Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 28, 2023 12:33 pm
Aria Valencia & Lauren Phillips - Dont Let Swapsis Feel Left Out

screenshotscreenshot

What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Lauren Phillips and Will Pounder are sitting with swap son Lucky Fae. Lauren jiggles her boobs for Lucky's pleasure while Will encourages Lucky to squeeze them. When swap daughter Aria Valencia walks in, the other three swear nothing is going on.Later, Lucky is sucking Lauren's big boobies while Will watches and masturbates. Aria begins looking for the rest of her swap family and walks in on the sight of the three of them getting hotter and more intimate by the moment. When Lucky begins to finger Lauren's clit, Aria realizes she's getting pretty hot, too. She keeps on watching as Lucky gets on the bed and Lauren begins sucking his dick. Finally, Aria can't take it any more. She walks in and pulls Will to his feet so she can suck her swap daddy off while swap mommy takes care of Lucky.Now it's a full on swap family fuck instead just a threesome! Swap sis gets her pussy pounded by Will while Lauren rides Lucky's dick with her hairy snatch. Switching partners, Lauren lays on her side and then rolls to her belly for Will to do her as Aria takes her own ride on Lucky's stiffie. Aria enjoys a doggy style pussy pounding from Will as Lucky makes himself at home between Lauren's thighs. With encouragement from the girls, Will blows his load in Aria's cooch while Lucky gives his swap mama the same treatment. The girls share their cum prizes, enjoying the flavors of both men in the swap family.

Genre: FFMM, Rough Sex, Shaved Pussy, Short hair, Milf, Redhead, Big Nipples, Creampie, Handjob, Landing Strip Pussy, Big Dick, Masturbation, Black Hair, Big Ass, Tattoos, Blowjob, Girl Orgasm, Brunette, Long hair, POV, Petite, Fair Skin, Family Swap

Cast: Aria Valencia & Lauren Phillips

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:26:33
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Aria_Valencia_Lauren_Phillips_Dont_Let_Swapsis_Feel_Left_Out_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 28, 2023 9:31 am
Aria Valencia & Cory Chase - Swap Daughter Gets Stuck

screenshotscreenshot

What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Aria Valencia is doing laundry. She takes a break by sitting in the basket and gets stuck. When her swap brother Juan Loco comes to see what the ruckus is, Aria offers to suck his dick whenever he wants for the rest of the swap if he helps her get out. She makes good immediately, deep throating Juan's hardon right from the basket.When swap dad Ken Feels walks in on the swap sibs, Aria immediately offers to suck him off too if he helps her get free. Soon enough she's manning both erections like a pro. Cory Chase eventually finds the rest of her swap family. Grabbing both guys by the cocks, Cory, tells them that if the two of them are going to fuck something it had better be her. Dropping to her knees, she tag teams the D and pops her titties from her shirt so the boys can grab them.Getting to her feet, Cory tells the guys that one of them needs to fuck her right now. She leans forward so Ken can do her in doggy while Aria resumes sucking Juan. Eventually Aria goes for the titties jiggling above her while Cory slurps at Juan's dick. Aria wants to get in on the fun, so Cory instructs Juan to take her to bed and Ken to free his swap daughter. Juan rolls Cory to her back so he can fuck her as Aria takes a doggy pussy pounding from Ken. Swapping partners, Aria rides Juan in reverse cowgirl and Cory gives Ken a full frontal show in cowgirl. As Aria spreads her thighs for Ken, Juan deposits a nice creampie into Cory's pussy. Ken follows suit, creaming in Aria's fuck hole to leave the whole swap family satisfied.

Genre: Family Swap, Blonde, Shaved Pussy, Creampie, Milf, Super Skinny, Girl Orgasm, Petite, FFMM, POV, Black Hair, Blowjob, Trimmed, Long hair, Enhanced, Glasses

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:31:54
FileSize: 1.54 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Aria_Valencia_Cory_Chase_Swap_Daughter_Gets_Stuck_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 28, 2023 6:32 am
Aria Six & Lana Wolf x Johnny Sins (2023-03-05)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Blowjob, Big Ass, Bubble Butt, Blonde, All Sex, POV, Big Tits

Cast: Aria Six & Lana Wolf

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:39:22
FileSize: 1.7 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Aria_Six_Lana_Wolf_x_Johnny_Sins_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 28, 2023 3:28 am
April Olsen - Hookup With April

screenshotscreenshot

April Olsen and I share our first experience together in this cute sex tape. We kiss and enjoy feeling all of each other before I lick her pussy and asshole. We fuck in a bunch of positions and I use a hitachi at times to help give her orgasms. There's POV shot during the blowjob and while she rides me. The scene ends with April licking my asshole while I jerk off until I cum all over myself.

Genre: Kissing, Blowjob, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Riding, Passion, Vibrator, POV, Straight

Cast: April Olsen

Duration: 00:37:47
FileSize: 2.01 GB

screenshot

Download video film
April_Olsen_Hookup_With_April_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 28, 2023 12:28 am
April Olsen & Mike Adriano

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Lingerie, Anal, Oil, Gonzo, POV, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Big Ass, Blowjob, Brunette, Bubble Butt

Cast: April Olsen

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:44:24
FileSize: 1.31 GB

screenshot

Download video film
April_Olsen_Mike_Adriano_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 27, 2023 9:26 pm
Anya Olsen - "I'm horny and hungry for cock!"

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Facial, Blonde, Doggy Style, Footjob, Cowgirl, Posing, Handjob, Gonzo, Casting, POV, MILF, Gonzo

Cast: Anya Olsen

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:52:13
FileSize: 538.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Anya_Olsen_Im_horny_and_hungry_for_cock_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 27, 2023 6:25 pm
Anya Olsen - "I'm horny and hungry for cock!"

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Doggy Style, Blowjob, Footjob, Facial, Gonzo, Cowgirl, Posing, Blonde, Casting, POV, Gonzo, MILF, Handjob

Cast: Anya Olsen

Duration: 00:52:13
FileSize: 857.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Anya_Olsen_Im_horny_and_hungry_for_cock_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Anya Olsen & Lindsay Lee - My Mom And Your Mom Wont Get Along

screenshotscreenshot

Anya Olsen is overprotective of her stepson, Joshua Lewis. She's in the middle of telling her friend Lindsay Lee about how Joshua got in trouble for being in the girls bathroom. Anya tries to defend it, but it's quickly revealed that Anya holds Joshua's dick when he pees. Bemused, Lindsay calls her stepson Lucky Fae to come in along with Joshua.The boys give different accounts of what happened, with Joshua claiming he was pushed and with Lucky claiming Joshua was actually fucking a teacher. When Anya immediately jumps to Joshua's defense, Lindsay realizes how kinky her friend is. She suggests that Anya teach Lucky a thing or two about sex since Lucky thinks he's a gift to women. The girls agree to swap stepsons and both get their kink on. Lindsay takes Joshua to the couch, where she begins sucking him down. In return, Anya gets busy with Lucky's stiffie.The moms aren't about to just suck dick. They both want their pussies licked, so they lay down shoulder to shoulder and let the other's stepson go to work. Eventually Lucky sinks deep into Anya's snatch as she kneels and watches over her shoulder, while Lindsay climbs on top of Joshua's hardon. The girls each go for a reverse cowgirl ride and then get shoulder to shoulder once again so that Lucky can give it to Anya and Joshua can give it to Lindsay. As the guys each pull out to cum, the girls agree they should do this again.

Genre: Girl Orgasm, FFMM, Shaved Pussy, Big Ass, Sloppy, Handjob, Long hair, Tattoos, POV, Pussy Licking, Fair Skin, Blonde, Landing Strip Pussy, Brunette, Deep Throat, Rough Sex, Big Dick, Petite, Blowjob, Wet, Ball Sucking

Cast: Anya Olsen & Lindsay Lee

Duration: 00:27:18
FileSize: 1.95 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Anya_Olsen_Lindsay_Lee_My_Mom_And_Your_Mom_Wont_Get_Along_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 27, 2023 9:23 am
AntonHarden - Angel Youngs Love Deep Strokes

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Amateur, Big Cock, POV, Blowjob, Facial, BBC, Interracial, Natural Tits, Straight

Cast: Angel Youngs

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:46
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download video film
AntonHarden_Angel_Youngs_Love_Deep_Strokes_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 27, 2023 6:28 am
Annjoy - Thai Girls Wild 2023

screenshotscreenshot

Annjoy is a social media prostitute who posts filtered photos and videos of herself to lure in horny men.

Genre: Teen, Amateur, Creampie, Petite, POV, Asian, Straight, Skinny, Tattoos, Blowjob

Cast: Annjoy

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:33:29
FileSize: 1.95 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Annjoy_Thai_Girls_Wild_2023_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 27, 2023 3:21 am
Annabelle Rogers - Squirting Milk Out My Big MILF Tits

screenshotscreenshot

Stroke your cock to me playing with my big boobs as I milk myself.

Genre: Solo, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Close Up, POV, Lactation

Cast: Annabelle Rogers

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:05:16
FileSize: 459.1 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Annabelle_Rogers_Squirting_Milk_Out_My_Big_MILF_Tits_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 27, 2023 12:20 am
Ann Joy - Stepsister Is In Complete Control

screenshotscreenshot

Ann Joy puts on her makeup and takes a spin to admire herself in the mirror. Just as she's finishing up, her routine, her stepbrother Tommy Gold walks in on her. He's in the middle of taking a dick pic, so Ann calls him a perv and grabs his phone. By the time Tommy catches up to his stepsister, Ann has already sent it to herself.Holding up her phone, Ann asks if her stepbrother's cock is really that big. If he won't show her, she says she'll send the photo to everyone at school. Tommy whips it out, and Ann can't contain herself. She has to stroke and suck that nice salami. As Ann's clothes come off, she invites Tommy to eat her out, too, and of course he agrees.Once Tommy has his hot stepsis on her back, he gives her the full pleasure of his cock. He fucks Ann on her back and then gets her onto her knees for some doggy style fun. Ann rides that nice one in reverse cowgirl, then turns around to make out with Jimmy in cowgirl. When she's had enough, Ann climbs off and uses her hands and mouth to bring Jimmy to his own orgasm.

Genre: POV, European, Blonde, Blowjob, Girls Finishing the Job, Cowgirl, Tattoos, Feet, Landing Strip Pussy, Panties, Passion, Pussy Licking, GirlBoy, Handjob

Cast: Ann Joy

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:28:20
FileSize: 3.31 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Ann_Joy_Stepsister_Is_In_Complete_Control_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 26, 2023 9:19 pm
Anissa Kate - The French Model

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cumshot, All Sex, POV, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Doggystyle, Blowjob

Cast: Anissa Kate

Duration: 00:50:47
FileSize: 2.22 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Anissa_Kate_The_French_Model_Full_HD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 26, 2023 6:19 pm
Anissa Kate - The French Model

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: POV, Big Tits, All Sex, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Doggystyle, Cumshot

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:50:47
FileSize: 4.37 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Anissa_Kate_The_French_Model_4K_UHD.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jun 26, 2023 4:30 pm
Anissa Kate - Anissa Kate Loves Big Cocks

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cumshot, Brunette, Big Ass, Blowjob, MILF, POV, Titfuck, Big Cock, Big Tits

Duration: 00:15:37
FileSize: 469.5 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Anissa_Kate_Anissa_Kate_Loves_Big_Cocks_Full_HD.mp4