Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 24, 2023 5:30 pm
Goddess Versona - Pussy Whipped

You aren't pussy whipped in the regular sense. Your life is completely controlled by the one thing you can't have, the one thing you crave the most. You goon to fill the void. You aren't getting laid yet here you are. Owned by pussy regardless.

Pussy Denial, Virgin Humiliation, Denial, Edgeplay, Edging, Gooner, Gooning, Jerk Off Encouragement, Pussy Control

screenshot

5 min 15 s / 722 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Sep 25, 2023 7:42 am
LilCanadianGirl - Girlfriend Creampie JOI

I really want to help you cum. Instead of jerking off by yourself, why dont I tell you how to stroke it? You can follow what I say so we can make your cock extra hard. I love making you hard and horny. I am so eager to please that I decide we should just fuck. Watching you stroke turns me on so much. I am ready for your cock. We slide it in and start fucking. It feels so good inside me I touch myself a the same time. I really want to cum together, we can both cum at the same time. You watch me orgasm on your cock and then you give me a creampie simultaneously.

Creampie, Pov, Dildo, Missionary, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Girlfriend Experience

screenshot

10 min 50 s / 1.54 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 26, 2023 1:08 pm
Ariel Anderssen - Miss Anderssen's Chastity Class

Hello ladies! You may be feeling nervous about taking your first steps into putting your man into chastity, but have no fear! I'm here to advise you. There's honestly little that's more fun than locking up your man's cock, and I'm going to tell you all the details that make it extra pleasurable. Want to be in control? Of course you do! Let's talk about how to drive him crazy, and make him ever more dependent on you for his pleasure!

Chastity, Ruined Orgasm, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control, Sweater Fetish, SFW, Key Holding

screenshot

15 min 45 s / 938 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 27, 2023 5:08 pm
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Goonie Boy

Let's be real here. It's been a long time since you were a "real man." I bet you can't remember the last time you thought of yourself this way. You've been my little gooner for a long time now. Admit it. There is no greater pleasure than gooning over and over again to my visage. You don't even consider other forms of sexual expression anymore. You just want to be blank, mindless, and jerking. That's how I like you anyways. You overcomplicate yourself when you try to think. All that matters is jerking, gooning, and sending me proper tribute. That's all I want you to worry about because that's all you're meant to do.

Mindfuck, Femdom, Multiple Orgasms, Hypnosis, Mind Control, Fdhypno, Mesmerize, Fetish

screenshot

13 min 47 s / 897 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 27, 2023 5:28 pm
Princess Camryn - Teasing You Into Oblivion

Testing your will power and self disciple. As always, you can't cum without my permission. Even as I tease you ruthlessly while stripping out of the sheer robe I'm wearing. Eventually even my panties are slipped off, bus still you must continue edging. You're eager to find a nip slip and find it difficult to hold back as I'm almost nude in front of you. The denial and obedience get more and more difficult, but you're enthusiastic about being well behaved for me. Prove to me just how obedient you can be and make it the very end of this long tease. You do want to be a good boy for me, right? You want to please me with your obedience?? Good. Then edge away and obey my every command, no matter how difficult I make it.

Femdom, Tease, Hypnosis, Mind Control, Cock Tease, Fdhypno, Tease And Denial, Mesmerize, Mindfuck, Fetish

screenshot

22 min 37 s / 1.04 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 29, 2023 6:09 am
Natashas Bedroom - Cum Like A Cuckold

Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Cuckold, Joi, Cuck, Cuckolding, Pussy Denial, Beta Humiliation, Pov

screenshot

15 min 46 s / 653 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 29, 2023 1:21 pm
Angel Wicky - Latex Joy - VRTo2D - 2022-10-24

Angel Wicky has a challenge for you. You are allowed to touch yourself while she teases you, but you're to obey her instructions and not come until she will allow it. Do you think you can do it? Do you have what it takes to please this latex clad mistress? Then join her right now and enjoy this lovely fetish experience.

Big Tits, Mask, Corset, Hairy Pussy, Gape, Fetish, Masturbation, Milf, Latex Catsuit, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease And Denial

screenshot

27 min 21 s / 463 MB / 1920x1080p / mkv

Added: Oct 01, 2023 5:24 pm
Eva de Vil - Good Night Goddess - 2023-09-01

Is it hard to tear your hand away from your cock at night? You could easily keep gooning til the sun comes up, but you do need to get some rest at some point. Tonight, I make you get to the edge for me just a few more times before I order you to stop and relax. Tomorrow is a new day for you to wake up and keep worshipping me. Unfortunately for you, I won't be giving you any relief. I just wanted to make sure I'll be the last thing on your mind, the last face you see before you drift off. Besides, I like it when you go to bed with your balls full and aching for me. Then I lay down with you and lull you off to subby dreamland with gentle affirmations. You feel deeply serene as all tension washes away and you become so very heavy, sinking into the warmth of your mattress and the comfort of my soft words. Take your servitude deeper and watch this regularly, a soothing addition to your bedtime repertoire. further ingraining my influence, beauty and control into your life. Good night, my good boy!

Mesmerize, Orgasm Denial, Affirmations, ASMR, Gentle, Goddess Worship, JOI, Orgasm Control, Positive Femdom, Relaxing

screenshot

25 min 43 s / 1.48 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 02, 2023 6:06 pm
Eva de Vil - Mystery CEI Task - 2023-09-02

In starting this clip, you're agreeing that you'll eat your cum for me however I want. I have in idea that's gonna test your obedience and further ingrain your submission to me into your life. And since you're such a good boy, I know you'll eagerly lick up all your spunk following my instructions. One other thing: make sure your balls are full when you begin this clip!

CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Task, Goddess Worship, Instructions, JOI, Slave Task Boots Latex, Leather

screenshot

12 min 34 s / 749 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 03, 2023 6:24 pm
Eva de Vil - Productivity Derailment - 2023-09-10

Did you think you were gonna be productive today?

Yeah, that's not happening. Instead, you're gonna worship my gorgeous body from head to toe.

I have a new to-do list for you:

- Take off all your clothes
- Get on your knees
- Lube up your cock
- Edge yourself into oblivion

Understood?

Jerk Off Instruction, Joi, Mindfuck, Ass Worship, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Mind Fuck, Tit Worship, Gooning, Pov

screenshot

19 min 44 s / 1.13 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 03, 2023 6:34 pm
Eva de Vil - Locktober Semi Lock Up - 2023-09-29

It's Locktober: That time of year for a crash course on discipline and desperation. Maybe it's your first time or maybe you already know that a full month of being locked is too much for you, so you want to take it a little easier. I understand. It's pretty intense.

Goddess has options for you. Of course, it'll still be a challenge. It'll test your limits and take your submission deeper. Though you might not be surrendering full access to your cock, you're still surrendering control to me.

With the semi locked version, you will:

- Be released from your cage to jerk once or twice a week
- Have your orgasms controlled by me
- Have daily tasks to follow
- Store your key by my chosen method

There are some adaptations allowed in this mode, if you don't have much experience with chastity:

- You may take the cage off for bed
- You may wear it during the day as much as you can manage
- You may skip the cage and just keep your hands off (if you have the willpower for it)

Boots, Chastity, Denial, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Mental Chastity, Chastity Device, Pov

screenshot

12 min 58 s / 772 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 03, 2023 7:04 pm
Eva de Vil - Earn Your Orgasm - Hard Humiliation - Custom

I'm going to humiliate you hard in this clip, telling you what a worthless, sniveling, obsessed loser you are. You're going to sit on your hands and resist touching that puny cock while I tease you. Bitches like you, the lowest of the low, have to earn it when you want to stroke your cock. To reinforce My ownership of you, I have a mantra that you have to learn first before you can move onto the next part of the video. In the second part, you'll take a good hard anal fucking like a whore before I finally consider rewarding you for all your hard work and devotion.

Mantras, Latex, Pov, Humiliation, Worship, Small Penis Humiliation, Tease And Denial, Anal Masturbation, Strapon

screenshot

28 min 17 s / 977 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 04, 2023 6:37 pm
London Lix - Ballooning JOI Technique

If you like edging, you'll love learning how to balloon. This is a JOI technique that few men know about, but which provides pleasure and gooning beyond anything you've ever experienced. Ballooning combines finding and teasing a sweet spot, along with some kegel muscle training called "anal breathing". Buy this clip to hear me explain and demonstrate this special technique which will see you last longer and get harder than you've ever been before. Ballooning frequently is also thought to make erections harder and bigger.just FYI.

Jerk Off Instruction, Joi, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Bikini, Miniskirt, Gooning, Pov

screenshot

9 min 50 s / 203 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 04, 2023 6:47 pm
Brookelynne Briar - Home Is Where The Chastity Keys Are

Your wife is aware of all the naughty things that you take the liberty of indulging in when out of town on business trips. Which is why she has decided to lock up your cock before you leave. She cruelly teases your prostate, delighting in the way you swell painfully in your cage. She then proceeds to tease and finger-fuck herself while reminding you that not only does your cock belong to her, but so does your cum and pleasure. She laughs at your pathetic attempts to pleasure yourself with your cage on, as she fucks herself to orgasm. A sensation you will not be feeling any time soon.

Keyholding, Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Tease And Denial, Keyholder, Key Holding, Pov

screenshot

16 min 00 s / 579 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Oct 08, 2023 5:56 am
MsLunaBaby - BootyCall Husband's Best Friend

My husband is cheating on me with that redhead from the office again! I just know it. Well why not come over and make some secrets with me. You know you can't say no. I know you're his best friend but I promise he won't ever find out!

Dirty Talk, Roleplay, Barefoot, Jerk Off Encouragement, Sensual, Teen, Fetish, Ass Worship, Skinny, Petite

screenshot

9 min 14 s / 1.68 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4