Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 15, 2024 11:56 pm
2010 Cherry Torn Sarah Shevon

Description: The slaves clean the upper floor after a long weekend of debauchery. Slave Shevon is punished in the kitchen by Torn and Trainer Mogul for her bad attitude.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:24:02
FileSize: 288 MB

screenshot

20100226_Cherry_Torn_Sarah_Shevon.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 16, 2024 1:57 am
2010 Allie Haze

Description: Allie Haze: so little, so innocent, so naive, so pure. This cutie has no idea what is about to happen to her. How could she? What in her short life could ever have prepared her for the fucking ALPHA is about to give her?With her amazing ass stuck up in the air and bound in a complicated custom metal bondage device, Allie Haze is about to have the most orgasmic moment of her life. With ALPHA buried in her wet shaved pussy, she is powerless to stop the orgasms from being brutally fucked out of her. One after another, she cums and then cums, and cums again. Then the pathetic begging starts....

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:20:37
FileSize: 247 MB

screenshot

20100525_Allie_Haze.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 16, 2024 3:57 am
2010 Cherry Torn and Jessie Cox - Stefanos Brunch

Description: Join sadistic Masters and Mistresses for brunch and a kinky play party.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:58:59
FileSize: 706.9 MB

screenshot

20101103_Cherry_Torn_and_Jessie_Cox__Stefanos_Brunch.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 16, 2024 5:59 am
2011 Maestro, Tiffany Tyler, Michelle, Shae Simone, Cheyenne Jewel, Sparky Sin Claire, Natasha and Emma Haize - February 7 Slave Intake

Description: This month we have 6 new faces and the return of one from last month. The girls are marched in and after a few moments it becomes apparent that I have my work cut out for me. These girls are so nervous that they don't know their right from their left.
They are given heavy labor with hopes that they can at least do that right. We test them on deep throating skills and orgasm control and intensity. Two are dismissed and now we have five.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:09:50
FileSize: 835.2 MB

screenshot

20110211_Maestro_Natasha_and_Emma_Haize__February_7_Slave_Intake.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 16, 2024 5:55 pm
Candy Manson - California Blond has her massive tits severly bound We rip Orgasm after Orgasm out of her hot bod

Description: It's been 5 long years, but Candy Manson is back, even more stunning than before. This girl's body is as amazing as they come.
Candy is fucked from the start, bound spread, her hands taped into a tiny ball and bound to her breasts so she cannot manipulate anything. As she moves, struggles and responds to pain and pleasure Candy soon realizes that every pull and tug tightens up the ropes that wrap her huge tits. She can't stop the tightening process as we attack her body sexually.
Her pussy is wet from the start, from the excitement of being helpless. We make Candy cum and cum, so much her pussy swells up to about 3x it's normal size. We tighten up the ropes even more and put the vibrator in her boot, vibrating. She desperately tries to move her pussy to the vibrator but is unable. If just vibrates there, teasing her, while she can only suffer, wishing she could reach it with her pussy...

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:14:40
FileSize: 175.9 MB

screenshot

20110222_tits_severly_bound_We_rip_Orgasm_after_Orgasm_out_of_her_hot_bod.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 16, 2024 5:56 pm
Isis Love and Skin Diamond - Skin gets all three holes fucked & fucked well Skin made to cum so many times she even lost count

Description: Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 of the June live show that featured the sexy Skin Diamond and sexy co-top Isis Love.After her Category 5 wrist suspension, we move Skin quickly to a chair, no breaks, no time to rest. Bound to the chair in the ultimate "fuck me" position, Skin is totally helpless and 100% exposed and vulnerable, all her holes are spread open and available.Heavy weights are tied to her nipples, Isis straps on and continuously gives Skin a brutal fucking to both ass and pussy. The Williams fucks Skins face while Isis makes her cum over and over. Add in some heavy caning, pussy and nipple torture and you have scene 2 of the June live show. All bondage is done on screen.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:24:05
FileSize: 288.6 MB

screenshot

20110808__fucked_well_Skin_made_to_cum_so_many_times_she_even_lost_count.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 16, 2024 5:57 pm
Chloe Camilla - Machine DP + Bondage So Many Orgasms for Such a Sweet Little Blonde

Description: Fucking Chloe Camilla is like a free pass at an amusement park with all the rides and candy you can possible handle. In the pre-interview she confesses to a record 30 orgasms from fucking someone. I assume that someone was Superman or Wonder Woman - someone with a bionic appendage!
It's a good thing the machines plug into the wall so we can fuck Chloe to the moon. Her after shocks are so powerful, she twitches and shakes long after we have stopped fucking. She is insatiable, hungry for more and more and more, so the machines give and give and give. She cums and the machines speed up. Her body convulses, we press the Magic Wand harder on her clit.
She does her first ever double penetration with The Fucksall and her mouth, pussy and whole body tells us just how much she loves it. She pulls against her bondage and strains against the TWO gags in her mouth - one that hold her lips open and one that stuffs her mouth full so only drool and deep moans can escape her. This gets particularly primal when the surgical clamps come out and she must endure them pulling her pussy open while she cums.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:29:56
FileSize: 358.8 MB

screenshot

20110225__Machine_DP__Bondage_So_Many_Orgasms_for_Such_a_Sweet_Little_Blonde.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 16, 2024 5:58 pm
3 on 1 takedown as a straightjacketed London River is fucked without mercy by 3 hard cocks

Cast: London River, Matt Williams, Maestro, Jack Hammer

Description: Blindfolded and bound cockslut ragdoll fucked by 3 cocks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x360 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:20:56
FileSize: 121.8 MB

screenshot

3_on_1_takedown_as_a_straightjacketed_London_River_is_fucked_without_mercy_by_3_hard_cocks.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 16, 2024 6:05 pm
5 foot high girl next door Devilynne tightly tied in strict bondage with epic drooling deepthroat

Cast: Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Description: Compact fucktoy folded in half and facefucked without mercy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:13
FileSize: 769 MB

screenshot

5_door_Devilynne_tightly_tied_in_strict_bondage_with_epic_drooling_deepthroat.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 16, 2024 8:06 pm
Abella Danger. Abella's Deep Anal Submission

Description: Abella Danger loves hardcore BDSM and rough anal sex, and is more than happy to give it up to Bill Bailey in the dungeons of Kink.com. Abella shows off her beautiful tits and ass in a skin tight latex hobble skirt and leather bondage. She begs for the whip, gags and nipple clamps, and eagerly chokes down Bill's hefty cock. When her pussy is clamped shut and her asshole fucked hard in tight bondage, Abella's orgasms send her into deep anal submission.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:29:06
FileSize: 976.6 MB

screenshot

Abella_Danger._Abellas_Deep_Anal_Submission.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 16, 2024 10:08 pm
Adriana Chechik - The Training Of A Model Or A Slave Remastered

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Owen Gray, Mickey Mod

Description: On day one, Adriana Chechik is stripped naked and degraded into a puddle of erotic humiliation for your amusement. We then begin the process of putting the pieces back together - just the way we want them. Watch us mind-fuck this silly slut into realizing she actually has a say in what she is to learn during her four days of slave training.On day two, her fear of the dark intrigues me, so I lock a box on her head and make her search for the key hanging in plain sight as I torment her tender flesh. I hear the muted whimpers through the head-box and it warms my heart to know she is in there all by herself. Before she can recover, I jam her throat full of thick gimp-cock and show her exactly the way I want to see it done. She sucks and slurps like a good little cock-sucker. My pride swells with each gag. She says she likes it in the ass now, and I take full advantage by ordering her into a tormenting reverse cowgirl anal fuck. This is the position that separates the wannabes from real thing. Is she a model, or a slave?On day three, I put her between a rock and a hard place - she has to choose between the vibe on high, jammed against her throbbing cunt, or the cattle prod. I honestly don't know what this teaches her, but the sadist in me finds it extremely amusing to watch her struggle between the two. She's got the gimp's cock stuffed down her greedy throat before we even get a chance to finish prepping the scene and roll. Watching her chug that thick cock meat down makes me think evil thoughts, and I begin to formulate how to best get her tight little asshole fucked. She is no anal-slut yet but she is well on her way. Her fresh little asshole got fucked for the first time on the Upper Floor only a couple of weeks earlier, and I don't expect a whole lot but the gimp's huge dick puts her fine fucking ass to the test.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 03:08:47
FileSize: 6.8 GB

screenshot

Adriana_Chechik__The_Training_Of_A_Model_Or_A_Slave_Remaste.part1.rar
Adriana_Chechik__The_Training_Of_A_Model_Or_A_Slave_Remaste.part2.rar
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 17, 2024 5:57 pm
Annie Cruz. Looking for a Gangbang

Cast: Annie Cruz

Description: Annie Cruz's husband goes out of town, and she is looking for some action. She puts an add online to set-up a gangbang, but gets in over her head when the boys show up and get more rough with her than she had anticipated. Hot sex in bondage, blowbang, rough fucking, face slapping, hair pulling, squirting, and double penetration!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:07:07
FileSize: 2.41 GB

screenshot

Annie_Cruz._Looking_for_a_Gangbang.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 17, 2024 6:18 pm
April Olsen - Looking For Trouble April Olsen And Tommy Pistol

Cast: April Olsen, Tommy Pistol

Description: April lives a good life, with all of the things to make her happy all around her. She has a nice house, car, and so on, but the when something isn't as it should be she will throw a tantrum quick. She calls her repair man to come repair her fridge, but he sends her to someone else. Against her better judgment, April goes to meet this other handy man and realizes she has stumbled upon a not so savory person. April gets mouthy with him and this is the only mistake she needed to make to set him off. April attempts to run, but cannot escape his compound, or him. April is taken to his trailer and for the next several hours Tommy has his way with her. Every hole is violated and abused while she is restrained and kept helpless. He fucks her mouth, pussy, and ass. April begs and pleads with him, but Tommy has other plans and is going to teach this bitch a lesson. You don't get to go around acting like this and not expect some kind of consequence.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:54:15
FileSize: 1015.8 MB

screenshot

April_Olsen__Looking_For_Trouble_April_Olsen_And_Tommy_Pistol.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 17, 2024 8:19 pm
Arabelle Raphael, Nicole Aria - Arabelle Punishes Nicole

Cast: Arabelle Raphael, Nicole Aria

Description: Nicole Aria massages a nude Arabelle Raphael, face-down on the table. When she spends a little too much time rubbing Arabelle's ass cheeks, Nicole gets in trouble. Arabelle ties Nicole to the massage table as a consequence for being such a greedy pervert. Arabelle applies clamps to Nicole's nipples, then to her pussy. She licks Nicole's pussy and then uses the Hitachi to torment her. After that, Arabelle mounts Nicole and uses the vibrator on both of their pussies. Nicole gets bound and bent over a massage table and Arabelle disciplines her with a rubber baton. She stuffs her pussy with a giant strap-on dildo and Arabelle zaps Nicole while she fucks her. Nicole gets seated on the massage table and Arabelle applies nipple clamps from behind and then adds weights. Arabelle fists Nicole's pussy and. Arabelle rewards Nicole and lets her cum on her fist, leaving both of them very satisfied.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:34
FileSize: 3.37 GB

screenshot

Arabelle_Raphael_Nicole_Aria__Arabelle_Punishes_Nicole.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 17, 2024 10:25 pm
Ariana Barbie & Graceyy Baby - The Escape Room

Cast:
Ariana Barbie
Graceyy Baby

Description: The Escape room is a gripping tale of two girls (Ariana Barbie, Graceyy Baby) drugged and imprisoned in a twisted prison-themed escape room challenge. They have 60 minutes to figure their way out of the BDSM-inspired games. The girls discover the secrets behind each game. Can they escape, or will Mistress (Vegan Beagle) eliminate them?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:11
FileSize: 939.9 MB

screenshot

Ariana_Barbie__Graceyy_Baby__The_Escape_Room.mp4