Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 16, 2020 2:48 am
JulieRed - Impregnate Mommy

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Category: Big Boobs, Mommy Roleplay, Impregnation Fantasy, Big Ass, Dildo Fucking

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:16:39
Size: 989.89 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/bmpqevqag8lo/Impregnate_Mommy.mp4
srv13
Added: Jul 16, 2020 2:01 am
Cherie DeVille - Happy Birthday Virtual Sex

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: IMPREGNATION FANTASY, VIRTUAL SEX, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, ORGASMS, BREEDING
Keywords: milf, step-momma's boy, doggystyle, doggy style, missionary sex, cowgirl sex, jerk off instruction, joi, jerk off encouragement, role playing, female orgasms, pov sex, impregnation fetish, impregnation fantasies, cherie deville

Happy Birthday! Step-Mommy loves you so much and I think you've grown into an amazing young man. Do you remember when your step-dad suggested we rest together so I would have company? I saw you as his replacement and he let you in. You would never let your Step-Mother go because what we have is too special and I want to spend my life with you.
I put on this sexy outfit and your step-father paid for it because I wanted him involved when you saw it. It makes step-daddy is more pathetic when he buys the lingerie you're going to fuck me in. (POV virtual implied) Take out your cock so I can face fuck myself. Gagging on your large cock, I always forget how much bigger it is than your step-dad's shrimp dick. You fill me up in a way he never could.
It's time you cum inside me and I want to breed with you. No condom, so put your seed in me. Your precum makes Step-Mama's tight pussy even wetter! The more I orgasm, the more I will suck that jizz up and get pregnant.
Pound your step-mommy because we make the best team and love each other so much that it can't be wrong. I'm cumming all over your cock so fuck me harder doggystyle. You know how to satisfy me unlike your step-dad who has premature ejaculations.
Go slowly so Step-Momma can feel every inch. Let me ride you cowgirl style and my large boobs bouncing in your face. Don't tell me to be quiet because I don't care if your sissy step-daddy hears me yell your name.
Worship my large tits and lick them like when you were younger. These are all yours because I haven't fucked your step-father in years. My red fingernails grab onto my face and big breasts as I climax on your shaft.
I cum by grinding my clit on you, so wait for me to shudder again. Put me on my back and this is how I want you to climax in me. Go deeper and blast your load in your Mum's pussy. Look at me in the eyes because I love you so much.
I'm rubbing your seed all over your Step-Father's side of the bed so he can smell what a real man smells like. My eyes roll to back of my head and blushing like a schoolgirl but I need your load.
Go clean up and we can cuddle while I get this spunk deeper inside.
OTHER KEYWORDS- masturbation encouragement, roleplaying, dirty talking, cock tease, lingerie, blondes, big tits

File Info
Duration: 00:21:02
Size: 467.26 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/gjtlf4z41x6z/Happy_Birthday_Virtual_Sex.mp4
srv13
Added: Jul 16, 2020 1:57 am
Brittany Andrews - Stepson Walks In On Mommy

Category: Dildos, JOI, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo

Misstress Mommy sees you watching her, and she tries to shoo you away, but after you ignore her pleas, and pull down your pants, Brittany cannot keep her eyes and mouth off your beautiful cock, and yes you get to have hot sex with her too!

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Duration: 00:07:21
Size: 637.13 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/qtfdaxv1tb91/Stepson_Walks_In_On_Mommy.mp4
srv13
Added: Jul 16, 2020 1:56 am
Jessica Starling - An Accident With Mommy

Category: Mommy Roleplay, Virtual Sex, POV, Riding, Taboo

Your mommy REALLY needs to learn how to knock before she comes into your room. You were in the middle of jerking off when she barged in your room and decided to cuddle with you. You soon learn mommy wasn't wearing any panties when your still-erect cock accidentally slips inside her pussy! At first, you're both shocked and panicked -- but neither of you can deny how good it feels. Neither of you could resist the temptation. Your mommy tells you to fuck her, because she can't believe how good her baby boy's cock feels inside her. You fuck your mommy spooning, then facing each other. Next, she gets on top and rides your cock, her huge tits bouncing in your face as she does so. Finally, you get on top and pound your mommy's pussy until you both cum. | Tags: brunette, big tits, big boobs, natural tits, long hair, skirt, mommy, taboo, roleplay, role play, POV, virtual sex, riding, cowgirl, bouncing boobs, missionary, female orgasm, dirty talk

File Info
Duration: 00:14:47
Size: 410.13 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/s01nuiyii8et/An_Accident_With_Mommy.mp4
srv13
Added: Jul 11, 2020 7:31 am
Danielle Maye - Little Johnny 2

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: BIG DICKS , BIG TITS , MOMMAS BOY , TABOO , BABYSITTER
Keywords: big dicks

You call Little Johnny into your office, wearing revealing clothing with sexy lingerie underneath."Mmm hello Little Johnny, I've got some good news! All your hard work has paid off! You've given me enough young cum to make me pregnant! Aren't you happy? Isn't it exciting?! You're gonna be a step-daddy! Maybe the youngest step-daddy ever! You know what that means right?" You start undressing.
"It means I'm going to be extra horny for the next few months! You know how I steal you during nap time so we can fuck? Well I might have to start taking you after lunch and just fuck you until your step-mom comes to pick you up! And we're starting today! Get naked now little boy!"
You show off your body in your lingerie before smirking as he undresses. "Mmm there's that cock!" You immediately start sucking it for a few minutes. This time when you have sex, I want you to be facing the camera the whole time so I can see your breasts bounce as you moan. "Mmm I hope it's a boy! You know what I'll do if we have a step-son? You bite your lip as you near orgasm "

File Info
Duration: 00:09:52
Size: 1011.17 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/7zq5980m128p/Little_Johnny_2.mp4
srv13
Added: Jul 11, 2020 7:10 am
Ryland BabyLove - Daddy's Bratty Little Birthday Girl

Category: Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Eye Contact, Hairy Bush, Taboo

You don't like my dress, and you've brought me to my room to talk to me and make me change. But we're able to come to an arrangement that makes both of us happy...as long as mom doesn't hear us. Contains: virtual sex, POV, Point of view, simulated sex, virtual sex, blowjob, missionary, ddlg, taboo, roleplay, dirty talke, eye contact, hairy, bush, fur, muff, tattoos, ink

File Info
Duration: 00:15:10
Size: 377.98 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/43oyraxjkn3q/Daddys_Bratty_Little_Birthday_Girl.mp4
srv13
Added: Jul 11, 2020 7:09 am
Kathia Nobili - Step-Mommy's first anal game teaching my step-son

Category: MILF
Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY , TABOO , POV , FINGER FUCKING , ANAL MASTURBATION
Keywords: kathia nobili , mommas boy , milf , taboo , step-mom fucks step-son , step-mommy and step-son sex , cock tease , virtuals sex , ass licking , ass fingering , pov , dildo , ass fucking , anal game , orgasms

My dear step-son....come close to me! I have some suggestion for you...step-mommy wants to ask you something. You don't have to worry....is just step forwards! Step-Mommy find some new ....erotic game for you, for us... my step-son. So...would you like to play with step-mommy?!!...Mmmm.....good boy! Now just sit there......step-mommy wants to tease your pretty cock first!..So... you can touch your self...watching your step-mommy! Do you like what you see....young boy? I know you like lately my big butt.....step-mommy will move that butt for you...shake it...what? You like step-mommy's big panties....well be a good boy then....come close to step-mommy! Show step-mommy your big...hard cock! You know I love you...and of course your swollen cock.....my step-son has a best cock step-mommy ever had! Now my darling.....step-mommy wants that you play with her ass. Yes...darling....feel step-mommy's tight asshole...that's right....step-mommy wants to play! Now don't be scared....lick step-mommy's ass...make it nice and wet....mmmm.....yes...Does it taste good? That's the first time for us my darling and this is only the beginning. Now...put the finger inside step-mommy's ass....and move it slowly....open step-mommy's tight ass.....time for two fingers....good boy....and move them....move in and out your fingers. You are so good...and learn so fast my step-son! ell...take this toy and fuck step-mommy's ass with it....gently! Oh...make step-mommy cum!!! Step-Mommy wants to have a first anal orgasm with her step-son! Ohh...yes....yes...cuming!!! You are the best my step-son...so gentle...so good boy!!! Did you like to play this game with step-mommy?!!! .....Well....the next time we may try it for real!...Yes...you understand my darling....step-mommy wants to feel your hard cock in my tight ass!!!

File Info
Duration: 00:15:06
Size: 369.76 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/ow3ulxxhpxhu/Step_Mommys_first_anal_game.mp4
srv13
Added: Jul 01, 2020 5:46 pm
Maya Farrell - Is This Bikini Too Small

Related Categories: TEEN , BLOW JOBS , INTERRACIAL , POV , BIG TITS
Keywords: maya farrell , teen , luke longly , taboo , anal , anal sex , pov sex , family , step son , cum swallow , cum shot , pawg , blowjob , creampie , teenager

Is This Bikini Too Small
My daughter walks in to my office wearing a tiny orange, thong bikini. "Do you like this bikini? I'm wearing this to the beach today!" she tells me. "It's raining out!" I tell her. "Well, hopefully it stops raining by the time I get to the beach!" she tells me. "It's supposed to rain all day. You should probably just stay home and hang out with me instead," I tell her. She unties her bikini, and she shows me her tan lines. I reach out and grab my daughter's nice, natural tits. "Let me see the tan lines that you have down there," I insist. She pulls her bikini bottoms down and she shows me all of her tan lines. She bends over in front of me and she shakes her ass all over my cock. My cock is so hard now and she tells me that she's starting to get wet from me touching her. I finally take my cock and shove it inside of her pussy, while she's in the doggy style position leaning against my desk. I tell her to sit on the edge of my couch in the corner of the room next. She does what I tell her to do and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position on the edge of the couch. I want to fuck her in the doggy style position again, so she moves in to that position by leaning over my couch. When I get close to cumming, I tell her to get down on her knees and open her mouth wide. I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and on her face! "Good job," she tells me, before she swallows my cum!

File Info
Duration: 00:16:01
Size: 704.73 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/rkshrqa7xoe3/Is_This_Bikini_Too_Small.mp4
srv13
Added: Jul 01, 2020 3:10 pm
Lissie Belle - Your Friends Mom Part 2 - 4k

Category: Bouncing Boobs, Ice Fetish, MILF, Taboo, Virtual Sex

This is a sequel to "Your friends mom" this time Lissie decides to sneak into the guest room and bring some ice to get her nipples rock hard! know she knows what he likes and he wont be able to resist her MILFY hard nipples

File Info
Video: 3840x2160 pixels
Duration: 00:15:24
Size: 877.67 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/4o9ay9wxmw9b/Your_Friends_Mom_Part_2_4K.mp4
srv13
Added: Jul 01, 2020 3:08 pm
Roxy Cox - Bye Step-Mom Daddys Creampie Got Us Pregnant

Category: DADDYS GIRL
Related Categories: CREAMPIE, GIRL-GIRL, PUSSY EATING, BLOW JOBS, TABOO.
Keywords: step-daddy roleplay, cumshots, cumslut, dirty talk, dildo jerk off, blonde, submissive sluts, pussy play, big tits, knee high socks, step-daddy, close up, cock tease, jerk off encouragement, cumplay

Step-Mom is in the other room snoozing and me and Natalie have stayed up waiting for you to come home from work. Step-Daddy tells us both to get on our knees show he can show us his big hard cock and we both take turns sucking on it. Rock hard and we love sharing that big fat dick and jerking it off. Now your all sloppy and wet, we want to take your cock in our tight pussies. Roxy takes Step-Daddy's big cock first and we are both so much hotter and naughtier than step-mom aren't we? You love a nice tight cunt to fuck with your big dick andNatalie is playing with herself while she watches Roxy getting fucked. Now it's Natalie's turn to have a go on Step-Daddy's cock while Roxy plays with herself and encouraging Step-Daddy to fuck her harder. Natalie is really enjoying taking Step-Daddy'd cock and she begs for his cum deep in her pussy. A big load deep in her pussy and now Roxy wants a creampie too. Step-Daddy's got another load for Roxy and fills her pussy with cum and both girls play with Step-Daddy'd cum and rub it all over their panties and tits. Natalie wants to lick the cum off Roxy's panties and tastes Roxy's juicy pussy covered in Step-Daddy's creamy spunk. Roxy lick's Natalie's cum soaked panties and pulls her panties to the slide and licks her tasty pussy.

File Info
Duration: 00:13:56
Size: 1.18 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/rp0or7hive9h/Bye_Step_Mom_Daddys_Creampie_Got_Us_Pregnant.mp4
srv13
Added: Jul 01, 2020 2:30 pm
Nikki Brooks - New Quarantine Apartment with Step-Mom Vol 1

screenshot screenshot

Related Categories: TABOO , POV SEX , POV , BIG TITS
Keywords: nikki brooks , pov , blowjob , cumshot , big boobs , stuck , pov sex , latin , luke longly , cory chase , step fantasy , step mom , milf , step son , cum swallow

Unpacking Bags and Undressing Mom
My step-mom recently lost her job and we are now **** to move to a smaller place to live. She brings me inside of our new apartment and I am not impressed! I look around the tiny apartment and I only see one, tiny twin bed in the corner of the room. "Um... This is small... Where am I supposed to sleep?! There's only one bed!" I exclaim. My mom sits down on the couch and she tells me that I can sleep on the couch or I can share the bed with her. "I'm still upset that you moved me away from my girlfriend!" I cry. "Oh get over it! She was a slut! Mommy can get naked for you instead," she giggles. "Ew, no!" I tell her. She picks up a glass of red wine and she chugs it. She sits down on the couch and she tells me that since I scare away every man she tries to bring home, I am her only option for pleasure! "Mom... are you saying what I think you're saying?" I ask her. She grabs my cock and she pulls it out from under my shorts. "Just let mommy give it a little kiss!" she begs me. "Fine..." I tell her. She tells me that she's been thinking about this for weeks! "I'm going to give it just a little kiss!" she reminds me, before she licks my cock. She puts my cock in her mouth and she keeps sucking my cock for me. "Sweetheart, how about you stick the tip of your cock inside of mommy?" she asks me. She sits down on the edge of the couch and she pulls her dress up. She isn't wearing any panties, and she spreads her legs for me. I stick my cock inside of her pussy and I ask her if I can stick more than the tip in. "Of course!" she exclaims. "I want you to forget all about that girlfriend of yours!" she tells me. I accidentally cum inside of her, after just a few minutes. "It's okay, honey! Let me go grab the towels out of the boxes..." she says, as I run off to the bathroom to wash up!
Mom Wants Morning Sex
My step-mom recently lost her job and we are now **** to move to a smaller place to live. She brings me inside of our new apartment and I am not impressed! I look around the tiny apartment and I only see one, tiny twin bed in the corner of the room. "Um... This is small... Where am I supposed to sleep?! There's only one bed!" I exclaim. My mom sits down on the couch and she tells me that I can sleep on the couch or I can share the bed with her. "I'm still upset that you moved me away from my girlfriend!" I cry. "Oh get over it! She was a slut! Mommy can get naked for you instead," she giggles. "Ew, no!" I tell her. She picks up a glass of red wine and she chugs it. She sits down on the couch and she tells me that since I scare away every man she tries to bring home, I am her only option for pleasure! "Mom... are you saying what I think you're saying?" I ask her. She grabs my cock and she pulls it out from under my shorts. "Just let mommy give it a little kiss!" she begs me. "Fine..." I tell her. She tells me that she's been thinking about this for weeks! "I'm going to give it just a little kiss!" she reminds me, before she licks my cock. She puts my cock in her mouth and she keeps sucking my cock for me. "Sweetheart, how about you stick the tip of your cock inside of mommy?" she asks me. She sits down on the edge of the couch and she pulls her dress up. She isn't wearing any panties, and she spreads her legs for me. I stick my cock inside of her pussy and I ask her if I can stick more than the tip in. "Of course!" she exclaims. "I want you to forget all about that girlfriend of yours!" she tells me. I accidentally cum inside of her, after just a few minutes. "It's okay, honey! Let me go grab the towels out of the boxes..." she says, as I run off to the bathroom to wash up!

File Info
Duration: 00:37:33
Size: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/lch7mjl76g44/Quarantine_Apartment_With_Stepmom_Vol_1.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 24, 2020 3:51 pm
Maya Farrell - Step Daughter Wants Play Just The Tip

Related Categories: TEEN , BLOW JOBS , INTERRACIAL , POV , BIG TITS
Keywords: maya farrell , teen , luke longly , taboo , anal , anal sex , pov sex , family , step son , cum swallow , cum shot , pawg , blowjob , creampie , teenager

Let's Play Just The Tip
My daughter just came home from college, but I wasn't expecting her home so soon! She is sitting on the couch and she tells me how bored she is at home! "Read a book," I suggest. "No, dad! I want to play a game with you!" she exclaims. I ask her what type of game this is, and she tells me that the game is called "Just The Tip." I have never heard of this game before, but she starts to explain the rules to me. "You have to stick just the tip inside of me, and if you can only keep the tip in but not the rest of it, then you win! But if you stick the whole thing in, then you lose!" she tells me. "Wait... the tip of WHAT?!" I cry out. She points to what she is talking about and then she pulls her shorts off, so her pussy is fully exposed. I stick the tip of my cock inside of her but it only takes a minute before I stick the rest of my cock inside of her. "You lost already!" she giggles. "Yes, I lost! Damn it," I exclaim. I keep fucking her with my entire cock, because I can't help it! "Your cock feels so good! Aren't you happy that I'm home from school?!" she asks me. "I do like this game!" I tell her. She lifts her shirt up so I can grab her big, natural tits while I fuck her. I accidentally cum in her, because her pussy is so tight! "Don't tell your mother!" I tell her, as I run to take a shower...

File Info
Duration: 00:10:15
Size: 285.62 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/2on4zjvchgm2/Step_Daughter_Wants_Play_Just_The_Tip.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 24, 2020 2:05 pm
Nikki Brooks - Busty Step-Mom Is Stuck Again - Gym Stuck

Related Categories: TABOO , POV SEX , POV , BIG TITS
Keywords: nikki brooks , pov , blowjob , cumshot , big boobs , stuck , pov sex , latin , luke longly , cory chase , step fantasy , step mom , milf , step son , cum swallow

Gym Stuck
My step-mom is in the gym and she is writing her work out routine on the dry erase board. She accidentally drops the marker on the floor, behind the rack of weights. She bends down and she reaches under the weight rack, hoping to grab the marker from there! She still can't reach it, so she crawls underneath the weight rack and she sticks her arm under one of the racks of weights. Her watch ends up getting caught under the weights and she gets stuck again. I walk in to the gym and I ask her "What are you doing under there?!" She tells me that she lost the marker and she ended up getting her watch stuck in the weight rack! "I can't believe you're stuck again!" I exclaim. I walk over to try and help her, but I end up just pulling off her shorts and her panties instead! She is still stuck but her pussy is now exposed and it is starting to make my cock hard! I take my cock out and I shove my cock inside of her pussy, while she is still stuck under the weight rack. She starts to moan, so maybe I really am helping her get unstuck! "That's it, honey! Just a little harder and deeper and I'm sure you'll help me get unstuck!" she tells me. I keep fucking her pussy harder, and finally her hand becomes free! I did it! She crawls out from under the weight rack and she tells me that I did a great job. Now I can finally work out!

File Info
Duration: 00:10:42
Size: 513.55 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/vad7ttqocrtv/Gym_Stuck.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 24, 2020 1:56 pm
Annabelle Rogers - Brother Gives Unwanted Facial on Prom

Category: Taboo, Blackmail Fantasy, Big Tits, POV Blowjob, Brat Girls, Virtual Sex

This is a custom video so the name "Tony" is used throughout. It's my prom night and as I am finishing up with getting ready, you remind me that it is my weekend to do chores. I give you a bratty response telling you to do them since it's my prom and I will be out partying with my friends. Our parents don't mind who does the chores as long as they get done. Since you are being stubborn and refuse to do them for me I give you some bribes, but you refuse. You have some dirt on me because you recorded an inappropriate phone conversation between my boyfriend and I with me talking dirty about all the sexual things I am going to do to him on my night. In fact I was planning on loosing my virginity. You play the recording and threaten to show it to mom and dad. I beg you not to and plead that I am willing to do anything for you. You tell me that you will do my chores for me and keep the phone conversation a secret as long as I do all the dirty things to you that I had talked about during being on the phone. I have no choice but to do whatever my perv brother wants. I am a bratty sister so I put up a fight as I am disgusted by sucking my own brothers cock. I make you lick my wet pussy and then you make me loose my virginity to you. You still need to cum so you make me get on my knees again because I tell you you're only allowed to cum in my mouth. Still you end up blowing a huge load all over my face, cleavage and prom dress. I am beyond mad now that my look for prom was ruined by my brother's big load of cum . AnnabelleRogers

File Info
Duration: 00:14:41
Size: 355.73 MB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/v7mcs4irkj6t/Brother_Gives_Unwanted_Facial_on_Prom.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 24, 2020 1:54 pm
Lilian Stone - The New Subscriber

Related Categories: SISTERS , BIG TITS , BIG BUTTS , TITJOBS , REDHEADS
Keywords: lilian stone , alex adams , family therapy , pov , blowjobs , big step-sister , step-sister , pawg , secret , camgirl , cumshot , thick , snapchat , big boobs

Lilian asks her little step-brother into her room to ask him about a purchase he recently made....

File Info
Duration: 00:24:12
Size: 1.44 GB

screenshot

Download
https://filejoker.net/r4u7rz4azuwv/The_New_Subscriber.mp4