Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 30, 2021 3:41 am
Tiffany Tatum - Not So Innocent Step Sister (14/08/20)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Hottie Tiffany Tatum likes to play the innocent girl when her mom, Silvia Lauren, is around. Her stepbrother, Kristof Cale is visiting from the US. He has seen the other side of Tiffany. She waits until mommy has her back turned and then spreads her thighs so Kristof can look right at that hairy muff. She glides her fingers up and down her slit, which eventually leaves Kristof too uncomfortable to stay. Later, Tiffany realizes that Kristof is in the shower. She strips naked and sneaks in to join him.This time, Tiffany isn't about to take no for an answer. She reaches out to stroke Kristof's hardon, pointing out that they both know he wants her. Kristof can't tell if this is just the way things are done in Europe or if his stepsis is a freak, but he nopes out of the situation as soon as he can. His respite is brief; Tiffany follows Kristof to his room where she makes it clear that this is happening. She resumes sucking him off, putting those hot lips to work. Then she presents her pussy for Kristof to eat her out and see how wet his new sister is for him. Pushing Kristof onto his back, Tiffany climbs on top and sinks down onto his hardon for a wild ride.Now that Kristof has given in, he plans to enjoy his new stepsis in the biblical way. He bends Tiffany over the bed and pounds away at that tight fuck hole. When Tiffany finds herself belly down on the bed with Kristof buried inside her, it's everything she has ever wanted. They roll over for some spooning sex. Tiffany winds up on her back with one leg high in the air and Kristof giving her every inch of the D. As she throws her head back in delight, Kristof shoves balls deep and delivers a hot creampie that dribbles down Tiffany's thighs.
Actors: Tiffany Tatum
Genre: Super Skinny, European Vacation, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Petite, Passion, Blowjob, Blonde, Tall Girls, Fair Skin, Long hair, Hairy Pussy, GirlBoy, Rough Sex, Sheer, Handjob

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 309.7 MB
Duration: 00:23:22
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/0218xzzgdhgf
Jok21file
Added: Nov 30, 2021 1:09 am
Tori Black - Limits Of Temptation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Tori has grown accustomed to getting what she wants and made sure she married a man who would give her the lifestyle she deserves. The trade-off was that she doesn't see her husband so much and has had her fair share of loneliness, but this has all changed since he hired a new head of security. He's been a tough one to crack, but that's been half the fun.
Actors: Tori Black
Genre: Facial, Riding, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Prone Bone, Brunette, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Interracial, Hairy Bush, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary

Video Size: 252.7 MB
Duration: 00:32:24
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/0jbieqq7hxbn
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2021 10:36 pm
Tori Black - The Big Fight

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Tori has been doing a profile on world-famous boxer Jason Weather for 2 days now. The attraction between the two has been building. It's the last day and her and her cameraman are doing some cutaways of Jason training with his sparring partner Louie at Jason Weather's gym.
Genre: Interracial, Deepthroat, Hairy Bush, Threesome, Riding, Blowjob, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, The Hanging Garden, Doggystyle, Spit Roast

Video Size: 577.5 MB
Duration: 00:38:11

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/hkjoud0ok7td
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2021 8:01 pm

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Tori has been doing a profile on world-famous boxer Jason Weather for 2 days now. The attraction between the two has been building. It's the last day and her and her cameraman are doing some cutaways of Jason training with his sparring partner Louie at Jason Weather's gym.
Genre: Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Facial, Spit Roast, Hairy Bush, The Hanging Garden, Threesome, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Riding, Interracial

Video Size: 297.8 MB

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/xlculrb8b2qq
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2021 2:56 pm
Valentina Nappi - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Every time Valentina goes to the fridge everything she's bought is gone. And she's sooo over it.
Genre: DP, Anal, Cuckold, No Tattoos, Facial, Big Booty, 2 On 1, Swallow, Brunette, Hairy, ATM, IR, Pantyhose

Video Size: 401.5 MB
Duration: 00:35:40
Resolution: 768x432
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/nkbv9wuxhmnb
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2021 12:22 pm
Vanessa Vega - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Vanessa is a huge fan of Slim Poke's work. He's an IG-famous tattoo artist and is in her town for a week.
Genre: IR, Brunette, Anal, ATM, 2 On 1, Latinas, Hairy, Anal Creampie, DP, Creampie, Tattoos, Petite

Video Size: 509.9 MB
Duration: 00:45:20

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/za1xogi97rwp
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2021 9:49 am
Velicity Von - Velicity Von gets fucked (25581 / 10.09.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Alec wants Velicity to be very comfortable while she's staying in his house. Who would have thought a long flight would make a woman horny?
Actors: Velicity Von
Genre: Tattoos, American, Hairy bush, Bubble Butt, Big Dick, Big Tits, Ass smacking, Cum in Mouth, Blonde, Caucasian, Big Ass, Blow Job, Remastered

Video Size: 248.6 MB
Duration: 00:28:21
Resolution: 480x360
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 480x360 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/gtmfrybmtiou
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2021 4:45 am
Violet Myers (Maid With Huge Tits Gets Fucked / 18.12.1Cool

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: This week I called up a maid service. They sent me a hot latina chick named Violet. This chick has a huge pair of tits. One of the biggest tits I've ever seen. I couldn't wait to get her undressed. I offered her some dough to clean my house naked. Eventually, she agreed and soon after I had her choking on my cock. From there I fucked her in several different positions all over my living room before busting a giant load all over her face.
Actors: Violet Myers
Genre: cowgirl, big tits, missionary, big ass, facial, amateur, cumshot, hardcore, brunette, busty, latina, maid, riding, vaginal, doggystyle, blowjob, big booty, hairy

Video Size: 596.4 MB
Duration: 00:53:25
Resolution: 852x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/l30z1dvl7ulp
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2021 2:13 am
Whitney Wright, River Fox, Jessica Rex - Thanksgiving Dinner Sluts

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Whitney Wright has cooked a huge Thanksgiving Day feast for her college besties River Fox and Jessica Rex, but while they enjoy the food, Whitney helps herself to their boyfriends! When Jessica and River catch Whitney under the table, sucking Van Wylde's cock and getting fingered by Bambino, they punish her by bending her over the table and spanking her bare ass. Jessica and River soon forgive Whitney, because they want a piece of her pie too! These friends are hungry for a holiday orgy, and Whitney serves one up as she samples both her friends' pussies and their boyfriends' cocks too, before all the babes share the guys' delicious cream on their faces. These are the kind of friends to be truly thankful for!
Actors: Whitney Wright, River Fox, Jessica Rex
Genre: Straight, Hairy, Brunette, Natural Tits, Cheating, Face Fuck, Big Tits, Lingerie, Tattoos, Facial, Teen, Blonde, FFFMM, Orgy

Video Size: 321.5 MB
Duration: 00:43:44
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/u99ck4cira9s
Jok21file
Added: Nov 28, 2021 11:38 pm
Zaawaadi (Taxi Fuck for Ebony African Queen / 13.12.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: I picked up an Ebony African queen named Zaawaadi today. She was here for a month, and was only on her second day. She wanted to do some sight seeing, learn the area, and I asked her how much money she had. Zaawaadi wanted the ride for free, so I asked if she would give me a blowjob. Cheeky girl said she'd suck my finger instead, but when I parked, she got right to slobbing on my knob. I bent her over and pulled down her panties so I could spank her big booty then fuck her from behind. I sucked Zaawaadi's titties while she rode my dick cowgirl style, and when she twerked her booty on the tip of my dick I had to pull out and cum on her ass!
Actors: Zaawaadi
Genre: Black Hair, Ebony, Cum On Ass, First Man, Medium Tits, Car, Deep Throat, Athletic, Blowjob, Outie Pussy, Briefs, Side Rider, Cum Shot, Rimjob, Hairy Pussy, Face Fuck, Natural Tits

Video Size: 368.4 MB
Duration: 00:25:44
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/06jgzt3xrg8g
Jok21file
Added: Nov 28, 2021 8:30 am
Violet Myers (Maid With Huge Tits Gets Fucked / 18.12.1Cool

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: This week I called up a maid service. They sent me a hot latina chick named Violet. This chick has a huge pair of tits. One of the biggest tits I've ever seen. I couldn't wait to get her undressed. I offered her some dough to clean my house naked. Eventually, she agreed and soon after I had her choking on my cock. From there I fucked her in several different positions all over my living room before busting a giant load all over her face.
Actors: Violet Myers
Genre: big booty, vaginal, hardcore, amateur, big tits, facial, hairy, maid, brunette, cowgirl, cumshot, doggystyle, blowjob, missionary, busty, big ass, latina, riding

Video Size: 596.4 MB
Duration: 00:53:25
Resolution: 852x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/u3hiuza550g5
Jok21file
Added: Nov 27, 2021 6:24 pm
Valentina Nappi - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Every time Valentina goes to the fridge everything she's bought is gone. And she's sooo over it.
Genre: Big Booty, Swallow, Cuckold, Hairy, IR, ATM, Anal, Pantyhose, No Tattoos, Brunette, 2 On 1, Facial, DP

Video Size: 401.5 MB
Duration: 00:35:40

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/d7lqth9q7k6j
Jok21file
Added: Nov 27, 2021 1:41 pm
Tory Lane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Tory Lane is pissed off. She can't understand why the boss is making her and Billy stay late. She asks him to look over some pictures on the company camera. Billy likes having some fun, so he shoots a few pictures of his dick. Tory can't help herself and jumps in
Genre: Big Tits, Tattoo, Lingerie, Pantyhose, MILF, Facial, Anal, Hardcore, Stockings, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Deep Throat, Hairy Pussy, Brunette, Blowjob, Big Cock

Video Size: 377.3 MB
Duration: 00:30:33
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/cta68hydocdn
Jok21file
Added: Nov 27, 2021 8:58 am

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Spit Roast, Threesome, Doggystyle, The Hanging Garden, Reverse Cowgirl, Riding, Blowjob, Facial, Interracial, Deepthroat, Hairy Bush

Video Size: 297.8 MB

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/2wvg88zupg1k
Jok21file
Added: Nov 27, 2021 4:15 am
Tiffany Tatum - Exhibitionist

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: For a long time, Tiffany couldn't understand why girls dated older men. That was until now. After meeting her latest man on a trip to Europe, she has become just like him - an exhibitionist, and it doesn't matter where they may be - if he wants her, he takes her. It is the week before Tiffany goes back to college, and he has taken her to an amazing hotel. He is going to make sure this girl will never ever forget the experiences she has had with him.
Actors: Tiffany Tatum
Genre: Ass To Mouth, ATM, Prone Bone, Facial, Hairy Pussy, StandingDoggystyle, The Hanging Garden, Anal, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl

Video Size: 280.7 MB
Duration: 00:35:59

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/b0znc8d7stky