Author
cat126
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 07, 2022 6:10 pm
Tattooed Temptress - POV Sweet Agony Orgasm
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You're on top of me, we are about to have sex, I guide your hand to caress my tits, squeeze them nice and hard, then I take your cock and slide it into my pussy, from there I let you fuck me. You're so deep inside me that I cum so hard and quick, my orgasm is so intense, its the best fuck of my life. *POV ON TOP NO PUSSY SHOT*

POV Sex, Orgasms, Virtual Sex, Fucking, Beautiful Agony

Duration: 0:06:51
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
Size: 694.09 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/1740d057a8837
cat126
Added: Apr 07, 2022 6:12 pm
Tattooed Temptress - POV Sex SPH
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I've been attracted to you and wanted to fuck for so long and tonight is the night! I guide your hand to finger and rub my pussy until Im wet and ready to fuck. Slide your cock in me, I want to feel you deep inside my tight pussy.... Are you in? I cant feel anything? I let you carry on fucking me, and then I see it. Your tiny little cock. Eventually I burst out laughing and humiliate you. I'm such a bratty bitch. I let you fuck me with your little teeny weeny, and give you a cum countdown. I want to see how much cum your mini cock can squirt. I think its best we never speak after this. It was so awkward!

Brat Girls, Humiliation, POV Sex, SPH, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:11:21
Size: 985.84 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ea8cdb5a3d948
cat126
Added: Apr 07, 2022 6:19 pm
sloansmoans - the honeymoon you deserved
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

This is the 3rd installment of the “Gay Neighbor” series, however, this vid can stand alone as a once prudish/shy wife turns into a kinky little slut for her husband… Unlike the past, today I’m going to be an absolute, sexy, kinky slut for my husband and I WON’T be letting my gay neighbor take over my body. I want to do it all myself. My husband claims he’s had the best sex he’s ever had (unknowingly with our gay neighbor) but I’m determined to drive Tyler wild all on my own. I call for him to come into the room and tell him that I have a gift for him: the perfect, sluttiest, honeymoon he never got. I remind him of the vanilla sex we had on our honeymoon but I assure him that all that has changed since “we’ve” been having mind blowing sex recently. I tell him that I’m going to give him what he deserved a long time ago. I allude to my previous “possession” just by hinting at how this time I’m feeling “so much more like myself”. I can tell he’s excited for me. I reveal my bright red lingerie that matches my stockings and lipstick perfectly, something I’d never wear in the past. I tease and dirty talk as I slowly and sensually strip off my lingerie. I playfully giggle at times because it still feels a bit strange for “the real me” to be acting this slutty. I ask him to fuck me like the little slut I am and I continuously ask him is he’s enjoying himself during our fucking. He starts pounding my pussy so hard (doggystyle POV) and after a few minutes I’m already creamy and dripping wet. I present my wet pussy to him and continue to seduce him like a real slut. He fucks me more (missionary POV) and I’m so shocked when he has to slow down because he’s already about to cum. I know I’m doing so well and that I’m so close to being “the best” he’s ever had. I genuinely enjoy this rough sex and I know exactly what I need to do to milk his cock: ride him (cowgirl POV). I mount his and talk about how I love being a slut and how I’m his new and improved kinky wife. I take his cock and I bounce and bounce with the intention of taking his cum. I start begging for a creampie and I actually want it. I need it. I beg him to give me the biggest creampie he ever has… and he does. After some pillow talk I call up my gay neighbor to fill him in on the event that took place. I thank him for teaching me his ways and kindly tell him that he won’t be fucking my husband any longer… enjoy me, xo

GFE, Transformation Fantasies, POV Sex, Dirty Talking, Submissive Sluts

Duration: 0:21:43
Size: 3.05 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/e2f41bfe2de4b
cat126
Added: Apr 07, 2022 6:21 pm
sloansmoans - a quickie with teacher
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Watch as you walk into your teachers office one day after school. She allows you to come in and makes a comment about how you did so well on your last exam after the last "tutoring" session you two had. She then quickly brushes you off, telling you she needs to leave soon, but you... you have another plan. You tell her that you came to her office to do something dirty and naughty with her. She scoffs and tells you that you guys can't do anything in her office because she's at work. She asks you to leave and you stand firmly and tell her that you want her now. She is taken aback at how demanding you're being, after all, you were so timid and shy the first time you two were together. You tell her that you want her to strip for you. She can't believe your new found confidence and it actually starts to turn her on so she gives you a strip tease. As she's showing off her ass to you you slap it hard multiple times and she is in shock at your behavior. She tells you that you shouldn't be acting this way because it's really turning her on and she can't be so horny here. She sits in her lingerie and exposes her tits thinking that you'll be satisfied but you want more. You want her completely naked AND you want to have a quickie. She is once again in disbelief and says that she really shouldn't because if someone found out she would be in so much trouble, but your dominant demeanor gets the best of her and she relents. She tells you that you have to be quiet and quick. You have her get in the "face off" sex position with her facing you on your lap and she eases her way onto your cock. It feels so good but then you start fucking her harder and faster than before. You're pushing her up and down on your cock and she has no choice but to take it. She starts moaning loudly and she doesn't even care if anyone can hear her because you're fucking her so good and hard and you're driving her wild. She starts telling you that she wants you to get her pregnant. She wants you to claim her pussy as yours. She want you to mark your territory with your cum and she wants all the cum in your balls to seep into her pussy. You fuck her until you cum and she's completely out of breath, it takes her a bit to finally compose herself. She then tells you that someone surely heard her moaning but she couldn't help it. She tells you to leave so that no one comes in to find that a teacher was fucking a student... enjoy me, xo

POV Sex, Striptease, Submissive Sluts, Taboo, Teacher Fetish, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:16:09
Size: 2.26 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/8db90e22a5c2c
cat126
Added: Apr 07, 2022 6:22 pm
sloansmoans - dominance
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

The sexual tension we’ve built between us is palpable. Work quarrels coupled with our fierce, competitive nature, have us bursting at the seams. With need, with want, with desire, with lust. I’ve finally cornered you. It’s just you and I now. Ssshhh, just take it. It’ll feel good… my hand makes it’s way towards your hard cock and I stroke you as we stand close. I’m in control for the time being. I gaze into your eyes with dominance as I edge you. You put your hands on my neck. I nod. Give you random ahegao. You’re my good boy now. I push your boundaries, tell you to take me. Will you? Of course you do. You push me onto the bed, I grunt as you enter me. You take control. I gaze up at you, never breaking eye contact. My deep grunts are sporadic as you claim me as yours. I need you to cum. More nodding, more uh-huh’s, more hands around my neck, more tongue out… your thrusts keep a steady pace as I require your release. That’s it. You’re my good boy… enjoy me, xo

Ahegao, Femdom, POV, Sensual Domination, Switch, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:17:57
Size: 2.51 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/a821e21fdff40
cat126
Added: Apr 09, 2022 3:46 pm
sloansmoans - is there a problem, officer
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Watch as I get pulled over by a cop and seduce him out of a ticket. I’m wearing heels, sheer lace top stockings, and a tight club dress. My car door is wide open so my legs are clearly visable. I start with the usual dialogue "was I doing something wrong officer? I couldn’t have POSSIBLY been speeding! Just look at these heels, I couldn’t possibly speed I can barely move the pedal up and down.” I seductively demonstrate by moving my leg up and down while running my fingers up and down my thigh. That doesn’t work and he asks me for my license and registration. While pulling my license out of my purse I accidentally drop a bunch of condoms on the floor. I apologies and say "sorry, I go through those things like candy." I get out to pick them up giving the cop a full show of my amazing figure. I bend over and pose my perfectly sculpted legs for the cops enjoyment. My dress hikes up and he can see the bottom of my unbelievably tight ass. Meanwhile, my eye-popping cleavage is straining against my dress. I saunter towards the cop seductively, moving slowly, one heel in front of the other like a tiger stalking its prey. With an evil grin and a condom in one hand and my drivers license in the other I say "I’ve only got time for one officer, what's it going to be?" By this time he’s given up all thought of writing a ticket and is clearly driven by the intense throbbing going on in his pants. I push him down to ground. I proceed to stand over him, doing a hot little upskirt dance and striptease. I talk naughty to him. I taunt him, asking him to BEG for it. After I’ve driven him totally wild, I mount him and ride him until completion. Once he finishes I laugh and reach over and pull off his cop hat and put it on. Then I seductively walk back to my car wearing my heels, stockings and his hat… enjoy me, xo

Femdom, Police Officer, POV Sex, Striptease, Upskirt

Duration: 0:17:13
Size: 2.41 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/0b896e0331005
cat126
Added: Apr 09, 2022 3:51 pm
sloansmoans - professor gets possessed
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Sloan: Watch as I’m a teacher who is doing tutoring at my home. I’m tutoring two students today: Jessica and Chris. The scene begins with me finishing up my session with Jessica, I praise her for being a dedicated sutdent and ask her if she has any last minute questions before my next session with Chris. She says yes and to my surprise she asks me how to make a boy fall in love with her. I ask if this is about Chris because i know she has a crush on him and she says yes… I tell her to simply be herself. Jessica tells me that she knows who chris has a crush on and that it’s ME, I become a bit defenive and assure her there is no way Chris would crush on me rather than the girls in his grade. Jessica is persistent and proceeds to tell me about her new power of possesion and how she is going to possess me and use my body to have sex with Chris. I tell her that there is no way I’m going to let her do that and I ask her to leave but instead she vanishes. i’m confused and call her name but i can’t see her anywhere. That’s when it happens… Jessica: I can’t believe it worked! I feel my face and body and even test out my voice and sure enough it’s Professor Sloan’s! I practice my “professional” voice so that Chris won’t be suspicious right away- he’s never going to guess what’s actually “gotten into” her. I quickly run to find something sexier to wear before Chris gets here… Chris arrives and I’m in yoga pants and a tight white t-shirt. I tell him we’ll be going over the assignment he’s having the “biggest” trouble with and smirk as I notice him starting at my tits. I use this to my advantage and call him out. He quickly denies it but I tease him further, asking him to touch my tits. I tell him that i know he’s been starting at my tits in class and that i’m going to make his fantasies come true today. I take my top off and start playing with my tits in front of him. By now Chris is wondering what’s up with me and I admit to him that it’s me, Jessica, in her body. Of course he doesn’t believe me so I jump out of her body and when Professor Sloan is back she tries to cover up and is confused and apologetic for being shirtless. I jump back into her body and Chris belives me now. I tell him that this is his chance to fuck me (her) and ask if he’s going to take it. He says yes. I take off the rest of my clothes and get on top of Chris. I kiss him and tease and dirty talk to him and then mount him and start bouncing on his cock hard and fast. I’m riding him as my tits bounce in his face and I can tell he loves every second of it. So do I. I moan his name and ride him until he comes deep inside my (her) pussy. i notice that I’m starting to lose control of her body but I tell Chris that maybe we can do this again sometime. He agrees. I tell him to hurry up and get out because I’m going to lose her body any second now. He rushes out and i frantically put her clothes back on until I’m gone… Sloan: What just happened? I feel like I just woke up from a bad dream but I have no recollection of the past hour. Why is my bra so tight? Why am I soaking wet down… there? Jessica, Chris? I’m so lost… I need to run and get some answers… enjoy me, xo

Transfer Fetish, Transformation Fantasies, Taboo, Teacher Fetish, Tit Worship

Duration: 0:23:46
Size: 3.34 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/82b0ec032af34
cat126
Added: Apr 09, 2022 3:52 pm
sloansmoans - personal trainer serves you dessert
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Watch as your personal trainer has you over for a meal one day. She claims it's to reward you for your progress as her client. You're committed and motivated and that calls for a celebration. She offers you a chance to cheat....... as in have some dessert for once! When you refuse a slice of chocolate cake she starts to come clean. She tells you that her actual intention for having you over is because she say you naked in the club shower one day after your workout. She stole a glimpse at your cock and she hasn't been able to get it out of her mind. She knows that both of you are married but she just can't resist you. She strips out of her shorts and slowly seduces you. You're reluctant but she waves a condom in your face saying that you'll use one while you fuck and that is the final straw. You fuck her in missionary as she talks dirty to you, talking about how much she loves your cock and how she wishes you could feel her wetness. She hates having a barrier between you two, but still she cums and wants more. She tells you she wants to ride you so she gets on top and bounces on your cock with her tits in your face. She's driving you wild and you whisper to her that you want her to take the condom off. She doesn't hesitate to rip it off your cock and jump right back onto your cock. It feels so damn good and now she begins to beg for your cum. She wants you to creampie her pussy. She wants every last drop. she wants it all. So give it to her already...

Cheating, Home Wrecker, Personal Trainor, POV Sex, Role Play

Duration: 0:18:47
Size: 2.64 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/3de41cf31b773
cat126
Added: Apr 09, 2022 3:54 pm
Tatum Christine - Clingy Little Sister Takes Care of You
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your girlfriend broke up with you again, and I hate seeing you so sad. I offer to do things you would normally do with her like watch tv and have movie nights... i say I can make you food and give you massages! You tell me no but I bug you anyways bc that's what sisters do! You give in to my massage and I set everything up real nice for you!! You love the way I massage you so much that you can't help but to get a boner and its real obvious! Since I want to do everything in my power to make you happy and take care of you, and I want to do all the things she used to do for you... I know it's weird but I give EVERY part of you a massage... then i insist on practicing my skills some more... massaging you with other parts of me.

Family, Kink, POV, Role Play, Taboo

Duration: 0:22:02
Resolution: 1280x720
Size: 1.87 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/e317b7edea306
cat126
Added: Apr 09, 2022 3:55 pm
MissChillaBit - Cover Me In Cum - Virtual POV
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Fuck me and cover my body with your hot cum... I love to feel your warm cream all over me

Big Tits, Cum On Tits, Cumshots, POV, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:17:29
Size: 1.13 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/fd3d15b1a8c94
cat126
Added: Apr 13, 2022 9:27 am
AnastasiaValentine - Teen Stepdaughter Fucks For Money POV
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Anastasia Valentine is your sexy black stepdaughter who just turned 18. She wants a few thousand dollars, so she fucks you. Watch her natural tits bounce while she is on top of you, riding your cock. Listen to her moan with pleasure while you are on top of her, making her cum.

Virtual Sex, POV Sex, Taboo, Black & Ebony, POV

Duration: 0:12:07
Size: 533.77 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/29dfc589c3701
cat126
Added: Apr 13, 2022 9:30 am
Sydney Harwin - MILF Mom Rides Her Sons Bully
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You have been bullying this boy at school and one day you get a phone call from his concerned mother. She wants to meet you at her house to discuss her son. You really don't wanna go, but you kinda wanna check out what she looks like. Straight away she seems nervous around you, but quite confident. Wait... is she giggling? No way does this MILF fancy you! They say a mothers love knows no bounds.. but what happens when she can't help but spread her legs for the very boy who hurts her son every day?

Fantasies, MILF, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:16:12
Size: 1.52 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/fcd7821f3f2c8
cat126
Added: Apr 13, 2022 9:32 am
Sydney Harwin - Impregnate Your Mom On Vacation
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your mom invited you on vacation with her and you've just got back to your shared room after a great night out. You are both a little tipsy and your mom is congratulating you on being the perfect son and stopping any creepy men from hitting on her tonight. She is stumbling about and suddenly she starts complaining that she is a sexually frustrated woman, who came on vacation to have a one night stand in the hopes of getting pregnant. She is sad that no men who are up to her high standards ever look at her, and she is just left with the perverts and idiots. She even shows off her panties, saying that the only man who will ever see them is her own son! Your mom is wonderful and you hate seeing her hurt. She is about to go to bed when you take her arm and hold her close. You try to kiss her, but she pulls away, shocked. You just want to make her feel good. You want your mom to get what she wants because she is the best mom in the world to you. You can't see her go desperate to get pregnant and not help her out...

Family, Impregnation Fantasy, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:23:06
Size: 2.16 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/4fd2b957e680b
cat126
Added: Apr 13, 2022 9:35 am
sloansmoans - loyal guy cheats with me 4K
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I know you're a loyal man... even though we've only just met, I can tell. But there's a reason why you agreed to come over, isn't there? Your girlfriend just isn't doing it for you anymore. She doesn't get you hard and you're bored of her. But me... well, I'm what you need. You want me just as badly as I want you. By the time I'm done with you I guarantee you'll forget your gf's name...

Home Wrecker, Cheating, POV Sex, POV Blowjob, Dirty Talking, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:23:19
Resolution: 3840x2160
Size: 4.7 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/677a22ce9a51c
cat126
Added: Apr 13, 2022 9:37 am
sloansmoans - slutty nanny get possessed
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Watch as you successfully possess your bitchy, slutty nanny. She’s constantly yelling at you to to stay busy and to leave her alone. She walks around in slutty outfits on purpose because she knows you find her so sexy even though she’s mean to you. You constantly fantasize about fucking her but one day you decide that enough is enough. You are going to BECOME her. One afternoon she’s yelling at you for no reason and you hear her on the phone with her boyfriend and once she’s done you… possess her! The possession looks like she’s being electrocuted and she’s convulsing like crazy. She tries to yell for help but nothing is coming out and her eyes and mouth go wide as the possession is taking place. Once the possession is complete you realize that you’ve successfully made it inside her body. You can’t believe it! You start to grab at her pussy and tits and start getting horny until you hear a voice and see a man walk into the bedroom. It’s her boyfriend and you notice that he’s starting to come on to you. You tell him that she’s really not herself at the moment but he laughs and thinks you’re joking. You back away from him but in the end he grabs you and lays you on your back to fuck you. He starts fucking you even though you resist. You start feeling really good and are so confused because you shouldn’t be feeling so much pleasure from getting fucked by a man. You start realizing that her body is starting to take over and it’s like her body is filled by both of you. You’re freaking out because you can’t help it that you love getting fucked and she starts asking to be fucked harder and harder. Eventually you get on top of her boyfriend and start to ride him because you can’t help how good it feels. Both you and her are fucking him at the same time and it’s so fucked up but you can’t help but love it. You both cum at the same time and can’t believe that you’re actually sharing her body…

Virtual Sex, Transfer Fetish, Transformation Fantasies, Transformation Fetish, POV Sex, Role Play

Duration: 0:11:50
Size: 1.66 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/594038ec52378