Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 02, 2022 5:06 am
Sibling Rivalry

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Skylar Snow

Growing up, my twin sister and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in ecstasy. It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:55:08
FileSize: 2.93 GB

screenshot

Skylar_Snow._Sibling_Rivalry_Skylar_Snow.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 02, 2022 7:43 am
Snatch / (Zbysek Podhajsky, Lupus Pictures, Lupus Dreams)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lia Rav, Kattie Gold, Steve Q

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x720 (4:3), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:48:58
FileSize: 376.2 MB

screenshot

Snatch_Kattie_Gold_Steve_Q_Lia_Rav.wmv
WildAngel
Added: Jul 02, 2022 12:53 pm
Sometimes you just want to fuck a bitch up. Hard throat, pussy fucking, squirting, brutal orgasms! / Hailey Young

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:17:08
FileSize: 960.3 MB

screenshot

Sometimes_you_just_want_to_fuck_a_bitch_up._Hard_throat_squirting.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 02, 2022 8:29 pm
Spencer Bradley: Rope Slut

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Spencer Bradley, The Pope

Spencer Bradley has been very curious about bondage, but too afraid to try. She found it sexy but intimidating. The Pope gets her rigged into a basic standing position. A position common to gauge what a new submissive is capable of. He begins with a chest harness box-tie, and before she knew it, Spencer was in a three-point suspension getting her pussy destroyed one orgasm at a time. He saw she was capable of handling more than she thought she could. It turns out that Spencer is quite the rope bunny. The Pope asks Spencer how far she wants to go, and she replies, "As far as you'll take me". The second scene begins with Spencer in a partial suspension with one leg pulled up while her upper body rests on the floor. Her other leg is tied to the floor to keep her legs extremely wide, and her pussy available. The Pope uses his crop to torment her pussy and other parts before fucking her face and pussy with a dildo. She is so grateful for the experience that her pussy explodes into squirting orgasms. The Pope unties her lower leg, and hoists Spencer into the air by one ankle into a hanged-man suspension; one of the most brutal suspensions one can endure. Surprisingly there is more, and this time Spencer finds herself in an extreme predicament position. She is bent backward, off balance, her head tied to her ankles, and rope pulling in every direction. This is the epitome of being fucked, and Spencer takes it in stride. The Pope administers multiple orgasms to get her through the suffering. In a powerful finishing move, he takes her feet away and pulls her into yet another grueling suspension. If you were ever curious about how tough Spencer Bradley is, look no further than this update, proving again that Hogtied is the best place for the most extreme bondage on the internet.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:05
FileSize: 4.25 GB

screenshot

Spencer_Bradley_Rope_Slut_The_Pope_Spencer_Bradley.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 02, 2022 11:18 pm
Summer Hart Abandoned

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Summer Hart

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:32
FileSize: 2.05 GB

screenshot

Summer_Hart._Abandoned_Summer_Hart.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 03, 2022 8:31 pm
Treasure Hunt - DUEL

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lady Ariel, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana

The now Treasure Hunt game became a great success, and now we publish a special episode of this game: a DUEL between Amanda and Ariel. They were given several opportunities (Cards of Pain 6, Cards of Pain 9, Cards of Pain RLD Ariel, Cards of Pain RLD Amanda) to win a much higher prize than any other player in our history. After they failed in each game, we decided to give them another opportunity to win $20000 in this special, DUEL format of our newest game. Most of the rules are the same as in the regular game. The difference is that this time, no player can go home with fewer Treasure Chests than ALL FIVE. The player who finds the fifth Treasure Chest immediately wins the total prize. Until then, any player who draws a body part, must complete the current punishment round. To maintain fairness in the game, we have asked Tatjana to act as an Independent referee of the game. If she finds that someone is cheating or using dirty tricks, she can give that player 5 penalty strokes each time.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:28:52
FileSize: 1.43 GB

screenshot

Treasure_Hunt_DUEL_Lady_Tatjana_Lady_Amanda_Lady_Ariel.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 03, 2022 8:33 pm
Filthy Whore Vanessa Vega Fucked, Stuffed and Shaken To The Core!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Vanessa Vega, Ramon Nomar, Tommy Pistol, Eddie Jaye, Robby Echo, Donny Sins

First time Kinkster and Filthy Whore Vanessa Vega Fucked, Stuffed and Shaken To The Core when she and hubby Robbie Echo decide to spice up their marriage and participate in a Gang Bang with a 5 Star review! In an old warehouse with a bunch of weird sex toys and cages a group of 4 horny guys with big hard cocks approach their clients. First they tear off Vanessa's dress and check out the goods. All of their dicks are hard and ready for sucking so Vanessa makes the rounds stuffing her mouth full of each and every one. With nipple clamps on her perfect natural tits whips from the flogger turn her skin hot pink as she gags on all these 5 star cocks. In her first BDSM experience they tie her up with rope so now she can only use that whore mouth of hers to suck dick. The flogger and the vibrator send crazy mixed sensations through Vanessa's hot body and get her pussy super wet for whats next. Tied up on her back with legs spread wide open Vanessa gets fucked by 5 fat cocks. The first one makes her feel so good she begs to cum and squirts all over his dick. But never should Mrs. Vega be without a cock in her mouth even when she's getting fucked. This filthy whore can't get enough cock so as each dude pounds her pussy she cums and squirts again and again. Choked, slapped and verbally humiliated she begs for a dick in her ass and these sexy gang bangers are more than willing to oblige in her anal desires. Everyone fucks her ass with their thick cocks and she loves it especially as the Hitachi vibes her clit. Next with Vanessa on all fours this dirty slut gets stuffed airtight. So many cocks hammering her slutty holes, one in her pussy, one in her ass and always one in her mouth. All this fucking takes her over the top with pleasure and with gratitude she thanks all these skilled fuck masters for stuffing her airtight. Flipped over on her back with her ass mounted on a stiff dick they take turns banging her pussy until she is out of her mind and all fucked up with the thrills of getting her holes filled. Finally each of these 5 star fuckers blow their hot load all over Vanessa's pretty whore face and now, covered in cum, her life is complete.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:17
FileSize: 2.01 GB

screenshot

Vanessa_Vega._Filthy_Whore_Vanessa_Vega_Fucked_Donny_Sins_Vanessa_Vega.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 03, 2022 10:47 pm
Vanna Bardot: First Time Fucked In Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Codey Steele, Vanna Bardot

Vanna Bardot has dreamed of the day that she would be tied up and fucked in tight bondage. Vanna is called into the dungeon by her master, Cody Steele. She slowly crawls across the wooden floor, ready to serve him. She begs for his cock, but Cody isn't going to just give her what she wants. Once she has earned it, she is allowed to swallow his cock as deep as she can get it. After several minutes of cock worship, Vanna is put into a strict device that holds her in a doggy position. She is made to beg for cock once again and when he see fit, slides his hard cock deep inside her pussy and then down her throat. Vanna can't get enough, and Cody gives her more than she can handle. Next, Vanna is placed in a side-suspension that has one leg up, fully exposing her pussy to her master. This time he fucks her deep and hard, making her cum uncontrollably with a vibrator and becomes overstimulated. Vanna gets tired from all of the bondage and sex but Cody still wants more and so she is handcuffed and fucked until he cums.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:03:39
FileSize: 2.3 GB

screenshot

Vanna_Bardot_First_Time_Fucked_In_Bondage_Codey_Steele_Vanna_Bardot.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 04, 2022 9:29 pm
1020 - The Cabin (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:23
FileSize: 2.65 GB

screenshot

1020_The_Cabin_1020.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 04, 2022 11:55 pm
1030 (aka Alisha Angel, Ice Creame) - Claustrophilia (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: 1030 (aka Alisha Angel, Ice Creame)

Her Master sent her to inSEX for some intensive training. With golden blonde hair and an angelic smile, she looked so sweet and pure. But beneath that cute exterior lay an astoundingly strong, brave woman driven by her own desire. In the live feed from November 18, 2001, 1030 stoically accepts all of PD's tortures, confronts her fears, and suffers gracefully throughout. Locked down to the studio floor in metal stocks, 1030 first receives a lesson in patience and discomfort. She fidgets uneasily before the cameras, switching between the 3 positions that her bondage allows. After an hour and a half, she is transferred to a small cage. Hunched over with pale skin pressed against cold, harsh, metal, 1030 silently accepts her confinement and anxiously awaits what is to come.
The show begins at 6 with the decorations dresden and 1017 locked into their respective cages. PD cuts off his victim's dress and stuffs a gag into her mouth so that her screams are almost inaudible as he canes her sensitive feet.
Squeezing her head between a vice, he increases her confinement and keeps her in place for a session of face torture. A metal gag forces her mouth open and a leather cord holds her tongue out. A hook raises her nose and opens her nostrils wide. PD uses a dildo to fuck the helpless girl in both her cunt and mouth. After two hours in the cage, 1030 is finally released. Her cramped body is stretched out on a vertical rack with arms tied behind back with vertical rope and legs straddling two horizontal boards. A leather belt is pulled tight around her neck so that she must maintain an erect posture to avoid strangling herself. Once bra and panties are removed, she giggles and stares down in disbelief as PD suctions her nipples, tits and pussy. She languishes in pain for awhile but realizes the real torture comes when the cups are removed. Not letting up, PD immediately encloses two castration bands around each of her taut, sore nipples. He ties off her pussy tightly with leather then uses the eroscillator but instructs her not to come. Next he flogs her red, engorged cunt then moves on to her tits. Continuing to make use of the rack, PD pulls up one limber leg and ties it high at an angle. Hard whacks with the cane on the exposed inner thigh invoke groans and screams of terror. But when PD reprimands her for resisting, she quietly accepts his strokes as her eyes well up with tears

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, HEVC 3840x2160 (16:9), 0.001 fps, JPEG
Duration: 01:06:37
FileSize: 2.36 GB

screenshot

1030_1030_Ice_Creame.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 05, 2022 2:20 am
1030 (aka Alisha Angel, Ice Creame) - Claustrophilia (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: 1030 (aka Alisha Angel, Ice Creame)

Her Master sent her to inSEX for some intensive training. With golden blonde hair and an angelic smile, she looked so sweet and pure. But beneath that cute exterior lay an astoundingly strong, brave woman driven by her own desire. In the live feed from November 18, 2001, 1030 stoically accepts all of PD's tortures, confronts her fears, and suffers gracefully throughout. Locked down to the studio floor in metal stocks, 1030 first receives a lesson in patience and discomfort. She fidgets uneasily before the cameras, switching between the 3 positions that her bondage allows. After an hour and a half, she is transferred to a small cage. Hunched over with pale skin pressed against cold, harsh, metal, 1030 silently accepts her confinement and anxiously awaits what is to come.
The show begins at 6 with the decorations dresden and 1017 locked into their respective cages. PD cuts off his victim's dress and stuffs a gag into her mouth so that her screams are almost inaudible as he canes her sensitive feet.
Squeezing her head between a vice, he increases her confinement and keeps her in place for a session of face torture. A metal gag forces her mouth open and a leather cord holds her tongue out. A hook raises her nose and opens her nostrils wide. PD uses a dildo to fuck the helpless girl in both her cunt and mouth. After two hours in the cage, 1030 is finally released. Her cramped body is stretched out on a vertical rack with arms tied behind back with vertical rope and legs straddling two horizontal boards. A leather belt is pulled tight around her neck so that she must maintain an erect posture to avoid strangling herself. Once bra and panties are removed, she giggles and stares down in disbelief as PD suctions her nipples, tits and pussy. She languishes in pain for awhile but realizes the real torture comes when the cups are removed. Not letting up, PD immediately encloses two castration bands around each of her taut, sore nipples. He ties off her pussy tightly with leather then uses the eroscillator but instructs her not to come. Next he flogs her red, engorged cunt then moves on to her tits. Continuing to make use of the rack, PD pulls up one limber leg and ties it high at an angle. Hard whacks with the cane on the exposed inner thigh invoke groans and screams of terror. But when PD reprimands her for resisting, she quietly accepts his strokes as her eyes well up with tears.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC 1920x1080 (16:9), 0.001 fps, JPEG
Duration: 01:06:37
FileSize: 2.38 GB

screenshot

1030_Ice_Creame_1030.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 05, 2022 4:48 am
411 - Leeches (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: 411

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke). But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:48:52
FileSize: 735.3 MB

screenshot

411_Leeches.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 05, 2022 12:10 pm
Aften Opal - Fresh Meat: Aften Opal Fucked In Tight Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Aften Opal

Aften is young, fit, and more than willing to be bound and fucked by Tommy Pistol. We begin with Aften bound to a wooden chair with tight rope bondage around her writs and ankles. Tommy enters and begins to explore her flesh, as well as her holes. He inflicts some pain with his hands before pushing her head down on his cock and making her swallow all of it. He goes back and forth between fucking her face and holding the vibe on her pussy, until she is completely wrecked. Next, Aften experiences her first ever rope suspension with her hands and feet pulled up and out of Tommy's way. He begins by priming her pussy with the vibe again and squeezing out more orgasms. Now that this slut is ready, Tommy begins to inflict more brutality with a leather paddle on her ass and pussy. It's time for fucking, so he buries his cock balls deep in her wet pussy. As he fucks her he continues to torment her with more hating and torment. Orgasms pour out of her pussy as she is used like a piece of meat. In the final scene, Tommy has Aften in a ball tie and helpless on the bed. He positions her in a way to service his cock before fucking her more. Once the fucking begins, he is on a mission to overwhelm her with non stop orgasms until he covers her ass with his big load of cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:07:55
FileSize: 1.25 GB

screenshot

Aften_Opal_Fresh_Meat_Aften_Opal_Fucked_In_Tight_Bondage_Aften_Opal_Tommy_Pistol.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 05, 2022 5:04 pm
Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Donny Sins, Ashley Lane, Lauren Phillips (Babe BDSM Swinger Becomes Sexual Submissive For The House / 13.03.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Donny Sins, Ashley Lane, Lauren Phillips

Ashley Lane is a gorgeous masochistic rope slut that has been gracing The Upper Floor with her hot body and intense play scenes for years. After repeatedly petitioning The House she has been allowed to suffer, squirt, and serve on a trial basis. Her senior submissive for the night is a selfish sexual slut, Lauren Phillips. Lauren is less interested in helping Ashley learn the rules than she is in using her giant tits and ruby red dick-sucking lips to get back on the bottom of the power hierarchy where she likes it. The first chance she gets, Lauren is groveling and licking Governess Aiden Starr's boot until she is allowed to slobber and choke on a guest's massive cock. This leaves Ashley dangling in a terribly painful spread eagle shibari suspension with her sensitive clit trapped under a hitachi and her milky skin pinned with multiple zipper lines. Aiden Starr is eager to question Ashley on how she could have possibly come to The Upper Floor for some many years and she still not know the house rules. Ashley doesn't have a good answer so Aiden and Stefanos decide she should spend her time screaming instead and set about tormenting her feet, pressing her into painful orgasms, and ripping clamps from her tender flesh. Soon Ashley is being fucked with her eyes rolling back in her head as Lauren Phillips laps at her clit and toes. Promising to get the house rules and suffer well, Ashley is made to squirt and scream and cum like a good little bitch as the crowd cheers her on. The guests are very turned on and set about spanking their submissives, and many beautiful swinger couples start to swap partners. The room is alight with moans and threesome blowjobs when Barbary Rose and Stefanos get into a long overdue play session that finds Barbary in a quick and dirty rope bondage position leaving her glorious curves vulnerable to hot wax, zappers, and cruel vibrators. Meanwhile Lauren has been tied in an inverted pile driver and is having her ass fucked deep and hard while Ashley is sweating and begging for another house rule while trying to hold chains out as so many submissives have before her. Will Ashley manage to dirty talk, learn all the house rules, cum on command, and act as a perfect oral accessory to Lauren's anal reward fuck? Watch to find out in this first installment of Ashley Lane's Initiation.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:12:00
FileSize: 2.58 GB

screenshot

Aiden_Starr_Lauren_Phillips_Ashley_Lane_Aiden_Starr_Maestro_Stefanos.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 06, 2022 12:26 am
Alexa Nova: Locked In Metal Bondage And Tormented With Orgasms

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Alexa Nova, The Pope

Petite sex kitten Alexa Nova makes her first appearance in The Pope's sadistic dungeon. Her thin & fragile frame gets bent backwards into an extreme back arch that pulls her pale skin taut and vulnerable to evil intentions of the sadistic impact play. The Pope works the front of her body over attacking her perky nipples and small natural tits with a heavy leather flogger. She squirms and cries out in pain as she tries to avoid his cruel intentions. But the bondage is unforgiving and unescapable and every hit sends shock waves of pain coursing through her tiny body. As the pain increases her pussy reacts by becoming wet with desire. This pain slut wants nothing more than to please her male handler and do whatever he tells her to do. But this isn't about what she wants and she submits to The Pope's depraved desires. His rage reaches a frenzied peak as her body dangles helplessly from the metal bondage and so he jams a hitachi onto her greedy pussy and watches with bliss as her body spasms uncontrollably from the unwanted orgasms. The Pope then tosses his pet to the floor and spreads her legs wide open. He renews his attack on her nipples and laughs as she howls from the pain. She begs for mercy and he obliged her by digging a blunted piece of metal into the most sensitive crevices of her feet. She screams and her feet spasm like the helpless flippers of snared seal but there is no escape from The Pope's love of helpless girls pain. He laughs as tears stream out of the corners of her eyes and becomes incensed as she yells from the pain of multiple orgasms. As soon as he is satisfied with tormenting her tender feet, he flips her over and places her into a squatting position that makes her firm and toned ass stick out. He then beats and spanks her butt until it glows bright red. Alexa whimpers muffled and choked thank-you's as The Pope's massive hands caress her tiny frame. And when she can't handle another moment of abuse, he shoves his massive man hands into her pink pussy and rips orgasm after orgasm from her tight hole.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:00
FileSize: 807 MB

screenshot

Alexa_Nova_Locked_In_Metal_Bondage_And_Tormented_With_Orgasms_The_Pope_Alexa_Nova.mp4