Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 14, 2022 10:43 am
Goddess Harley (Stroke The Cage And Eat The Cum / 23.04.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Being in chastity for me will actually improve your life and your orgasms. I know you cum all the time but when was the last time you had an orgasm that made your whole body shudder?I can do that for you. You need to know what all the chastity freaks already know, the longer you go without cumming, the better the orgasm feels.I really want to draw this out so it's really humiliating for you.So maybe I'll have you cum on a plate so you can take your time and lick up every last drop. You can stick your tongue out and I'll drag your face across the floor by your hair, lol!So stick your fingers through the cage and stroke and cum!Amazon Goddess Harley

Genre: Financial Domination, JOI, Slave Training, Latex Leggings, Femdom, Chastity, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, High Heels
Actors: Goddess Harley

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 400.6 MB
Duration: 00:09:06
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/l4j3reddaob9
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 14, 2022 6:09 pm
Goddess Platinum & Princess Amber (Just Another Wanna Be Slave / 28.01.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : There is nothing I freaking hate more then pathetic want to be slaves email me and tell me that they are better then my full-time slaves and they can take more pain then my slaves. A huge red flag is when a sub emails me and says, "I can take anything you want to do to me!" ANYTHING??? That is a huge statement. It may not seem so to you but it definitely is.I had this freak reach out a while ago and tell me that he has a PRO DOMME girlfriend that uses and him all the time and he can definitely take any the Mean Girls can dish out. I immediately called his bullshit and laughed.Once it arrived here I restrained it and we started out light. It sucked!!!! It couldn't even handle a full 5 minutes of Princess Amber and I beating it with paddles then canes. SOOOOOO FUCKING PATHETIC! Don't message me telling me you can literally take anything we dish out when in reality you are a giant pussy.This slave stated he had a huge new found respect for our slaves and that his "pro dome girlfriend" really needs to step up her games. It also stated that it is terrified of Princes Amber and I and we hit really hard. LOL! This useless slave said that I hit it so hard with my leather paddle that its ears started to ring.

Genre: Blonde, Humination, Slave Training, Pain, High Heels, Femdom
Actors: Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber

Video Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:05:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/wgw435ruf7us
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 14, 2022 8:38 pm
Goddess Platinum (New Slave Old Ball Shocker / 04.08.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.This sub is not a huge fan of bull busting or cbt, but I convinced it to strap on the, oh so fun, ball shocker. This slate has never done any electric play until today and trust me...it's balls definitely got electrified...lol!I must say I was actually "shocked" at how much electricity it's tiny balls could take. I had it maxed it most of the time and was thoroughly entertained by watching this freak roll around in pain.Enjoy watching this loser suffer.

Genre: Femdom, High Heels, Ball Shocker, Humiliation
Actors: Goddess Platinum

Video Size: 853.7 MB
Duration: 00:07:34
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/1divhbfo34ra
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 15, 2022 1:34 am
Goddess Tangent FemDom Strap-on Training / Strapon Training

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : When someone gets promoted from a regular person to Goddess Tangent's slave, a few important changes take place. Firstly, and almost immediately, regardless of background and personality, the person becomes a sissy of Goddess Tangent - a slave object of abuse, commands, and FemDom necessities fulfillment. A lot of sadistic scenarios may follow after, but the one in this video deals with the sissification process that a slut of Goddess Tangent's undergoes in the process of becoming Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and brutally She fucks that reluctant worthless slave's ass!

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Training, Pegging
Actors: Mistress Tangent

Video Size: 647.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:42
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/440ajreqv5gz
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 15, 2022 4:03 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better: Part One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.

Genre: Creampie, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, LezDom, Femdom, Flogging, Bondage, Spitting, Hardcore, BDSM, Clothespins
Actors: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris

Video Size: 2.74 GB
Duration: 00:38:37

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/9379ctsb0i8m
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 15, 2022 6:31 am

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.

Genre: LezDom, Spitting, BDSM, Flogging, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Creampie, Hardcore, Femdom, Clothespins, Bondage

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/gz9d1jpwroxx
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 15, 2022 9:00 am

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Pussy Licking, Femdom, Creampie, LezDom, Spitting, Flogging, Vibrator, BDSM, Clothespins, Bondage, Hardcore

Video Size: 727.2 MB
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/2flnhkugwpch
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 15, 2022 11:30 am
Hotwife Paula Brown (Updated: 22 February 2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Female Domination, Russian Mistress, Cuckold

Video Size: 652.2 MB
Duration: 00:21:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/j6u3vh6xnk4h
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 15, 2022 1:58 pm
Introducing Aunty Bastienne Ballbusting Edging Neighbour / (Bastienne Cross)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: ballbusting, squeeze balls, footfetish, ruined orgasm, pain cumshot
Actors: Bastienne Cross

Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:50:25
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/zx2cphrmxyxi
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 15, 2022 4:26 pm
Isabelle Deltore - Captive Male Milking

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Officer Deltore had her prisoner's cell tossed but it came up clean meaning he has deserved a special reward for being so compliant. Milking day only comes around once a month and when a prisoner has not been on his best behavior he gets skipped. Good behavior is certainly rewarded so Officer Deltore makes sure her prisoner is properly milked while he stays locked in his kennel. As his special reward on milking day he is allowed to fuck her pantyhose covered legs with his rock hard cock. She knows how much he adores her shiny patent leather boots and milks his cock all over them as a lovely treat to lick right back up. 30 more days until milking day comes around so he better continue to stay extra compliant to her rules or he may not be cumming again for months.

Genre: Boot Licking, Pantyhose, Handjob, Milking, Femdom, Cum Eating
Actors: Isabelle Deltore

Video Size: 1021 MB
Duration: 00:14:05

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/fpkalpvyzaad
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 15, 2022 6:58 pm
Isabelle Deltore - Edging Interrogation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore knows her prisoner has vital information that she needs to take down a smuggling ring. His cock is locked into chastity so she can make him as sexually frustrated as humanly possible. Her sure-fire tease and denial method will break any man once they have been edged long enough without being allowed an orgasm. Using this special form of interrogation the bitch will give her the exact information she demands before he is sent back to prison.

Genre: Chastity, Vibrator, Femdom, Bondage, Pantyhose, Tease and Denial

Video Size: 831.5 MB
Duration: 00:11:29

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/xwn694l3e0rh
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 15, 2022 9:24 pm
Isabelle Deltore - Pantyhose Prisoner

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Officer Deltore has been making her rounds all day and sweating profusely in her pantyhose. She could use a little relief and has just the prison bitch-boy to give that to her. He has been beaten down to be an obedient bitch and finally knows his place as Officer Deltore's toy. She unlocks the prisoner from his cage and uses her pantyhose covered ass and pussy to smother his face making sure she gets a proper orgasm.

Genre: Smothering, Femdom, Pantyhose, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Chastity, Vibrator, Masturbation

Video Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:14:29

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/ah5o4t3eltjb
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 16, 2022 4:52 am
Isabelle Deltore - Strict Pussy Obedience

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Shock collars have an extraordinary ability to transform the most unruly to the most subservient with just the push of a button. Officer Isabelle Deltore has her bitch right where she wants him now that he is under her strict control. On his knees, locked in chastity and licking her pussy for the rest of his house arrest sentence.

Genre: Chastity, Pussy Worship, Femdom, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Electrical Play

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:17:58

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/5pdta9a9r5kj
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 16, 2022 7:21 am
Jack, Trudy / g789

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Dildo, Femdom

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 326.7 MB
Duration: 00:13:48
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/kcut2t2djhfm
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 16, 2022 9:51 am
Jade Indica / "Sissy Chastity Fuck" ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Fetish, Humiliating

Video Size: 152.5 MB
Duration: 00:06:32
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/pbgaww8z2j08