Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 28, 2022 4:01 pm
Autumn Falls - Cunnilingus Compilation

Tags: Shaved Pussy, Wet Pussy, Chanel Preston, Cunnilingus, 69, Big Ass, Brandi Love, Lesbian, Mature, Elexis Monroe

screenshot

26 min 06 s / 1.53 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Dec 28, 2022 7:50 pm
Adriana Sephora, Spencer Scott - Pon Pon Girls

Tags: Rimming, Girl Girl, Brazilian, Cunnilingus, 69, Shaved, Blonde, Lesbian, Latina, Cheerleader, Pussy Rubbing

screenshot

28 min 55 s / 1.4 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Dec 30, 2022 9:19 am
Sarah Calanthe - Sorority Slut Training with Secret Little

Tags: Redhead, Roleplay, Sorority, Ahegao, Dildo Deepthroat, Dildo Blowjob, Dildo Fucking, Onlyfans, Lesbian

screenshot

9 min 09 s / 405 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Dec 30, 2022 1:36 pm
Alexis Crystal & Ryana - Dance With Me - 2022 12 29

Description: Gorgeous lovers Alexis Crystal and Ryana move sensually in a loving embrace, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Dance With Me" begins. Kissing passionately, they peel off each other's sexy lingerie; Ryana sucks her sweetheart's diamond hard nipples before going down to stroke and lick her pussy ravenously. The green-eyed beauty masturbates as she drives Alexis to a slow-burning, mind-blowing orgasm, then gets her reward as Alexis eats her pussy skilfully. Ryana fondles her big breasts, making them jiggle, as her lover spreads her luscious lips with her talented tongue so they open like butterfly wings. Her moans of pleasure reach a crescendo as Alexis makes her orgasm like crazy.

Tags: Slim, Girl Girl, Small Tits, Cunnilingus, Lesbian, Alexis Crystal, Female Kissing Female

screenshot

26 min 13 s / 1.46 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Dec 30, 2022 2:00 pm
Foxy Alissa & Sasha Krey - In the Clouds - 2022 12 30

Description: Stunning brunette Foxy Alissa awakens her girlfriend with a tender caress. As Andrej Lupin's erotic lesbian movie "In The Clouds" begins, Sasha Krey stirs in response to Foxy's sweet kisses, moaning softly as her nipples stiffen against her lover's tongue. Foxy peels off Sasha's white lace panties and snuggles up to her, rubbing her clit and thrusting two fingers into her audibly drenched pussy until she has a powerful orgasm. Now Foxy moves astride Sasha in a sexy sixty-nine so they can lick each other in unison; Sasha soon becomes overwhelmed and climaxes again, before resuming her licking, driving Foxy to a blissful orgasmic peak. Foxy lies back and invites Sasha to lick and finger her juiced-up pussy until she orgasms again, then kisses the wetness from her lips as they cuddle up together in the drowsy afterglow of their lovemaking.

Tags: Slim, Girl Girl, Small Tits, 1on1, Cunnilingus, 69, Brunette, Natural Tits, Lesbian, Ponytail

screenshot

23 min 06 s / 1.29 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Dec 30, 2022 3:38 pm
Vina Sky - Cunnilingus Compilation

Tags: Pussy Fingering, Emma Hix, Misty Stone, Dani Jensen, Wet Pussy, Cunnilingus, 69, Lesbian, Asian

screenshot

35 min 05 s / 2.05 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Dec 30, 2022 5:44 pm
Close-Up Cunnilingus Compilation 6

Tags: Licking, Lesbian, Cunnilingus Closeup, Cunnilingus, Compilation, Pussy Closeup, Pussy Fingering

screenshot

19 min 25 s / 1.14 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 01, 2023 12:55 pm
Zuzu Sweet & Sereyna Gomez - Pretty Petite Lesbians Love to Lick - 2022 12 31

Clad in heels and erotic lingerie, sultry sex goddesses Sereyna Gomez and Zuzu Sweet kiss and play with each other's boobs. Raven-haired beauty Zuzu rubs her tongue over Sereyna's pussy before sitting on the petite brunette's face, moaning with pleasure as Sereyna eats her out. Next, the Czech stunner gets on all fours so that Zuzu can penetrate her from behind in doggystyle, and then the hot lesbians do some sexy scissoring until they both cum hard!

Girl Girl, Small Tits, 1on1, Cunnilingus, Brunette, Face Sitting, Lesbian, All Girl, Slim, Shaved Pussy

screenshot

23 min 16 s / 831 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 02, 2023 10:55 am
Samantona and JulissaLaToxica - Girl On Girl

Latina, Lingerie, Lesbian, Brunette, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Onlyfans, Real Sisters

screenshot

9 min 29 s / 419 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 03, 2023 9:09 am
Aiden Starr & Sheena Shaw - Cat & Mouse - 2022 12 30

Voluptuous blonde Aiden Starr gleefully assumes the role of a predatory cat, leading a captured mouse played by Sheena Shaw into her lair. Bathed in brilliant sunshine, Aiden pulls her prey by the tail: a snake-like phallic toy plugged tightly into Sheena's asshole. Comely Sheena rocks a tiny top, white heels and leg warmers with furry mouse ears.

Anal Fisting, Lube, Gape, Blonde, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fingering, Latex Corset, Cat Ears, Anal Gape

screenshot

33 min 15 s / 1.56 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 03, 2023 11:01 am
April Olsen, Lumi Ray - The Art Of Kissing 3 - 2023 01 02

Perky Tits, Big Natural Tits, Petite, Redhead, Big Ass, Bubble Butt, Lesbian, Hourglass Figure

screenshot

27 min 33 s / 883 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 03, 2023 3:57 pm
Milena Ray & Lilly Bella - Morning Excitement - 2023 01 03

Gorgeous Lilly Bella is buzzing with anticipation as she waits for her girlfriend to arrive. As Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Morning Excitement" begins, sexy Milena Ray joins Lilly on the sofa, chatting flirtatiously for a while before kissing her passionately. They rush to the bedroom, where Lilly sucks her sweetheart's nipples, then peels off her white panties and licks her shaved pussy voraciously. Milena laps at Lilly's pierced nipples and thrusts a hand into her jean shorts to frig her, before stripping her naked and moving between her spread thighs to eat her pussy. She spins around into a sixty-nine and they lick each other avidly, until Milena is so overwhelmed by pleasure that all she can do is tremble and moan. When she's caught her breath she resumes licking Lilly with renewed fervor, adding her fingers to give her lover an intense orgasm.

Slim, Girl Girl, 1on1, Cunnilingus, 69, Brunette, Natural Tits, Lesbian, Trimmed

screenshot

21 min 39 s / 1.21 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 04, 2023 4:40 pm
Sybil, Tiffany Tatum - Lesbian Bath Time - 2023 01 03

Slim, Brunette, Slender, Natural Tits, Blonde, Fit Girl, Lesbian, Sybil A

screenshot

22 min 32 s / 1.6 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 05, 2023 6:41 pm
Phoenix Marie & Ashley Lane - A Lesbian Strap-On To Gag On

Rimming, Anal Fisting, Strap On, Tease, Facial, Milf, Lesbian, Mature, Strap On Blowjob, Strap On Fuck

screenshot

32 min 05 s / 1.2 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jan 05, 2023 7:55 pm
Cory Chase & Laney Grey - Stuck Snooping

Tanned, Cunnilingus, 69, Fingering, Face Sitting, Milf, Lesbian, Mature, Tit Worship

screenshot

46 min 37 s / 1.62 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4