Author
cat126
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 04, 2022 3:54 pm
Kylee Nash - Friend's GF Seduced By Your Huge Cock
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You get an unexpected visitor one night - the girlfriend of your old best friend from college needs a place to crash and your bedroom floor is the only spot she can find in town. As you're both about to turn in, she strikes up a conversation about your college days and how things have changed since then. For example, her chest used to be a lot flatter, as you've no doubt noticed. Giggling flirtatiously, she offers to show you her enhanced tits as a thank you for letting her crash with you. She takes them out and you immediately start to get hard in your pajama pants. Surprised by your huge bulge, your best friend's girlfriend insists on seeing its size for herself. You oblige, and she gasps at the site of your massive cock. She's immediately fascinated and can't stop staring and talking about its size. Seeing your oversized member turns her on, and she starts fondling her tits, then strips out of her PJs and demands you do the same so the two of you can masturbate together. Your cock gets even bigger and harder and she can't stand it anymore, she needs to find out if she can actually take your enormous cock. Just the tip doesn't count as cheating, right? She pushes her ankles back over her head to allow her pussy to open for you, but she's never had anything even close to the size of your massive dick inside her and she immediately starts grunting, groaning, and moaning with the effort of stretching to accommodate your size. Her eyes cross and roll, she sticks her tongue out and distorts her face as she struggles through each thrust. When you're close to cumming, she asks you to withdraw and jerk off so she can see how much cum you make. Watching you stroke out a massive load triggers her own orgasm as she exclaims over the size of your load - it's everywhere! Shot "virtual sex" style with no toy shown so you can imagine any size you want.

Flexibility, Ahegao, Silly Faces, Big Dicks, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:20:35
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
Size: 763.37 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/cf15b06b02bff
cat126
Added: Apr 04, 2022 3:55 pm
Kylee Nash - Mom is Addicted to Your Huge Cock
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

The sequel to my best-selling "Mom Can't Resist Your Giant Cock!" It's been a few days since Mom jumped on your massive member, and you thought it might turn out to be a one-time thing, until one morning when she sneaks into your bedroom and wakes you up. She can't stop thinking about your unique endowment. Mom notices your morning wood and comments on how it's SO SWOLLEN, SO PAINFUL, she NEEDS to help you relieve that pressure. She grabs your hard-on, ignoring your protests, until you can't control yourself and spray cum everywhere, all over Mom. She's surprised but delighted by the size of your load, but your engorged cock has barely deflated. This time she tells you to stand up, and she drops to her knees and sucks you off. You blow another huge load, much to Mom's pleasure, but she's not done with you. She tells you to lay on the floor and she squats over you. Your cock is too big to put inside her, but she manages to work the tip in and ride you anyway. Another load and you're down to a semi-chub, so she gives you one more enthusiastic handy to finish you off, reveling in the buckets of cum you produce. Everything is simulated in this POV video (no dildos used, cock implied offscreen) so you can imagine whatever size cock and loads you prefer.

Big Dicks, Mommy Roleplay, Handjobs, Big Loads, Riding, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:17:47
Size: 659.39 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/6bc52aef941f2
cat126
Added: Apr 04, 2022 3:59 pm
sloansmoans - husband takes my ass
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You find me, your wife, resting in bed and you can't resist how good my ass looks. You come on to me and I push you away telling you how exhausted I am, but you start rubbing my pussy so I slide my panties to the side and buck my ass against you since you aren't taking no for an answer. Little do I know that you're going to take what you want, regardless of what I have to say about it... you fuck my asshole relentlessly as I cry and moan. The only thing that makes you cum is me screaming "fuck me daddy" over and over again... enjoy me, xo

Submissive Sluts, Anal, Doggystyle, POV, Virtual Sex, Taboo

Duration: 0:10:05
Resolution: 3840x2160
Size: 3.53 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/9275fe2967b48
cat126
Added: Apr 04, 2022 4:01 pm
sloansmoans - sick son, sad mommy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

The name "GREYSON" is used throughout this clip: The diagnosis has been given and you only have a few weeks to a few months to live. I am teary eyed and lamenting about all the things you wont be able to grow up and experience like graduating, getting a job, going to college, finding a girl… You then tell me you have never had a girlfriend. I ask if you have even kissed a girl and you say no. This makes me so sad. I’m caught off guard when you ask if I could kiss you since I’m a girl. I'm very hesitant and reluctant but agree to and lean in for a kiss. After the kiss you ask if I can kiss you again with toungue which I very reluctantly agree to as well. While kissing, you touch my breast which makes me reel back and I’m shocked when you ask if you can feel my boobs. I unbutton my shirt and lean my boobs over you. You then ask for me to take the bra off so you can see them. Every request is making me more uncomfortable and squeemish until finally you ask if I can help you with your virginity. I take a bit to think about it until agreeing because I feel so terrible that if I dont, you will leave this world without experiencing a woman. I look around paranoid before slipping my pants and underwear down and crawling on top of you. I tell you that we can’t get caught, nurses could come in any second. I mutter to myself “i wish i could go grab a condom. I'm not on birth control” but there is no time to find one. I straddle you and reach down and feel how hard you are “oh my god you are all ready to go arent you? Are you ready greyson? Here we go.” I lower myself onto you. I whisper sweet things to you, including a lot of i love you’s as i ride you. My pace quickens and I tell you to hold onto my ass as I ride you. You do but then you slip a finger into my ass and that startles me. I tell you that it hurts but you push it in deeper. I muffle my pain and you insert another finger inside my ass. I’m still fucking you and in pain but this sets you over the edge and you cum inside me. I’m surprsed and shocked but ultimately I’m just happy that you felt good and that you are no longer a virgin. I ask you to take your fingers out of my ass so that I can climb off your dick and you tell me to call it “ the big dick that just came in you”. I do as I’m told and get up only to see and feel all of your cum dripping out of me. I’m a bit grossed out and tell you that I must run off to get cleaned up before someone finds out what I’ve done… enjoy me, xo

Crying, Love, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Virtual Sex, Taboo

Duration: 0:22:22
Size: 3.14 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/039ff6b64b3c8
cat126
Added: Apr 05, 2022 4:44 pm
Kylee Nash - Babysitter Discovers Your Giant Cock
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your hot babysitter Kylee is annoyed that you won’t go to bed - until she notices the MASSIVE bulge in your pants keeping you awake! Refusing to believe that it’s actually your penis, she demands you remove your bottoms and gawks at you, in awe of your seriously oversized member. Unable to contain herself, she asks if she can touch it. Getting excited as she describes the size, she finds herself unable to resist taking advantage of her hung charge and asking you to get on top and fuck her with your giant cock. She can barely handle it, groaning and making ahegao faces as her pussy stretches to accommodate you, shaking as she takes your massive load. When it’s all over she sends you back to bed with the instruction to keep this a secret and there will be more fun next time she comes over to babysit you. Shot entirely from your POV with no stunt cock or dildo so you can use your imagination to picture just how huge that cock is

Silly Faces, Role Play, Teens (18+), Big Dicks, Virtual Sex, Taboo

Duration: 0:15:34
Size: 562.41 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/f913fc2b129a4
cat126
Added: Apr 05, 2022 4:47 pm
Kylee Nash - Aunt Kylee Can't Resist Your Giant Cock
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You’re staying at your Aunt Kylee’s house for the summer. Aunt Kylee confronts you while you’re sitting in the living room. She thinks you do not dress appropriately around the house. Aunt Kylee tells you that you can’t walk around in your underwear because it’s too distracting. Your bulge is way too big – are you padding? Aunt Kylee can’t believe you’re not, so you pull out your oversized member to prove it. Her eyes go wide in shock as she reacts to your enormous size. Eventually she can’t help herself and she reaches out to touch it, stroking you with both hands as you grow even bigger. Aunt Kylee is so turned on that she demands you get on top of her and give her the biggest cock she’s ever had. It’s hard to get it in and your Aunt makes some funny faces in the process, but eventually you’re fucking her while she praises your massive size, until you blow a huge load in her pussy. This was shot “virtual sex” style – no toys are shown to allow you to imagine the size.

Ahegao, Sweater Fetish, Taboo, Role Play, Big Dicks

Duration: 0:12:58
Size: 475.46 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/40c0dd2d5dfac
cat126
Added: Apr 05, 2022 4:49 pm
HFGMultimedia - Looner Lust POV Sex
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You had a wonderful date with Maria Marley and now you’re back at your place for some fun. You and Maria share a deep sexual love of balloons. Nothing else gets either of you worked up quite like a big beautiful balloon does! Maria plays with the balloons, licking her Gummiwerk duck balloons, caressing her GL700, and admires her other beautiful loons. As Maria plays with the balloons, she gets more and more aroused. Maria can’t take it anymore- she needs you inside of her immediately! Maria lays back on her big sexy blue GL700 while you take her.

Balloons, Balloons non pop, POV sex

Duration: 0:09:04
Size: 659.93 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/3d0e3eaf3a718
cat126
Added: Apr 05, 2022 4:53 pm
Pregnant Kelly - Mom get's used by Son's Bully
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Kelly get’s a concerning text and then phone call from her son at school. Sounds like that bully has been picking on her son again, cornered and frustrated Kelly tries to be as supportive as possible asking if he would like to come home? Her son declines, and ends the call saying he’s okay. Frustrated Kelly looks up the bully on social media, finds him and sends him a PM asking him to please call her ASAP. Surprised by how fast he returns the call she asks to speak to his parents. Not really getting anywhere with her son’s bully he hangs up on her, she calls back this time offering money. (POV Bully) But you don’t want her money, after seeing her social media you decide you want to see her tits. Startled she declines and offers money saying you could get other girls to do as you wish with the cash, she gives you. That gives you an even better idea. You make a deal to leave her son alone if she shows you her tits in person. Even better… right now, you know where she lives since her son lives so close by. Kelly reluctantly agrees, calls in sick for work and waits for you to arrive. Nervous she offers you a beverage but your ready to get what you came for and she starts to remove her top and bra, you try to take a photo but she refuses and you take the opportunity to say she’ll have to give you something else then. You demand to see her panties, which she reluctantly shows you. Slowly you demand and push her into making herself cum in her panties for you and stuffing them inside her pussy, telling her to use a vibrator and get them nice and wet for you. As you watch you can tell how aroused she is, you take advantage after watching her cum multiple times and pull her close and shove your cock inside. To aroused and horny to stop you she covers your cock in her cum. (POV Virtual Sex) After fucking her awhile she pulls away and brings herself to a squirting orgasm, you fuck her till you cum inside of her. Reminding her she’ll do as you ask from now on or else…

MILF, Mommy roleplay, Panty fetish, Taboo, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:32:38
Size: 1.86 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/514139b5a78b6
cat126
Added: Apr 05, 2022 4:55 pm
Pregnant Kelly - Dad's Girlfriend wants to Fuck
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your dad's new girlfriend, aka your soon to be step-mom comes in your room and wants to chat with you. She's acting a little odd and wearing her usual revealing clothing so you sit and listen to what she has to say. She admits she over heard you fucking your girlfriend the other night and she couldn't help but listen in and notice all the moaning. You start to catch on she's into you and wants to fuck, she try's to be sly about what she wants but it becomes pretty obvious. You get a boner and she notices, asking if she can touch it. Impressed and wanting more, she sucks your cock (VS style) She lays back after enjoying the taste of your cock and plays with her pussy while you stroke your hard cock, she tells you to make her scream and you climb on top of her and start fucking your soon to be step-mom.

Cheating, MILF, Mommy roleplay, Redhead, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:18:51
Size: 1.07 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/48fd5c8d62543
cat126
Added: Apr 05, 2022 4:58 pm
Vik1one - Sex with young blonde POV
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Sex with blonde. Big tits and good blowjob.All thats in POV

4K, 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Big Tits, Blonde, POV Blowjob, POV Sex

Duration: 0:07:19
Resolution: 3840x2160
Size: 1.16 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/bbd09eae4a5be
cat126
Added: Apr 06, 2022 5:00 pm
Pregnant Kelly aka Kelly Payne - Mom's Sexy Red High Heels
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Mommy Kelly is looking HOT! Wearing super sexy black lingerie, bra and panty set with sexy red heels. She is posing for the camera (POV camera viewpoint to start) bending over, forwards, and trying to get some sexy photos for a new dating app she wanted to try. You startle her when you come home early and catch her bent over in her lingerie. Your moms smoking hot, and enticed you ask her what she’s up to. She’s embarrassed and covers up admitting to not getting laid in awhile and was hoping these sexy photos would help since Valentines Day is coming up. Your surprised, tell your mom she could have anyone, even your friends are interested in fucking her. You notice her heels, complimenting mommy and seducing her. She’s embarrassed and tells you No, but you can tell she’s enticed so you continue to push and start to take out your cock. Deciding it’d maybe be okay to watch you play with your cock while mommy masturbates you both starts getting extremely aroused. You continue to push, how far will mommy let you go? Encouraging her to remove her bra, then her panties... using them around your cock to jerk off. Finally pulling mom in close spreading her legs and fucking her. Mommy doesn’t resist much, and orgasms all over your cock in different positions. Mommy starts begging for you to cum all over her pussy, but it feels so good having mommy’s wet pussy coming around your cock you explode inside of her. Opps… mom’s ovulating… that’s why she been so horny, hopefully you didn’t get mommy pregnant. (Virtual Sex POV Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy, BJ, Dirty taboo talk while you fuck mommy)

Duration: 0:21:11
Size: 1.21 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/5ea53fd89e9ef
cat126
Added: Apr 06, 2022 5:02 pm
Kylee Nash - Mean Girl Can't Resist Your Massive Cock
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

The scene opens with Kylee in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. You've just asked her on a date, and she thinks it's a huge joke, asking which one of her girlfriends put you up to it. When she realizes that you weren't kidding and would actually like to take her on a date, she becomes offended and starts to mock and berate you. How dare you think a hot babe like her would go out with a first-class LOSER like you? What do you have to offer her? Your claim that you have a HUGE COCK only elicits more laughter and derision, but the laughter stops once you drop your pants! Kylee stares at your giant dick in shock and her attitude changes instantly. She stares at in awe, almost worshipfully. Does she want to fuck you now? Of course she does! By the time she's experienced the best orgasm of her life on your unbelievably massive cock, Mean Girl Kylee has changed her tune and she's ready to admit exactly how much she loves it...and you! Shot POV/virtual sex style with no toys shown so you can imagine whatever size you want!

Big Dicks, Role Play, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Virtual Sex, Cock Worship

Duration: 0:16:24
Size: 605.58 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/24c6a1d74611f
cat126
Added: Apr 06, 2022 5:03 pm
Kylee Nash - Sister Shocked By Your Huge Cock
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

ou're being annoying as usual, bothering your Big Sis as she's trying to read. She notices you playing with something in your pants and demands you show her what you stuck in there. Refusing to believe that it's actually your penis, she makes you take your pants off. Once she sees how massive your cock is, she starts to laugh and make fun of how stupidly big it is. Her mockery makes you want to put it away, but she bribes you to keep it out by showing you her tits. Of course that makes it even bigger and harder, and Big Sis demands you let her feel it for herself. She starts stroking it with both hands, and she gets so turned on that she takes off her shorts and spreads her legs for you. Big Sis struggles to take your massive member, grunting wildly and making ahegao face. By the time you're done with her she can't even walk straight! Shot POV with no toys so you can imagine the size. For fans of my "giant cock" videos, this one has my most over-the-top reactions so far with a fun silly/bratty vibe!

Big Dicks, Role Play, Taboo, Brat Girls, Ahegao, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:13:49
Size: 513.37 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/d2332c5469565
cat126
Added: Apr 06, 2022 5:05 pm
sloansmoans - mommy the therapist
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I come to tuck you in at night and give you loving little pecks. You mean everything to me, son. I love you so much… though I did catch you in my home office earlier this afternoon. You had a curious look on your face. I decide to ask you about it. I remind you I’m a therapist, that you can talk to me about anything. You bring up the books you found… that special, forbidden, taboo word you’re unfamiliar with was written across nearly every book. I tell you what it means… and I begin to confess to you how I’ve become obsessed with that particular category of patients. I explain how I’ve encouraged my patients to parttake in those most forbidden, most taboo acts and some have even led to conception. I start feeling so tingly talking to you about “it” that i have one more confession: I’ve fantasized about what it would be like for me to commit those acts with someone I love, someone I’m close with and furthermore, to be bred by them… more specifically, you. I sensually, gently, begin to seduce you after several minutes of talking. I feel your hardness and I know you must feel the same way I feel. I tell you that it’s okay, I’ll take care of you. My mouth finds it’s way to your massive cock. I’m stunned at your size. I sensually kiss and lick your cock in the most motherly of ways. I tell you this is how I was meant to love you. But… I need more now. You hesistate but i reassure you. Having sex is instinctual, all you have to do is move your hips to the rythym of the sensations you feel. I lay before you and guide you into me. Being filled by you is pure ecstasy. Our sex is more intense, stronger, more meaningful because… well, you know why. I moan your name and when you start to feel funny I tell you that it’s time to breed me. Time to fill my womb. Time to impregnate me… enjoy me, xo

Taboo, Mommy Roleplay, Sensual Domination, Breeding, Virtual Sex, Impregnation Fantasy

Duration: 0:24:01
Size: 3.37 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/0acb90a5ada12
cat126
Added: Apr 06, 2022 5:06 pm
MissChillaBit - Riding Your Cock Virtual POV
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

7 minutes of virtual cock riding, dirty talking and boobs bouncing Can I ride your cock babe?

Big Tits, Dirty Talking, POV, Riding, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:07:39
Size: 821.36 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/8b0bab3baf61b