Goddess_Mercy_Your_Cock_Sliding_And_Down_Legs_This_Gorgeous_Latex.mp4
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 02, 2024 10:35 am
Goddess Platinum & Princess Amber. Just Another Wanna Be Slave
Cast: Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

There is nothing I freaking hate more then pathetic want to be slaves email me and tell me that they are better then my full-time slaves and they can take more pain then my slaves. A huge red flag is when a sub emails me and says, "I can take anything you want to do to me!" ANYTHING??? That is a huge statement. It may not seem so to you but it definitely is.I had this freak reach out a while ago and tell me that he has a PRO DOMME girlfriend that uses and him all the time and he can definitely take any the Mean Girls can dish out. I immediately called his bullshit and laughed.Once it arrived here I restrained it and we started out light. It sucked!!!! It couldn't even handle a full 5 minutes of Princess Amber and I beating it with paddles then canes. SOOOOOO FUCKING PATHETIC! Don't message me telling me you can literally take anything we dish out when in reality you are a giant pussy.This slave stated he had a huge new found respect for our slaves and that his "pro dome girlfriend" really needs to step up her games. It also stated that it is terrified of Princes Amber and I and we hit really hard. LOL! This useless slave said that I hit it so hard with my leather paddle that its ears started to ring.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:05:21
FileSize: 1.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Platinum_Princess_Amber._Just_Another_Wanna_Be_Slave.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2024 1:05 pm
Goddess Platinum & Princess Skylar. Pushup Ballbusting
Cast: Goddess Platinum, Princess Skylar

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

So we decide to train our slave to get back in shape. It is starting to look a little flabby in our opinion. And what better way to motivate a slave to get in shape than BUSTING ITS BALLS??So we command it to "get in pushup position"- but with its legs soread nice n wide for us...
And then we make it do pushups while we take turns SLAMMING our pointed-toe boots right into its exposed nutsac!!And these ankle boots we are wearing are super hot too! The pointed toes do some damage to the slave's balls, while protecting our perfect feet from getting hurt slamming into the slave's balls, but they are also clear see-through vinyl, so you can see our perfect feet through them!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:28
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Platinum_Princess_Skylar._Pushup_Ballbusting.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2024 10:21 pm
Goddess Tangent - Your Mouth is MY Throne
Cast: Goddess Tangent

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Goddess Tangent demonstrates her power over her personal slave. He is completely submissive and addicted to the taste of her, she squats over his face orders he lick her ass, she pulls her latex panties to the side so that he may worship her properly. She smothers his face with her bare ass in between licks. Goddess Tangent keeps riding her slut's face, demanding his keep his tongue in her sweet asshole until she is satisfied.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:11:34
FileSize: 406.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Tangent_Your_Mouth_is_MY_Throne.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2024 10:31 pm
Goddess Tangent - Tangent Trinity Tag Team
Cast: Goddess Tangent

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Master Trinity has a new toy to share with Goddess Tangent. It has multiple, functional holes that are ready be stuffed with cocks, fists, dildos, etc.Goddess Tangent starts out by exploring its mouth hole with her spit and latex gloved fingers. Then both Tangent and Trinity start exploring its asshole, with toys and fists.Goddess Tangent continues fisting Slayer to ready him for some dildo fun. Then the full on fucking begins with Master Trinity taking the first shift, followed by Tangent. They make a great tag team and leave a spent, quivering mess behind.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.614 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:33
FileSize: 1.39 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Tangent_Tangent_Trinity_Tag_Team.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2024 10:41 pm
Goddess Tangent FemDom Strap-on Training
Cast: Mistress Tangent

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When someone gets promoted from a regular person to Goddess Tangent's slave, a few important changes take place. Firstly, and almost immediately, regardless of background and personality, the person becomes a sissy of Goddess Tangent - a slave object of abuse, commands, and FemDom necessities fulfillment. A lot of sadistic scenarios may follow after, but the one in this video deals with the sissification process that a slut of Goddess Tangent's undergoes in the process of becoming Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and brutally She fucks that reluctant worthless slave's ass!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:10:42
FileSize: 647.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Tangent_FemDom_Strapon_Training.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2024 10:51 pm
Goddess Valora

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

All of My slaves know that Valentines is My favorite holiday! This one such slave was able to make it over to serve Me on this special holiday. He brings me candy, drink, and a leash. Since he brought me such lovely treats, I thought I'd let him taste mine. I let My eager Valentine slave lick My perfect boots, coating them in slutty slobber. Then I pull them off and make him inhale my sweaty feet. After some begging, I begin to coerce feed My greedy slave. Inch by inch, My perfect feet are shoved down into his throat and gag him hard. Drool pours and he gags on My petite pedis, proving his true devotion to serving Me. After it's all done, I leave him My boots to fuck while I treat Myself to My new dildo. It is Valentines after all.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:11:17
FileSize: 830.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Valora.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 03, 2024 3:21 am
Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle - Useful Little Slut
Cast: Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Goddexx Daphne and I have been talking for a while about ways I might be of service to them. They take me right to the edge of my pain threshold just for their pleasure. Then they put on their strap and fuck me, stopping right before my orgasm, leaving me to tremble and whimper for more.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:14
FileSize: 2.67 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddexx_Daphne_Little_Spittle_Useful_Little_Slut.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 03, 2024 7:32 am
Golden Feet
Cast: Asa Akira, Mark Frenchy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This time around Mark Frenchy plays the secret agent James Bound as he needs to get the real name of the evil Red Dragon from the beautiful Asa Akira and to do that he needs to give her what she wants and what she wants is Jame's pain. Asa has James worship her feet before she kicks his cock and balls 50 times, she also smothers him making him gasping for air. Soon they are having heated sex being turned on by the kinky abuse.

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:38
FileSize: 1.1 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Golden_Feet.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 03, 2024 10:42 am
Hailey Silver compilation