Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 03, 2023 12:18 am
Princess Amber (Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes / 29.07.2020)
Cast: Princess Amber

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.Then I have a GREAT idea! I will use the slave's BALLS to kick as MUCH AS I WANT for my fans! AND I will make $$$ from it!! I decide for every $5 tribute I get, I will kick my slave in the balls! Isn't that a GREAT idea?? What a great way to use a slave to make $$$!!!Watch the clip to see how it goes! (These are some REALLY hard kicks btw! Imagine how hard I would kick it for a $100 tribute! LOL!) I made pretty good money though! Not to mention the $$$ I will make from this clip starts selling like crazy! LOLLet me know if you want me to do more live-feed stuff like this, losers. Or I can even tell other Mean Girls to do it using Our house slaves. We are thinking about doing more live streaming stuff...pay us to these freaks live! Haha

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:07:48
FileSize: 801 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Princess_Amber_Ballbusting_For_Twitter_Tributes_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:29 am
Princess Beverly & Goddess Rodea (Little Step-Sister's 18th Birthday / 12.06.2015)
Cast: Princess Beverly, Goddess Rodea

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's my little sisters Birthday and you will cry if she wants you too, haha! Watch how this slave is the test dummy for my step-sister, Princess Beverly, as she is learning how to BREAK a full grown man on her 18th birthday. I hid my domination activities from Beverly until today, but now that it's her 18th B-day I can show her all the JOYS of female domination. She is so pretty and tiny but I teach her that she can break a man - no matter how big he is - and she needs to learn that slaves really DO line up to be treated like scum! (It is SO empowering to know this and I want my little step-sister in on it!) She has the power within her to make a man kiss her shoes and BEG her just to BEAT them!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:08:43
FileSize: 761.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Princess_Beverly_Goddess_Rodea_Little_StepSisters_18th_Birthday_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 03, 2023 7:48 pm
Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana & Goddess Rodea (Stand-N-Smack / 22.11.2014)
Cast: Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana, Goddess Rodea

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

We take this slave and put its balls into the "ballcrusher". It was a BAD slave and missed its last filming session with Us! So it needs needs to be taught a lesson. We take turns standing on the glass and LAUGHING at how its balls are literally being SQUASHED FLAT underneath our feet. We SERIOUSLY do NOT care as we slowly walk our way up the glass until we are standing on them FULL-WEIGHT and laugh at the slave's agony. Then while we are standing on the glass we add insult to injury by SMACKING it across the face over and over! Then we take TURNS climbing up on the glass and standing on its BALLS while we smack it and remind it that it needs to SHOW up for Our shoots from now on! Its balls are being crushed under our feet so it absolutely CANNOT get away and has to just stand there and take it like a little BITCH. About halfway through the clip we take our shoes off so that the only thing between our gorgeous feet and its pathetic balls is that thin sheet of glass. Poor loser is in ecstasy and agony at the same time as it looks down at its own balls being SQUASHED under our gorgeous feet!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:16:17
FileSize: 786.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Princess_Cindi_Goddess_Suvana_Goddess_Rodea_StandNSmack_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 03, 2023 7:50 pm
Reena Sky - Bratty Cheerleader Asphyxiation
Cast: Reena Sky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 900x506 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:32:09
FileSize: 370.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Reena_Sky_Bratty_Cheerleader_Asphyxiation_SD.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 03, 2023 11:41 pm
Riley Reid (The Pony Ride / 11.06.2018)
Cast: Riley Reid

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Riley Reid has a new pony in her stable who needs to be properly broken into submission...by a Big, Fat Dick!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:23
FileSize: 2.19 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Riley_Reid_The_Pony_Ride_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 04, 2023 4:55 am
Rocky Emerson (Peeping Tom to Oral Slave / 12.02.2021)
Cast: Rocky Emerson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:19
FileSize: 899.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rocky_Emerson_Peeping_Tom_to_Oral_Slave_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 04, 2023 8:32 pm
Sara Jay - Mean Bitch Boss
Cast: Sara Jay

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jack's new boss Miss Jay is a real Mean Bitch! She tells him that the company has been way too nice to him and it has made him weak. She says under her management, working there will be similar to working in a coal mine. She makes Jack take a loyalty oath and then commands him to get on his knees and lick the dirt off her shoes. His new job is going to involve a lot of ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE! Sara Jay is back and she uses her HUGE ASS to break poor Jack!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:18
FileSize: 2.13 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sara_Jay_Mean_Bitch_Boss_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 05, 2023 12:14 pm
Simona / Mistress Simona

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:14:10
FileSize: 330.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
SIMONA_Mistress_Simona_HD.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 05, 2023 8:34 pm
Siouxsie Q - Welcome Home
Cast: Michael, Siouxsie Q

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:24:59
FileSize: 932.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Siouxsie_Q_Welcome_Home_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 05, 2023 10:31 pm
Sklavensinn
Cast: Lady Lillith, Lady Monique

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lady Lillith ist das neue Domina Highlight der EVS Fetischreihe - sie malträtiert ihren Sklaven durch intensive Rohrstockerziehung, schmerzhafte Wachsbehandlung und einer konsequenten Cock & Ball Torture. Lady Monique in hautengem, glänzendem Latex - nacheinander entlässt sie ihre Sklaven aus dem Käfig, die sich selbstverständlich voll und ganz zur Verfügung stellen - Flagellation, Slapping, Spitting, Trampling, Atemreduktion, verbale Erniedrigung.

MediaInfo:
Video: 512x384 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:41:39
FileSize: 697.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sklavensinn_SD.avi
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 1:07 am
Slick City (John Fitzgerald)
Cast: Jewell Marceau, Dita Von, Teese Eden, Wells Mark, Harder Ernest, Greene

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

In the year 2011. Virtual reality is within reach, but when two of Lela's friends create the first virtuaslave program, then promptly go missing.2011

MediaInfo:
Video: 352x240 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG Video
Format: MPEG-PS
Duration: 01:00:28
FileSize: 603.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Slick_City_SD.mpg
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 3:43 am
Sonia vs. Eva
Cast: Sonia, Eva

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

After seeing the match between Sonia and Donna (FD 3242), I was very curious to see how Sonia could be able to manage in a fight with Eva, so I downloaded this movie. Sonia and Eva are in an apartment and are dressing up to go out. An argument arises about the dress of Eva: the girls insult each other and a fight erupts in the apartment.
With such premise one could expect a catfight, but there is no hairpulling at all. Only energetic wrestling. After a short time both girls are nude (Sonia is nude since the beginning). The match is well balanced and both girls score points. At the end there is not a victory pose. An interesting match that shows the good skill of Sonia.
A note: in the captions at the beginning of the movie the data of Chrissie are shown instead of Sonia.

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x406 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:14:26
FileSize: 379.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sonia_vs._Eva_SD.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 6:19 am
Sophia Locke - On The Fence: Sophia Locke And Micah Martinez
Cast: Micah Martinez, Sophia Locke

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sophia Locke has caught her neighbor, Micah Martinez admiring her from afar on multiple occasions. He's too nervous and indecisive to approach her about submitting to her. Tired of his antics, Sophia ties him to a fence and hangs him from the ceiling to tease him with the view that he so desires. But in order to serve her properly, Micah has to not be on the fence about it and fully commit to the power exchange. First, Sophia uses an electrified flogger to whip him with shocking lashes. She then switches to a leather flogger to deliver heavier blows to his trembling body. After having taken all that pain, she grants Micah permission to worship her high heels, nylon clad feet, tits, and pussy. His service continues as Miss Locke pegs his ass and fucks his mouth. Wanting some pleasure for herself, she has him lick her pussy and rim her ass; but ties his balls to his feet in order to add some extra discomfort as he desperately tries to reach her with his pathetic tongue. Finally, Sophia rides his hard cock until she's satisfied and then milks the cum from Micah to feed back to him, completing the final act of his total submission.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:08
FileSize: 4.19 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sophia_Locke_On_The_Fence_Sophia_Locke_And_Micah_Martinez_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 8:36 pm
Sophia Locke - On The Fence: Sophia Locke And Micah Martinez
Cast: Micah Martinez, Sophia Locke

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sophia Locke has caught her neighbor, Micah Martinez admiring her from afar on multiple occasions. He's too nervous and indecisive to approach her about submitting to her. Tired of his antics, Sophia ties him to a fence and hangs him from the ceiling to tease him with the view that he so desires. But in order to serve her properly, Micah has to not be on the fence about it and fully commit to the power exchange. First, Sophia uses an electrified flogger to whip him with shocking lashes. She then switches to a leather flogger to deliver heavier blows to his trembling body. After having taken all that pain, she grants Micah permission to worship her high heels, nylon clad feet, tits, and pussy. His service continues as Miss Locke pegs his ass and fucks his mouth. Wanting some pleasure for herself, she has him lick her pussy and rim her ass; but ties his balls to his feet in order to add some extra discomfort as he desperately tries to reach her with his pathetic tongue. Finally, Sophia rides his hard cock until she's satisfied and then milks the cum from Micah to feed back to him, completing the final act of his total submission.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:08
FileSize: 2.12 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sophia_Locke_On_The_Fence_Sophia_Locke_And_Micah_Martinez_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 06, 2023 8:37 pm
Tessa Taylor - Deal With The Devil