Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 02, 2023 6:32 pm
Eva de Vil - Another JOI

Another JOI? Haven't you seen enough JOIs? Haven't you already stroked your cock thousands of times following orders? It's not like you need to be told what to do because you're so clueless and you don't know how. No, you love looking deep into the eyes of a pretty girl as she tells you how to touch yourself. You love obeying. And you haven't heard THESE instructions yet. So go on. Add it to your cart. Another JOI. Good boy.

Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, JOI Games, Ass Worship, Edging, Goddess Worship, Gooning, Sensual Domination, Tease and Denial

screenshot

12 min 15 s / 730 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Sep 04, 2023 3:00 pm
Brookelynne Briar - Sensual Multi-Cum JOI - 2023-07-31

You have been building up a big load for the last few days, and I am going to make sure that you drain every last drop of cum from those balls. I start with some light, sensual JOI, telling you how much I love watching you stroke and how wet it makes my pussy. In fact, watching you tugging on your cock makes me so horny, that I decide to join you, rubbing and fingering my pussy while instructing your strokes. The first orgasm we have together is AMAZING - but we are not done yet. I know that you can cum again. I encourage you to keep stroking though the post-nut sensitivity and built up another load. This time, I switch out my fingers for my favorite dildo. As I fuck my creamy pussy I instruct you to jerk toward another orgasm. Finally, when neither of us can take it anymore, I beg for you to cum with me as we both blow our loads together.

Fingering, Orgasm, Instructional, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Pussy Play, Fetish, Grool

screenshot

16 min 25 s / 641 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 04, 2023 4:05 pm
Brookelynne Briar - Cum Slave Begs For Monster Cock - 2023-08-14

It's been days since your last dick-draining, Master. I know your giant, orc balls must be heavy and uncomfortable. Please allow me to relieve you. My pretty mouth is at your service and I am eager to be filled with your cum. I'll begin by using my face fuck-hole to drain you of your first load, worshipping and complimenting your mighty cock the entire time until I milk you into my mouth and onto my tits. Once covered and dripping with your cum, I am desperate for more and beg for you to fuck me with your monster cock. Feeling you slide inside my tight, wet pussy makes me moan with pleasure as your massive cock fills me up. I beg for you to breed me with your orc cum while I orgasm on your cock. You oblige me with a hot, juicy load, pumping it deep into my pussy while I quiver and cum for you.

Fingering, Orgasm, Instructional, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Pussy Play, Fetish

screenshot

11 min 28 s / 437 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 04, 2023 4:48 pm
Brookelynne Briar - Venus In Furs - 2023-08-21

Watch as I slowly strip off my sexy lingerie, teasing you with my tight body before grinding my pink pussy up against my vibrating toy.

Fingering, Orgasm, Instructional, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Pussy Play, Fetish

screenshot

12 min 01 s / 461 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 05, 2023 6:02 am
Queen Carmella - Gay Verbal Conditioning

If I wasn't on the screen with my tits censored, you would still crumble. If I wasn't even present, and you simply heard my voice in your ear saying such gay things to trigger you, you would explode. Hearing certain things about being gay, always gets you. Sound is powerful. Speaking things aloud is powerful! Do you know what I say usually tends to manifest and come to life? I am going to verbally condition you to crave cock. To dig deep into those gay desires you try to suppress and bring them to the light. You are GAY you love COCK you want DICK! Let's just be honest! the more I say these certain gay words, the harder and leakier you get. The more I say them, the more you succumb. The more I say them, the more it comes to life, and the closer you get to being my gayboy!

Encouraged Gay, Encouraged Bi, Bisexual, Gay Jerk Off Instruction, Gay Joi, Bisexual Encouragement, Gay Training

screenshot

11 min 07 s / 437 MB / 3840x2160p / mp4

Added: Sep 05, 2023 6:41 pm
Eva de Vil - Mean Middle Finger JOI - Custom

Are you thinking about my middle finger again? Stroking your tiny, useless shrimp over the image of me flipping you off? Good. Burn it into your brain, bitch. Why are you so fucked up that humiliation gets you hard? There must be something wrong with you. Maybe it's a defense mechanism your brain deployed to protect you from how pathetic you are, making it a turn on. My middle finger is your biggest fucking turn on, isn't it, bitch? And when I lick it... it just makes your little prick throb. Cum for me. Let's see if your loser load is just as inferior as the rest of you.

Middle Finger, Cum Countdown, Humiliation JOI, JOI, Latex, Latex Fetish, Loser Abuse Fantasy, SPH

screenshot

12 min 27 s / 728 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 06, 2023 5:47 am
Eva de Vil - Edged To Ruin - 2023-08-25

You're going to cum for me multiple times. They won't all be real orgasms though! In fact, you'll be lucky if even one of them is. I personally NEVER have just one orgasm. My powerful pussy is perfectly capable of back to back toe curling explosions. Penises have a tendency to deflate after just one. How sad. So I'm graciously giving you a taste of what it's like to cum again and again like I do, but you'll only be allowed a fraction of the ecstasy that I experience, because you have to pull your hand away at the last moment and RUIN IT. Again and again. If you want a real one, I'll make you earn it. But when my beautiful bare tits and bush look so delicious, and my tantalizing moans fill your ears, it's easy to keep on stroking, even after an agonizing ruined orgasm. So you keep pumping for me.

JOI Games, Ruined Orgasm, Ass Worship, Challenges, Cum Control, Cum Countdown, Edging, Edging Games, JOI

screenshot

32 min 04 s / 1.85 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 06, 2023 8:43 am
Cyberbully Gigi - A Goongasm

It's time you stroke like never before. I want you to enter a headspace unlike anything else, go DEEP and edge HARD all day for Goddess Gigi. You'll experience an orgasm like never before, so be sure to tune in and turn off all your notifications. It's time for you to concentrate on me, your aching cock, and this addiction. Follow my instructions on how to properly jerk off and end it by cleaning yourself up using that mouth of yours to swallow your hot thick load. I want you to watch this on repeat, pumping nonstop for Goddess Gigi.

Cum Eating, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Ass Worship, Body Worship, CEI, Gooning, JOI, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

screenshot

13 min 35 s / 400 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 07, 2023 9:55 am
Katie Kush and Leana Lovings - Mind Under Master - Trance Therapy Part 1-3 - 2023-08-13

Double Blowjob, Dirty Talk, Cum In Mouth, Kissing, Harem, Doctor, Threesome, Mind Control, Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Daddy Talk

screenshot

67 min 29 s / 4.63 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 07, 2023 10:35 am
Mandy Marx - All About Ass

Pantyhose, Joi, Ass Worship, Ball Slapping, Ass Fetish, Cbt Instruction, Moaning, Joi Games, Pov

screenshot

11 min 31 s / 505 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 07, 2023 4:58 pm
Natashas Bedroom - You Can't Help It

Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Joi, Mindfuck, Mind Fuck, Nudity, Mental Domination, Masturbation Humiliation

screenshot

13 min 56 s / 447 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 08, 2023 8:10 am
Jessica Starling - Rapid Fire Self-Degradation Themed Dirty Talk Compilation

Self Degradation, Dirty Talk, Submission, Jerk Off Encouragement, Verbal Humiliation, Submissive Sluts, Big Tits

screenshot

13 min 39 s / 655 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 08, 2023 12:39 pm
Natashas Bedroom - Mean Aftercare

I've given you sweet aftercare, but guess what? That was nothing but a nice little lie. Now it's time to get real. You've done your best to be a good boy for me. You've served, obeyed, complied. And now, when you're in your very most vulnerable moment, I'm not going to hand over praise. I'm going to destroy what's left of you.

screenshot

17 min 16 s / 436 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 09, 2023 8:26 am
Eva de Vil - No Escape

You've locked yourself away in your room so you can finally have some peace and quiet. But is it peaceful? Or is your cock twitching and throbbing in your lap? You can crawl up under the covers and hide from the world. but you can't hide from me. You can't hide from the throbbing need for me that exists in your body, mind and soul. So retreat to your sanctuary, give in to your lust and love and edge your brains out for me.

Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, JOI, Love Addiction, Masturbation Encouragement, Seduction, Sensual Domination

screenshot

15 min 07 s / 886 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Sep 10, 2023 9:27 am
London Lix - Precum Edging

In this beautifully sensually dominant clip I'm going to give you a gentle introduction to cum eating instruction, but also just help you get more aroused and intimate with your body. This precum play edging instruction will appeal to so many of you in different ways, and as such, is endlessly replayable for years to come. If you're a tried and tested cumguzzler, this JOI will serve as an intense tease and denial. If you're a newbie with CEI encouragement, this could help you take the next step. And if you're not into cum play at all, but simply LOVE orgasm control, this gives you a new way to push the limits of your own teasing. I want you HARD, I want you WET, I want you DRIPPING for me. Edge after edge, stroke after stroke, seductively tasting yourself at my command, aching to cum.

Nipple Pasties, Cleavage, Anal Play, Ruined Orgasm, Blonde, Leggings, Edging, Cei, Joi, Prostate Play, Sensual Domination

screenshot

14 min 21 s / 341 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4