Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 30, 2024 1:50 am
Fistingqueen Adelina - Deep Anal Fisting Femdom Extreme #29
Cast: Adelina

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Adelina attempts to destroy the mancunt by using long deep strokes up to the upper Armpit. Another fantastic Fisting Sesison.
This is extreme fisting with multiple perspectives - 4 camera angles. You will see close-ups, slow motions, intense sessions.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:33:23
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Fistingqueen_Adelina_Deep_Anal_Fisting_Femdom_Extreme_29.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 30, 2024 3:40 am
Foot Slapped Foot Pig
Cast: Princess Amber

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Come in loser... I've saved the most degrading insults for you... A disgusting foot licking piggie... Oink for me piggie... get down there and lick!I know just how to finish off a lowly piece of garbage like you... with a bunch of foot slaps to your usless face and then I'm gonna instruct you to lick your piggie jizz off my toes!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:11:28
FileSize: 272.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Foot_Slapped_Foot_Pig.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 30, 2024 6:11 am
Freshie Juice, Tina Lee Comet - Making Her Old College Friend Her Financial Submissive
Cast: Freshie Juice, Tina Lee Comet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Freshie gets a cal from her old college friend Tina asking to stay with her while in town for business, she's very excited as she had a huge crush on Tina back in the day. Little does she know that Tina has since become a professional dominatrix specializing in draining men's and occasionally women's bank accounts while turning them into her submissive and Freshie is in for a bumpy ride.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:35
FileSize: 1.88 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Freshie_Juice_Tina_Lee_Comet_Making_Her_Old_College_Friend_Her_Financial_Submissive.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 30, 2024 8:01 am
Full Weight Productions - BigmommaKat & Lolla Blaze Do Some Hard Facsitting & Squashing

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Imagine having 1,000 lbs of women standing above you while you lay on a solid wood board. These women are very nonchalant and uncaring about the power their bodies possess.... to the point where hard surface, full weight facesitting is something they'd do without hesitation. They don't ask for permission. They don't check on you to see if you're okay. They just plop their beautiful rumps wherever and however they see fit.
That's part of what you get in this clip. In addition you'll see double sitting, double laying, belly sitting, boob smothering, and much more!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:26
FileSize: 235.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Full_Weight_Productions_BigmommaKat_Lolla_Blaze_Do_Some_Hard_Facsitting_Squashing.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 30, 2024 6:56 pm
Full Weight Productions - Luna in The Flatter the Ball, The Flatter the Man

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Luna is one of our most intense models. Something about a 500+ lb woman who loves to throw her weight around is extremely scary and sexy. Especially while she laughs while doing it. Luna starts out by sitting on Matt while he lays on the couch. Then she does some drops on the couch. Next she sits on the ball that's on Matt while he's on the couch. That wasn't intense enough for her, so she orders him to the floor where she gave him what he described as one of the most intense squashings he's had in his life. He walked away from this clip with a bruised chin and he was hoarse for a week from the beating his throat took.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1080x720 (3:2), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:04:11
FileSize: 92.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Full_Weight_Productions_Luna_in_The_Flatter_the_Ball_The_Flatter_the_Man.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 30, 2024 8:57 pm
Full Weight Productions - Miss GG & Lexi Bounce Around

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

With well over 1,000 lbs of women bouncing around on these balls, it's really a wonder how none of them pop. Not even a beachball. Or that Matt's ribs didn't cave in.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:36
FileSize: 192.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Full_Weight_Productions_Miss_GG_Lexi_Bounce_Around.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 01, 2024 12:46 am
Full Weight Productions - Mistress Lia & Candy Crush Destroy Matt on the Floor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

.mp4 format
Lia and Candy have been hitting up the buffets and knew they had packed on a few pounds. Before really letting Matt have it, they were genuinely interested in finding out what sort of power they were packing, so they weigh.From there, Lia butt drops the hell out of Matt's chest and throat. Yes, some of her drops land dangerously on his upper chest and throat area. Next Candy takes her turn dropping onto Matt. She has a long way to go before she gets to Lia's level of destruction, but at her heavier weight, it's still very intense.
There's plenty of trampling and double butt drops to boot. You know it's an intense clip when the camera's shaking on some of the impacts from Lia's luscious ass!
At one point Lia is standing on Matt's chest jumping up and down and you can hear her thigh and ass meat slapping together. This is a must have for any all out pressure fetishists collection.
What's inside?: double squashing, stomping, kneeling, trampling, double trampling, bbw trampling, butt drops, bbw butt drops, double butt drops, ebony domination, ebony squashing, hard floor sitting

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:53
FileSize: 317.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Full_Weight_Productions_Mistress_Lia_Candy_Crush_Destroy_Matt_on_the_Floor.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 01, 2024 3:56 am
Full Weight Productions - Our Greatest Facesitting Video Ever - BigmommaKat & Lolla Blaze

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Here's the last video from the BigmommaKat and Lolla Blaze shoot that never made it to the "big screen." It's a legendary facesitting video where Herman is legit wrecked by these huge, soft beauties. If it weren't for the sofa cushions, I'm not sure he would've survived. They forward and reverse facesit him full weight. They side side him. They do pile-ups. They him to find his own air pockets by pushing aside their giant ass cheeks to find oxygen.
This is definitely our heaviest and most insane facesitting video that we've put out.
Enjoy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:35
FileSize: 400.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Full_Weight_Productions_Our_Greatest_Facesitting_Video_Ever_BigmommaKat_Lolla_Blaze.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 01, 2024 6:47 am
Full Weight Productions - Savannah Plays With Some Balls

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's truly amazing what some of these balls can handle. Well, the beach ball didn't make out so well. The air hissed out of that faster than Matt taps when Savannah decides to stand on him. But the purple ball... that thing take a licking and keeps on ticking. Savannah bounces on that thing while it rests on Matt's chest and throat. She's oblivious to how the small ball concentrates her 500+ lbs on Matt to the point he's about to have bones snap.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:28
FileSize: 418.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Full_Weight_Productions_Savannah_Plays_With_Some_Balls.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 01, 2024 9:37 am
Gigi Allens - Drained Prostate Milking
Cast: Gigi Allens

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Goddess Gigi uses a vibrating prostate milking wand to thoroughly drain every last drop of cum from inside her slave. She turns it on to it's full power giving him no option but to have his prostate completely milked like a slut.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:15
FileSize: 544.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gigi_Allens_Drained_Prostate_Milking.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 01, 2024 12:07 pm
Gigi Allens - The Prostate Drainer
Cast: Gigi Allens

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When men first have a prostate orgasm they fall in love with rectal orgasms, Gigi Allens knows how to milk a prostate properly. She slides her fingers into his hole and applies pressure to his male G-spot while stroking his shaft. The slave is overwhelmed with intense pleasurable feelings as her fingers circle his prostate. Gigi stimulates his prostate until making him erupt then feeds him the result.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:31
FileSize: 852.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gigi_Allens_The_Prostate_Drainer.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 01, 2024 9:08 pm
Goddess Lena - Fucked until he cries
Cast: Goddess Lena

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I"m using my big dildo again today! My slave has already been prepared so that I can now comfortably fuck him with my strap-on. Look how big it is as I push it into his ass! No wonder the slave loser starts to cry and want to stop, but that"s not my problem, I always fuck for as long as I want and stop only when I want to and not a second before. The loser should suffer!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:46
FileSize: 1.55 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Lena_Fucked_until_he_cries.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2024 12:04 am
Goddess Lena My Slave Love a Huge Strapon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:45
FileSize: 474.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Lena_My_Slave_Love_a_Huge_Strapon.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2024 2:34 am
Goddess Lena Slave Education With The Strap

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

In today's slave education the loser must endure my strap-on! Prepared on the gyno chair, my thick strap-on dick is already waiting for his ass cunt! But first I will treat his ass with a little with electrical therapy. Let's see if he likes it, I will have my fun in any case! Of course, the loser is trapped in his chastity belt while I fuck his asshole with my thick black cock!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:42
FileSize: 392.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Lena_Slave_Education_With_The_Strap.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 02, 2024 5:14 am
Goddess Liz Bella Lesbian Domination
Cast: Liz Bella, Maria Clara

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Beautiful Domme Liz Bella is at her room with her nasty obedient slave and feels like having her feet, ass and pussy worshipped by the poor girl. The mighty queen decides to apply some heavy punishment over the girl making her slave lick her feet and then her delicious ass and pink pussy. Maria Clara licks and sucks Mistress Liz Bella pussy while the queen is feeling very happy because her slave is doing a great job. SUPER SEXY BRAZILIAN LESBIAN DOMINATION MOVIE WITH MANY SCENES OF: FOOT LICKING, PUSSY LICKING, ASS LICKING AND CUM!!! /

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:53
FileSize: 478.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Liz_Bella_Lesbian_Domination.mp4