Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 06, 2023 8:38 pm
Sophia Locke - On The Fence: Sophia Locke And Micah Martinez
Cast: Micah Martinez, Sophia Locke

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sophia Locke has caught her neighbor, Micah Martinez admiring her from afar on multiple occasions. He's too nervous and indecisive to approach her about submitting to her. Tired of his antics, Sophia ties him to a fence and hangs him from the ceiling to tease him with the view that he so desires. But in order to serve her properly, Micah has to not be on the fence about it and fully commit to the power exchange. First, Sophia uses an electrified flogger to whip him with shocking lashes. She then switches to a leather flogger to deliver heavier blows to his trembling body. After having taken all that pain, she grants Micah permission to worship her high heels, nylon clad feet, tits, and pussy. His service continues as Miss Locke pegs his ass and fucks his mouth. Wanting some pleasure for herself, she has him lick her pussy and rim her ass; but ties his balls to his feet in order to add some extra discomfort as he desperately tries to reach her with his pathetic tongue. Finally, Sophia rides his hard cock until she's satisfied and then milks the cum from Micah to feed back to him, completing the final act of his total submission.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:59:08
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sophia_Locke_On_The_Fence_Sophia_Locke_And_Micah_Martinez_SD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 8:39 pm
Strap Attack 10 / (Joey Silvera, Evil Angel)
Cast: Lilly Kingston, Monica Santhiago, Holly Fox, Mz Berlin, Jesse Star, Christian X, Asa Akira, Wolf Hudson, Vin Deacon, Pablo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Power corrupts, absolutely! Strap Attack 10 features six of Joey Silvera's loveliest sex kittens, gleefully turning the tables on the male gender using the tools of their nasty trade: dildos, fingers, verbal abuse and other forms of sensual ... Full Descriptionemasculation. From mean fetish bitches like fiery redhead Mz. Berlin, to spunky Brazilian confection Monica Santhiago, to fresh-faced cuties like blond Holly Fox, these girls wield their strap-on weapons like they were born with one! It's impossible for Joey's starlets to hide their enthusiasm when it comes down to getting some erotic payback!

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.001 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 03:09:59
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Strap_Attack_10_SD.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 8:40 pm
Sveta Dominates 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:26:04
FileSize: 707.3 MB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sveta_Dominates_2._01.03.2011_HD_1.wmv
Sveta_Dominates_2._01.03.2011_HD_2.wmv
Sveta_Dominates_2._01.03.2011_HD_3.wmv
dead_link_removed
LanserSM
Added: Aug 07, 2023 12:32 am
The Judge's Chamber / (Kelly Payne Collection)
Cast: Kelly Payne, Grace Trummel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Some people should not quit their day jobs. Some people should never break the law. Some people will wish they've never met Kelly Payne once they've stepped over that threshold of what it means to be a law abiding citizen. See what happens to everyday people who cannot seem to stop breaking the law when they enter Judge Kelly Payne's Chambers. In this first episode we find the DA and Judge Payne with a dilemma. In front of them stands a frequent offender of domestic violence and in violation of an order of protection. No more warnings this time. He is sentenced to harsh corporal punishment and ass worship for wasting so much of the DA's time. He is punished by both ladies with over the over-the-knee bare-bottom spanking, strapping, and paddling. He also has to kiss, lick, sniff, suck and tongue the DA's tight ass hole.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:58:44
FileSize: 548.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
The_Judges_Chamber_SD.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 08, 2023 7:48 am
Voyeur 2 - Let Me Watch How You Fuck My Wife
Cast: Franco Roccaforte, Joachim Kessef, Cathy, Linda Ray, Tony Brooklyn, Carlos, Shane, Nomi Melowe, Pedro , Iljimae, Nick Taylor, Csaba Kosa

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Let me see you fuck my wife. She wants it bad.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:07:55
FileSize: 1.61 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Voyeur_2_SD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 08, 2023 8:40 pm
Young Goddess Kim (Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray / 20.03.2021)
Cast: Young Goddess Kim

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:14
FileSize: 758.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Young_Goddess_Kim_Day_In_The_Life_As_A_Garden_Ashtray_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 08, 2023 8:50 pm
Zoey Monroe - His Ass Is Mine, Scene #02

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tasty tease footage displays adorable blonde Zoey Monroe in crop top, plaid schoolgirl skirt, knee socks and heels; she exposes her tattoos, natural tits and smooth, bald slit ... and models a strap-on dildo. Naughty Zoey agrees to fuck Wolf Hudson if he'll let her peg his ass! The hot minx tongues and finger-fucks his tight, hairy asshole. Blowing him, she fucks his ass with a long, handled dildo. Butt plug stuffed through his sphincter, Wolf's erection fills Zoey's tiny twat. He sucks her strap-on and she butt-fucks him doggie-style as he masturbates. Greasy, perverted sodomy! As he blows her juiced up tool, the tart teases, 'Taste that ass, you dirty, little slut.' Wolf gets his flesh prick up Zoey's butthole as her plastic phallus stands tall. With the dong buried up his ass, he jacks jism all over himself, which dirty Zoey cleans orally.

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x400 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:30
FileSize: 354.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Zoey_Monroe_His_Ass_Is_Mine_Scene_02_SD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 08, 2023 10:25 pm
Jessie Cox VS Gia DiMarco
Cast: Jessie Cox, Gia DiMarco

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:44:39
FileSize: 535.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
07052010_Jessie_Cox_VS_Gia_DiMarco.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 09, 2023 3:47 am
Hollie Stevens, DragonLily, Isis Love, Ariel X and Bella Rossi - 5 Girl gang bang orgy from hell

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This is round 4 of 4 of the live CHAMPIONSHIP match up between Team Ice and The Dragons. Winner takes the title, losers get fucked, fisted and put away wet.
The match is over and Team Ice wins the 2010 Tag Team championship title. Now they get to fuck the losers in front of the live audience. Not just any fucking, but the brutal, hard rough sex that Ultimate Surrender is famous for.
The losers are going to be fucked, fisted, made to squirt and abused. The Dragons lost the match and now have to suffer the humiliation of getting destroyed sexually in front of the people who only moments before were cheering them on to win. Isis Love straps on and brings the fist to The Dragon, making her squirt and cum on the mat, not like the warrior she is, but like the loser she has become.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:01:13
FileSize: 733.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
20110222_Hollie_Stevens.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 09, 2023 8:43 pm
Battle of the Fitness Amazon Babes Wenona vs Rilynn Rae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:45:10
FileSize: 541.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
28444_Battle_of_the_Fitness_Amazon_Babes_Wenona_vs_Rilynn_Rae.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 09, 2023 10:34 pm
Abigail Mac, Gabbie Carter. Hot Dominatrix Abigail Mac spanks and dominates busty Gabbie Carter
Cast: Abigail Mac, Gabbie Carter

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Busty babe Gabbie Carter is ready to take anything that her mistress Abigail Mac dishes out. She's blindfolded and horny when she arrives and takes her spankings like a good girl. Abigail decides to gag her and continue to touch her how she pleases, and it only gets Gabbie wetter and more turned on with every touch. After she smothers Gabbie with her pussy, she turns the tables and has Gabbie please her, and she does so eagerly. Devouring her pussy and eating her ass until she's had enough.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:29
FileSize: 1.1 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Abigail_Mac.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 10, 2023 1:16 am
Adria Rae - Femdom Foot Spa
Cast: Adria Rae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

After a long day standing in her heels Mistress Adria only want's one thing in this world, to have her sore feet worshipped and pampered like a Queen.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:28
FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Adria_Rae_Femdom_Foot_Spa.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 10, 2023 3:56 am
Adriana Chechik & Jane Wilde

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hot New OnlyFans.com scene Adriana Chechik & Jane Wilde !!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:15
FileSize: 1.82 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Adriana_Chechik_Jane_Wilde.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2023 1:33 am
Alexxa Hell Rubber Fuckery