Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 06, 2023 8:40 am
Rachael Cavalli, Aiden Ashley & Lily Larimar - Pleeease Show Me

Cunnilingus, Blonde, Face Sitting, Milf, Masturbation, Lesbian, Mature, Step Incest Roleplay, Stepdaugther

screenshot

39 min 21 s / 1.32 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Jan 06, 2023 2:48 pm
Nata Ocean, Lili Charmelle - Guide To Pleasure - 2023 01 06

Cute girlfriends Lili Charmelle and Nata Ocean are having a candid chat about sex, as Andrej Lupin's erotic lesbian movie "Guide To Pleasure" begins. Nata shows Lili her favorite vibrator and is soon giving her a demonstration, pressing the buzzing head against her panties to let her experience the arousing sensations. Lili doesn't hesitate when Nata peels off her panties and grinds the toy against her clit, adding two fingers in her drenched pussy to drive her wild. Getting naked, they kiss playfully before Nata frigs Lili to a mind-blowing orgasm, then goes down to lick her shaved pussy. Her pierced tongue soon gives Lili another, even more powerful climax. Now Nata lies back and Lili licks and fingerbangs her pussy eagerly, then uses the vibrator to make her orgasm utterly explosive.

Slim, Pale, Russian, Petite, Brunette, Slender, Blonde, Tight Body, Small Natural Ass, Lesbian

screenshot

24 min 03 s / 1.35 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 06, 2023 4:51 pm
Cherie Deville, Jewelz Blu & Leah Gotti - Choking Housewives Pussy Party

During a laid-back social gathering, Cherie Deville inspires two of her homemaker friends (Jewelz Blu and Leah Gotti) to be sluttier. The homemakers socialize in the living room, swiping guys on dating apps, looking at dick pics, and recounting their fantasies to one another. It's not long before they start to get horny. What begins as pussy-licking and double-ended-dildo dicking takes a DRASTIC turn when Cherie gets her friends to act out some choking/strap-on fantasies. With the homemakers loosened up well beyond their typical element, Cherie guides them to a spirited climax!

Dirty Talk, Double Dildo, Reverse Cowgirl, Strap On, Choking, Cowgirl, Cunnilingus, Dildo, Milf, Lesbian, Mature

screenshot

34 min 04 s / 1.23 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 06, 2023 6:54 pm
Natasha Nice - First Day of Nicemas feat. SkylarSnowXXX

Christmas, Vibrator, Cunnilingus, 69, Toys, Lesbian, Lingerie, Onlyfans, Tit Sucking

screenshot

21 min 57 s / 968 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 06, 2023 8:08 pm
Ashley Fires & Lily Larimar - Mothers & Stepdaughters

Shaved Pussy, Rimming, Cunnilingus, 69, Milf, Lesbian, Mature, Tit Worship, Rimming

screenshot

42 min 18 s / 1.82 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 07, 2023 9:07 am
Eliza Ibarra, Nicole Doshi, Kyler Quinn & Kimmy Kimm - Swapping Sororities

Foursome, 69, Face Sitting, Milf, Lesbian, Mature, Rimming, Oral Train, Tit Worship, Rimming

screenshot

37 min 10 s / 1.23 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 08, 2023 9:29 am
Serene Siren & Jazlyn Ray - What Changed Your Mind

Yoga, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Tease, Blonde, Face Sitting, Milf, Lesbian, Mature, Pussy Rubbing, Stepmother

screenshot

45 min 40 s / 1.95 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 08, 2023 11:45 am
Kenzie Taylor, Nicole Doshi & Alyx Star - Kenzie Loves Girls

Vibrator, Cunnilingus, Dildo, Tease, Lesbian, Big Tits, Double Dildo Penetration

screenshot

25 min 17 s / 2.22 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 09, 2023 6:38 pm
Natasha Nice, Sheena Ryder, Spencer Bradley - Homesick - A Taste Of Home - 2023 01 01

Natasha Nice and her wife, Sheena Ryder, arrive home from work. They remark that the house is quieter now that their stepdaughter has gone back to college, and briefly comfort each other. Then the doorbell rings. It turns out their visitor is Spencer Bradley, an exchange student who arrived in the neighborhood earlier this year. Spencer asks the wives for help with something, and they invite her inside. Spencer explains that she's been feeling unwell, and doesn't know why. The wives ask a few questions and then offer to give her a physical exam, which she agrees to.

Lesbian, Big Ass, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Hairy Pussy, Curvy, Pussy Rubbing, Pussy Fingering, Big Tits

screenshot

46 min 41 s / 1.63 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 10, 2023 10:10 am
Lucy Doll and Bella Rolland - My Little Closet Slut - 2023 01 05

Bella Roland's got a secret in her room. A cute little closet slut (Lucy Doll) that she can fondle, facesit and fuck whenever the mood strikes her. Today is one of those days, but her annoying parents keep barging in, risking Bella and Lucy getting caught. Watch the aggressive and sneaky strap-on fun unfold!

Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Toys, Cunnilingus, Small Tits, Strap On, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering, Big Tits

screenshot

35 min 47 s / 1.14 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 10, 2023 11:42 am
Samantona and JulissaLaToxica - Girl On Girl 2

Latina, Twins, Lesbian, Brunette, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Onlyfans, Real Sisters

screenshot

7 min 52 s / 348 MB / 1280x720p / mp4

Added: Jan 12, 2023 7:29 am
Jazz Jordan and Nova Hawthorne Ladyscaping - 2023 01 08

Jazz Jordan, Nova Hawthorne, Chubby, Fisting, Lesbian

screenshot

30 min 34 s / 1.73 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 12, 2023 11:10 am
Eliza Ibarra & Bella Rolland - Lessons For Lovers

Vibrator, Cunnilingus, Dildo, 69, Face Sitting, Stockings, Lesbian, Lingerie, Tit Worship, Nipple Licking

screenshot

23 min 50 s / 1.02 GB / 2048x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 12, 2023 6:06 pm
Purr Simona And Sofi Vega - Getting Wet - 2023 01 12

Stunning Colombian babe Sofi Vega is soaping herself up in the bathtub, as Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie "Getting Wet" begins. She's found there by her cute girlfriend Purr Simona, who kisses the Black beauty tenderly before taking off her babydoll lingerie and joining her in the tub. Purr strokes Sofi's pussy under the water, making her giggle and moan; Sofi perches on the edge of the tub and Purr lavishes attention on her stiff nipples before going down to lick her shaved sex eagerly. Sofi turns onto her knees and Purr grabs her luscious bubble butt and licks her from behind, giving her a powerful orgasm. Now they switch and Sofi eats her sweetheart's succulent pussy, using her fingers and tongue to drive her to a wild climax.

Analingus, Lesbian, Licking, Wet Pussy, Colombian, Bathtub, Shaved Pussy, Latina

screenshot

31 min 22 s / 1.74 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 13, 2023 8:41 am
Daya Knight, Claire Roos - Being Discreet At Dinner - 2023 01 12

Claire Roos and her girlfriend Daya Knight are chatting when they hear the doorbell ring. Not expecting any visitors, Claire leaves to answer the front door. The surprise visitor turns out to be Claire's parent, who is standing in the doorway with takeout. Despite having arrived unannounced, she invites herself to stay for dinner. Claire seems unnerved, but lets her in.

Blonde, Cunnilingus, Petite, Rimming, Tribbing, Pussy Rubbing, Lesbian, White Female Black Female

screenshot

33 min 50 s / 927 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4