Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 30, 2021 1:17 pm
screenshot

Mistress Enola - Ballbusting Spin Wheel - Ball Kicking and Knee Busting

Duration: 12 min 48 s / Size: 938 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I was taking a bath and this little bitch slaveboy just went to the beach without me, I stayed home alone while he was tanning... Thats not good! So while he was enjoying sunbathing on the sand I prepared a beautiful game as punishment for his behavior! My ball-busting spin wheel is awesome! Now it will be luck that will judge him ... I will destroy his balls .. There is also an option where I will use my adidas Smith to make the pain stronger: P! so he came back home and I told him about the punishment, automatically his face changed! I told him to get into position and the roulette did its job! He was so unlucky that he got more than 20 hits in each spin hahaha, I could see how he was getting weaker, but if he falls to the ground we start again from 0, the more time I spent hitting his balls the weaker he was and writhed in pain ( I love seeing that on his face) !! I continued with the game until finally!!! the option of Kicking from behind appeared!! which he could not hold and fell exhausted to the floor and began to kiss my feet, asking for mercy!

Tags: Foot Domination, Female Domination, Ballbusting, Kicking, Cbt

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Nov 30, 2021 1:34 pm
screenshot

Submissed - Pegged By A Cruel Goddess 2

Duration: 87 min 23 s / Size: 1.66 GB / Resolution: 960x540 / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Description: Four sexy European mistresses show how dominant they can be, as four men get pegged in Pegged By A Cruel Goddess 2. These dominant women just love to peg their submissive male slaves, so enjoy helpless men getting ass fucked by beautiful strap-on wearing mistresses!

Tags: Lilit Sweet, Strapon, Masturbation, Pegging, Breast Worship, Ass Fucking, Multi Domme, Dildo Sucking, Ashley Ocean, Julia Parker, Mila Fox, Femdom

Added: Nov 30, 2021 3:48 pm
screenshot

Amber and Nika - Mutt Stuck in Table Foot Beat Down

Duration: 19 min 01 s / Size: 2.04 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: 3 people sitting at the table but only 2 are eating. LOL! Amber and Nika sit down to eat a little snack and talk about hot girl stuff. Fluffy is stuck in the middle. We had this table specially made so when we are feeling nice our slave can watch us eat. Since the girls are eating a light snack they decide to beat down their mutt. Nothing else to do. Its so sweet though that Amber spits in his mouth so he won't starve. They wrestle his dumb little head and kick it and hit it repetitively. Oh, and he has to smell their princess feet. What is he gonna do? Hes stuck in a table! AND chastity. There is nothing he can do!!!!

Tags: Facesitting, Humiliation, Chastity, Spitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Brat Princess, Femdom

Added: Nov 30, 2021 4:13 pm
screenshot

Cali Carter - Newly Acquired Cuckold Worships Feet And Ass In Chastity

Duration: 11 min 43 s / Size: 531 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Cuckoldress Cameron is away on her honeymoon. Shes left Princess Cali in charge of her cuckold. Cali now holds the cuckolds key. Princess Cali knows that Cameron has promised the cuckold release today, but Cali doesnt want to let the cuckold out. Its her cuckold now. Cali teases the cuckold with her beautiful butt. It needs to understand that its hers now. It will take care of and serve her. Cali tells the cuck to stare at her ass. The cuck stares. Cali thinks its funny the cuck is twice her age. She makes it kiss her feet. The cuck kisses Calis feet while she laughs. Cali tells the cuck to worship and massage her ass. She inspects the cucks chastity. The cuck is enjoying itself too much. Its little manhood is swelling in the cage. Cali makes the cuck apologize and kiss her feet. She allows the cuck to return to worshiping her ass. After a few minutes she, again, inspects the cucks chastity. The old pervert is getting hard again. Cali explains that trying to get hard while in chastity is not acceptable. The cuck will need to be locked into a smaller chastity. Cali is sure some toilet training and a tighter chastity will fix the problem.

Tags: Cali Carter, Female Domination, Cuckolding, Foot Kissing, Foot Worship, Ass Worship, Chastity, Financial Domination, Implied Toilet Slavery, Princess Dominates Cuck Twice Her Age

Added: Nov 30, 2021 4:47 pm
screenshot

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Medical Inspection

Duration: 13 min 09 s / Size: 1.17 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: A new intake of slaves have been brought to the farm. Before being sent to their cells they must all undertake a medical examination. I am the Chief Medical Examiner at the facility and make sure the procedure is as invasive and intrusive as possible. I meticulously look over each individual, their personal hygiene, private areas are all Mine to poke, prod and squeeze. Its important I find what tolerance their pain threshold sits at and how best I can use it against them during their stay here. It doesn't take long before these two weak willed individuals start showing Me their weaknesses and their screams echo My office merely from squeezing together My two fingers............... will they even manage the full examination?

Tags: Medical Fetish, Nipple Torture, Chastity, Femdom

Added: Nov 30, 2021 6:45 pm
screenshot

Princess Chloe - I Want Total Submission

Duration: 15 min 31 s / Size: 486 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Chloe, like any good keyholder, is interested in total submission. She wants danni to experience a full FLR. Danni must trust that Chloe knows what's best for them. Chloe carefully weighs every decision to make sure what is best for making Chloe happier. Danni is best just letting go and putting Chloe in charge of everything. This is when Danni will begin to experience some orgasms again. He must submit completely! If Chloe senses any resistance, he will get more chastity.

Tags: Submissive Slave Training, Barefoot, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Brat Princess, Slave Training, Princess Chloe, Femdom

Added: Dec 01, 2021 1:17 am
screenshot

Princess Chloe - Office Foot Slave Denied Release Blackmailed with Lawsuit

Duration: 11 min 57 s / Size: 878 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Danni has made a formal request to be released from chastity. He submitted it to his boss, Chloe. Chloe informs Danni that his request has been denied. Danni gets flustered and emotional. He wants out of chastity so badly! Chloe reminds Danni that she is the boss. Then she makes him get under her desk and kiss her feet and shoes. Danni licks Chloe's shoes, but he is not happy. Chloe made a promise to him that he would be released from chastity after five months. Now, Chloe has broken her promise. Chloe does not care about Danni's feelings and so what if she changed her mind! If Danni does not follow all of Chloe's orders, then she will sue him for sexual harassment. Danni protests again. He is well behaved and would never sexually harass a woman! Chloe reminds him that that truth is irrelevant. Of course, everyone will side with her in a sexual harassment suit because she is a girl and he is a boy. Danni has no choice but to lick Chloe's shoes, worship her feet, and comply with all her wishes. "I am the boss of you!" Chloe reminds Danni.

Tags: Submissive Slave Training, Barefoot, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Brat Princess, Slave Training, Princess Chloe, Femdom

Added: Dec 01, 2021 2:08 am
screenshot

Charlotte Sartre Pegs Lance and Tenderizes His Meat

Duration: 18 min 36 s / Size: 1.07 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Lance Heart, Anal, Handjob, Femdom, Strap On, Pegging, Charlotte Sartre, Bdsm

Added: Dec 01, 2021 3:15 am
screenshot

Erin Everheart - A Happy Marriage

Duration: 17 min 58 s / Size: 1.03 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Erin Everheart, Pegging, Strap On, Handjob, Anal, Bdsm

Added: Dec 01, 2021 8:15 am
screenshot

Ibicella - Handjob and 2 Ruined Orgasms

Duration: 22 min 41 s / Size: 684 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: 20 minutes of frustration for my little slut under duress! My submissive is deprived of his sight and locked in a sensory deprivation mask, while I have fun turning him on and bringing him to the brink of orgasm several times. I'm going to make him moan and beg, only to make him cum to a ruined orgasm. But surprise: I do not intend to stop there ... ;-)

Tags: Ruined Orgasms, Female Domination, Submissive / Slave Training, Boot Fetish, French

Added: Dec 01, 2021 9:24 am
screenshot

Princess Riley - Simp Virgin Used by Hot Girl

Duration: 14 min 14 s / Size: 1.53 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Rileys stupid simp is so DUMB! His one job was to do all of her homework and assignments. He is majorly slacking. Stupid idiot. He should devote every hour to making sure she passes and is first in her class. Her day has been so long. She was shopping all day. Thinking this virgin nerd was in the basement doing her homework. So her feet hurt from walking around the mall. He needs to relax her. Since he can't do her homework he must lick her feet and make them feel better. Disgusting stupid simp. If he is too fucking stupid to do her work then maybe he can just open his drooly mouth and get gagged by her foot. He will probably jizz in his gross nerd pants because he is a virgin and never gets to touch girls!

Tags: Brat Princess, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Dec 02, 2021 10:28 am
screenshot

Princess Amber & Goddess Draya - Present Balls

Duration: 13 min 29 s / Size: 1.17 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Princess Amber is showing Goddess Draya how she taught this old slave a new trick! She has it tied up, hanging from the ceiling, and her throne set up in front of it. All she has to do is snap her fingers and say "PRESENT BALLS!"- and the stupid slave immediately spins around, gets up on its tiptoes and spreads its legs as wiiiiiide as it can in front of Princess Amber! It makes sure it is putting its balls at the PERFECT position for Amber to flick her foot out and KICK directly into its testicles without even leaving the comfort & convenience of Her throne! It is like SO perfect! There is nothing better for a Mean Girl than to cause MAXIMUM PAIN to a stupid, insignificant male loser with MINIMUM EFFORT! Draya HAS to try it...and soon they are taking turns kicking this worthless slave right in the balls from the most convenient position possible on the American Mean Girls Throne! And it HAS to obey EVERY time whenever they snap their fingers and say "PRESENT BALLS!!!" - No matter how many times they snap their fingers and say "PRESENT...BALLS!" Over and over again...no matter how much pain it is in already...

Tags: Ballbusting. Ball Kicking, Cbt, Foot Domination, Submissive / Slave Training, Female Domination

Added: Dec 02, 2021 10:44 am
screenshot

Sin Sisters - Lady Dark Fairytale - Sexy Redhead Introduces The Slave To Caning

Duration: 6 min 22 s / Size: 917 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Lady Dark Fairytale has a slave for punishment. She is ready to beat his ass with a few different canes. It might be extremely uncomfortable, and painful for the slave. But that's what Lady Dark Fairytale likes. It's nice to see the marks of Her cane in his sore bottom. This is a beautiful heavy caning punishment carried out by Lady Dark Fairytale.

Tags: Caning Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy, Boot Domination, Caning Fantasy, Domination, Humiliation, Slave Tasks, Slave Training, Spit Fetish, Spitting, Whipping Fantasy

Added: Dec 02, 2021 11:59 am
screenshot

Lady Renata - Solely Pain

Duration: 12 min 13 s / Size: 999 MB / Resolution: 4096x2160p / Quality: 4K / Format: mp4

Description: Well, this slave can show endurance to cock punishment, so Mistress Renata must try another formula to break him down. He must suffer more to learn his place and trained well as an obedient boy. So Mistress Renata decides to apply a traditional torment: sole caning. She believes that She can get the desired result by giving him pain from his feet. So let's witness if helpless boy can keep his silence under strikes of the bastinado.

Tags: Lady Renata, Caning, Bondage, Bastinado, Foot Torture, Renata, Cruel Furies, Femdom

Added: Dec 02, 2021 3:47 pm
screenshot

Count With Goddess Vivienne l'Amour

Duration: 6 min 13 s / Size: 630 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: What's a better way to start your morning than to dedicate the whole day to The Empress? Listen up, I will be giving you very clear instructions on what I am expecting for your new morning "routine" and a very important phrase for you to tell yourself all morning, and all day long... there will be consequences for any failure.

Tags: Miss Vivienne Lamour, Merciless Dominas, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Boots, Femdom