Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 13, 2022 10:32 pm
screenshot

Goddess Poison - Ready Player 1 Interactive Pump Games

Duration: 11 min 52 s / Size: 2.23 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160p / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Description: Multiple choice, interactive pump games! Are you ready to grab that joystick and level up through a series of game choices and rounds of erotica? Are you ready to pump hard enough to fill the pleasure levels in this erotic multiple choice game?

Tags: Edging Games, FemDom POV, Interactive Games, Masturbation Games, Mesmerize, Video Games

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Aug 14, 2022 4:51 am
screenshot

Harley LaVey - Pussy Free JOI

Duration: 9 min 54 s / Size: 1.4 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Pussy isn't meant for losers like you to touch, or kiss, or fuck. Pussy is meant to be worshipped from a distance, as something far greater than you, and greater than you deserve. You know that it is beyond your reach, and beyond the scope of what you could ever hope to achieve, so the next best thing... is to commit to being pussy free, and worshipping.

Tags: Cocktease, Femdom Pov, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Teasing

Added: Aug 14, 2022 8:00 am
screenshot

Goddess Valora - Hard As Diamonds Topless Edging Challenge

Duration: 18 min 24 s / Size: 802 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Diamonds are forever. But is your willpower? As you watch Me show off My perfect body for you, you'll have to fight the urge to cum in this merciless game of cock tugging stop and go. You cock will be teased. Your mind will be driven crazy. And your balls will ache for Me. I want you to turn into to a trembling, sweating mess who's begging for Goddess to let him cum. Feel the rush of the ultimate orgasm at the end. If you can't withhold, ruin that failed attempt at edging for Me. Got it? Let the games begin...

Tags: Cock Tease, Thong, Dirty Talk, Topless, Pov, Jerk Off Instruction, Body Worship, Jerkoff Challenge, Edging Games

Added: Aug 15, 2022 6:59 am
screenshot

Natashas Bedroom - Good Boy Brainjack

Duration: 25 min 29 s / Size: 1.23 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I know you want to be a good boy for me, and you will. I'm here to guide you down the path of good boy submission. You will serve. You will worship. You will obey. Submission will no longer be a choice; it will be an involuntary reflex. All it takes is a few little tweaks to your mind. You stare into my eyes, you gaze at my body, and you feel so very weak. When my fingers snap, you succumb. I gently whisper, "good boy." You stiffen. Those are the words you crave, the only words you truly need to hear, and you'd do anything to earn them. You need to be such a good boy that I can't help but notice you. My mindfucking escalates. Words flash across the screen as my bare tits tease you into compliance. Am I planting triggers in your mind? Am I working my way through your mind to make you mine? Shh..don't think. Don't ask questions. You need to be a good boy for me. You WILL be my GOOD BOY.

Tags: Femdom Pov, Hypnosis, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination

Added: Aug 15, 2022 8:38 am
screenshot

Mistress Nova - The End

Duration: 7 min 00 s / Size: 397 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Custom - The premise of this clip is that a criminal has chosen trial by combat to escape imprisonment. The law firm has chosen you as his opponent, In a short video conference the night before the trial, you speak with him. You are in your luxurious bedroom and, in a superior, confident & totally chilled way, explain that you will be fighting him in unarmed, hand to hand combat. You describe how you are trained in martial arts, kick-boxing, jujitsu, gymnastics, as well as numerous other physical disciplines. Terror engulfs his face as you smile and continue to taunt him. You explain how he will be humiliated, and how you will make him suffer, and his zero chance of survival. He starts crying and begs you to not fight him, but you laugh, run your hand down your body, and tell him how pathetic is he. Before the conference ends, you casually mention that if he signs over all his assets to you in his will, you might end him quickly.

Added: Aug 15, 2022 10:10 am
screenshot

Princess Camryn - Play Along And Pay

Duration: 18 min 18 s / Size: 864 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: There's something about paying me that just feels so good. I'm not going to dive into your psyche and dissect why it is that you just LOVE to pay me, because I know that you are aching to pay me. You don't want to think about why it is that you're just a slave to being my ATM. You want to be used by me. When I tell you to, you will send a tribute and then stroke. I will tell you when to send and when to stroke. I will deny you moments of stroking, just to make you ache for it even more. I build you up slowly. Lose your mind and don't think. Just send and stroke at my command.

Tags: Blackmail, Cocktease, Femdom Pov, Findom, Jerkoff Command, Mind Fuck

Added: Aug 15, 2022 12:18 pm
screenshot

AstroDomina - Snap Out Of Your Wallet

Duration: 11 min 03 s / Size: 715 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I like figuring out what your weaknesses are. Yes, more than one. And then I capitalize on both. Get ready to worship my feet and hand over your money. ----------- "Keep kissing them", she says. You do as you are told. You wouldn't have it any other way. And when she snaps her fingers, you get to look up and hand her your money. She puts it away and tells you to go back down. You gladly oblige. Sydney's feet are divine and you could spend hours just kissing, smelling and worshiping her feet. The only break you get from foot worship duty is when you get to hand over more money to your Goddess. With each snap, there is no doubt Sydney is the only one you will devote your life to, whose feet you'll want to worship forever and who deserves to get all your hard earned money.

Tags: Asian, Blackmail, Femdom Pov, Findom, Footjob, Footworship

Added: Aug 15, 2022 1:07 pm
screenshot

Tara Tainton - A Different Outcome Every Time You Play

Duration: 31 min 21 s / Size: 940 MB / Resolution: 720x404p / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Description: Get more mileage from your masturbation videos! Play along, and you'll enjoy an endless combination of surprise endings and random orgasms... all dependent upon your own choice. I'm going to tease you through masturbation instruction, guiding your strokes, working your hard on, and bringing you to the brink... all before allowing YOU to choose how to finish off our sexy time together. Enjoy a different sensual experience - the satisfaction of ultimate fulfillment or agonizing tease of denial - EVERY time we play together.

Tags: Lingerie, Masturbation Instruction, Dirty Talk, Games, Tease, Orgasm Control, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction

Added: Aug 16, 2022 2:58 pm
screenshot

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Secret Slut 2

Duration: 11 min 01 s / Size: 644 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Hello little slut! How was your week of wearing stockings and panties? What did you learn? I think you've found that beauty is much more work than it appears. If you want to be a good cocksucking sissy, you're going to need to put in the work. I've laid out several dressing instructions for you to follow to really transform into your ideal feminine self. You're going to follow my instructions and my dress code to the letter. Only when you've done that can you begin to practice sucking cock. Beauty is pain, my sissy slut. But the pleasure you'll derive from feeling that first load exploding in your mouth is priceless.

Tags: Slut Training, Lingerie, Feminization, Sissy Training, Femdom Pov

Added: Aug 16, 2022 3:11 pm
screenshot

Goddess Valora - What Would Goddess Valora Say - Custom

Duration: 15 min 20 s / Size: 715 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I think you're probably going to be my most successful cock sucker yet because you actually have a face that guys would want to fuck. My friends are going to be lining up to break in the fresh meat. But you have a problem that most cock cravers have: You talk yourself out of cock. The will is there but there's a big lack of follow-through. That's when it's time to ask yourself "What would Goddess Valora say?". When has listening to yourself ever gotten you anywhere fun? It's time to leave the thinking to me. I promise that it will lead to an empty head and a mouth full of cock!

Tags: Coerced Bi, Femdom Pov, **** Bi, Make Me Bi

Added: Aug 16, 2022 7:50 pm
screenshot

Humiliation POV - HumiliationPOV Goon Cult Propaganda

Duration: 52 min 12 s / Size: 3.76 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Propaganda is communication that is primarily used to influence or persuade an audience to further an agenda, which may not be objective and may be selectively presenting facts to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is being presented. This is HumiliationPOV propaganda! This clip was created with the intent to influence you and further indoctrinate you into the cult of HumiliationPOV. It features 40 of the Brats Of HumiliationPOV and has seven vocal tracks that are overlayed and spread out throughout the video. Each audio track is meant to influence you and increase your addiction to the Brats of HumiliationPOV. The screen is filled with scenes of the girls encouraging you to jerk off and is overlayed with subliminal messages. It has been created with the intent of causing brain confusion so that your mind is ripe for reprogramming. You will spend your night mindlessly gooning to the Brats of HumiliationPOV as they reprogram you and encourage your addictions. There is no escape. Loop this clip for hours. You love being mindrinsed, you need to be mindrinsed. Devote your life to the cult.

Tags: Lucid Lavender, Princess Miki, Mandy Marx, Gooning, Mindfuck, Mesmerize, Brat Girls, Jerk Off Instruction, Compilation, London Lix, Queen Elastica, Cult Fantasy

Added: Aug 17, 2022 5:38 am
screenshot

Natashas Bedroom - Therapy Fantasy For Virgins

Duration: 18 min 36 s / Size: 516 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: This is a highly therap*utic clip for virgins. Yes, I'll humiliate you, but the is gentle. It has purpose. I know you resent your virginity. As much as you've turned this fact about yourself into a source of arousal, as much as you jerk for virgin clips, the resentment is still there. It's hard to be left behind everyone else. It's humiliating to be endlessly denied pussy and sex and even intimacy itself. Your virgin misery ends today. My guidance will train your mind to understand your sexless existence in an entirely new way. It's good to be a virgin. Say it aloud. The words don't feel true now, but they will very soon. It's good to be a virgin. This is your new motto. Wrap your hand around your pussy denied cock. Submit your mind to my therapy-fantasy. Learn to embrace your perpetual virginity. It's better this way. I'll show you why.

Tags: Cuckolding, Femdom Pov, Instructions, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

Added: Aug 17, 2022 7:43 am
screenshot

Goddess Poison - Mindless Mania

Duration: 12 min 00 s / Size: 1.66 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160p / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Description: Ongoing erotic stimulation that corrodes your better judgement and warps any unique thoughts from your weak mind. Mindless masturbation mania giving you an obsession with ruin. A collectors piece of pure visual mastery. Cock throbbing art work that will destroy any walls that you've built so high.

Tags: Gooning, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Gooner, Mesmerize, Mind Fucking, Mind Melt

Added: Aug 17, 2022 10:25 am
screenshot

Emma Lux - Stroke Sacrifice and Submit

Duration: 15 min 02 s / Size: 2.11 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Submit to me...you have no choice. There is no escape for you. You bought this video because you have already fallen prey to me. You're weak, you must submit and sacrifice. Losing control with each stroke feels like heaven. You need me. Stroke to your Princess. You need me me to get hard, you need me to think, you need me to breathe. Stare into my powerful blue eyes as you stroke. Fall victim to me. Mmmmm I'm hijacking you...all of you. It feels incredible, it feels right. Your brain oozes out of your cock with each stroke...you're getting weaker, you're getting dumber. All you know now is me. All you can do is obey. With each stroke all you can think about is sacrifice. How can you sacrifice for your Princess? How can you make my life better? These are your new priorities. I have forever changed you. I've rewired your brain to make you the perfect Princess Emma addict. I'm molding you into the perfect sub.

Tags: Blackmailing, Femdom Pov, Findom, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

Added: Aug 17, 2022 6:14 pm
screenshot

Queen Elastica - Beta Cuck Mind Fuck

Duration: 10 min 39 s / Size: 298 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Do you think you deserve pussy? No, no, no- your dick is too small. Your tiny penis is not enough...you want it so bad. You want that sweet pussy. Not for you. A Queen deserves a real cock. A big, thick, powerful cock. Know your place, beta...

Tags: Cuckold, Mesmerize, ASMR, Beta Acceptance, Cuck, Cuckold, FemDom, Mind Fuck, Small Penis Humiliation