Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 24, 2021 6:05 pm
screenshot

Petite Princess FemDom - LifeStyle Femdom Part 7

Duration: 11 min 57 s / Size: 1.29 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Kira in tight sports leggings interrupted her submissive guy from cooking in the kitchen to feed him with her ass. The dominant girl brazenly put her interest on top of what the slave wants, so after a moment he kneels in front of his Mistress and kisses her ass in tight yoga pants. Kira presses the face of the slave between her buttocks and sits on his mouth. Then the Young Princess sits on the table and spreads her legs and orders the slave to kiss her pussy. The selfish girl squeezes the slave's head with a scissor grip and carelessly eats what the slave was preparing while he barely breathes because his face is pressed into the pussy of his Mistress. Further, after Kira once again spits in the face of the slave, she lowers her leggings and orders the slave to bow to her ass in panties and lick her bare buttocks.

Tags: Petite Princess Femdom, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Femdom, Mistress Kira

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Nov 25, 2021 4:45 pm
screenshot

Amber Green - Loser Load

Duration: 9 min 22 s / Size: 554 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: When Danny offers to pay two girls to watch him wank they think he is a total loser but agree because of the money. They laugh and humiliate him as he strips off, telling him his penis is small and taking photos and videos as he undresses. They tease him about what a jerk off junkie he is and strip down...

Tags: Lingerie, Femdom, Humiliation, Redhead, British, Small Penis Humiliation, Clothed Female Naked Male, Amber Green, Fetish, Chloe Sas

Added: Nov 26, 2021 9:34 am
screenshot

Amber And Lexi - We Wanted Out Of Gym Class Idiot

Duration: 16 min 39 s / Size: 1.78 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Ezra! Ezra. the fucking idiot. Brat Princess girls work our fucking asses off in college. Getting good grades to get good degrees because most of our betas are too fucking dumb to even breathe. But we put them to the test and do the work for us because we are far too busy doing hot girl stuff. Even though we have our hot alpha boyfriends who make 6 figures we still know we are smarter and its funny to have nerd slaves. Everyone knows we are smarter and better. But we shouldn't have to do the work. Someone else needs to do the work. Why the fuck do any BRAT PRINCESSES need to go to dirty ass gym class with degenerates and get all sweaty. We know how to work out. We are actually coordinated. Gym class is for incapable losers. Dorks and nerds. Ezra is enticed by us. Cause we are hot and make him so weak. He wants to please us even though it could lose his job. It doesn't matter if he gets fired. All that matters is if we get out of gym class and don't have to go to detention. ALL HE HAS TO DO IS LISTEN TO BRAT PRINCESS GIRLS! After Amber and Lexi Slap him and trample him he should finally get the point. If not, they have his wallet now! LOL

Tags: Face Slapping, Brat Princess, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Trampling, Femdom, Lexi Chase

Added: Nov 26, 2021 10:00 am
screenshot

Mistress Taylor Knight - 85 Minute Ball Busting Compilation

Duration: 85 min 15 s / Size: 1.3 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Ballbusting, Ballbusting Pov, Cbt, Cfnm, Femdom, Ball Stomping

Added: Nov 26, 2021 10:08 am
screenshot

Miss Jasmine & Kandy - Double Ass Smother Gets Dicks Dick Hard

Duration: 10 min 34 s / Size: 363 MB / Resolution: 1274x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Miss Jasmine is sitting on slave dick's face and tells Mistress Kandy she is giving him a test today to see if he can really handle going without air. Kandy moves from the bed and sits on the slaves legs. Jasmine suggests that Kandy sit on her lap so the slave gets all of their full weight on his face. After a short smother they decide it might be better to facesit him on the bed. As he gets on the bed Jasmine wastes no time hopping right back onto his head. Her ass looks divine in see through black lace panties. Kandy is wearing leather gloves and takes Dick's dick into her hand. She strokes it and rubs his balls and he starts to swell. Now the Ladies change places and Kandy presses her plumb ass into his face while Jasmine strokes his cock with her leather gloves. Kandy sits until he starts to kick for air and at the same time the Ladies notice his dick is really getting hard. It seems the more he fights to breath the more excited he becomes. This slave needs some work as he can not last even a minute without air but the Ladies plan to push him until he doesn't put up any fight at all. When Kandy moves off his face, Jasmine moves over and smothers him with her tits.

Tags: Face Sitting, Facesitting, Miss Jasmine, Mistress Kandy, Smothering

Added: Nov 26, 2021 4:30 pm
screenshot

Karly Salinas - Overpowered Tied Up And Spit On

Duration: 13 min 14 s / Size: 2.27 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160 / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Description: This old fool thought he would get a wrestle session with Karly Salinas, beat her and then not pay her. He was so confident he could beat a girl he did not even bring any money. He could not believe how powerful she was! She kicked his ass and then tied him up and lets him know he is going to pay. She slaps and spits in the fool's face. Spitting fans will love this clip. Karly looks amazing in her outfit.

Tags: Female Domination, Face Slapping, Leotard Fetish, Face Sitting, Shiny Clothing

Added: Nov 27, 2021 12:33 pm
screenshot

Leyla - Cuckold Watches and Licks Wife's Pussy

Duration: 23 min 25 s / Size: 621 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Added: Nov 28, 2021 11:37 am
screenshot

Men are Slaves - Perfect Princess Feet

Duration: 4 min 12 s / Size: 321 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Men Are Slaves, English, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Nov 28, 2021 11:53 am
screenshot

Carolina Abril - Femdom

Duration: 13 min 15 s / Size: 1.32 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Carolina Abril, English, Foot Worship, Whipping, Femdom

Added: Nov 28, 2021 3:05 pm
screenshot

Carolina Abril - Whipping

Duration: 11 min 11 s / Size: 1.11 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Added: Nov 28, 2021 4:02 pm
screenshot

Carolina Abril - Pegging

Duration: 21 min 20 s / Size: 2.12 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Carolina Abril, Pegging, Strapon, Femdom

Added: Nov 30, 2021 11:28 am
screenshot

Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave - Part 1

Duration: 20 min 56 s / Size: 789 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Anal, Handjob, Femdom, Strap On, Pegging, Bdsm, Fishnet Pantyhose, Ella Nova

Added: Nov 30, 2021 11:54 am
screenshot

Erin Everheart - Draven Avoids Jail Time

Duration: 15 min 45 s / Size: 587 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Anal, Handjob, Femdom, Strap On, Pegging, Bdsm, Erin Everheart, Pantyhose

Added: Nov 30, 2021 12:10 pm
screenshot

Erin Everheart - Ghosts in the Butt

Duration: 24 min 20 s / Size: 904 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Anal, Handjob, Femdom, Strap On, Pegging, Bdsm, Erin Everheart, Fishnet Pantyhose

Added: Nov 30, 2021 12:44 pm
screenshot

Goddess Mercy - I Was Locked Up Too

Duration: 9 min 33 s / Size: 567 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Goddess Mercy got locked up for her boyfriend's crime, but he was locked up, too. Locked up in chastity, that is! After being locked up for as long as this brunette beauty, he begs for his cock to be released but he has another thing coming if he thinks that will happen. To punish him, she is going to keep him locked up in chastity for another six months, only allowing him to worship her feet during that time. Watch as she makes him kiss, lick, and suck on her sexy bare feet before teasing his cock through the steel cock cage. See her drum his toes along his cock through the cage before making him lick her from heel to toe!

Tags: Goddess Mercy, Foot Worship, Chastity, Femdom