Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 07, 2021 4:08 pm
Mistress Tatjana (Mistress Tatjana's Painful Caning / 07.05.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Watch a tough guy getting shattered! Trapped in inescapable pain at the hands of a sadistic woman who will not stop. Mistress Tatjana sentences her slave to several strokes of her cane. Within twenty strokes you can already hear the anguish in the man's gasps. His hips start to buck under the blows, his body writhes, and his back arches as Tatjana brutally flays his ass. You can SEE the pain reverberating through his body! But Tatjana is on a sadistic roll, sucking up his pain and horny as fuck. She's ragging it up. Mashing the boy. Hard on his body, even harder on the poor masochist's brain! By the 30s his body is jolting and his screams are going off the scale. Pain and panic. It's a sound like a man being ripped apart by wolves. Wolves do not know the meaning of mercy and neither does Tatjana. Somehow she overcomes all human instincts of kindness and drives on relentlessly in an orgy of sadistic power. The screaming fills the dungeon. It becomes a continuous howl. The sentence is complete. The guy is ripped to shreds. His ass is an oozing purple mess. Will Tatjana stop there and abort her sentence? No fucking chance!!
Genre: Blonde, Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Caning, High Heels, Humiliation
Actors: Mistress Tatjana

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 604.1 MB
Duration: 00:06:15
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/gyfb1pt6si5j
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 07, 2021 6:48 pm
Mistress Tatjana (Multiple Canes Are Broken / 12.11.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Mistress Tatjana gives a serious punishment to her worthless slave. He wasn't obedient enough lately, so she brings a few canes to whip him hard. She whips his huge ass with all her might, so much that several canes break on him.
Genre: Corporal Punishment, Blonde, Caning, Humiliation, Femdom, High Heels

Video Size: 704.3 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/s7hxodhf596j
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 07, 2021 9:18 pm
Mistress Tatjana (The Slave Hates The Strokes / 06.06.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: The slave isn't even surprised about getting punished, since he knows very well that he acted like an asshole. Mistress Tatjana brought her favorite whip and put on a sexy outfit for the session. The slave don't really have the chance to admire her figure though, as hard strokes land on his bare skin one after the other. Mistress Tatjana only stops once the slave's chest and stomach is full of painful red marks.
Genre: Blonde, Femdom, Whipping, Humiliation, High Heels, Corporal Punishment

Video Size: 853.3 MB
Duration: 00:09:32

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/otthgnqezkzl
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 08, 2021 5:02 am
Nicola's Birthday Party

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: cfnm

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 197 MB
Duration: 00:32:10
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/cprnkgx0yg61
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 08, 2021 7:41 am
Nina Elle

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Femdom, feet, facesitting
Actors: Nina Elle

Video Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:38:34
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/wwd6xdr61jon
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 08, 2021 10:16 am
Paige Owens - Shoot and Swallow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Crawl to me slave as I want to have some fun with you now that you've been unlocked from chastity. Today is the only time you are allowed to touch your own cock as I have a special surprise waiting for your hungry mouth. You get to stroke that horny dick for me as I tease you with my perky tits and beautiful asshole right in your face. You can look but you will never touch as teasing you is just so much fun! I love to see you beg for a release as you edge your cock to my instructions. Nothing will put a smile on my face more than seeing you shoot a load directly into the back of your throat as a true cum slut does. Watching you be a nasty whore as you swallow your own filth is exactly what will make your Mistress happy. Looks like you can barely hold it back so keep that mouth wide open for me slut and prepare for a hot, sticky mess of cum! Mmmmmm isn't that tasty?!? Now show me how much you love being my cum dump and maybe I will just allow you to orgasm more frequently. I do love a hot boy who has a mouth filled with cum for their Mistress...
Genre: Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Femdom POV, Stockings, Cum Eating Instruction
Actors: Paige Owens

Video Size: 755.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:25
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/0xycpb249bb2
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 08, 2021 3:27 pm
Princess Beverly & Goddess Rodea (Little Step-Sister's 18th Birthday / 12.06.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: It's my little sisters Birthday and you will cry if she wants you too, haha! Watch how this slave is the test dummy for my step-sister, Princess Beverly, as she is learning how to BREAK a full grown man on her 18th birthday. I hid my domination activities from Beverly until today, but now that it's her 18th B-day I can show her all the JOYS of female domination. She is so pretty and tiny but I teach her that she can break a man - no matter how big he is - and she needs to learn that slaves really DO line up to be treated like scum! (It is SO empowering to know this and I want my little step-sister in on it!) She has the power within her to make a man kiss her shoes and BEG her just to BEAT them!
Genre: High Heels, BDSM, Pain, Humiliation, Femdom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Whipping
Actors: Princess Beverly, Goddess Rodea

Video Size: 761.2 MB
Duration: 00:08:43
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/26rui4aaiqo9
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 08, 2021 6:01 pm
Princess Nataya & Riley (COVID Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute / 09.03.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Another slave has lost its job due to COVID. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta's have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but manages not to cum without permission. The girls lock him back up with a throbbing erection. Now the slave must go look for another job. The girls do not care what he will have to do to get them their money.
Genre: Tease, Chastity, Edging, Femdom, Brat Girls, High Heels, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction
Actors: Princess Nataya, Riley

Video Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:11:37
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/pyh5l0qnnall
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 08, 2021 8:36 pm
Prostate FistAnd Dildo Play / (Alena's Den, Alena's Den)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
Slaves ass is nice and warmed up thanks to Jayne's strap on pounding
Now Goddess Kira wants a turn with her massive sized dildo! After a good pounding, poor slave moans that he can't take it anymore, so....The girls start to fist him.
Genre: strapon, femdom, fisting
Actors: Mistress Jane, Mistress Kira

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:16:56

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/u9pwl69ofggr
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 09, 2021 4:25 am
Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.
Genre: Femdom, Cuckolding, Handjob, Blowjob, Humiliation, Stockings, Hardcore
Actors: Rocky Emerson

Video Size: 803.8 MB
Duration: 00:11:01

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/hlajcawe543m
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 10, 2021 7:19 pm
Valentina Nappi - Desperate for Dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Mistress Valentina's slave is a slutty whore who is always desperate for a big, fat dick to be shoved in his hole. They make the perfect pair as Valentina loves hollowing out his boy pussy as much as he craves her cock. No hole is left un-fucked as she mercilessly tears him a new one with her massive strap-on.
Genre: Mask, Stockings, Chastity, Pegging, Femdom, Strapon, Anal
Actors: Valentina Nappi

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:18:30

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/79rurzlzl7ub
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 11, 2021 3:10 am
Alina Lopez - The Ride of Your Life

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: When Mistress Alina wants to cum she has the perfect toy she pulls out of the closet that always does the trick...her slave. She demands multiple orgasms from her chastity pet and knows the best way to get them is by viciously riding his face. The slave has been locked in chastity for over a year and knows that orgasms are only for his Mistress. His constant state of denial makes him that much eager to please with his mouth as his cock will never be free to be used by anyone ever again.
Genre: Chastity, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Femdom, Pussy Worship
Actors: Alina Lopez

Video Size: 931.2 MB
Duration: 00:12:37

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/qx5po9fzvit1
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 11, 2021 10:30 am
Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Tag Team Pussy Worship

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially horny and have the perfect use for their chastised male playtoy. He is only kept for their pleasure to worship both of their perfect cunts while his cock remains permanently sealed shut in chastity. He is ordered to stick out his tongue while his sex-crazed Goddess fuck his face. They want nothing more than to see him lick up every last drop of their sweet, pussy juices like it was his last meal.
Genre: Chastity, Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings
Actors: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior

Video Size: 953.2 MB
Duration: 00:12:54

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/v6w0pjcmwh0w
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 11, 2021 12:58 pm
Anna Deville (Cum Addiction / 25.05.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: I have some dirty fun planned for you today... We are going to be edge and cum training your cock. I want you stroking & edging until pre-cum drips from the tip. Once your cock is slimy and oozing pre-cum I want you to give it a taste. Good boys always eat their cum. Savor the cums flavor & continue edging. I want your face buried in my ass while you edge up to the grand finale orgasm! Right after shooting a hot load I want you licking the cum from your hands.
Genre: Femdom, Small Tits, Solo, Brunette
Actors: Anna Deville

Video Size: 924.4 MB
Duration: 00:10:57

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/p1379rs2z6pq
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 11, 2021 3:24 pm
Anny Aurora - Pussy Anbetung

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.
Genre: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting
Actors: Anny Aurora

Video Size: 820.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:40

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/3878pxr9q0tk