Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 26, 2021 9:36 pm
Introducing Aunty Bastienne Ballbusting Edging Neighbour / (Bastienne Cross)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: pain cumshot, footfetish, ballbusting, squeeze balls, ruined orgasm
Actors: Bastienne Cross

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:50:25
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/f80ak18yks4l
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 26, 2021 11:55 pm
Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Cum Dump

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Mistress Isabelle allows her newly trained sissy bitch one final milking before his transformation is complete and his clitty stick is locked away forever. His balls are tied, tucked and pulled as far back as they can possibly go. Isabelle strokes his horny clit stick edging it until he is ready to burst. She makes the sissy throw his legs over his head and shoot a huge, nasty load all over his face and into his gaping mouth. He is going to be a very well-trained sissy cum dump but needs to learn how to take and swallow gigantic loads like a good whore.
Genre: CBT, Femdom, Stockings, Cum Eating, Milking, Cum in Mouth, Sissy, Handjob
Actors: Isabelle Deltore

Video Size: 954.9 MB
Duration: 00:12:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/hspcws4xzatw
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 01, 2021 4:20 am
Lacey Lennon (Lacy Lennon) - Rubber Gimp Fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Mistress Lacey's gimp has been such a good boy giving her all the pleasure today that he deserves a pleasurable reward himself. Her gimp is a total ass slut who loves getting fucked and filled and that is the reward Mistress Lacey has chosen for him. She lets him out of his cage to slide her big, strap-on cock deep inside his holes so he knows how much of a good slut he has been.
Genre: Anal, Strapon, Stockings, Pegging, Hooded, Femdom, Ball Gag, Chastity, Anal Fingering, Latex, Anal Play
Actors: Lacey Lennon (Lacy Lennon)

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:16:13
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/0gpqoy5nz7gz
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 01, 2021 11:29 am
Lauren Phillips - Punishing the Good Boy: Kinky Couple Explore FemDom Punishment & Pain

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Stunning Lauren Phillips leads her boyfriend Dillon Diaz, blindfolded into a mysterious room. Dressed in a black dress and stockings, she guides her boyfriend to a couch. Happy one month anniversary, she has a surprise for him. Teasing his senses, she undresses and zips into a corset and thigh high boots. The zipper sounds get him excited, but he has no idea what punishment and pleasure is in store. Are you ready to play. Lauren in her corset shows off her busty chest, she is about to show him her Dominant Femdom side. First he is made to strip down naked. But, there are rules. She is Miss Phillips and she will be respected in her dungeon. A hard slap across his face reminds him of the rules. Next is pain, nipple clamps come out and he screams as they are applied. His cock gets harder as the pull against the chains on his chest. He begs to have them come off, and she slaps him harder. Flipped over on all fours, she brings out the paddles and he takes a beating on his ass. Please Miss Phillips. Will he be a good boy for his Mistress. Tied up in rope bondage he begins to worship her feet and stockings. She shoves her foot down is mouth. Oh but what else could this good boy put down is mouth. How about this big strap on she is wearing. He gets it wet first, before taking a deep anal strapon fucking. She sits on his face and smothers him with her ass. Oh it's time for her pleasure, this isn't all about the good boy. Tied up in rope bondage suspension, he is made to eat her ass and pleasure her pussy with pussy licking. Now she will use his body, his hard cock. She fucks him hard and cums hard with the hitachi. Will this good boy get to cum too?
Genre: Milking, BDSM, Vibrator, Anal, Foot Licking, Nipple Clamps, Pegging, Strapon, Hardcore, Stockings, Femdom, Pussy Licking, Suspension, Facesitting, Bondage, Handjob
Actors: Lauren Phillips, Dillon Diaz

Video Size: 2.22 GB
Duration: 01:02:01
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/52px7fhyacz8
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 01, 2021 1:53 pm
Lily & Macy - Big Sister Fucks her slave while Little Sister watches /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Macy and Lily are two wealthy heiresses. The girls have collected several "servants" from off the streets. They do not pay the servants, but they are given some meals and shelter. Macy has been largely responsible for keeping the servants submissive, but today she wants to show her younger sister how it is accomplished. Macy selects a skinny punk boy that they found playing guitar outside the mall to demonstrate on. The skinny punk sees Macy's strap-on and knows that ass fucking is a punishment. He protests that he did nothing wrong. Macy tells him she knows, but she is going to punish him with the strap-on anyway to show Lilly how it's done. Lilly watches her big sister fuck the skinny little formerly homeless boy. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the little punk cries. It's all in vain. Macy tells him that if he doesn't submit to her sexual aggressions he will be right back out on the street. Macy fucks the skinny boy in piledriver. The boy must look at his chastity key dangling between Macy's expensive breasts while taking it in the ass from her. Little sis, Lilly, holds the boy's legs back so her sister can get the dildo in his ass even further. Macy makes the punk boy lick his own ass juices from the dildo. She asks him if he would rather go back to living in his car, busking for spare change, or continue to live in a mansion with two hot blondes. The homeless boy sucks Macy's cock with renewed enthusiasm. He doesn't want to go back to the life he lived before. As cruel as the girls are it's better than homelessness
Genre: Strapon, Chastity, Femdom, Humiliation
Actors: Macy Cartel, Lily

Video Size: 118.1 MB
Duration: 00:11:30
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/gcywzhk5hgze
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 01, 2021 4:15 pm
Lucid Lavender (Blindfolded Cum Race / 01.12.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
To be fair, I blindfold myself too!

Now, let's see who can cum. Can I make a simultaneous client/mistress orgasm? Or will he first, or me?

One thing. If I cum first, I'm going to stop. Good luck to all the contestants. Thanks for coming out, today!
Genre: Tease, Femdom, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Vibrator, Handjob, Blonde
Actors: Lucid Lavender

Video Size: 334.3 MB
Duration: 00:07:28

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/1evpiz6h5x0m
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 01, 2021 9:05 pm
Mackenzie Moss - Sissy's Last Orgasm

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Mistress Mackenzie is giving her sissy slut one final orgasm before a life of permanent chastity begins. She isn't always a cruel Mistress as she wants her sissy to have completely empty balls before the slut is denied forever. She makes her sissy show her his moves as he humps and fucks her hand one final time. He is going to become a true sissy where the only pleasure he will have going forward is by his ass filled and fucked. His wardrobe will always consist of pink and white frills so leaving the house may a problem but that isn't a worry for Mistress Mackenzie. He wanted to become a sissy and now he will be. Mistress Mackenzie strokes and edges a huge load out of his balls then introduces him to a mouth full of cum. No sissy is complete without cum sliding down their throat as he enters his new sissyfilled life.
Genre: Handjob, Masturbation, Cum Eating, Femdom, Footjob, Sissy, Mask, Milking
Actors: Mackenzie Moss

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:17:54

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/m9njxlll4thz
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 02, 2021 6:33 am
Macy Cartel (Stocking Leg Fuck Humiliation Of Beta / 11.03.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Locked Betas can suffer from chastity blues which can reduce their work output. Macy can sense her Beta needs a chastity release and allows it to hump her pantyhose leg. The beta eagerly fucks her stocking leg and humiliates itself. It just feels so damn good to the beta to be out of chastity finally! Who cares what it looks like? The beta takes advantage of this rare release. Macy likes to make beta suck on her thong to humiliate it more. Then Macy lowers her pantyhose and tells the beta to eat her ass. The beta is in heaven!
Genre: Blonde, Humiliation, Chastity, Thigh Fucking, Ass Lickng, High Heels, Femdom
Actors: Macy Cartel

Video Size: 710.1 MB
Duration: 00:09:41

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/jpk5ry3w3vw7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 02, 2021 8:51 pm
Meana Wolf - Prescription JOI

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
Hello sweetie, I'm the Nurse here on campus, Meana. I see the Dean has sent you here for me to take a look at you, apparently you've been struggling in some of your classes? Oh. so only the classes with female professors? That's interesting. Well why don't I just give you a quick examination. does it hurt when I press here? How about lower? Heheh Well that might be your problem. that large bulge in your pants young man haha how often are you taking care of that trouser snake of yours? Never?! You don't masturbate at all? You never have? Oh dear. well that explains a lot. Oh sweetie, it's very important that you masturbate as soon as you feel your horny cock starting to distract you, otherwise you might have all kinds of problems.in fact I don't think there's any point in you going back to class unless you masturbate right now. And since you are so far behind on your jerking off skills, I will instruct you on the best way to get all that naughty boy cum out of you so you can go back to being a good boy. Now just relax and listen to what I say. I want you to take your hand and slowly.gently.squeeze your cock for me..

Clip Contains: You don't know the first thing about jerking your dick and it's making your grades suffer. Luckily the school nurse takes her student's health very seriously and is more than willing to help you jerk off for the first time using lots of visual aides and verbal instruction. Jerk it just like she tells you.
Genre: edging games, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, masturbation encouragement
Actors: Meana Wolf

Video Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:26:18
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/rbwfyxzhnkw9
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 03, 2021 1:39 am
Melanie Memphis (Melanie Memphis vs. Miki / 1)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Melanie is a pretty young woman, who doesn't really like and respect guys. She is happy to measure herself in erotic mixed wrestling fight against them, and what you see in this videos is a real intense fight, when Melanie just run and jumps on Miki, taking him down to the floor, and basically beat the sh*t out of him. Of course, she uses standard wrestling holds: headlocks, chokes, headscissors and bodyscissors to make him submit, and she sits on him in schoolboy pin, and she sits on his face, but all this naked! At the end of the rough erotic mixed wrestling fight, she decides to punish him even more: handcuffs him, gives him a blowjob until he comes, then leaves him in his own mess, still tied up, and simply walkes away. She beat him, she used him, she humiliated him!
Genre: Handjob, Female Domination, Mixed Wrestling
Actors: Melanie Memphis

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 265.3 MB
Duration: 00:21:12
Resolution: 720x576
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 720x576 (5:4) / Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/tg135jfdauvs
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 03, 2021 4:02 am
Mercy A & Jake B / g641

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Femdom, Female domination, Dildo, Anal, Strapon, Russian, Stockings, Submission

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 320.7 MB
Duration: 00:13:35
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/4wh2d06boi2b
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm
Mistress Mandy Marx (Won't Be Your Prickly Bitch / 12.09.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
In a stunning turn of session, I take my boy, who is into hard slapping, painful stroking, squeezing and trampling, and tell him I am NOT here to meet HIS demands. That I will be gentle. That I am a KIND person. I will not be his PRICKLY BITCH...

While slapping, squeezing, hitting, and stroking him until that THING is bright, bright fucking red. The second half of this in particular is frothy and serious.

This is called irony. This is a mind fuck. This is beyond what most are capable of. Sharp as anything you've seen me do.
Genre: Orgasm Control, Tease, Blonde, Bondage, Femdom, Handjob
Actors: Mistress Mandy Marx

Video Size: 705 MB
Duration: 00:16:06

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/159pk9odaqra
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 04, 2021 3:48 pm
Mistress Rebeca - (Updated: 25 January 2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cuckold, Russian Mistress, Female Domination

Video Size: 579.5 MB
Duration: 00:20:44
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/q6naxjoblii3
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 04, 2021 6:13 pm
Mistress Serena - Fuck My Rubber Cock. Fuck Faster

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Gas Mask, Rubber, Fingering, Dildo, Strapon, Latex, Ass Fucking, Femdom, Pegging
Actors: Mistress Serena

Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:09:53
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/tagtx4r2lmw9
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 05, 2021 6:02 am
My Goddess Valeria - I Love To Trample This Bitch! It's Fun

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Trampling, Russian, Female Domination, LezDom, Smothering
Actors: My Goddess Valeria

Video Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:10:18
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/djhrio3xjbvy