Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 22, 2021 7:06 pm
Mistress Ariel (Soft Booty / 17.12.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Bikini, Domination, High Heels, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Femdom
Actors: Mistress Ariel

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 351 MB
Duration: 00:08:23
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

dead_link_removed
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 22, 2021 8:21 pm
Mistress Lucy (Yelling With The Slave / 26.12.2018) (Akira May)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : The slave was and is an asshole and Mistress Lucy is about to beat the living hell out of his ass with her whip. Of course he tries every trick to make her feel pity for him, but he doesn't really know Mistress Lucy yet, he is making his own situation much worse with his behaviour. She is going to stroke his ass brutally, no matter what.

Genre: Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Humiliation, Pain, Brunette, Whipping, Domination
Actors: Mistress Lucy

Video Size: 526 MB
Duration: 00:07:55
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/tznflegbe8ql
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 23, 2021 12:34 am
Mistress Mandy Marx (Eat This Web Spider-Man / 24.07.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : You taught how to make these webs, and boy have I been practicing. I have you all webbed up! Now that I've proven myself, I think it's about time you to learn to feed like I want you to. Don't worry, you can't possibly move or stop me! Just gotta milk it out of you first. Super hot roleplay cumshot CEI craziness.

Genre: Tease, Blonde, Femdom, Orgasm Control, Bondage, Handjob
Actors: Mistress Mandy Marx

Video Size: 388.5 MB
Duration: 00:08:20
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/08ka3g340dig
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 23, 2021 4:46 am
Mistress Mandy Marx (Tight And Contained / 25.06.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Want a total immobilized chastity session tease that is better than your worst imagination. I'm in your head so bad, about your state, your fetish, your desire. I'll have you crying. And I love to be here. Don't miss

Genre: Tease, Orgasm Control, Femdom, Chastity, Blonde, Bondage
Actors: Mistress Mandy Marx

Video Size: 281.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:16
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/dzb9des0tkid
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 23, 2021 8:59 am
Mistress Nikki Whiplash (Sadistic Squeezing For His Big Juicy Balls (BB1443) / 06.08.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Nikki has nadman locked in a prison cell with his vulnerable balls poking through the cell bars. They're in the perfect position for some evil ballsqueezing in Nikki's vice-like grip! Nikki grabs hold of the big juicy testicles and doesn't stop squeezing them for the full duration of this clip, delighting in the pain she can inflict on a man so simply and easily!

Genre: Squeezing, High Heels, Dungeon, Humiliation, Ballbusting, Femdom, BDSM, Pain
Actors: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Video Size: 384 MB
Duration: 00:17:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/kk1jroo3ven3
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 23, 2021 1:12 pm
Mistress Susi (Foot Worship in the Hotel)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : The lucky slave has the honour of worshipping the most perfect feet.

Genre: Femdom, Foot Fetish, CFNM
Actors: Mistress Susi

Video Size: 150 MB
Duration: 00:16:07
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/729f6mii751u
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 23, 2021 5:23 pm
Mistress Youko - Sweaty Foot Worshipping slave

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : One of Mistress Youko's slave is a foot fetishist. The Mistress knows he wants to worship her feet but she doesn't give him permission to do that easily. First of all, the slave has to sniff her sweaty foot smell well, nylon covered feet and bare feet both because the Mistress wants him to adore all of her scent. After that, he is allowed to worship her bare feet while she is enjoying a drink.

Genre: foot fetish, Femdom
Actors: Mistress Yuko

Video Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:10:55

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/3dzsytku712g
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 24, 2021 5:59 am
Natalya (Worship Edge For Me / 23.04.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : My slave is very excited to get out of chastity. He's been in there a full six weeks. I'm going to let him out today, but one condition. He doesn't get to cum. Today I want just worship edges. The slave is so eager to edge to my sexy bikini body. I make it kiss my perfect ass while it pleasures itself. He's at an edge in no time. My ass just drives boys crazy. I know I can get whatever I want with my sexy curves. I control my slave's edge. It must stop and go on my command. The blubbering slave begs to have an orgasm. No way! I don't care how much money he spends. He can't just buy an orgasm because he wants one. Spending money does not make a slave entitled to anything from me. My slave has to do what I say, not what it wants. I tease my slave with my beautiful breasts. This makes the edging even harder for it. The slave begs me to stop. I'm not done. He has to edge until I say he's done. Finally, I lock my slave back up in chastity. But the teasing doesn't stop! I rub my beautiful butt against my slave's chastity until he's begging to get out again. It begs to be let out, then to be locked in, then to be let out! I've scramble its brain with my body. The slave no longer has any idea what it wants.

Genre: Brat Girls, Edging, Tease And Denial, Chastity, Bikini, Femdom, Humiliation
Actors: Natalya

Video Size: 839.6 MB
Duration: 00:11:30

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/5wrq95apzeer
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 24, 2021 10:10 am
NICOLE and SARAH - Come visit me and let's have some fun! - PART 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : NICOLE and SARAH - Come visit me and let's have some fun! - PART2Sarah calls Nicole via video link and invites her to her place to have fun with nelly and christina. Nicole really likes this idea and she agrees to come because she likes to humiliate pathetic bitches .. Hearing this, the slave girls begin to worry because they will have to serve two cruel Mistresses, but faithfully continue to lick Sarah's feet. Soon Nicole comes and the slave girls have a very difficult time. "Can't these idiots entertain you in any way?" - Nicole asks Sarah and orders nelly to sniff her sweaty socks. nelly and christina understand that a difficult time awaits them because it isn't so easy to please Sarah and Nicole. The slave girls thoroughly lick the feet of their Mistresses, so as not to receive more punishment .. After all, they understand that if their Mistresses aren't happy then it won't end with good for them. "I don't like how these scum entertain us! Let's go to the entrance?" - Suggested by Sarah Nicole. "Whores! Sit here and wait for us! We'll come back soon" - Nicole ordered the slave girls and the Mistresses went into the entrance. You'll see this in the next part. I think you can guess why they are going for?

Genre: feet, spitting, Lezdom, humiliation, femdom
Actors: Sarah, Nicole, Nelly, Christina

Video Size: 3.21 GB
Duration: 00:46:23
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/4xzk5qpofxf9
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 24, 2021 10:47 pm
Princess Amber (What You Need Is A Key Holder / 30.06.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don't ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.

Genre: Humiliation, Chastity, Foot Fetish, Blonde, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Face Slapping, Femdom
Actors: Princess Amber

Video Size: 956.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:35

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/7l4p1bt7xber
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 25, 2021 2:59 am
Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela & Princess Bella (Beaten and Kicked / 17.08.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : The Mean Girls are having a pool party, so of course they have slaves at their beck and call ready to be abused by them simply for their entertainment. Princess Bella, Princess Beverly, and Princess Carmela, are all at the pool party and look amazing in their bikinis. Party music is playing and all the Princesses are dancing around and having a great time. They grab one of the slaves and just start beating and kicking him purely for their own fun and entertainment.
They drag the slave to the middle of the backyard and force him to stand with his legs spread far apart so they can have "easy access" to his balls. Then all the girls take turns kicking him the balls, as they continue to dance around in their bikinis cheering each other on! They have even more fun abusing the slave because every time he goes down from a kick to his balls he THEN gets WHIPPED until he stands back up!!! When he stands back up he is kicked in the balls again! Beaten then kicked, kicked then beaten, it's a never ending circle of pain! SOOoo much fun!! A solid HARD kick to the balls when standing, and then whipped to shreds when on the ground so the slave gets NO rest! Absolutely ENDLESS torture for the slave! Exactly as it should be!!
Its so much fun that we get start to get running starts on a lot of these kicks and then jump up and down and then we ALL cheer as the slave collapses to the ground. Princess Lilly (off camera) even comments on how loud the "slapping" sound of foot-to-balls is after some of the kicks, saying "god I love that sound of a Princess's bare foot kicking a loser slave's balls so much!"

Genre: Femdom, Whipping, Humination, Ballbusting, Bikini
Actors: Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Bella

Video Size: 436.2 MB
Duration: 00:05:50

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/x8gibxbts5tr
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 25, 2021 11:23 am
Princess Cindi (Hey That's Dangerous / 30.10.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Sooo, Someone emailed in to us at the admin email at miamimeangirls and said that they were concerned that they saw Goddess Rodea basically try to crush a slaves throat by standing on his neck, LOL! (They literally said it was terrible that she would jeopardize his life just to make a buck) After I stopped laughing my ass off at the email, I showed it to the slave, grabbed him by the collar, and took him outside for an encore to show him how little his pathetic fucking life means to US.

Genre: Femdom, Humination, Foot Fetish, Brat Girls
Actors: Princess Cindi

Video Size: 489.6 MB
Duration: 00:05:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/n6p1vqjvi7qm
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 25, 2021 3:35 pm
Princess Natalya & Ava (Smother Box Hell With Two Brats / 28.10.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : The old fool is woken up and he finds himself in the smother box. The side head crushers are cranked tight so movement or even hearing is impossible. Natalya begins to pump him up. His face rises out of the smother box with each pump. The fool is terrified. His head is so far up he will take all their weight. Bouncing is the worst and girls love to bounce since it is so much fun. Ava and Natalya have amazing ass's and get a tight seal. Full weight seal and the fool is at their mercy. It breathes when they want it to breathe. One of our best smother box clips ever. They are both so bratty!

Genre: Femdom, Chastity, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, High Heels
Actors: Princess Natalya, Ava

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:13:51
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/fdtydprs447r
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 25, 2021 7:47 pm
Princess Natalya (Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises / 12.10.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Genre: High Heels, Tease, Chastity, Masturbation Instruction, Femdom, Edging, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Ass Fetish
Actors: Princess Natalya

Video Size: 595.9 MB
Duration: 00:11:24

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/qmswxponsacx
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 25, 2021 11:58 pm
quot; quot; / Denis, Owen/ g674

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Anal, Russian

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 322 MB
Duration: 00:13:37
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/w4ewuyucsy8o