Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 09, 2022 11:47 am
screenshot screenshot

Laney Grey - A Fine Young Man II Pt. 2 - APOVStory-MissaX - 2022 08 31

Description: Mom Lexi Luna has hired a young tutor (Jason Pierce) for her daughter Laney Grey to help her pass her college entrance exam. He's staying at their house for a couple of weeks, but Laney tells him she has no intention of going to college -just pretend to be studying with her and everything will be fine. But Jason catches her webcamming, playing a character named "Laney Valentine", and making good money stripping and masturbating for an internet audience. Jason had no idea he would feel his cock twitch over Laney, it was hottie MILF Lexi, that he had first set his sights on. Jason listens as Laney promised her fans a raffle, with the winner getting to take her virginity. She offers Jason a 50/50 split of her tips if he'll pretend to be the winner and participate as she webcasts their having sex. Play-acting for her fans (and their monetary tribute), she strips, with Jason holding the phone to act as first-person camera capturing their scene, and she announces: "This is my first time, so I'm gonna have you lay down and I'll dance on top of you". Watch the full deflowering slowly and teasingly unfold...

Tags: Pov, Jason Pierce, Reverse Cowgirl, Riding, Blowjob, Creampie, Doggy Style, Pov Blowjob, Straight

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 38 min 51 s / Size: 1.55 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 09, 2022 10:45 am
screenshot screenshot

Alisha Adams - Quick Audition Me - PrivateSociety - 2022 12 08

Tags: Tit Sucking, Reverse Cowgirl, Blowjob, Creampie, Hardcore, Trimmed, Doggy Style, Straight

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 10 min 49 s / Size: 835 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 09, 2022 5:18 am
screenshot screenshot

Liz Jordan - Collared and Fucked - Able Godshark

Tags: Missionary, Cowgirl, Vibrator, Blowjob, Lingerie, Face Fuck, Doggy Style, Light Bdsm

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 34 min 57 s / Size: 1.54 GB / Resolution: 1920x1012p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 08, 2022 7:21 pm
screenshot screenshot

Theodora Day - He Is Mine II Pt. 2 - APOVStory-MissaX - 2022 07 31

Description: After young Coco Lovelock seduced her stepbrother Jason Pierce in Part 1, the next morning he finds her stepcousin Theodora Day in the kitchen baking chocolate chip cookies, his favorite. He tastes the cookie dough, and she impulsively puts his finger in her mouth to lick it clean. "Oh, yummy!", she exclaims. "Guess whose parents aren't home. I've been wanting to kiss you ever since before I moved in", Theodora declares. "But, Coco...", he says. "Yeah, you know I swear I saw her leaving your room this morning. Are you guys...?", she asks. "No, no, no. When she has nightmares or she has a bad day she goes to my room to help her sleep", he lies. "That's sweet. I thought I saw her naked, but I didn't have my glasses on, so I couldn't see that well", Theodora says. "Theodora, I like you but I don't know what to say. I'd like to act on it, but you're my step-cousin", he says. "Kissing cousins, so taboo, right?" she remarks with a wide grin. "I don't want to act on these things, if I shouldn't", he complains. "You're saying that you fantasize about me?", she asks. He flatters her, and Theodora removes her panties, handing them to Jason. "You want these, more than the cookies?", she says. Then, sitting down on a stool she begins rubbing her pussy, imploring him: "Please do me". She places his hand on her breast. "Can't we forget that we're cousins?", she pleads. Watch a creampie get delivered before any cookies are put in the oven.

Tags: Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Riding, Cousin, Blowjob, Creampie, Taboo, Jason Pierce, Step Incest Roleplay, Doggy Style

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 30 min 22 s / Size: 1.36 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 08, 2022 8:51 am
screenshot screenshot

Clea Gaultier - POVDreams - LittleCaprice-Dreams - 2022 12 02

Description: You've been married for ages, but last year you met Clea Gaultier at a club and ever since she's been visiting you whenever your wife is away. It's the same routine every Friday: Clea always wears your favourite lingerie and she has her own key so she can let herself in. All you have to do is be ready and waiting in the bedroom so that she can do whatever she wants with you.

Tags: Riding, French, Deepthroat, Pov, Blowjob, Lingerie, Handjob, Straight, Cum In Mouth, Cum Swallowing

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 29 min 03 s / Size: 558 MB / Resolution: 1920x960p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 07, 2022 10:14 am
screenshot screenshot

Esa Dicen - XXXX - Area X69 - WoodmanCastingX - 2022 11 15

Description: In this scene, Pierre brings Esa to a hotel room. He starts eating her out & then she returns the favor with a blowjob. He then takes her doggystyle, sideways, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl & then missionary. The scene ends with Woodman blowing his load inside Esa's mouth.

Tags: Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Deepthroat, Casting, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Hotel Room, Pierre Woodman

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 32 min 22 s / Size: 947 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 06, 2022 6:54 pm
screenshot screenshot

Madi Collins - Break Point - PureTaboo - 2022 12 06

Description: Jamie (Madi Collins), a beautiful but very naive young woman, is dropped off by her overbearing parent for her weekly tennis lesson. Jamie's terrible at the game, but her parent is persistent and pressures Jamie to do whatever it takes to be good at the game. Jamie wants to get into a good college, right? Well, if she wants that, then she needs to be as well-rounded as possible and stand out from the rest. When Jamie finally meets her new tennis coach, Dylan (Seth Gamble), she's taken aback by his good looks. She goes to a private room to strip and change into her tennis outfit, making sure she looks as pretty as can be. Dylan and Jamie begin the lesson, though it's clear that Jamie is hopeless. Dylan then decides to try a more hands-on approach with Jamie. He gets behind Jamie and helps her with her swing, his body pressed against her back and ass. Soon enough, however, Dylan's lips find their way to Jamie's neckline. Jamie wants to do whatever it takes to impress her coach, so she lets him bend her over the net and rim her from behind. It's clear that Jamie is now putty in Dylan's hands. They have intense, energetic sex together, with Dylan teaching Jamie in more ways than one. Will Dylan's hard cock bring Jamie to her breaking point, or will this pounding help her finally come out of her shell for good?

Tags: Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Petite, Cunnilingus, Redhead, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum In Mouth

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 56 min 10 s / Size: 1.7 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 06, 2022 6:17 pm
screenshot screenshot

Mistress Nicci - Boyfriend Turned Cuck

Description: You know.. we have been dating for a while and I haven't really been satisfied in the bed room. Today I invited over one of my friends, you might remember him, we have all gone out together before. He is coming to finally give me some pleasure, since you can't. It looks like your mouth is watering.. perhaps I will show you how to suck cock since now you are going to be a cuck forever. Go ahead, wrap your lips around it. Mmm.. yep.. I knew it.. you love being a cuck. Watch me get fucked and cum with a real man while you sit and jerk in the corner like a loser. I make fun of you while riding another man's cock. He cums all over my stomach and I make you lick it up, just like the cuck I have always known you are.

Tags: Hardcore, Dirty Talk, Cowgirl, Redhead, Cuckold, Blowjob, Pov, Big Tits, Ahegao, Doggy Style, Straight

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 18 min 28 s / Size: 1.33 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 06, 2022 10:34 am
screenshot screenshot

Lana Smalls, Nika Venom - Unwanted Guest - DadCrush - 2022 12 06

Description: One morning Allen finds his stepdaughter Lana's best friend Nika in bed with her, claiming that her parents had kicked her out so she was hoping she could stay with them for the holidays. Allen said the only way he'd let her stay is if she earns her place by maybe doing something for him. Next thing she knew, Nika is laying naked on top of Lana while Allen is fingering her!

Tags: Pussy Fingering, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Titty Fuck, Missionary, Creampie

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 55 min 34 s / Size: 1.92 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 06, 2022 10:10 am
screenshot screenshot

Naomi Hill - Divine And Horny Girl - 2022 08 30

Description: Naomi Hill's boyfriend wakes her up for some morning sex by initiating foreplay with her. He strips her down and starts licking her pussy, fingers her pussy, fucks her spooning, prone, and doggy style to make her reach climax. Naomi finishes him off by giving him a blowjob and getting cum in her mouth.

Tags: Naomi Hill, Spooning, Small Tits, Shaved, Blowjob, Masturbation, Hardcore, Lia Lin, Asian, Straight

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 40 min 27 s / Size: 3.46 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 06, 2022 7:10 am
screenshot screenshot

Gaby Ortega - Sweet Latina Edges You - PerfectGirlfriend - 2022 12 06

Description: Your new perfect teen girlfriend is very sweet and patient. She's happy to help you practice lasting longer during sex.

Tags: Cum In Mouth, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Pov, Shaved, Blowjob, Cumshot, Latina, Hardcore

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 22 min 16 s / Size: 880 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 05, 2022 9:38 am
screenshot screenshot

Theodora Day - Theodora The One - FreakyFembots - 2022 12 05

Description: When Will is asked to try out Team Skeet's newest Fembot model, the Theodora 6.0, which comes with the ability to experience real human emotions, he wastes no time in accepting. A few days later he finally receives the Fembot and turns her on, curious to see if they can start bonding. After talking and dating for a while, he confesses that he's fallen in love with Theodora, and luckily she loves him too! Next thing he knows, Will is testing Theodora's sex mode and fucking her tight pussy!

Tags: Missionary, Cowgirl, Fingering, Facial, Shaved, Blowjob, Masturbation, Handjob, Teen, Straight, Cum In Mouth

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 35 min 28 s / Size: 2.51 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 04, 2022 3:36 pm
screenshot screenshot

Riley Reid - New Sensations Cheerleader Roleplay

Description: Riley Reid is showing off her new cheerleader uniform to her daddy. Shaking her pom poms in daddy's face gets them both hot & bothered and they end up fucking each other's brains out until he cums all over her face.

Tags: Fetish, Cheerleader, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Hairy, Incest, Small Tits, Roleplay, Riley Reid, Straight

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 27 min 22 s / Size: 820 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 04, 2022 2:09 pm
screenshot screenshot

MuscleBarbie - 'Girthmaster' - The Thickest Cock I Ever Did See

Description: 7" around and always horny with the hottest women in Australia. This time he met with already familiar Musclebarbie, stretched her vagina with his thick cock and finished on her stomach.

Tags: Girthmaster, Hardcore, Blowjob, Blonde, Australian, Female Muscle, Onlyfans, Musclebarbie, Straight

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 22 min 21 s / Size: 986 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 04, 2022 11:20 am
screenshot screenshot

Jazlyn Ray - Psych! But I Still Stole Your Man - RealityKings - 2022 12 04

Description: When hot blonde babe Jazlyn Ray notices Lucky Fae watching her as she records a sexy video shaking her ass and taking her tits out in the living room, she's not annoyed--this born exhibitionist pulls him in to dance with her and lets him touch her boobs! At least until Lucky's gf Jackie Hoff gets home, and Jazlyn retreats to her room, with a coatrack that gives her a wicked idea. As Jackie sucks her man on the couch, Jazlyn records a naughty solo video with a jacket and glove, making it look like a guy is squeezing her tits and rubbing her pussy. When Lucky catches her playing with herself, he dons the disguise to take her by surprise--and to evade his gf while he fucks her roommate instead.

Tags: Jazlyn Ray, Hardcore, Masturbation, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Natural Tits, Straight

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 26 min 43 s / Size: 941 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot