Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 30, 2021 10:50 am
Alexandra Snow (Turning Boys Into Robots / 30.11.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.
Genre: Slave Training, Femdom, Chastity, Brain Washing, Mind Control, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Brunette
Actors: Alexandra Snow

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 696.6 MB
Duration: 00:15:41
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/3sdq81swdq10
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 30, 2021 1:27 pm
Alexandra Snow (Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step-Daughter / 08.11.2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Goddess Alexandra Snow is having problems with her step son Danni. She is sitting on Danni making him brush her hair. She uses him just like a chair. Alexandra is going out to look for a new husband and a new step-dad for Danni. Danni is complaining too much about his step sister. She is taking all of his money that his step-dad left him and never lets him out of chastity. Danni is in quite the predicament. Ever since his step-father passed away, Alexandra and his step sister have been going through his money. He has been locked up in chastity for so long. He is so desperate to cum! He wasn't allowed to cum last month since it was his step-sister's birth month. He is allowed no orgasms during his step-sister or step-mommy's birth month. In this clip, Alexandra lets Danni know that her step-daughter's happiness is what's important. She finally lets Danni out of chastity and makes him jerk off for her. But the chastity tube has been on too long and too tight! His step-sister insisted it be on this tight. Now he is having trouble getting an erection in time to cum. Alexandra gives her step son 10 seconds to cum. Danni tries so hard but it is impossible. He is told to stop or else she will kick them. Now Danni has to wait another month to even try again. Next month it is her step sister's boyfriend's birthday! She was taunting him they he will not be able to jerk off this month either. He is being worked and by these gold diggers and he can't do anything about it! Domestic femdom fans will love this clip!
Genre: Step Son Domination, High Heels, Chastity, Femdom, Humiliation
Actors: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:09:52
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/douvl6tuojvd
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 31, 2021 5:03 am
Arabelle Raphael - Arabelle's Trashcan: Arabelle Raphael Destroys Marcelo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Arabelle Raphael is set on destroying Marcelo today. He wants to push his limits but she wants him to regret ever coming to her in the first place so she starts the day off by covering his balls with lots of clothespins. Gagged and strapped down spread eagle with an asshook holding him in place Marcelo, a.k.a. trashcan is a helpless little worm who talks a big game about being a tough sub and Mistress Arabelle wants to be impressed. But she has her doubts. She gives him a good caning on his sensitive feet and reminds him about gratitude and thanking her for every little thing she does to him. Pathetic and screaming with each swat of the cane Marcelo wants to please his Mistress but he has a long way to go. Marcelo needs a lesson in manners so a hot red wax treatment might do the job. Arabelle drips the candle wax on his most delicate areas like his nipples, his balls and his limp dick. Oh, he is such a drama queen with all his hollering and shrieking. It's very intrusive and takes up a lot of space and Arrabelle informs him that men already take up too much space so she tapes his mouth shut. She slaps his dick with a leather slapper but his yowling is so loud he breaks through the tape. Arabelle smothers his face with her big, beautiful breasts to shut him up some more. Now this is Mistress Arabelle's time and she will do whatever the fuck she wants and Marcelo will thank her for it. Moving on into another position Marcelo is tied up like a bitch on all fours with his pitiful little ass exposed and ready to get fucked. Raven haired beauty Arabelle wears a huge, heavy, menacing strap-on dildo that she is going to use to fuck Marcelos ass up! She fucks his useless hole with her big cock and then she fists his ass until he seems to cum. OK enough of that, it's time for Mistress Arabelle to get off. Is there any use for Marcello's sad cock? Arabelle gets it good and hard and climbs on top to have her way. She vibes her clit with the Hitachi and grinds her sexy pussy all over this human dildo pleasuring herself until she cums. Mistress Arabelle decides it is OK for Marcelo to cum so she sits on his face and orders him to jizz all over her feet. Of course this pathetic loser has to clean up all the disgusting spunk off of her lovely toes so he licks it up and thanks her.
Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Anal Fisting, Strapon, CBT, Anal, Toys, Clothespins, Masturbation, Dildo, Prostate Stimulation, Pain, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Wax, Flogging, Facesitting, Anal Play, Hardcore, Pegging, Ball Gag
Actors: Marcelo, Arabelle Raphael

Video Size: 1.97 GB
Duration: 00:54:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/kohyk8arcotz
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 31, 2021 7:36 am
Asa Akira - Strap On Desires, scene 4 (Hot Candy Films) / (Nica Noelle, Hot Candy Films)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: When Asa starts to feel her husband Rocco withdrawing from her, she worries about their relationship. They're newlyweds, and this should be the time of their life, but instead she can feel the distance growing. Asa is worried that he's having an affair, and her sleazy boss Alec Knight sees the perfect opportunity to school his young secretary in the ways of all men. But it's not another woman that Rocco desires; it's the urge for an experience he fears sexy Asa won't understand -- anal penetration with a strap on. Meanwhile, Asa's lesbian mom Lucky and her partner Dana encourage the young beauty to find out what Rocco is hiding. Will Asa discover her husband's shameful secret? And what will she do when she does?
Genre: Oral, Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Asian
Actors: Asa Akira, Rocco Reed

Video Size: 649.3 MB
Duration: 00:40:32
Resolution: 848x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 848x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/pqhf099m3ko0
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 31, 2021 5:58 pm
Axa Jay (Punished For Squirting On Her Leg! / 14.04.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.
Genre: Ball Abuse, High Heels, CBT, Legs, Handjob, Brat Girls, Domination, Femdom, Ruined Orgasm
Actors: Axa Jay

Video Size: 727.3 MB
Duration: 00:11:00
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/raz37h2iyc0b
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 31, 2021 11:11 pm
Brianna & Lola (Femdom Family Birthday Pegging / 26.09.2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Goddess Brianna's twins Lola and Danni have their birthday today. On this birthday Danni will be pegged. It is tradition in this family. All boys are pegged on their birthday when they first get old enough. First they are locked into chastity and then pegged. The party is so humiliating for Danni. He is **** to suck both his mothers and her sister's cock. Lola loves it! She loves being a spoiled bratty bitch to her twin brother. She loves that he is being pegged. Danni at first struggles with his mother's cock. His sister yells at him, "It's my birthday to and this is what I want!" Lola feeds her brother her cock while Brianna finally presses herself into Danni. Danni is being pegged! "Its huge Mommy!" "Don't worry your sister is next!" Danni is humiliated. He is being double teamed by his sister and mother. Danni's balls swing back and forth inside his chastity tube from the pounding from his mother. Then his Sister gets her turn pegging him. Lola loves fucking her twin brother. While Lola fucks her brother, Brianna makes Danni clean off her cock with his mouth. He is an ass to mouth whore now! "Happy birthday Danni" Lola now can peg Danni anytime she wants. Now that Lola is old enough she will be allowed to peg her father, older brothers, and uncles as well. Brianna takes some picture for the family scrap book. "Danni's first pegging." Both ladies laugh at Danni's predicament. He knows these pictures will be framed and hanged in the house. This clip is a rare glimpse into the traditions and ceremonies of a femdom family. In this family the males are kept in chastity and pegged regularly. Best clip ever.
Genre: Dildo Fucking, Humiliation, Femdom, Face Fucking, High Heels, Pegging, Ass Fucking, StrapOn
Actors: Brianna, Lola

Video Size: 825.9 MB
Duration: 00:11:09
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/38wask4ye6sk
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 01, 2021 1:45 am
Brittany Andrews - Man No More

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.
Genre: Femdom, FaceSitting, Smothering, Chastity
Actors: Brittany Andrews

Video Size: 846.8 MB
Duration: 00:11:37
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/sebqhn5fbxxx
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 01, 2021 2:44 pm
Crystal Rush Russian Model Turned into a Sensual Domina /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Crystal is a super hot Russian top model friend of mine who is very curious about the female domination world. Today we will meet a dude who is getting married, and instead of a bachelor party, he is interested in being dominated by a hot and kinky babe. In her first femdom experience, she will tease his caged cock with her sexy body, finishing with a perfect anal fuck with a strap-on dildo.
Genre: Dildo, Pegging, Strapon, Femdom, Foot Worship
Actors: Crystal Rush

Video Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:57:40
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/rr3feq476apq
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 01, 2021 7:57 pm
Cucks Mouth Used as Garbage Can for Bulls Condoms / Bulls Condoms Cameron Dee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: The clip starts out with Cameron kissing her boyfriend while her cuck licks the bottoms of her shoes. Cameron explains to the cuck that they are going out tonight and will come back and fuck in front of him.. Her cuck is starting to get used to the new mask she makes him wear. Cameron just before leaving straps a dildo gag into the hole in his mask and locks it in place. Her cuck will have to say in the room with a dildo gag in his mouth. Cameron empties the cucks wallet of cash and head out for dinner. A few hours later they return. They basically ignore the cuck while they fuck. Her bull fucks Cameron and is pretty rough with her. She initially takes control and gives a blowjob to him before jumping on him and fuck him in cowgirl mode. He get arouse slapping her on ass, while he start to fuck her doggy and sideways, until he cums inside with condom. The cuck can do nothing but watch helplessly. He can't even speak with the dildo locked in his mouth. Cameron brings him to orgasm. She removes the condom from his cock and brings it over to her cuck. She unsnaps the dildo gag and pours the cum into his open mouth. She squeezes the condom until every drop goes into his cuck mouth. She then drops and stuffs the used condom into his mouth. She quickly snaps the dildo gag back into place. He will sleep on the floor at the foot of their bed with condoms in his mouth all night long. The only time he gets any break is for when she adds another. Real cuckolding no edits.
Genre: Cuckold, Cum Eating, Femdom
Actors: Cameron Dee

Video Size: 670.9 MB
Duration: 00:14:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/mce7loma6760
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 02, 2021 1:07 am
Dare You Enter Luke (cfnm.net)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: cfnm
Actors: Faye Rampton, Caitlin, Luke

Video Size: 111.1 MB
Duration: 00:19:18
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/bbx189twtilr
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 02, 2021 3:46 am
Demi Sutra - Slut Destroyer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: When Goddess Desi wants to fuck her boy-toys in the ass she only wants to go hard and deep. Her slaves must be full-blown ass sluts to be able to handle the full power of her big, black cock. Goddess Demi thinks she has found the perfect slut-hole to be able to destroy his ass without mercy. If he can handle every inch of her extra thick cock he may just have a place at her feet.
Genre: Ebony, Strapon, Stockings, Femdom, Pegging, Anal
Actors: Demi Sutra

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:18:49
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/wmch90f4g1qh
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 02, 2021 2:05 pm
Domina Hera (Jerked Off By Whipping! / 07.11.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: She jerks him off the very hard way! In-between masturbation his cock get beaten and whipped like hell. Furthermore - as he cums - she whips his squirting cock merciless, so that his sperm is flying around under her cruel whipping. She even kick him in the balls to finish him off.
Genre: Brat Girls, High Heels, CBT, Femdom, Ruined Orgasm, Domination, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Legs
Actors: Domina Hera

Video Size: 209.8 MB
Duration: 00:05:26
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/2uyawq6vanb7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 02, 2021 7:20 pm
Edyn Blair (I Think I May Dismiss You / 31.05.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Ball Abuse, Brat Girls, Slave Training, Femdom, Electricity, Leg Worship, Domination, CBT, Body Worship
Actors: Edyn Blair

Video Size: 641.5 MB
Duration: 00:06:52

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/ewqjdqqr58uu
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 02, 2021 9:54 pm
Eliza Ibarra - Pain is Her Pleasure

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Goddess Eliza finds that hurting her boy-toys balls really makes her pussy wet. She unlocks her slave from his kennel to bring him out for a day of play. Eliza needs her pussy to be properly worshipped but must make sure her slave's balls are throbbing in pain. The more his balls are in a constant state of agony the more she wants to have orgasm after orgasm. Eliza never holds back as she puts the bitch in his place and shows him how good boy-toys pleasure a Goddess.
Genre: Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Femdom, Stockings, CBT
Actors: Eliza Ibarra

Video Size: 982.3 MB
Duration: 00:13:30

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/ai9rbsu8t14p
UnearthlyK2
Added: Apr 03, 2021 12:28 am
Emily Willis - My Caged Cuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: You have fallen deep into a state of slavery as your life is completely controlled by the young Mistress Emily Willis now. You are kept locked in your cage just like your cock is kept locked away in chastity as your Mistress demands. Not like you have any say in the matter so you better get used to a life filled with locks and cages as that is where you will spend. Mistress Emily is heading out for the evening to go get fucked by lots of big cocks while you remain locked up tight as her good-boy cuckold. She is a very slutty Mistress and just can't get enough dick as she teases you with the thought of being by her side while real men have their way with her. Just because you are in a cage doesn't mean she won't tease the hell out of you and your locked cock making you wish you were worthy enough to fuck her. Luckily you are her favorite cuckold and she is going to grace you with her cum-filled pussy to lick and clean up when she gets home. Isn't that what you have always dreamed of? To be kept in a cage and **** to lick her creampied pussy while your cock remains locked away in chastity?? Of course it slut! Now show your Mistress your sissy pink chastity so she can tease and deny that horny cock of yours...
Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Chastity
Actors: Emily Willis

Video Size: 790.3 MB
Duration: 00:10:55

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/80ses8n0sl7y