties today. Step-Daddy roughly shoves his cock into my ass before I can try to fight him. He fucks me standing in the kitchen before dragging me away to the bedroom. I complain loudly that I am late. Step-Daddy isn't finished yet and ignores my protests dragging me into the bedroom.He fucked me missionary anal at the edge of the bed. I complained that my teacher will be angry and punish me if I am late again. Then we change to sideways anal, with my face visible and my body twisted. I pull my knees up to present my asshole for Daddy's use. My asshole relaxes and starts to gape. Finally, doggy anal building to a big creampie. After cumming Step-Daddy immediately shoves a big butt plug into my ass and sends me off to school.

Genre: Toys, Anal, Teen, POV, Skinny, Brunette, Asian, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Amateur

Duration: 00:20:07
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Anal_Jesse_Late_for_School_Anal_Schoolgirl_and_Stepdaddy_Roleplay_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 24, 2023 6:05 pm
Anal Jesse - Anal Dreams for Horny Asian Butt Slut

screenshotscreenshot

I wanted to try a different style of video today. I start alone and very horny playing with my dildo. But I'm dreaming that it is a real cock. The dream is real! I'm a very lucky girl. I made voiceover lines with captions throughout the video to tell you my fantasies. It makes me happy to be an anal-only butt slut!I start giving my dildo a blowjob. Suddenly it changes into a real cock! It's very exciting and I deepthroat it deeply, enjoying every inch. Next, I am in the doggy position on the sofa shoving the dildo into my ass. Again, I'm very surprised when it changes from a silicone cock to a real cock! He goes balls deep right from the start using his whole cock, sliding in and out of my greedy asshole. I'm desperate for cock and very horny. He fucks me hard in this position.Back to the dildo in the cowgirl position when it changes to the real cock again! I love this position. I ride it hard and cum, continuing to squat fuck him. Using the dildo on my ass again, this time in the missionary position. Finally, it changes to the real cock and he fucks my gaping ass until pulling out to deliver a huge cumshot all over my stomach. I'm hungry, and I scoop it up with my fingers to eat.

Genre: Asian, POV, Teen, Blowjob, Skinny, Amateur, Brunette, Anal, Hardcore, Cumshot

Duration: 00:20:22
FileSize: 1.18 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Anal_Jesse_Anal_Dreams_for_Horny_Asian_Butt_Slut_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 24, 2023 4:25 pm
Anais Amore - Maid Takes Dick For Extra Cash

screenshotscreenshot

Jay hires Anais as a maid to clean around the house. But, he has a little more in mind for her to do than just clean. He offers her a little more money to clean around in the nude. She quickly accepts the offer and begins to clean around showing her nice and perfect round ass. She starts around the kitchen and makes her way to the bedroom. There, Jay offers her even more cash for her to clean his pipe! She also doesn't hesitate to accept his offer and gets on her knees and begins to suck his huge cock. From there, she gets on the bed and gets fucked from all positions until he comes inside her mouth.

Genre: all sex

Cast: Anais Amore

Duration: 00:48:49
FileSize: 3.43 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Anais_Amore_Maid_Takes_Dick_For_Extra_Cash_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 24, 2023 12:03 pm
Amber Summer, Emma Sirus, Kimmy Kimm - My Best Friends Crush 2 / 2023

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Natural Tits, POV, Tribbing, Teen, Asian, Lesbian, Rimming

Cast: Amber Summer, Emma Sirus, Kimmy Kimm

Duration: 00:30:26
FileSize: 1.74 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Amber_Summer_Emma_Sirus_Kimmy_Kimm_My_Best_Friends_Crush_2_Full_HD.mp4