Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 06, 2021 7:37 am
Ivy Lebelle (Dark Robe)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: I love playing with the minds of whores. They control a weaker man with the pussy so I flip the game on them. The trick is to give them an unforgettable experience and they'll always cum back for more. Father Karl never fails. I think I got this time. We started with a bit of foot fucking it was so hot watching those sexy toes grip my cock. To see that pale skin against my cock was beautiful. I couldn't believe she had religious tattoos on her feet. The Universe was working in mysterious ways. Ivy had the tightest fat pussy I've ever felt. She was the pure definition of PAWG. Phat ass white girl! That fat ass felt incredible in my hands as she rode me. I couldn't help but to finger fuck her asshole and just try to hang on trying not to cum. I know she loved the anal play fucking slut. That tight pussy was like a giant suction cup sucking the life out of me. The shit was so incredible I came twice. First was an unintentional creampie. I couldn't help myself. The best way I could describe her was pussy lips like a fucking Orangutan. Not to mention the mouth on her. My god, she was thorough. Stroking my cock with her gentle lips up and down over and over. When she would break to breathe I would face fuck her like a beast and she would take every bit of it like a good whore. Gentlemen this was Grade A pussy.
Actors: Ivy Lebelle
Genre: Brunette, Blowjob, Hardcore, Hairy Pussy, Doggystyle, Deep Throat, Creampie, MILF, Tattoo, Big Ass, Gonzo, Big Tits, Handjob

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 601.2 MB
Duration: 00:47:55
Resolution: 720x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 720x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/jug2yo86c923
Jok21file
Added: Dec 05, 2021 11:57 pm
Ivy Wolfe - This Should Fit

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Ivy's friend Gabby has a bunch of clothes to give away, but when Ivy catches Gabby's dad Ramon peeking at her as she tries them on, she decides she wants to try his big dick for size!
Genre: Deep Throat, Hardcore, Teen, Blonde, Lingerie, Petite, Gonzo, All Sex, Big Cock, Blowjob, Facial, Doggystyle, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy

Video Size: 378.7 MB
Duration: 00:34:53
Resolution: 768x432
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/p7cx4v892tjv
Jok21file
Added: Dec 05, 2021 4:19 pm
Jade Nile - Fill Me Up

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Bright lights, big city, and the beautiful Jade enjoying every second. Once you have taken in every inch of her as she discovers the streets, enjoy her ultimate fantasy experience with the man in black.
Actors: Jade Nile
Genre: Hairy Bush, Riding, Ass To Mouth, Reverse Cowgirl, Anal Creampie, Anal, Missionary, Butt Plug

Video Size: 557.9 MB
Duration: 00:36:53
Resolution: 910x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 910x480 (1.896) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/yekt669an2kc
Jok21file
Added: Dec 05, 2021 1:46 pm
Jasmine Jae - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Jasmine is a hot housewife. She and her friends have gotten together and started a new game.
Genre: MILF, ATM, DP, 2 On 1, Swallow, Cougars, Anal, Big Tits, IR, Creampie, Tattoos, Hairy, Brunette

Video Size: 403.8 MB
Duration: 00:35:53
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/i39uk4464et5
Jok21file
Added: Dec 05, 2021 11:12 am
Jessa Rhodes - Rich Bitch

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: No matter what Xander does, it's never good enough for his spoiled MILF client Jessa.
Genre: Deep Throat, Anal, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hairy Pussy, MILF, Lingerie, Tattoo, Hardcore, Big Tits, Facial, Big Cock, Blonde, Gonzo

Video Size: 290.8 MB
Duration: 00:28:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/6u796xkx4iu1
Jok21file
Added: Dec 05, 2021 8:41 am
Jill Kassidy (What Happened to My Sister? / 08.11.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Jill Kassidy
Genre: Rough Sex, Step Dad, Cumshot, Teen, Step Brother, Threesome, Revenge, Hairy, Open Mouth Facial, Hardcore

Video Size: 389.1 MB
Duration: 00:51:27
Resolution: 720x400
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 720x400 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/wr77t466ltb9
Jok21file
Added: Dec 05, 2021 6:05 am
Jill Kassidy - Fantasy Girl

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: This video features the incredible Jill Kassidy and I having sex for the first time. We make out before having energetic and passionate sex all over the bed. I fuck her while using a Hitachi on her clit as she has multiple orgasms. She gives me an amazing sloppy blowjob show in POV along with her riding my cock while squatting down on to it. We kiss and are all over each other until I cum deep in her cute pussy with a close up of it dripping out.
Actors: Jill Kassidy
Genre: GirlBoy, Blowjob, Sloppy, Cowgirl, Rough Sex, Girl Orgasm, Creampie, Hitachi, Rimming, Hairy Pussy

Video Size: 498.5 MB
Duration: 00:40:18
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/08unypqf3rzd
Jok21file
Added: Dec 05, 2021 12:59 am
Joseline Kelly - Cream Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Joseline Kelly loves her stepdad John Strong in a way that goes well beyond a father daughter relationship. Though she tries to seduce her stepdad by doing nice things for him, John remains unmoved. When Joseline invites her friend Harley Jameson over, the blonde immediately goes to work seducing Joseline's stepdad. Joseline nearly catches them in the act, so they relocate to the bedroom where Harley blindfolds John.As soon as Harley confirms that John can't see, Joseline replaces her on the bed. The brunette's dreams come true as she unbuckles her stepdad's pants and pulls his dick out to suck with her puffy lips. When she has had her fill of delivering a passionate blowjob, Joseline peels off her clothes and slides onto her stepdad's dick to give him a stiffie ride he'll never forget.Falling onto her side with John's arms wrapped around her, Joseline lifts her thigh high so her hairy fuck hole can take every inch of her stepdad's hardon. She climbs back on top after a brief interlude, pushing down to meet each of John's strokes as he slams into her from beneath. As her climax rips through her, John fills her twat with a creampie of cum. Only then does the blindfold come off so he can see who he's really been fucking with.
Actors: Joseline Kelly
Genre: Princess Cum, POV, Bras, Handjob, Creampie, Hardcore, Passion, Girl Orgasm, Petite, Medium Boobs, Big Dick, Deep Throat, GirlBoy, Hairy Pussy, Brunette

Video Size: 262.6 MB
Duration: 00:18:14

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/8gr3jbao3w2r
Jok21file
Added: Dec 04, 2021 7:52 pm
Karla Kush

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Karla is the new girl in school, she is passing through the locker room when she bumps into Alex, one of the school's well known Jocks. Alex was in the midst of arranging a prank that involves leaving a buttplug in one of his teammates lockers. Karla takes notice of t
Genre: Doggystyle, Tattoo, Hairy Pussy, Toys, Facial, Hardcore, Anal, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Big Black Cock, Sportswear, Gonzo, Workout, Blonde, Small Tits, IR

Video Size: 403.3 MB
Duration: 00:32:43
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/r6hn1wgl81qd
Jok21file
Added: Dec 04, 2021 5:18 pm
Kay Carter & September Reign & Sidra Sage - Zebra Girls

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: September is a famous radio host on the talk show "Sex Talk with September Reign" and this week she has special guests Kay Carter and Sidra Sage.
Genre: Tattoos, Lesbian, Masturbation, 2 On 1, Brunette, Big Booty, Pantyhose, Hairy, Ebony, Sex Toys, Blonde

Video Size: 366.4 MB
Duration: 00:32:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/h8t0i377t497
Jok21file
Added: Dec 04, 2021 2:44 pm
Kendra Spade (Bush Is Better / 19.01.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: After Keiran Lee spies on his brother's wife, Kendra Spade, have a sexy, soapy bubble bath, Kendra grabs a razor and makes a move to shave off her beautiful bush. Outraged, Keiran can't help but call out to Kendra and tell her not to get rid of it. After confronting Keiran about his peeping ways, Kendra decides to let the guy get a closer look at her pussy, considering he loves the thing so much.
Actors: Kendra Spade
Genre: Natural Tits, Wife, Big Tits, Athletic, Couples Fantasies, Cheating, Asian, Brunette, Outie Pussy, Big Naturals, Hairy Pussy, Medium Ass, Voyeur

Video Size: 405.2 MB
Duration: 00:32:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/z1v397xoj1ye
Jok21file
Added: Dec 04, 2021 7:05 am
Khloe Kapri, Cadence Lux, Karla Kush - 3 on 3

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Meet Khloe, Karla and Cadence - a trio of sensational beauties who are out on the town and ready for some action. When they retire to the night's venue, they find themselves all paired perfectly with the man of their dreams. Time to show that it's always fun when you share with your friends.
Actors: Khloe Kapri, Cadence Lux, Karla Kush
Genre: Hairy Bush, Pussy Licking, Squirting, Reverse Cowgirl, Orgy, Interracial, Doggystyle, Facial, Prone Bone, Creampie, Missionary

Video Size: 668 MB
Duration: 00:44:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/uxvg85tphrte
Jok21file
Added: Dec 04, 2021 1:57 am
Krissy Lynn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Krissy Lynn is sick an tired of her son Billy being bullied all the time at school so she will take matters into her own hands and confront the guy, but oh surprise Danny Mountain the brother of the bully opens up the door and makes Krissy Lynn's pussy so wet that sh
Genre: Deep Throat, Hardcore, Big Tits, Brunette, Pantyhose, Big Ass, Lingerie, Blowjob, Stockings, MILF, All Sex, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Gonzo, Doggystyle

Video Size: 386.4 MB
Duration: 00:44:10
Resolution: 640x360
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/1oohsc9270mx
Jok21file
Added: Dec 03, 2021 8:51 pm
Krystal Swift aka Crystal Swift - Untitled

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Doggystyle, Cum On Tits, Deep Throat, All Sex, Lingerie, Gonzo, Blonde, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Big Cock, Hardcore, Hairy Pussy

Video Size: 291.7 MB
Duration: 00:29:18
Resolution: 640x360
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/johc8tcsg8iu
Jok21file
Added: Dec 03, 2021 6:17 pm
Lauren Phillips & Lilly Bell - Mom Plays Match Maker (S14:ECool

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Lauren Phillips and her stepdaughter Lilly Bell have a nice new neighbor, Tyler Nixon. Tyler helps Lauren bring in the groceries, which prompts Lauren to say that he should meet Lilly since they're about the same age. Lauren goes to get Lilly, who reminds her stepmom that she already has a boyfriend. When Lauren is skeptical, Lilly confesses that her boyfriend in an asshole, but she stays with him because he has a nice dick. Lauren suggests that Lilly should come check out Tyler's cock and see if that's nice, too. Lilly agrees that if Tyler's fuck stick is nicer than her boyfriend's, she'll give him a chance.Leading Tyler into the living room, Lauren eventually coaxes him into whipping his dick out. When Lilly sees it, she's pretty properly impressed. So is Lauren, who can't help but get down on her knees and start sucking Tyler off. Mommy redhead is happy to share with Lilly since that's her whole goal, so soon enough the girls are working together to deliver a sloppy double BJ. Then Lauren hops onto the couch so that Lilly can eat her mama out as she gets her pussy pounded by Tyler from behind. It turns out that Tyler has a very nice cock indeed, so nice that Lauren simply must take it for a spin of her own as Lilly rides Lauren's mouth.Seating Tyler on the couch, Lauren helps Lilly up to ride his dick. Lilly's trimmed snatch is nice and wet as she rides him hard and fast with Lauren lapping at her tender nipples. Then Lilly gets on her knees and goes back to feasting on Lauren's snatch as Tyler bangs her in doggy until he pops all over her ass. Since Tyler is still hard, Lauren takes a spin of her own, burying Tyler's face between her big boobies as she rides him. He has another climax ready to go when he pulls out to blast off all over Lauren's big butt. Since Tyler can do two orgasms to the one that Lilly's asshole boyfriend is capable of, Lilly decides to give him a chance after all.
Actors: Lauren Phillips & Lilly Bell
Genre: Threesome, Passion, All Sex, Blonde, FFM, Hairy Pussy, Redhead, Blowjob, Cowgil, POV, Rough Sex

Video Size: 468.8 MB
Duration: 00:29:18

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/8psf5w2yyzma