Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 09, 2022 3:17 am
Goddess Becky (Ass Worship In Bathroom / 28.01.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : When Becky snaps her fingers that means she wants more money. Becky snaps. You look at her incredible ass and know that means you must send. You have to edge to her beauty. You know how expensive edging can get for a beta. Becky calls her slave into the bathroom. She wants the slave to lick her ass. You wish that you were as lucky as her slave in the video. You would love to lick an ass as nice as Becky's. You are stuck at home watching. You have to tribute her for the honor of watching another slave Worship what you can't have. Becky makes her slave kiss where her boyfriend gets to fuck her. The slave is locked in chastity while he kisses and licks. Becky knows how to make betas horny and miserable. Slaves are very pathetic. Becky's slave will stay locked in chastity while her boyfriend gets to fuck her.

Genre: Ass Eating, Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Ass Smothering, High Heels
Actors: Goddess Becky

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 747.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:32
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/yurfdnkczes3
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 09, 2022 3:22 am
Goddess Valeria - My Step-Mom and I are the perfect team FULL

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Meet My Step-Mom Victoria, she is 47 years old. Look at her and you will understand why I am so beautiful. I once told her about My personal slaves. How I humiliate them and how they fulfill any of My whims. She was very surprised and wanted to see it. Today I decided to call one of these pathetic creatures to show My Step-Mom what these nonentity is. Does this whore know how lucky she is? Worship Me and obey My Step-Mother's orders is the highest reward for such a pitiful loser. Her hands and tongue today are used to massage My Step-Mom's feet and her face is for our spit. That day we laughed so hard.. You can't look at such a nonentity without laughing. My Step-Mother is very kind and I was surprised how she easily humiliates this ugly bitch. The slave is worthy of it.. My Step-Mom is delighted with this day.
I want you to understand, idiots.. There are stupid losers without their own opinion, who are pathetic dirt under the feet of people like us - ideal women, with beautiful bodies and the ability to own people like you. Any whim of Me and My loved Step-Mom will be fulfilled in an instant. Just because the pathetic bitch can't argue with us. She is destined to be under our feet and serve. Today she read us a novel. What do you think so it's easy and everyone can handle it. But for any hesitation or incorrect intonation a blow with a stack follows .. and there were a lot of mistakes .. hahaha.. spits flew out of My mouth and My Step-Mom.. if I missed it wasn't My fault, so you should find My spit and lick it off. When We got tired of her boring reading her ass was red as flame. My Step-Mom and I were happy.
I don't want to brag, but I think I have the toughest whore. Ahaah of course she moans like a seal and tries to break free, but still she mastered 300 pounds! It was very funny. Drooling from her filthy mouth fountained. It happens when I jump on you from the couch. My Step-Mom is just delighted. Today reminded her of her ****hood and her toy pony. It's great to see your step-mother happy. Even if it means sacrificing a stupid whore. Ahaha

Genre: spanking, trampling, humiliation, Lezdom, spitting
Actors: Goddess Valeria

Video Size: 2.77 GB
Duration: 00:42:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/vo7ao6o59bfq
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 09, 2022 8:12 am
Hatano Yui / A Guy Gets Pegged And Turned Into A Bitch In Front Of His Girlfriend (Masaki Nao, Bi)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Slut, Older Sister, Japan Femdom, Cuckold, Solowork, Submissive Men, Anal, Strapon, Male Squirting
Actors: Hatano Yui

Video Size: 2.41 GB
Duration: 02:53:43
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/ah7qj38v92dv
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 09, 2022 10:24 am
Helena Locke - The Pickup Artist Gets Fucked

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Pierce Paris is driving in his fancy white sports car when he comes across Helena Locke jogging along the side of the road. He creeps a little too close and she stops his car to ask him what the hell he's doing. He shoots his shot and comes off douchey and conceited. Helena plays along and lures him back to her place where she plans to dominate him. Helena puts on a sexy red latex outfit with high-heel boots. She tells him to get naked. One thing leads to another and before he knows it, Pierce's head is locked in a metal cage, with his wrists shacked to it. She flogs his cock, canes his ass, and tells him how pathetic he is. She turns it up by getting out a leather belt, and smacks his ass hard with it. She frees his head from the cage and puts him on his back. Helena wraps rope tightly around his cock and balls and then sends a huge sounding rod down his urethra. Helena straps on a big fat dildo and pierce spreads his legs to get fucked. She fucks his ass deep and hard and he learns his lesson.

Genre: Bondage, Anal Fisting, Pegging, Dildo, CBT, Whipping, Orgasm Denial, BDSM, Handjob, Anal, Urethra Play, Stockings, Strapon, Prostate Massage, Facesitting, Femdom, Anal Fingering, Caning
Actors: Pierce Paris, Helena Locke

Video Size: 2.19 GB
Duration: 01:01:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/8uql5hy94qcc
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 10, 2022 3:19 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better: Part One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Vibrator, Flogging, Hardcore, LezDom, Spitting, Pussy Licking, Creampie, Clothespins, Femdom
Actors: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris

Video Size: 727.2 MB
Duration: 00:38:37
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/i99gykmjdpss
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 10, 2022 3:22 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Better

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Domina Helena has given Cedar and Pierce another opportunity to impress her. She straps Cedar up with a strap on and canes Paris' ass before they both pound his hole. The caning continues on both subs to help motivate them to be better! Helena instructs Cedar to put Pierce's balls up his ass while she strokes his cock. Both women take a turn sitting on his face until they come. Pierce is allowed to let his load go. Still not living up to the mark, Domina makes them promise to "Do better, and be better!"

Genre: Anal Fisting, Handjob, Pussy Licking, Anal, Caning, Threesome, Stockings, Femdom, Pegging, Cumshots, FaceSitting, Strapon
Actors: Helena Locke, Pierce Paris, Cedar Parker

Video Size: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:39:00

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/mp25gsv6b07v
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 10, 2022 3:24 am
Herrin BlackDiamoond, Goddess Chanel - Shocking Ass Fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : After abusing this bitch with Our heels, canes, and whips we decided to have some real fun with it- using our ballshocker! We just strap the ballshocker on, crank it up to "10", and start passing the remote control around! At he same time Blackdiamond fuck the slaves ass with her 7 inch heels. OMG you should hear him SCREAM when I hit the button and BD is ramming her heel into his ass! This loser sreams so loud that we press a pillow in his face. Nobody wants to hear this.

Genre: High heels fucking, Femdom
Actors: Herrin BlackDiamoond, Goddess Chanel

Video Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:16:17
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/0gfntmxutosw
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 10, 2022 4:34 am
Herrin Silvia Portrait / (AlexD, EVS Filmwerk)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Boots, Fetish, Femdom, Fisting, Anal
Actors: Herrin Silvia and friends

Video Format: MPEG-PS
File Extension: mpg
Video Size: 705.5 MB
Duration: 00:35:19
Resolution: 480x576
MediaInfo: Extension: mpg / Resolution: 480x576 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/j2qx39kucu4g
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 10, 2022 8:55 am
India Summer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : For years India Summer and Michael Vegas have talked about how she loves pegging. India wishes more guys were open to getting fucked because of how much it turns her on. Watch her use huge plugs and nearly get elbow deep before she takes her strap for a spin.

Genre: Pegging, Toys, Femdom, Strapon, Fisting
Actors: India Summer

Video Size: 653.5 MB
Duration: 00:45:55

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/filfvo0tg9r4
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 11, 2022 3:24 am
Jane Wilde - Disgusting Pig: Jane Wilde And Draven Navarro

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Jane Wilde is at work, bartending. She pours Draven Navarro a shot as he goes on and on about his muscles. He tells her that she's cute, for a brunette, and that she makes a pretty good drink, even though she's a woman. He excuses himself to use the bathroom and when he returns, he passes out on the floor. He wakes up naked, bound in rope, trapped inside a small white cage. Now dressed in blue latex, Jane sits on top of the cage, hitting the bars with a wooden cane. He sticks his head through a small hole and Jane feeds him her toes. She frees him from the cage and torments him with her cane, hitting him all over his body. After that, she places him in a white chair and torments his nipples. She sits on his face and uses a vibrator on her pussy. In the final scene, Draven is suspended with chains and cuffs. Jane straps on a hug dildo and fucks his ass deep, making him scream and whine like a little bitch.

Genre: Facesitting, Clothespins, Pussy Licking, Anal, Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Vibrator, Ass Licking, Masturbation, Boot Licking, Dildo, Cage, Chains, Bondage, BDSM, Caning, Foot Licking
Actors: Jane Wilde, Draven Navarro

Video Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:59:19
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/wqkbmdder0q1
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 11, 2022 3:26 am
Jasmine Mendez (Bigger is Always Better! / 21.06.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : If there was ever only one mantra that an anal fuck slave at The Femdom Empire should have it would be : Bigger is Always Better!

Genre: Big Tits, Latex, Brunette, Femdom, High Heels, Strapon
Actors: Jasmine Mendez

Video Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:18:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/0y34yvhqon7u
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 11, 2022 3:29 am
Kendra James & Tina Lee Comet - A Submissive Obedience Exchange

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Newly divorced Tina gives herself and everything she owns completely over to Mistress Kendra as she wants to be completely enslaved by her. Training goes well for a few months and Tina becomes quite the obedient lesbian. That is until she overhears Mistress Kendra having a phone conversation of how she's bored with Tina and makes plans to sell her off to a man. Tina did not agree to that sort of arrangement. Having learned quite a bit about domination while serving her Mistress, she fabricates a plan to make Kendra her submissive so she doesn't get sold off.

Genre: femdom, bondage, bdsm, lezdom
Actors: Kendra James, Tina Lee Comet

Video Size: 2.42 GB
Duration: 00:41:51
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/9u4f96injej9
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 11, 2022 3:31 am
Kinky und der Gummi Looser / (Amator) (Bizarrlady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Sex Machine, Leather, Latex, Sex Toy, Facesitting, StrapOn, Femdom, Bondage, Fetish, Dungeons, International
Actors: Bizarrlady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond

Video Size: 3.4 GB
Duration: 01:19:31
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/21qs9u8635aj
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 11, 2022 7:25 am
Lacy Lennon - Foot Face Fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Mistress Lacy Lennon doesn't go easy on her subs especially when it comes to her feet being worshipped. She wants to see the tears flow out of her boy's eyes as he gags helplessly on her feet. Mistress Lacy unlocks her slave from his cage and allows him a day of servitude. He has much to learn to impress his Mistress but chocking on her feet is exactly the type of devotion she loves to see. Her slave can't help but leak in his chastity cage showing how much he desires to be her loyal doormat as her foot is shoved deep down his mouth.

Genre: Boot Worship, Femdom, Stockings, Foot Worship, Chastity, Boot Licking, Foot Licking
Actors: Lacy Lennon

Video Size: 975.2 MB
Duration: 00:13:24

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/zyuibjzfhrdx
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 12, 2022 3:25 am
Lady Estelle - Venus Rising

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Dressed in super sexy Latex Lady Estelle has a special Job for her Slave. She wants an orgasm.
This slave loses at all so he gets what he deserved a very painfully after Orgasm Treatment to his extremely
sensitive dick and then comes his ass in the game.

Genre: FaceDildo, Handjob, FaceSitting, Strapon, FemDom, CBT, Latex, Bondage, Device Fisting, Milking
Actors: Lady Estelle

Video Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:43:39

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/1x6vn3x9x85k