femdomempire.com_New_and_best_special_2014_1.wmv
femdomempire.com_New_and_best_special_2014_2.wmv
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 16, 2024 11:12 pm
Full Weight Productions - Avery & April Pop Balls & Lungs

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Come watch Avery & April combine their weights for a mega challenge of "Who will last longer... the balls or the boy?"
They bounce around every which way as Matt grunts and moans. There's no keeping the oxygen in your lungs when women this size decide to bounce around on you as if your bones and organs did not matter. I suppose they don't... to them.
In the end the pull out the beach balls. They endured a lot. But they could not last. Each ball popped as these heavy women and their full weight came crashing down onto his tired body.720p

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:10:18
FileSize: 301 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Full_Weight_Productions_Avery_April_Pop_Balls_Lungs.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 17, 2024 1:43 am
Full Weight Productions - BigmommaKat & Lolla Blaze Do Some Hard Facsitting & Squashing

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Imagine having 1,000 lbs of women standing above you while you lay on a solid wood board. These women are very nonchalant and uncaring about the power their bodies possess.... to the point where hard surface, full weight facesitting is something they'd do without hesitation. They don't ask for permission. They don't check on you to see if you're okay. They just plop their beautiful rumps wherever and however they see fit.
That's part of what you get in this clip. In addition you'll see double sitting, double laying, belly sitting, boob smothering, and much more!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:26
FileSize: 235.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Full_Weight_Productions_BigmommaKat_Lolla_Blaze_Do_Some_Hard_Facsitting_Squashing.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 17, 2024 4:13 am
Full Weight Productions - One of the Craziest Squashings Ever

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Bone crushing power! That's what this video is all about. You'll see BigmommaKat crushing Matt harder than he's ever been crushed on the bench. She straight up jumps on him repeatedly.
She tag teams Luna into play for over 1,000 lbs of double board squashing.
Once Matt has had enough, BigmommaKat wants to make sure he's truly done. She puts him on the hard floor and stands her full 600 lbs on top of him as Luna counts off the seconds that he lasts.
This is some of the most hardcore ssbbw squashing we offer. Hell, it's some of the most extreme we've seen on the 'net.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:50
FileSize: 261.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Full_Weight_Productions_One_of_the_Craziest_Squashings_Ever.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 17, 2024 6:44 am
Fun In The Gym
Cast: Arny Donan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:48
FileSize: 1021.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Fun_In_The_Gym.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 17, 2024 9:15 am
Gigi Allens - Drained Prostate Milking
Cast: Gigi Allens

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Goddess Gigi uses a vibrating prostate milking wand to thoroughly drain every last drop of cum from inside her slave. She turns it on to it's full power giving him no option but to have his prostate completely milked like a slut.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:15
FileSize: 544.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gigi_Allens_Drained_Prostate_Milking.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 17, 2024 10:23 pm
Goddess Eris, Nikky Nyx - The Punishment of Slut Nun Nikki
Cast: Goddess Eris, Nikky Nyx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Nikki has been a terribly sinful nun and I've had enough of it, time to set her straight! I've got a bible, a wooden paddle, and the cock of the holy spirit to help cleanse this filthy girl of her wicked ways.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:22
FileSize: 2.89 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Eris_Nikky_Nyx_The_Punishment_of_Slut_Nun_Nikki.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 17, 2024 10:24 pm
Goddess Lena - His asshole will be fucked
Cast: Goddess Lena

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My slave is going to be fucked hard by my big strap-on dick. I will show him where his place is! I penetrate deep into his asshole with hard and powerful thrusts. The 7cm (2,75 inch) thick dick is just the right size for my slave loser! I fuck and thrust in him, again and again, until he cries!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:36
FileSize: 171.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Lena_His_asshole_will_be_fucked.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 18, 2024 12:21 am
Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel - No Breaks For Shine Boy
Cast: Nina Elle, Princess Chanel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean girls forget to feed him. The slave is lucky because Goddess Nina accidently stepped on a piece of pizza and a bit of it stuck to the bottom of her boot. The slave is allowed to lick the tiny scrap of food from the heel of her boot. It will be the only food the slave has eaten in days. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "6"

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:25
FileSize: 728.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Nina_Elle_Princess_Chanel._No_Breaks_For_Shine_Boy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 18, 2024 2:52 am
Goddess Platinum - Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date
Cast: Goddess Platinum

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Platinum wants you to stay put in the bathroom while her date fucks her. She makes you look at her outfit and asks, "If you were a real man, would you fuck me in this?" Platinum wants you to listen with your ear against the bathroom door (it adjoins the master bedroom) and guess how many times her date makes her cum. You are her husband. She keeps you locked in chastity. Platinum only wants you for your money, not your dick. Platinum makes you kneel and kiss her ass before her date. So pathetic for a husband to be cuckolded by his wife like this! If you can't guess the number of times her date makes her cum, she will keep you in chastity even longer. Don't forget that this weekend you have an appointment with your chastity councilor. Your wife wants another tightening.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:06
FileSize: 1.18 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Platinum._Cuckold_Husband_Worships_Wifes_Ass_Before_Her_Date.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 18, 2024 5:23 am
Goddess Valeria

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:45
FileSize: 4.47 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Valeria_4_video_1.mp4
Goddess_Valeria_4_video_2.mp4
Goddess_Valeria_4_video_3.mp4
Goddess_Valeria_4_video_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 18, 2024 7:53 am
Goddess Valora

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

All of My slaves know that Valentines is My favorite holiday! This one such slave was able to make it over to serve Me on this special holiday. He brings me candy, drink, and a leash. Since he brought me such lovely treats, I thought I'd let him taste mine. I let My eager Valentine slave lick My perfect boots, coating them in slutty slobber. Then I pull them off and make him inhale my sweaty feet. After some begging, I begin to coerce feed My greedy slave. Inch by inch, My perfect feet are shoved down into his throat and gag him hard. Drool pours and he gags on My petite pedis, proving his true devotion to serving Me. After it's all done, I leave him My boots to fuck while I treat Myself to My new dildo. It is Valentines after all.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:11:17
FileSize: 830.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Goddess_Valora.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 18, 2024 10:25 am
Grazy
Cast: Grazy (aka Grazy Moreno), Karlinha

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

That Grazy is one of the most beautiful models that we have, you already know. But today she's looking even more hot than usual, must be because of the amount of body lotion she's spreading on her entire body, with the help of her slave Karlinha. Then, she sits on Karlinha's face and the slave's tongue licks very softly her pussy, especially the clitoris. Grazy is moaning with pleasure, rubbing her pussy on Karlinha's tongue to satisfy herself. Grazy cums several times and you can see that she's really loving to have a tongue licking her pink pussy. Who wishes to have their tongue on that amazing pussy as well?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:56
FileSize: 2.25 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Grazy.mp4