Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 30, 2022 6:19 am
Rubberella: Latex Bound

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jean Bardot, Mistress Sandra, Kinga, Claudia

Rubberella is in Europe to observe and help her associate, Shera. The two team up to use new techniques and gear on their latest victims. However, Shera has ideas of her own. She takes the upper hand & confines Rubberella!

MediaInfo:
Video: 512x384 (4:3), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:25:24
FileSize: 651.1 MB

screenshot

Rubberella_Latex_Bound_Jean_Bardot_Mistress_Sandra_Kinga_Claudia.avi
WildAngel
Added: Jun 30, 2022 8:55 am
Russian Slaves vol. 6

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 00:36:00
FileSize: 274.5 MB

screenshot

Russian_Slaves_vol._6_Russian_Slaves_vol._6.avi
WildAngel
Added: Jun 30, 2022 11:32 am
Sammie Six - Fresh Meat: Sammie Six Shackled In Grueling Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

We begin with Sammie shackled into our bondage throne of suffering. Her flesh is inspected by The Pope before he administers her initial beating. A smile comes over her face as the pain comes and we then know that she is a power bottom. She is one of those girls that shows up very unassuming, yet hot and full of smiles.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:38:44
FileSize: 424.5 MB

screenshot

Sammie_Six_Fresh_Meat_Sammie_Six_Shackled_In_Grueling_Bondage_Sammie_Six._Fresh_Meat.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 30, 2022 2:05 pm
Sammie Six - Fresh Meat: Sammie Six Shackled in Grueling Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Sammie Six

We begin with Sammie shackled into our bondage throne of suffering. Her flesh is inspected by The Pope before he administers her initial beating. A smile comes over her face as the pain comes and we then know that she is a power bottom. She is one of those girls that shows up very unassuming, yet hot and full of smiles. Once the bondage renders her completely helpless she embraces her submission and settles into her role as the target of The Pope. She is then shackled to a table with her legs spread and her body full exposed. Pins are applied to pinch her flesh, than used for target practice. Now that her skin has been tenderized the zapper intensifies her suffering before she is fucked. In the final scene she is bent over with her ass in the air. Sammie is subjected to more suffering from brutal punishment and then fucked until she squirts everywhere.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:44
FileSize: 1.39 GB

screenshot

Sammie_Six_Fresh_Meat_Sammie_Six_Shackled_in_Grueling_Bondage_Sammie_Six.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 30, 2022 8:23 pm
Sarah Jay aka Sara Jay - MILF Slut Gets Suspended

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Big tits blonde milf Sarah Jay gets her kinky desires fulfilled by James Deen as he ties her up, suspends her, and fucks her tight pussy hard.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:02
FileSize: 2.27 GB

screenshot

Sarah_Slut_Gets_Suspended_Sarah_Jay_aka_Sara_Jay._MILF_Slut_Gets_Suspended.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 30, 2022 8:25 pm
Sarah Jay aka Sara Jay - MILF Slut Gets Suspended

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Big tits blonde milf Sarah Jay gets her kinky desires fulfilled by James Deen as he ties her up, suspends her, and fucks her tight pussy hard.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:02
FileSize: 1.35 GB

screenshot

Sarah_Slut_Gets_Suspended_Sarah_Jay_aka_Sara_Jay._MILF_Slut_Gets_Suspended.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 30, 2022 9:55 pm
Say Moooo (Alice Wayne)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lomp is curious: how much agony does it cause her favorite journalist practitioner if she has to hop around with naked boobs? And if he's whipping them in the meantime? Right after they are done with discussing the to-do-list, he asks her to get naked immediately. Alice knows it is not advisable to turn Lomp down.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:30
FileSize: 2.56 GB

screenshot

Say_Moooo_Say_Moooo.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 01, 2022 12:30 am
School bullies / (James Grey)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Staring Echo Black, Carman Isask, Mistriss Hooters

School rumour has it one of the girls is wearing a chastity belt en**** by her parents. After bullying and humiliating her the girls are given a taste of there own medicine by the head master.
Inspired by my recent trip to Japan and manga anime comics drawn by Mikoshiro Nagitoh.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, HEVC
Format: Matroska
Duration: 00:20:14
FileSize: 294.8 MB

screenshot

School_bullies_Staring_Echo_Black_Mistriss_Hooters_Carman_Isask.mkv
WildAngel
Added: Jul 01, 2022 3:07 am
Hot MILFS Of Sex And Submission

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Simone Sonay, Cadence Lux, Dee Williams, Krissy Lynn, Syren De Mer, Maya Kendrick, Jasmine Jae, Brandi Love, Tommy Pistol, Small Hands, Charles Dera

A Mother's Day celebration with the Hot MILFS of SAS- a compilation of scenes from the archives of Sex and Submission featuring sexy, slutty ladies all tied up giving head and getting fucked. If you dig big tits, tight bondage, hot bodies and insatiable sluts then you're gonna love this!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:11
FileSize: 736.5 MB

screenshot

Simone_Sonay_Cadence_Lux_Krissy_Lynn_Small_Hands_Simone_Sonay_Maya_Kendrick.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 01, 2022 5:46 am
Hot MILFS Of Sex And Submission

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Simone Sonay, Cadence Lux, Dee Williams, Krissy Lynn, Syren De Mer, Maya Kendrick, Jasmine Jae, Brandi Love, Tommy Pistol, Small Hands, Charles Dera

A Mother's Day celebration with the Hot MILFS of SAS- a compilation of scenes from the archives of Sex and Submission featuring sexy, slutty ladies all tied up giving head and getting fucked. If you dig big tits, tight bondage, hot bodies and insatiable sluts then you're gonna love this!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:11
FileSize: 1.41 GB

screenshot

Simone_Sonay_Tommy_Pistol_Dee_Williams_Simone_Sonay_Krissy_Lynn_Jasmine_Jae.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 01, 2022 10:54 am
The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day One / 33305

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Simone Sonay

MILF: Mother I'd Like to Fuck. SMILF: Submissive Mother I'd Like to Fuck.
Let's take the trainee out of the dungeon and put her in a domestic setting. Let's teach her the three prime rules: Honorific, Eye Line and Deportment. Let's teach her that Training of O is where the Slaves Do The Work: make her fuck the biggest rubber cock in the house with her face hole and her pussy hole. Let's test her attitude and probe her strengths and weaknesses. Let's tease and torment her like we would any other slave in the dungeon, and leave her thoroughly used and spent at the end of the day. And this is just the first day.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:53:47
FileSize: 645.7 MB

screenshot

Simone_Sonay._The_Training_of_a_Domestic_MILF_Day_One_Simone_Sonay.wmv
WildAngel
Added: Jul 01, 2022 1:29 pm
The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Simone Sonay

You know the story: you work your nuts off all day for some prick in a suit. You come home to chill out and relax, but NO - the house is a fucking mess, there is no food in the fridge, you can smell the laundry pile from the front door, the trash is overflowing, and there is no cold beer. And there is your so called slave, twittering herself and stroking her face-fuck-book account. So much for a after work blow job and beer. Well I say - Fuck That. Not in My House.
I want a slave to Do The Work in more ways than just bouncing on my dick. I want my House clean, organized and stocked. I put up with enough shit from assholes all week long - my House is my Retreat - My Fucking Castle - I say treat it that way.
When my MILF is not keeping the place up to par, I first bend that fine ass over the bed and spank the shit of her with that wooden spoon that she should have been cooking my fucking chow with - now I feed it to her instead. And talk about fucking dust bunnies - we got dirt elephants up in this mother fucker! I get her down on all fours to clean that shit up at the tip of my fucking whip!
As far as my dick goes, she can suck that when her chores are done. And keep that hot fucking pussy in the air while she does it, cuz that's where I'm going next. I make that doggie fucking slut slide that wet cunt of mine up and down the shaft till I'm ready to look at her face and blow jizz all over it. And don't forget to say thank you Sir.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:50:20
FileSize: 1.77 GB

screenshot

Simone_Sonay._The_Training_of_a_Domestic_MILF_Day_Two_Simone_Sonay.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 01, 2022 8:25 pm
Sexy MILF boss punished and fucked by lesbian employees at a strip poker game!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Sinn Sage, Gia DiMarco, Elexis Monroe

Sexy MILF, Elexis Monroe gets a taste of her own medicine when she's invited to her employee Sin Sage's house to play strip poker with her and her girlfriend Gia Dimarco. Elexis gets her ass handed to her in poker and before she knows it she's butt naked and tipsy. Sinn and Gia take advantage of this and dominate Elexis with spanking, bondage, nipple and tit torture, flogging and making her lick pussy and ass while being smothered. Elexis is strap-on fucked by both girls until she's begging for more orgasms. It's safe to say things will be different at the office on Monday morning!

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:05:17
FileSize: 465.4 MB

screenshot

Sinn_Sage_Elexis_Monroe_Sinn_Sage.wmv
WildAngel
Added: Jul 01, 2022 8:27 pm
Sexy MILF boss punished and fucked by lesbian employees at a strip poker game!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Sinn Sage, Gia DiMarco, Elexis Monroe

Sexy MILF, Elexis Monroe gets a taste of her own medicine when she's invited to her employee Sin Sage's house to play strip poker with her and her girlfriend Gia Dimarco. Elexis gets her ass handed to her in poker and before she knows it she's butt naked and tipsy. Sinn and Gia take advantage of this and dominate Elexis with spanking, bondage, nipple and tit torture, flogging and making her lick pussy and ass while being smothered. Elexis is strap-on fucked by both girls until she's begging for more orgasms. It's safe to say things will be different at the office on Monday morning!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:05:17
FileSize: 2.34 GB

screenshot

Sinn_Sage_Gia_DiMarco_Sinn_Sage.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 02, 2022 2:30 am
Servicing Sinn: Liv Revamped Sinn Sage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Sinn Sage, Liv Revamped

Liv Revamped, an eager little slut, is gagged and tied to a pole in Sinn Sage's dungeon. In a sensuous back and forth between pleasure and pain, Sinn cuts her dress and panties off, spanks, flogs, and fingers Liv until she cums. After a good ass flogging, Liv enthusiastically returns the favor by servicing Sinn with some pussy licking before Sinn takes it over with face-sitting and a hot sixty-nine! Finally, Sinn straps it on and fucks Liv in both of her holes. She makes Liv cum over and over again and then locks her inside a cage to bask in the afterglow of the session!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:09:10
FileSize: 1.27 GB

screenshot

Sinn_Sage_Liv_Revamped_Servicing_Sinn_Liv_Revamped_Sinn_Sage_Liv_Revamped_Sinn_Sage.mp4