Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/u8vk1kryicly
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 27, 2022 6:53 pm
Penny Barber, Sam Solo - THE GOOD INTERN ( Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Face Sitting, MILF, Pantyhose, 480p

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Pantyhose, Big Tits, Chastity, Big Booty, Face Sitting, MILF
Actors: Penny Barber, Sam Solo

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 551.7 MB
Duration: 00:24:35
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/rk6en4f5lkdz
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 27, 2022 11:52 pm
Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie & Kaylie (3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party / 13.01.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party. Nika is impressed by how much beta has given to gain release. In the end she needs to think of herself. What makes her happy? How can I exploit beta more to better herself now and in the future? Nika chooses to blue ball her simp and all her girlfriends are incredibly happy with her decision. Two blue balloons are tied to the testicles of her simp to indicate her choice to blue ball him. The clip also shows some pictures from the party and has some audio and video inserts added to make it more convincing for an unsure simp to watch. Financial domination is natural, healthy and necessary for a simp. The beta is humiliated, rinsed, and blue balled. Complete power exchange!

Genre: High Heels, Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity
Actors: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:26:15
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/yhbge7gxlpj7
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 28, 2022 2:20 am
Princess Beverly (Beaten For Fun And Profit / 10.07.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : I open this clip by taklng directly into camera about the strage circumstances of this beating. The person who ordered this custom video payed me more based on how badly I beat the slave. I explain how this slave mean nothing to me and it's just a "thing' for me to beat on for $$$! (and slaves get NOTHING! HAHA!)I take the slave out from cage in back yard. (But first I taunt it about how badly its going to be beaten and how it is all going to be for my profit. I gag the slave while taunting it some more and make it promise to take EVERYTHING to please me!! There will be no stupid "safe words" and no quitting!! I get to beat it as much as I wants so I make as much $$$ as possible. I am litterally laughing about how "fun" this is going to be! (for ME!) I take this slave way beyond his limits and he actually cries, haha! But hey, I want more money and I make him take repeaded beatings from various whips.

Genre: Brunette, Beatdowns, Whipping, High Heels, Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Corporal Punishment
Actors: Princess Beverly

Video Size: 977.8 MB
Duration: 00:19:19
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/xxc72a432v4g
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 28, 2022 7:19 am
Princess Cindi & Princess Bella (A Shocking Good Time / 28.11.2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Time for some laughs at our new young slave's expense. Princess Bella and I absolutely LOVE using the dawgg shocker on new slaves balls! We just love to laugh and laugh hysterically at slaves in pain! It is SO funny that we can do anything we want to these losers! We even spit in his mouth and make him lick the dirt off the bottom of our shoes- AS we are shocking him! And there is nothing he can do because he has his hands cuffed behind his back while he is in his cage- so he couldn't get the ballshocker off even if he tried! LOL. And he is in agony and begging us not to shock his nuts on LEVEL 10, LOL! But we will tease him with our bare feet to "motivate" him to TAKE it for us! (Can u believe this slave actually COMPLAINED about how dirty the bottom of our shoes were and how smelly our sweaty feet were! How DARE he!??) Little bitch needed to pay...

Genre: Ball Busting, High Heels, Humination, Femdom, Foot Worship
Actors: Princess Cindi, Princess Bella

Video Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:15:24
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/l4ar81tdqxlq
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 28, 2022 9:47 am
Princess Cindi & Princess Bella (Nut Destruction / 06.12.2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Princess Cindi Invited me on my first SPIKED-shoe ballbusting video. It was for a slave that sent us an email and said he wanted us to literally "destroy his nuts" LOL! What he didn't know was that it was Princess Cindi that was answering the emails that day! So she booked this slave to come over for a ball busting and also invited me to try out a full assortment of spiked shoes on his balls- shoes that are guaranteed to cause some "nut destruction"! And to make sure he didn't change his mind, we hung him from a bar in the ceiling out back, handcuffed him to keep his hands out of the way, and put a LEGSPREADER on him so his legs were WIIIDE open, leaving his nuts nice and VULNERABLE to our most vicious kicks! haha. (We even got a RUNNING START on some of our kicks- WITH our SPIKED shoes on! OMG the slave was SOOO scared! Haha.) One of us would hold his rope and give it a good TUG, so he would stand up nice n tall with his legs spread while the other one could get a nice shot in on his nuts!

Genre: Kicking, Humination, High Heels, Ball Busting, Femdom
Actors: Princess Cindi, Princess Bella

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:13:33
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/qz1eos3xxkim
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 28, 2022 2:44 pm
Princess Cindi (Real Life Slave Applicant / 24.12.2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : At the end of a filming day, this slave did a pretty good job so he got to actually kneel at my feet and BEG to be a real-life slave for me. (Like off-camera: serving me, earning me money, running my errands n stuff.) I made him beg and grovel like a little bitch lol- so pathetic. Losers like this are a dime a dozen to me... If you want to see what he gets then you have to watch this video...

Genre: Humination, Femdom, Foot Fetish
Actors: Princess Cindi

Video Size: 663.7 MB
Duration: 00:07:34

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/8mmrgtuxhjwp
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 28, 2022 5:15 pm
Princess Natalya & Rachel (Let Me Show You How I Edge Him / 20.10.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

Genre: Brat Girls, High Heels, Chastity, Tease, Humiliation, Femdom
Actors: Princess Natalya, Rachel

Video Size: 898.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/gde2u9bozdxx
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 28, 2022 10:10 pm
Rachel Roxxx - Lick Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : The better you eat my pussy, the more I will tease your cock. Mistress Roxy grinds her sheer panties over her slaves mouth letting the warmth from his mouth make her cunt wet. He is here to serve his Mistress orally, she wants to cum over and over again on his face. The better he eats her pussy the more she will reward him with cock tease. Roxy removes her panties and enjoys her slaves mouth, she turns around and strokes his cock while riding his face. His cock is rock hard but his body is tied down tight to the bed, he is sexually at her mercy. Roxy continues to play brutal cock teasing game, she slides his cock in between her cheeks making her slave suffer sexually.

Genre: Bondage, Facesitting, Big Tits, Femdom
Actors: Rachel Roxxx

Video Size: 286.7 MB
Duration: 00:17:17
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/r43bms3bw69e
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 29, 2022 12:39 am
Red August - Chastity Cuck Slut

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Miss Red has her cute little cuck slut all tied down and locked in chastity. She loves knowing his cock cant expand and get hard while it remains locked up in steel. She wants him to always be kept in a cuckold mindstate and keeping him caged and denied is one of the best ways to do so. Miss Red is going to make sure he is an extra frustrated, dribbling mess of a cuck by the time she is done teasing the helpless bitch. She has a big, fat cock to fuck tonight and can't wait to make him watch while he is extra horny and crying in his corner.

Genre: Chastity, Femdom, Tease and Denial, BDSM, Bondage, FaceSitting, Vibrator
Actors: Red August

Video Size: 765 MB
Duration: 00:10:32

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/dahcgy9zecnv
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 29, 2022 3:07 am
Riley Jenner & Yasmin Scott (Planet of Amazons / 20.11.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : A new Amazonian Alien species has taken over the planet, and they want your human specimens. They have instated a new cum recycling program to make your sperm more potent. The more cum you eat the stronger your sperm will grow. Look at their ethereal amazon bodies as you helplessly obey they sexual demands.

Genre: Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, High Heels, Talking, Stockings
Actors: Riley Jenner, Yasmin Scott

Video Size: 896.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:35

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/g9y9dekxfj3g
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 29, 2022 3:30 pm
Syren de Mer - Santa Gets Got: MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale Savage in Her Dungeon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Santa Dale Savage is on a routine present drop-off in the lair of busty buxom MILF Syren de Mer. Just as he's about to leave Syren catches him leaving presents. She doesn't believe for a second that he's Santa Claus and makes quick work of tying him up and gagging him. Dale is surprised but boners don't lie and his dick is as stiff as a Christmas candy cane. Syren teases him with her mouth and ass, and delivers a sound flogging to Dale. Each hit only turns Dale on more and soon he's begging to cum. Next she has him on his hands and knees. Dale moans as her long fat strap on cock sinks into his tight asshole. Syren fucks him hard and deep as slutty Santa Dale cries for more. Finally Syren makes Dale worship her feet. Dale eagerly licks between her perfect toes and bites her sensitive heels. Syren trails her feet down his body and ends up on Dale's hard cock. She wraps her feet around Dale's cock and commands him to fuck her feet. Dale's hips thrust upward, trying desperately to get the friction he needs to cum. But he's forgetting Syren's pleasure comes first! She sits on his face and Dale greedily licks her juicy pussy. Syren rides his face, cumming hard over and over again. Finally, she sinks down on his cock. Dale moans as her tight slick warmth envelops his sensitive cock. Syren sets a brutal pace as she uses his body to orgasm on his cock. When she's had her fill, she wraps her hand around his cock. Dale begs to cum, desperate to blow his load even if it's only in her hand. Just as he's about to cum, Syren denies him, laughing as he struggles in bondage.

Genre: Anal, BDSM, Orgasm Denial, Vibrator, Pegging, Stockings, Ball Gag, Femdom, Strapon, Footjob, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Flogging, Facesitting, Bondage, Hardcore, Handjob, Feet, Foot Licking
Actors: Syren de Mer, Dale Savage

Video Size: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:45:52
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/3bcjkdq8chei
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 29, 2022 5:58 pm
Temptation / (Alex D) (Alysha Laine, Sandra Star, Cherie Noir, Lady Victoria, Miss Eve)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Stylized setting, big-breasted woman is fondled and groped by a trio of female dandies. Macho men in corsets and high heels play with Alysha Laine according to the rules of the sexually-dominant art. AlexD is experiencing a sensual, pleasurable daydream with the lovely Katya in the blazing summer, while Miss Eve makes use of a very familiar object given as a reward. Stylized play in the sexual arts with big-breasted women, lots of latex and slick, hot action.

Genre: LezDom, Sadism, Foot, Femdom, Humilation, Dildo, Spanking, Fetish
Actors: Lady Victoria, Miss Eve, Big George, Jolanta Venus, Alex D, Jill Diamond, Alysha Laine, Sandra Star, Cherie Noir

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 813.4 MB
Duration: 01:31:25
Resolution: 720x540
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 720x540 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/p8t136e8flkj
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 29, 2022 10:55 pm
Velvet Veronica for Fans / ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: tease and denial, compilation, homemade, ruined orgasm, cock teasing, handjob, cumshot

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:32:18
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/a2m3m4ne4qf0
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 30, 2022 1:23 am
Veronica Love - Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Hand Jobs, Pegging, Femdom, Strapon, Anal, Big Tits
Actors: Veronica Love