Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 11, 2024 8:17 pm
Charlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, Kay Carter - Playtime In Hell
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, Kay Carter, Marcelo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Blindfolded, gagged, and bound in bondage - Can Marcelo be anymore helpless? Marcelo resists the vicious whims of Chartlotte Sartre, Charlotte Sins, and Kay Carter. The Dommes start by spitting on him and smacking him with floggers. They announce a fun game called 'The Sea Urchin', which involves seeing how many clothespins they can stick on his cock and balls. They take the game further and give Marcelo clothespin earrings, and nipple clamps. To preventing him from talking one is pinning to his tongue. Next, Kay ties up his balls to make a leash. Mistress Sartre binds his hands. Then, Marcelo endures a relentless barrage of paddles and crops, hitting his already red ass and aching cock and balls. Finally, the Dommes deliver a pegging gangbang with huge dildos and fisting. Having had their fun, they leave Marcelo the way they found him.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:58:43
FileSize: 2.1 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Sartre_Charlotte_Sins_Kay_Carter_Playtime_In_Hell.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 11, 2024 8:18 pm
Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:31
FileSize: 902.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Sartre_Jasmine_Jasmine_And_Charlotte_Get_A_Hooker_Part_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 11, 2024 8:19 pm
Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc - Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 1
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:18:59
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Sartre_Jasmine_Will_Havoc_Jasmine_and_Charlotte_Get_a_Hooker_Part_1.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 11, 2024 8:20 pm
Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine, Will Havoc

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are on day two of four with their hooker (Will Havoc). Now Jasmine is wearing black pantyhose and a high cut one piece making their hooker worship her feet while Charlotte fucks them from behind with a pink strap on. They laugh and giggle while using their whore's tongue and ass. Jasmine has the hooker lick her pussy and Charlotte just pounds away on Will Havoc's ass the whole time. They make their hooker cum, but make it clear they are not done with them yet.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:45
FileSize: 806.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Sartre_Jet_Setting_Jasmine_Jasmine_and_Charlotte_Get_a_Hooker_Part_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 11, 2024 10:28 pm
Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 2
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine, Will Havoc

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are on day two of four with their hooker (Will Havoc). Now Jasmine is wearing black pantyhose and a high cut one piece making their hooker worship her feet while Charlotte fucks them from behind with a pink strap on. They laugh and giggle while using their whore's tongue and ass. Jasmine has the hooker lick her pussy and Charlotte just pounds away on Will Havoc's ass the whole time. They make their hooker cum, but make it clear they are not done with them yet.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:21:45
FileSize: 1.25 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Sartre_Jet_Setting_Jasmine_Jasmine_and_Charlotte_Get_a_Hooker_Part_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 12, 2024 8:17 pm
clubstiletto Dirty pantyhose dream pov
Cast: Mistress T, princess Ami

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:04:28
FileSize: 98.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
clubstiletto.com_Dirty_pantyhose_dream_pov.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jan 12, 2024 8:18 pm
Corrupted Gangbang
Cast: Mona Wales, Helena Locke, Cybill Troy, Hannah Hunt, Valentine, Marcelo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:29
FileSize: 2.2 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Corrupted_Gangbang_1.mp4
Corrupted_Gangbang_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 12, 2024 9:07 pm
Crystal Rush

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The Prime Minister of England gets a visit from a very important person. Her name is Miss Rush and she was sent by Mr Putin to give him his orders. She reminds him of the compromising materials they have and what Mr Putin would like him to do. Then, just to show him that he's nothing but a puppet, she makes him get on his knees and kiss her asshole! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:27
FileSize: 1.96 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Crystal_Rush.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 12, 2024 11:37 pm
Cuckold Husband
Cast: Amanda, Dennis, Carl Hubay

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Check out Amanda in this hot and horny threesome action with Carl and Dennis. A must see.

MediaInfo:
Video: 480x360 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 00:38:11
FileSize: 347 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cuckold_Husband.avi
LanserSM
Added: Jan 13, 2024 2:09 am
Cuckolded On My Wedding Day 4
Cast: Donny Long, Freddy Baxter, Harmony Rose

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It was my wedding day so I was supposed to be happy, but not 10 minutes after I say I do, my new wife has my best man's cock in her mouth! I was so embarrassed. She looked at me and told me to get used to it and if I was a good boy she would let me have some fun too. So what choice did I have but to listen. Happy wife, happy life right.

MediaInfo:
Video: 800x480 (5:3), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:03:00
FileSize: 957.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cuckolded_On_My_Wedding_Day_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 13, 2024 4:40 am
Cybill Troy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Look at you all ready. I told you I lost your chastity key, do you trust me to cut your cage off before I fuck you? Now I know one little slip and you might lose your dick so you better sit very still. Now that Ive set you free you know its only so I can get my cock up your ass. You see this giant cock your gonna be taking not so easy now is it. Well lets see if you can hold on. Spread em and lets go.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:05:36
FileSize: 403.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cybill_Troy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 13, 2024 7:10 am
Cynthia Vellons, Sharka Blue

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!

MediaInfo:
Video: 820x460 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:14:31
FileSize: 324.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cynthia_Vellons_Sharka_Blue.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Jan 14, 2024 12:45 am
DragonLily, Isis Love, Penny Barber, Syd Blakovich, Serena Blair & Bella Wilde. Season 10's First Tag Team Match Team Dragon vs. Team Nightmare RND 1
Cast: DragonLily, Isis Love, Penny Barber, Syd Blakovich, Serena Blair & Bella Wilde

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Its the First match for the tag team season.Team Dragon
Serena Blair (wrestler)
Penny Barber (wrestler)
Dragon Lily ( coach)Team Nightmare
Bella Wilde(wrestler)
Syd Blakovich (coach and Wrestler)Syd must not have been too happy about getting fucked in the Super Mega Awesome Battle Dream Supreme match up even after she won her individual match up against Dragon. She's decided she can't let her team's losing put her butthole in constant jeapordy. She's decided to put fate into her own hands and she's wrestling for her team for the first ever tag match up.
Dragon is very proud and confident in her team. She is letting them do the work in this match and she's sitting out on the side lines like the awesome coach she is. She's confident her coaching skills will get the team the victory.
Winners of each tag match get to fuck the losers but at the end of the season it doesn't matter if you won your tag match. At the end of the season, after all the points are added up, if you lose you're getting fucked in the end. Team mates will be hating each other if they get fucked because their teammates screw dont work hard enough in their matches. If you slack you get the plastic dildo nut sac!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:21:01
FileSize: 750.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
DragonLily.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 14, 2024 3:16 am
Ela Darling, Val Dodds - Get Your Head In My Cunt

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Val is cleaning like a good girl while her owner Ela relaxes on the couch. But with a body like Val's there is just no way Ela can resist it. She has that pretty girl put the vacuum away and put her mouth to oral service.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:05:10
FileSize: 103.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ela_Darling_Val_Dodds._Get_Your_Head_In_My_Cunt.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 14, 2024 8:18 am
Elise Graves - Rubber Doll Elise Graves And Her Fuck-Toy Tony Orlando
Cast: Elise Graves, Tony Orlando

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Elise Graves has made quite the little fuck-toy out of Tony Orlando since their last meeting. She even likes to keep him stored for her pleasure in a rubber cocoon. Which frankly, he doesn't seem to mind-considering how hard his cock is whenever she takes it out for a ride. Join Elise on one such occasion, when she decides it's time to play with her Rubber Doll. Featuring blow job, CBT, face sitting, sex, hitachi, strap on, throat fucking, ass hook, bondage, anal, ATM, and fisting!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:32
FileSize: 3.01 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Elise_Graves_Rubber_Doll_Elise_Graves_And_Her_FuckToy_Tony_Orlando.mp4