Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 15, 2022 8:41 am
screenshot screenshot

Octavia Red, Jasmine Wilde, Lily Starfire - Skeet Private Eye - BFFS - 2022 12 14

Description: When Donnie suspects his wife is cheating, he enlists the help of Skeet Private Eye, the only detectives who can help him now. Jasmine, Lily, and Octavia get to work, and it doesn't take long to confirm Donnie's suspicions. When they show him the evidence, he is heartbroken, so the girls come together to make Donnie feel better. They whip out their tits and put them in Donnie's face, tempting him to give his wife a taste of her own medicine.

Tags: Foursome, Blowjob, Ball Sucking, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggystyle, Face Sitting, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits

screenshot

Duration: 45 min 08 s / Size: 1.02 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Dec 14, 2022 4:49 pm
screenshot screenshot

Gabbie Carter - Making My Hot Step-Sister into a Money Making THOT

Description: My step-sister Gabbie is always borrowing money and never paying it back. She definitely isn't getting a job anytime soon. She just takes selfies and lays out by the pool. Seriously though, if she could get paid for taking pictures of herself she would bank...so...then I realize, hot THoTs like her ARE making bank with pictures and videos of themselves, and even more when they have so guy to help them. I think it is time to get the money she owes me, and then some. Gabbie is really pretty cool, and I know she's a slut, so, even though she isn't down at first, it doesn't take a lot to get her into it. Actually I get her more into it than I thought I could, This is going to be GREAT!

Tags: Pov Family, Pov Cowgirl, Pov Blowjob, Taboo Roleplay, Pov Missionary, Pov Doggy Style, Stepbrother Stepsister

screenshot

Duration: 34 min 38 s / Size: 2.43 GB / Resolution: 1920x930p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 14, 2022 9:32 am
screenshot screenshot

Chloe Cooper - The Hookup - PerfectGirlfriend - 2022 12 13

Description: A sweet and shy and very busty redhead shows up at your place to hookup with your roommate.

Tags: Redhead, Titfuck, Cowgirl, Missionary, Pov, Straight, Hardcore, Cumshot, Blowjob, Big Ass

screenshot

Duration: 21 min 32 s / Size: 839 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 13, 2022 5:41 pm
screenshot screenshot

Coco Lovelock - He Is Mine II Pt. 1 - APOVStory-MissaX - 2022 07 16

Description: Coco (Lovelock) and her cousin (Theodora Day) argue about an upcoming birthday party for a guy she's got a crush on, when Coco's stepbrother (Jason Pierce) enters the kitchen, just as Coco storms off in a huff. Theodora fills him in on the argument and flirts a bit, but then runs off, after agreeing that Jason can help her with her trigonometry homework tomorrow. Coco returns after the birthday party and plops down on Jason's bed, telling him what happened. With mascara running down her cheeks, she relates how birthday boy Dirk was with her all through the party, getting drunk. After she kissed him, he got fresh and tried to force her to give him a blow job. She screamed and he ended up throwing her out of his house. Jason sympathizes with her plight, and lets her sleep with him, innocently, that night, with Coco promising to leave before anyone wakes up. He surreptitiously watches the petite teen undress and put on one of his tee-shirts to sleep in, and she lies on the bed with her back to him. He advises her to find her own friends, and stop hanging out with the wrong guys. "I know, I actually found a guy who's really sweet, but it's pointless. He'll never like me", she tells him. "You'll never know unless you try", Jason responds. Coco impulsively kisses Jason, and he backs away from her in surprise. "If I'm not pretty or something. I knew you thought I wasn't pretty!", she exclaims. "No, you're beautiful. We can't", Jason responds. "Do you have a thing for Theodora, or something?", she wonders. "No, ol course not", he says. "Then what is it? We don't have to tell people that I'm your stepsister. We'll just say we're really close", she insists. He lets her stay, but they get under the covers back to back -no sex. Later, Coco reaches over and starts fondling Jason's groin, pleading: "I want my first to be with somebody who loves me". "I should not be your first -I can't be", Jason replies. "I think you want to be", she starts giggling and pulls off his pants. "I've never put a penis in my mouth before", she murmurs. Watch the taboo scene unfold, and then see Theodora in action in Part 2.

Tags: Jason Pierce, Taboo, Missionary, Cowgirl, Riding, Pov, Blonde, Blowjob, Brother Sister, Step Incest Roleplay

screenshot

Duration: 33 min 09 s / Size: 1.3 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 13, 2022 5:29 pm
screenshot screenshot

Madi Collins - Been a Long Time - APOVStory-MissaX - 2022 05 31

Description: Stepsister (Madi Collins) is sitting at the kitchen counter writing on her note pad when her stepbrother (Milan) sneaks up behind her. "What are you doing?", she asks. "What are you doing?", he counters. "Nothing. Don't be a brat or I'll tell your mom", she threatens. "Go ahead. Look, I'm sorry", he says. "You just don't know how hard this has been on me", she contends. "I didn't mean to make you upset", he says. "This isn't how I imagined my life", she notes. "You can talk to me", he says. "You sure? Well, it's embarrassing but I feel like living here with you and your mom -I don't belong", she confides. "That's not true", he asserts. "You treat me like garbage -you guys are always so mean to me", she continues. "That's just our way -to show you how we care", he maintains. "I don't like it", she replies. "I'm sorry. I really didn't know", he says. "It's okay. You can leave me alone now", she says, getting up to leave the room with her note pad. He also gets up, and she asks: "Why are you following me?". "I'm serious. I don't want you to be mad. I care about you", he says. "You do?", she asks. "Look, I'm emotionally stunted as a ****, and I never got over pulling girls here to show them I liked them", he says. "I guess that's true", she says. "Is there anything else that's bugging you", he asks. "There is my boyfriend. I think he's going to break up with me", she says. "I don't really know what to say", he admits. "It's true though. I mean he doesn't even want to see me anymore", she says, walking away. He follows her to her bedroom. "I'm still pretty, right?", she asks. "You're beautiful", he agrees. "He's probably already found a hotter girlfriend", she shrugs. "If he did...", stepbrother begins. "So you think he did", she interrupts. "No, no, I didn't say that", he protests. "Sorry, it's just when nobody wants to look at you or touch you except as a joke, it really takes a toll on you", she describes. He approaches her, and she hugs him. "You smell good", she says. "Beautiful eyes, too", she adds. "You too", he says. "You know, you're not the worst stepbrother", she says. "You're not such a bad sister", he replies. "I am though", she confides. "Why do you say that?", he asks. She shakes her head, saying: "If you only knew what I was feeling". "Tell me", he asks. She kisses him impulsively. "I just want to be touched. It's been awhile", she says. Stepsister removes her blouse, revealing her breasts. "It's okay", she says, smiling. "Do you want to just talk?", he asks. She shakes her head No. She gets on the bed and removes her torn jeans. Stepbrother lies on the bed and she says: "Oh wow". She sits on top of him, still clothed, and he starts caressing her breasts. She rubs her panties against his dick, still inside his shorts. "Is this okay?", she asks. "Yeah", he says. "Sure I'm not being too desperate?", she asks, as she starts to pull down his shorts. "You're perfect", he replies, as his big cock pops out of his shorts. "Oh my God!", she reacts. "I'm surprised -I didn't think you'd be so big", she enthuses, grabbing his dick with both hands. Watch the taboo scene unfold...

Tags: Step Incest Roleplay, Stepbrother Stepsister, Redhead, Facial, Taboo, Missionary, Cowgirl, Riding, Pov, Blowjob, Creampie

screenshot

Duration: 35 min 55 s / Size: 1.53 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 13, 2022 12:23 pm
screenshot screenshot

Autumn Falls - Reverse Cowgirl Compilation

Tags: Straight, Compilation, Reverse Cowgirl, Big Tits, Bouncing Tits, Big Cock, Pussy Rubbing, Autumn Falls

screenshot

Duration: 13 min 52 s / Size: 832 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 12, 2022 1:38 pm
screenshot screenshot

Laney Grey - Daddy 5 - MissaX - 2022 05 21

Description: Clare (Laney Grey) voices over as narration her thoughts while Michael (Nick Jacobs) is driving: ("That's my soon to be stepdad, Michael. My God, isn't he the most handsome man you have ever seen? My girlfriends think I'm crazy to have a thing for older guys, but he's super cool. We have a ton in common -even like the same music"), as she taps her leg to the rock playing on the car radio. The car arrives at the motel, and he declares: "Well, that was one hell of a ride, kid". ("I hate it when he calls me kid. I'm almost 19 years old, for Christ's sake. Oh no, please don't get annoyed"), she voices over. "Hey, you're not too tired, are you? Come, let's check out the room your boss bought", she suggests. "Okay, we can do that", he responds. She kisses him, and they get out. "Oh, let me help you with that", he offers, as Clare leans over to fetch her suitcase from the trunk, her rump sticking up in the air invitingly. "Thanks", she says. "Oh, it's heavy", he remarks, pulling it out of the trunk. "Thanks, daddy", she says. They arrive at their room, and she says: "Oh, a king size bed", bouncing up and down on it. "I emailed my boss for two beds, not a king size bed", Michael complains. "I'll call, sweetheart, and get this sorted out -no worries", he promises. The front desk indicates they don't have any other rooms available, and no cot for them to use. "I can just sleep on the floor", Clare offers.

Tags: Missionary, Cowgirl, Riding, Cunnilingus, Incest, Blonde, Blowjob, Doggy Style, Stepfather Stepdaughter, Taboo Roleplay, Nick Jacobs

screenshot

Duration: 36 min 09 s / Size: 1.39 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 12, 2022 1:00 pm
screenshot screenshot

Kylie Rocket - Who's Your Daddy 2 Pt. 5 - MissaX - 2022 10 30

Description: Following various sexual dalliances, the saga concludes when stepdaddy Joseph (Ryan Driller) visits his daughter Ashley's bedroom one day when she won't get up. Ashley (Kylie Rocket) is still angry and depressed, after she saw him making love to her best friend Sara (Aubree Valentine). "I just want to be left alone", she tells him. Later, Joseph phones Sara and asks her: "You don't think that she saw us, do you?". "Who cares?", is Sara's callous reply. "She hasn't gotten out of bed all week", Joseph explains. Sara wants to come over but Joseph declares: "Sara, I think we made a mistake", but she's hung up the phone on him already. She shows up all smiles and as he tries to discourage her Ashley appears, out of bed at last. "Sara was just leaving", Joseph declares. "That's okay, she can stay", Ashley says. "I have a date. I'm done here, you see, you're dad's a fucking loser", Sara says vindictively, adding: "You already know that, right?", before exiting stage right from the kitchen. Stepdad tries to apologize, but Ashley rebuffs him: "I know you never loved me, and Sara always gets what she wants. Look, you're all I had. Mom never took care of me, my dad was never around, and then mom went and married you and well, I guess I'm just good for leaving". Joseph embraces her and they kiss, with Ashley leading him up to her bedroom. They talk about whether Ashley will ever reconcile with her best friend, and kiss again. She climbs on top of him to continue kissing more passionately. Watch the taboo romance unfold...

Tags: Missionary, Cowgirl, Riding, Cunnilingus, Incest, Blowjob, Taboo, Older Younger, Doggy Style, Stepfather Stepdaughter

screenshot

Duration: 40 min 07 s / Size: 1.73 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 12, 2022 12:36 pm
screenshot screenshot

Madi Collins - Naughty Devil

Description: Madi wears red lingerie and devil horns on her prettty red hair. Scene begins with some kissing and cuddling and Able eats Madi out. She gives him a blowjob and some handjobs in between. They switch to some cowgirl and some fast missionary. After that comes doggystyle with some POV shots from above. It all ends in a creampie & a discussion on how to celebrate it.

Tags: Able Godshark, Teen, Creampie, Blowjob, Redhead, Cowgirl, Petite, Missionary, 1on1, Halloween, Doggy Style

screenshot

Duration: 19 min 51 s / Size: 2.19 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 11, 2022 8:00 pm
screenshot screenshot

Liz Jordan - Man of the House Pt. 1 - APOVStory-MissaX - 2022 09 30

Description: Stepmom (Helena Locke) and son (Juan Loco) are sleeping next to each other in bed when the alarm clock sounds. Juan asks if she's heard from dad. Mom says: "Thank you for sharing your bed with me. I'd have slept on the sofa but I like it here much better. He thinks I'm at your Aunt Sarah's". His stepsister Liz (Jordan) knocks and barges into the bedroom, demanding the car keys Juan borrowed from her. She's surprised to see mom in his bed, but afraid of being late for work she continues to harangue Juan, pulling the bed covers from him, revealing his dick -he sleeps in the nude. The women both laugh at the sight, with Liz ridiculing the boy: "I swear to God little bro, every girl I know is gonna know about your hard little cockie in bed with mommy". Mom sympathizes with him: "An erection in the morning is perfectly natural, it's called morning wood". Mom has to rush off to work too, she needs to set up a summer fundraising event. Later, Liz returns, angry at her stepbrother for getting her fired -she's been late for work too often, as he keeps taking her car keys. She asks why he was in bed with her mom? "Stop. It looks bad, but it's not as it seems", he claims. "Wait until I tell dad", she mocks him. But she comes clean, confessing "You broke my heart, when I saw you in bed with her. I thought that maybe you were into me". He's genuinely surprised, saying "I always thought you hated me, always calling me names". "Are you attracted to me?", she asks. "I want to make you hard. As hard, or harder, than you were this morning", she announces, fondling his crotch. He protests, but she removes her top and starts kissing him. Watch the taboo romance unfold...

Tags: Taboo, Missionary, Cowgirl, Riding, Blowjob, Creampie, Incest Roleplay, Brother Sister, Liz Jordan, Juan Loco

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 37 min 33 s / Size: 1.64 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 10, 2022 11:19 pm
screenshot screenshot

Kate Dalia - The Studious Sitter - MyBabysittersClub - 2022 12 10

Description: Babysitter Kate gets the **** down for the night before heading down to the couch to study. Later, Donnie gets back home and finds Kate passed out on the couch among her books, turns out she's been studying like crazy lately stressing herself out. Donnie offers her a massage to help her relax, but when his hands start traveling a bit further down Kate just gives in and lets Donnie help her thoroughly relax with a good orgasm!

Tags: Missionary, Cowgirl, Facial, Shaved, Blonde, Blowjob, Doggy Style, Sideways, Miniskirt, Pussy Fingering

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 33 min 13 s / Size: 1.6 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 10, 2022 11:42 am
screenshot screenshot

Kyler Quinn - Slow Dance Pt. 1 - APOVStory-MissaX - 2022 08 16

Description: Reagan Foxx is teaching her daughter Kyler (Quinn) how to dance for the upcoming school prom, with her stepson (Nick Strokes) watching attentively. It's the first big event in a couple of years, due to the lockdown restrictions. The ladies practice barefoot, and mom decides to have her stepson help out by taking a turn with Kyler, the youngsters' practice continuing privately in her bedroom. Alone with stepbro, she confides in him that she's really scared of what her prom date expects after the dance. "Like sex?", Nick asks her. "Uh hum", she nods Yes. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to", Nick tells her sympathetically. "I'm almost 19 and I'm about to go to college, and I haven't done it ", she confides. Suggesting they go back to practicing a slow dance, she has stepbro close the door, and when he turns back to her there's Kyler topless, looking vulnerable but with that entrancing smile that encourages more than brotherly love. "I thought you could show me everything", Kyler suggests. He protests that it would be weird. But she's insistent: "Come on big brother. Show me". As he fondles her gently, she looks away shyly, but gradually opens up to Nick, her big eyes riveting. "We do have to be quiet though. My mom is in the other room, remember?". Watch the taboo scene unfold...

Tags: Nick Strokes, Taboo, Riding, Pov, Blonde, Blowjob, Brother Sister, Step Incest Roleplay, Doggy Style, Straight

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 32 min 40 s / Size: 1.27 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 10, 2022 11:29 am
screenshot screenshot

Aubree Valentine - Just Me and Daddy Now - APOVStory-MissaX - 2022 07 23

Description: Clarke Kent can't get in touch with his wife -she's not answering his calls, so he asks his cute stepdaughter Aubree (Valentine) to call her. She reports that mom's taking a flight home but doesn't know when she'll be arriving. Coquettishly she says: "If you guys get divorced, could I live with you instead of my mom or my biological daddy?". She keeps flirting with him, suggesting she try on her new bikini for him, but stepdaddy is straitlaced and standoffish. Later, she sneaks into his bedroom while daddy's sleeping and manages to slip a pair of handcuffs on his wrists without waking him up. He wakes up, and she fibs, telling him mommy handcuffed him and has left. Searching around for the key, Aubree is sitting on daddy's lap and he begins to get aroused. "Honey, you can't wiggle around in daddy's lap anymore, you're a woman now", Clarke protests. "I'm big enough to make you big. I can feel your cock getting harder and harder daddy", she murmurs in a very sultry voice. He insists he can't betray his wife, but the little homewrecker starts bad mouthing her. "I don't even know why she married you, when she's going to do exactly the same she did to my dad", she says. As she grinds against him and talks dirtier and dirtier, Aubree soon gets stepdaddy to submit to her wishes. "Okay, but we can't go all the way", he says. She slips off his pants, and then turns around to slowly remove her own shorts, revealing a luscious big butt to his gaze. Mounting atop him she engages in a rhythmic dry hump, both of them still with their underwear on. He tries to resist her, but she unfastens his handcuffs and moves on to a blow job, with stepdaddy completely under her control. Watch the erotic scene unfold...

Tags: Taboo, Reverse Cowgirl, Riding, Blowjob, Creampie, Step Incest Roleplay, Older Younger, Doggy Style, Pov

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 47 min 25 s / Size: 1.55 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 10, 2022 8:45 am
screenshot screenshot

Geishakyd - Blue Ball Blues - 2022 12 10

Description: Jordi El Nino Polla gets a serious case of blue balls after his girlfriend, Maria Wars, gets him all worked up, then tells him she's too tired to fuck. As he's taking care of business, her roommate Geishakyd walks in on him with his dick in his hand. Turns out, Geishakyd's always had a crush on him, and she offers to help him out. The horny roommate sucks his cock, but she can't be quiet when Jordi puts that huge dick in her tight pussy!

Tags: Geisha Kyd, Hardcore, Pov, Pov Blowjob, Doggy Style, Pov Doggy Style, Straight, Male Completion

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 34 min 09 s / Size: 1.22 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 09, 2022 4:33 pm
screenshot screenshot

Isabelle Deltore - Seduced By Mrs Deltore - 2022 12 09

Description: Tatted-up beauty Isabelle Deltore intends on teaching her student, Nikki Nuttz, a lesson after noticing him sneaking glances at her during class. The hot, bespectacled babe invites Nikki to cum to her office later that night, where she teases him by spreading her beautiful, black stockinged legs, and playing with her clit. After pleasuring herself, Isabelle kneels in front of Nikki and gobbles up his long, thick cock in a sloppy blowjob before taking the dark-haired stud's virginity by riding him cowgirl-style! Afterwards, Nikki eats out his teacher's tight pussy and lubes it up to make it extra wet, then he penetrates the busty blonde in missionary position. Isabelle bounces some more on Nikki's well-hung dick and takes a doggystyle pounding, then she gets on her knees and sucks every last drop of cum out of him!

Tags: Facial, Shaved, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation, Anal, Straight, Oral, Deepthroat, Cowgirl, Doggy Style

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 26 min 36 s / Size: 1.04 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot