Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 18, 2024 12:22 am
Ariel Blue. Poor Sales Part 2

Cast: Ariel Blue

Description: As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:37:45
FileSize: 277.2 MB

screenshot

Ariel_Blue._Poor_Sales_Part_2.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 18, 2024 2:23 am
Asa Akira. The Massage Parlor

Cast: Asa Akira

Description: Asa Akira gets busted for turning tricks in a massage parlor by a psychotic sex crazed cop. After indulging in her whorish routine and coming inside of her pussy, he arrests Asa and takes her back to his private chambers where she becomes his sex slave. She is fucked and punished in steel and rope bondage for your pleasure.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:57:40
FileSize: 2.07 GB

screenshot

Asa_Akira._The_Massage_Parlor.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 18, 2024 4:24 am
Ashlee Graham. Ashlee Graham gets Ass Fucked in Bondage

Cast: Ashlee Graham

Description: Nurse Ashlee Graham is roughed up tied and fucked in the ass by her patient.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:54:07
FileSize: 1.94 GB

screenshot

Ashlee_Graham._Ashlee_Graham_gets_Ass_Fucked_in_Bondage.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 18, 2024 5:59 pm
Aug 7, 2009 - Mr. Pete, Krissy Lynn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:52:50
FileSize: 633.4 MB

screenshot

Aug_7_2009__Mr._Pete_Krissy_Lynn.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 18, 2024 6:00 pm
Ava Devine, Isis Love, James Deen and Remy LaCroix

Description: When "Reverend" James Deen and Isis Love come proselytizing, their victims get a taste of a different sort of religion.After Ava Devine and her step daughter Remy LaCroix leave their house for soccer practice, Isis Love and James Deen break into the house and start
fucking on the stairs.Isis decides to be a MILF soccer mom for the day, and tries on all of Ava's slutty clothing. When Ava gets home from dropping off her step
daughter, she gets jumped, bound, and fucked by James, with her face in Isis's pussy. All of her holes have been pounded raw by the time her step
daughter gets home.Her attackers stuff her into the bedroom closet, with James' huge cock down her throat to keep her quiet. While Remy is slipping off her panties to
shower, Isis grabs her, takes her to the next room, and makes her watch James fucking "mommy's" mouth.Ava begs them to leave her step daughter alone and use her instead, but James and Isis prefer to use both of them.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:38:36
FileSize: 2.28 GB

screenshot

Ava_Devine_Isis_Love_James_Deen_and_Remy_LaCroix.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 18, 2024 6:01 pm
Baby Filth - Baby Gets Filthy Babyfilth And Molecular

Cast: Baby Filth, Molecular

Description: The location: an underground dungeon somewhere in North America. The time: early in the morning, when most people are still asleep. The occupant: A young woman who for some time now only answers to the name "Babyfilth." Babyfilth stands naked with her wrists and ankles bound by rope. A leather gag in her mouth and a black hood over her head keeps her quiet and motionless. She takes measured breaths and waits for the owner of the dungeon to return. The owner goes by the name "Molecular," and this morning his subject is the delicious Babyfilth. She feels the hands grabbing her firm, young flesh. He gropes her natural breasts and spanks her shaved pussy. A flogger stings her bare ass. Babyfilth hopes Molecular has come to visit her, but she can't be sure it is him. Maybe it is a stranger he invited in to torment her? A leather paddle smacks her breasts and tender thighs. A crop bites into her legs, then against her breasts. Babyfilth is so helpless and vulnerable. The crop lands right on her clit and she can't do anything but absorb the pain. Molecular then adds a vibrator to her clit while continuing to spank her ass with the cane. Babyfilth squirms and jumps but cannot escape the vibrator on her clit, sending shockwaves through her body as she cums. Molecular pulls another orgasm out of her with a dildo on a stick, penetrating her tight pussy hole. More paddling and flogging follow until her ass turns red. There is no escape from the punishing flogger and cane. The intense pain drives Babyfilth wild. Molecular releases her from her bondage only to tie her even tighter, made to kneel on the hard floor and suck his cock. He places her on a table, thighs still bound so she can't run away. Her ass is exposed and vulnerable to his whip. Now the crop stings her ass and pussy. The pain is intense but Babyfilth has learned to stifle her reactions. Molecular likes an obedient subject. He spreads her legs wide and fucks her on the table. She is a slut for cock and easily cums as he pounds her pussy deep. But Babyfilth doesn't have long to enjoy her orgasms before Molecular applies clothespins to her sensitive naked flesh. The leather gag returns and Molecular ties a vibrator to her clit. More rope attaches her wrists to the wall. The intensity of the vibrator buzzing against her sensitive and swollen clit is enormous, and even with the gag filling her mouth, Babyfilth manages to scream and moan as her handler has his way.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:44
FileSize: 4.53 GB

screenshot

Baby_Filth__Baby_Gets_Filthy_Babyfilth_And_Molecular.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 18, 2024 6:02 pm
Aug 8, 2014 - Mr. Pete and Karla Kush

Cast: Karla Kush, Mr. Pete

Description: 23 year old Karla Kush gets a true BDSM experience that makes her cum, squirt and shiver in ecstasy. Tight rope bondage, corporal punishment and rough sex.

: 23

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:52:05
FileSize: 310.1 MB

screenshot

Aug_8_2014__Mr._Pete_and_Karla_Kush.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 18, 2024 6:34 pm
Bailey Blue. 2012.05.07

Description: This week we welcome Bailey Blue to Cumbots and oh, what a joyous occasion it is. She's proven to be a very popular addition to our slave stable and it's no wonder why. After she preps herself with a vibrator, we rope her atop the Sybian. With a flick of the switch, Bailey transforms from sexy slave to a wrangled rodeo toy. She hangs on tight, she hangs on strong and in the end, we simply overwhelm her with sensation...What a beauty. (SHOOTID: BAI_041312)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:54
FileSize: 142.2 MB

screenshot

Bailey_Blue._2012.05.07.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 18, 2024 8:34 pm
Bambi Belle. Chrysalis

Cast: Bambi Belle

Description: Bambi is caressed by plastic, leather, and lace.The plastic that contains Bambi is like a warm embrace, but it belies the horror that is to come. OT stuffs a giant rag in her mouth. More plastic wrap holds it in. OT creates a mask that covers her pretty face. She begins to struggle in earnest. She's truly afraid of what might come.Bambi has a cute little ass and OT plans to explore it. He makes it nice and pink and then he probes it with his fingers. When he's satisfied that she's nice and open he hooks her. Once she's nice and tight he canes her till the red lines punctuate her pink cheeks.With a spread like Bambi's there's no chance she was getting out of OT's studio without having her legs pulled wide apart. Exposing her most tender of bits. Her sweet little gash drips at the exposure. OT puts suction cups on her cute little tits. Then he creates an insex mask out of an old dress.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:26
FileSize: 334.5 MB

screenshot

Bambi_Belle._Chrysalis.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 18, 2024 10:35 pm
Bambi Black - The Helplessness of the Ropes

Cast: Bambi Black

Description: This week we feature another fresh, young face in Bambi Black...Bambi likes it rough and she also likes being very submissive to male authority...although her bondage experience is very light, the propects look good, and her ass looks amazing...She has a tight little body and such a pretty face, I almost feel bad for her as I turn up the TENS unit in her very first bind...She smiles and seems at total comfort as I bind her to the pole, but when the TENS unit goes up, Bambi feels the helplessness of the ropes...And that's how it goes for Bambi, as I give her a thorough introduction to BDSM...Enjoy, Ogre....

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:09
FileSize: 2.07 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Bambi_Black__The_Helplessness_of_the_Ropes_1.mp4
Bambi_Black__The_Helplessness_of_the_Ropes_2.mp4
Bambi_Black__The_Helplessness_of_the_Ropes_3.mp4
Bambi_Black__The_Helplessness_of_the_Ropes_4.mp4