screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: TRAMPLING, KICKING, BALL STOMPING, CRUSH, BALL AND COCK TICKLING

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 300.7 MB
Duration: 00:07:22
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/or7wtvrr9wsz
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 18, 2021 8:42 am
Mistress Nikki Whiplash

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Nikki summons Matthew for a disciplinary: he's not been hitting his targets, but Nikki sure as hell can hit hers! Matthew's balls get kicked, crushed and trampled by Nikki in her sexy knee high leather boots until they are tender and swollen. He's going to have to keep getting up and taking more punishment if he wants to keep that job! His poor balls!
Genre: Dungeon, Punching, Humiliation, High Heels, Pain, BDSM, Femdom, Squeezing, Ballbusting, Kicking
Actors: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Video Size: 370.7 MB
Duration: 00:16:32
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/ezulffcikjrd
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 18, 2021 1:57 pm
Monika Fox

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Are you ready for some naughty facesitting action? Well, meet a gorgeous brunette with huge tits. She is quite skinny, with curves in all the right places. After meeting her new submissive man, she will tell him to lay down on the couch, as she uses his tongue to pleasure herself. He loved licking all her delicious juice.
Genre: FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Femdom, Cunnilingus, Big Tits
Actors: Monika Fox

Video Size: 735.1 MB
Duration: 00:13:49
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/mifb4gzgz3rx
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 18, 2021 9:53 pm
Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie & Kaylie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party. Nika is impressed by how much beta has given to gain release. In the end she needs to think of herself. What makes her happy? How can I exploit beta more to better herself now and in the future? Nika chooses to blue ball her simp and all her girlfriends are incredibly happy with her decision. Two blue balloons are tied to the testicles of her simp to indicate her choice to blue ball him. The clip also shows some pictures from the party and has some audio and video inserts added to make it more convincing for an unsure simp to watch. Financial domination is natural, healthy and necessary for a simp. The beta is humiliated, rinsed, and blue balled. Complete power exchange!
Genre: Femdom, High Heels, Humiliation, Chastity
Actors: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:26:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/ylpkjmal9i92
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 19, 2021 12:26 am
Princess Cindi & Princess Bella

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Princess Cindi Invited me on my first SPIKED-shoe ballbusting video. It was for a slave that sent us an email and said he wanted us to literally "destroy his nuts" LOL! What he didn't know was that it was Princess Cindi that was answering the emails that day! So she booked this slave to come over for a ball busting and also invited me to try out a full assortment of spiked shoes on his balls- shoes that are guaranteed to cause some "nut destruction"! And to make sure he didn't change his mind, we hung him from a bar in the ceiling out back, handcuffed him to keep his hands out of the way, and put a LEGSPREADER on him so his legs were WIIIDE open, leaving his nuts nice and VULNERABLE to our most vicious kicks! haha. (We even got a RUNNING START on some of our kicks- WITH our SPIKED shoes on! OMG the slave was SOOO scared! Haha.) One of us would hold his rope and give it a good TUG, so he would stand up nice n tall with his legs spread while the other one could get a nice shot in on his nuts!
Genre: Kicking, Ball Busting, Humination, Femdom, High Heels
Actors: Princess Cindi, Princess Bella

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:13:33
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/gd0238vzhvvm
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 19, 2021 9:25 pm
Smothering Roid Rage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facesitting, Posing, Clit Pump, Fbb, Smothering
Actors: Brandi Mae

Video Size: 898.9 MB
Duration: 00:40:38
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/vm2i2cd433q3
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 20, 2021 12:03 am
Swallow the cum from my stud

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Stud humiliates the slut while I make him gag on my big black cock, then I tell stud to stick his cock in the sluts mouth, and to fuck his face. I hold onto sluts face and push him onto studs dick making him suck cock for me. I love making my slaves suck cock for my entertainment. Stud tells slut how pathetic he is while he's fucking his mouth. Stud and Me humiliate the slut while we both take turns to fuck his filthy pathetic mouth, and then double fuck his mouth together. I tell stud I wanna see him cum all over my sluts face. I wanna see him totally humiliated and looking like the true faggot he is, and he does! He cums right onto sluts tongue and we both force him to swallow it! We leave the filthy faggot there feeling ashamed of himself with the taste of studs fresh cum in his mouth!
Genre: Humiliation, FemDom, Bisex, Strapon, Blowjob

Video Size: 267.6 MB
Duration: 00:11:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/dk81f11o55xu
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 20, 2021 2:42 am
Tsarina Baltic - The Only Way Is CEI

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: You're here for a very obvious treat, the kind that only good boys deserve to enjoy. You're going to listen to Goddess and pump that cock dry of all that cum as you listen to her words of harsh encouragement, perfectly suited for a dumb cumslut like yourself. While Goddess makes it impossible for you to hold that cum in with her perfect huge tits and ass in your face, you're gonna do your best and follow every instruction she gives you! Especially at the very end when you finally get to lick up all of that loser cum of yours. Enjoy, dumby!
Genre: FemDom POV, Solo, Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Dirty Talk
Actors: Tsarina Baltic

Video Size: 658.7 MB
Duration: 00:08:47

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/krtiocrpjdb1
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 20, 2021 7:57 am
Macy Cartel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Macy demands that her cuck slave put on a strict metal chastity device. Her slave, Marcello, complains and doesn't understand why. Macy tells him that she is sick of looking at his nasty little erection. She won't let him be around her unless he agrees to wear chastity. Marcello has some concern about Macy losing the key to the device's lock but agrees to wear it for her. Once Marcello is in the device Macy takes a few humiliating photos to share with her girlfriends. Macy tells him that he is going to be locked up for a long while. Even though Marcello will not be having orgasms, Macy can still have hers. Macy makes Marcello worship her pussy while in the new chastity device. The device gets tighter and tighter for him, but Marcello can no longer get a full erection while wearing it. From now on it will be all about Macy's pleasure. Macy climaxes using her slave's tongue. After the first, she wants a second orgasm. Marcello lays on the floor and labors at licking as Macy climaxes over and over. She can cum and he can't. Marcello finally understands his place.
Genre: Blonde, Humiliation, Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Facesitting, Pussy Worship
Actors: Macy Cartel

Video Size: 881.7 MB
Duration: 00:11:40

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/zvx59a8bti54
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 20, 2021 10:35 am
Mistress Nikki Whiplash

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!
Genre: Humiliation, Kicking, Ballbusting, BDSM, Chastity, Squeezing, High Heels, Pain, Femdom, Dungeon, Latex
Actors: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Video Size: 326.6 MB
Duration: 00:14:35

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/9g58j1i7l12a
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 20, 2021 1:17 pm
Goddess Harley

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
The reason I invited you over this time is cuz I found out you were on this APP tinder and I thought it was so funny. Do you wanna get fucked??? LOL, I bet you do, LOL!

I wanted to make fun of you in person... and help you get off, ok??? It's just that I have a little surprise for you, LOL! I'm gonna stoke you off till you pre cum.. and then make you lick it off the end of a dildo! LOL!

Then I'm gonna fuck your hole till you spurt out the rest of your loser cum and make you eat a full load, LOL!

Amazon Goddess Harley
Genre: StrapOn, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Big Tits, Cum Eating Instructions, Femdom
Actors: Goddess Harley

Video Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:30:22
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/wwp6dmeh9rhh
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 21, 2021 2:19 am
Velma - Torture Tease

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
I literally heard him screaming from the other room, while letting him simmer.
For an hour. Tightly taped and highly uncomfortable. He paid. He wanted torture.
He gets. The fetish vibes are so real, I'm afraid of an accident, so I do a tight wrap and then continue.
He's mad with frustration. I calmly stroke tease. This is music to me.

Very real scene. Love it. I want to be known for this.
Genre: Bondage, Nylon, Femdom, Handjobs
Actors: Velma

Video Size: 503 MB
Duration: 00:11:07

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/vs96j2tjiic7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 21, 2021 12:48 pm
Wenona And Ariel X as you've never seen them before 100% competitve mixed wrestling - Feb

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Today we have an experienced male wrestler, John "The Polygamist" Smith who truly believes he can take on 2 girls at one time since he does it with his wives regularly. When he wins, he wants to make these girls 2 more women in his stable of wives. Unfortunately for John, he is taking on 2 of our finest alpha females, Wenona and Ariel X. Ariel X is here to wear john down and administer pain and suffering, Wenona is here to sexually distract John. All the girls are here to utterly dominate, humiliate and subjugate this cocky wanna be wrestler. . Wrestler must be in control to score points or score points with submissions. John is much bigger and stronger than these girls combined, will he be able to lay on top of these girls and rack up points? This is an all out war for sexual supremacy
Genre: Wrestling, Strapon, Femdom
Actors: Mona Wales , Jonah Marx , Wenona , Ariel X

Video Size: 671.7 MB
Duration: 01:01:17
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/kzl5n97zfrj8
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 21, 2021 8:40 pm
Zwischendurch

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
Smoking ladies wearing sexy leather outfits want to be dominated in every way possible. All they desire is to suck cock and taste cum so these guys better do their job the right way! They're taking on multiple cocks at once, filling their tight holes with pleasure and throbbing hard cock!
Genre: Smoking, FaceSitting, Foot, Lesbo, All Sex, Humilation, Femdom, Cunilingus, Latex, Fetish, LezDom

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 885.7 MB
Duration: 01:08:37
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/eozfmsrwoe3d
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 22, 2021 7:58 am
AJ Applegate (Sadistic Chastity / 30.06.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Mistress AJ Applegate loves to lock men up and laugh as she totally emasculates them. Her slave has been locked away in a steel chastity device, secured by an anal hook tightly chained to the chastity, which makes any movement or arousal painful. AJ gets her slave super excited by letting him worship her beautiful ass, then punishes his excited cock with a spiked vampire glove. AJ then makes her slave beg for a handjob; of course, after being by the vampire glove, every stroke means even more pain for his poor cock. AJ leads her poor slave away on his leash, denied, in pain, and sexually frustrated - just the way she likes her slaves.
Genre: Latex, Tease, High Heels, Femdom, Orgasm Control, Chastity, Blonde, Stockings
Actors: AJ Applegate

Video Size: 790.9 MB
Duration: 00:12:31

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/raadwhhxyikx