Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 01, 2020 3:45 pm
Goddess Allexandra - Stroke for Step-Mommy TOPLESS

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Category: JOI
Related Categories: TOPLESS , STEP-MOMMY DOMME , TABOO , MESMERIZE , LARGE NIPPLES
Keywords: femdom , goddess worship , cock tease , big nipples , body worship , british , big tits , nipples , mesmerize , mind fuck , blonde goddess , long nails , roleplay

Fully topless in clip.
Now, I've got you alone, you can stroke for me. I know you are weak for my tits, and my huge nipples. I've noticed that you keep staring, at me.
It's time to get me out of your system. I need to take care of this. You will stroke, in-front of me. There is no more hiding.
To your surprise, I pull out my exquisite tits. You won't forget this moment, you will only become more hopelessly addicted.
My tits will etch their image in your mind, there will be no forgetting them.

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:07:05
Size: 544.49 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/6zcb4srvxsbk/Stroke_for_Step_Mommy_TOPLESS.mp4
srv13
Added: Nov 23, 2020 6:46 am
Selena Love - Teen Selena Love Seduces Big Dick Dad

Category: Teens, Taboo, Big Dicks, Rough Sex, POV Sex

I thought my step-daughter Selena was always close with me but little did I know she wanted to fuck me, I can not believe my petite step-daughter is now bouncing on my big dick.

File Info
Duration: 00:22:22
Size: 1.23 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/qskhjizsunf9/Teen_Selena_Love_Seduces_Big_Dick_Dad.mp4
srv13
Added: Nov 22, 2020 4:39 pm
Krissy Lynn – Step Mom Shares a Bed with Big Dick Step Son

Category: Big Ass, Big Dick, Mature, MILF, POV

File Info
Duration: 00:18:35
Size: 1.02 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/29uh4z12qw9w/Step_Mom_Shares_a_Bed_with_Big_Dick_Step_Son.mp4
srv13
Added: Nov 19, 2020 12:55 am
Jocelyn Baker - Slutty Maid Seduces You

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: POV SEX, MAID FETISH, EYE FETISH
Keywords: sensual domination, jocelyn baker, pov, eye contact

Your hanging out at home when your cleaning lady shows up, she starts cleaning & you continue playing on your phone..hardly paying attention to her. But, she strikes up a conversation with you. At first you're annoyed, but, she's being A LOT more friendly then usual. Asking you if you've lost weight, telling you look good, and now you can't help but notice just how good she's looking. She tells you the cleaning agency got new uniforms & suggests she shows it to you a little more closely..that way you can really get a good look at it. After seeing it up close, you notice just how great her tits look. She catches you, but instead of scolding you about not looking at her chest she confesses that she is interested in you as well and always has been. Now she wants you to pull your pants down so she can show you JUST how favorite of hers you are. Once your pants are down she wastes no time taking your dick into her mouth, sucking you like you've never been sucked before! She's talking dirty, telling you all about how she needs to feel you inside her cunt. You finally give in and now she's stripping off her sexy little maid outfit right in your very own bedroom. You almost can't believe it's happening. Once she's naked she pushes you down on the bed and climbs on top of you, riding your dick like crazy. Then, she switches it up and starts going reverse cowgirl on you. But, she confesses she isn't on birth control and would just love to taste your cum. So it's back on her knees to open wide for that huge load you've got. JocelynBaker

File Info
Duration: 00:10:40
Size: 803.99 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/9hw99hv0rwo3/slutty_maid_seduces_you.mp4
srv13
Added: Nov 19, 2020 12:16 am
Penny The Nymphette - Little Sisters First Time

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS , REDHEADS , TABOO , STRIP TEASE, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: horny , step-sister

I'm so glad you're back for the holidays big step-brother! You know how we've never been exceptionally close, well I want to change that. I know about those clubs you go to.. The strip clubs. I want to dance for you.I want to show you my body, my newly formed curves,breasts,butt. Just dance, no touching. But you know me big step-brother I always was a scheming little minx. I think about you touching me sometimes, don't you think about touching me? Filling me with your cock? Don't you think about pounding your step-sister big step-brother? Don't you want to hear me squeal? Don't you want to break my hymen big step-brother? I want you to be the one to do it... Contains:*Virtual Sex* *Masturbation**Striptease**

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Duration: 00:17:50
Size: 849.64 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/ibbyokkdnwhs/Little_Sisters_First_Time.mp4
srv13
Added: Nov 19, 2020 12:14 am
Jasjaede - Bath time w daddy facial cream pie

Category: Creampie, Daddy Roleplay, Ebony, Facials, Taboo, Virtual Sex

As im taking a bath my dad walks in on me.... he asks me to show him more of my body and when i refuse he blackmails me, wtf. i give in and show him and start teasing him with my body, is this what you like daddy?? i end up sucking his huge cock and letting him give me a facial before letting him fuck me doggy & cream pie my pussy.

File Info
Duration: 00:12:14
Size: 301.02 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/e56epvv3rok6/bath_time_w_daddy_facial_cream_pie.mp4
srv13
Added: Nov 17, 2020 5:24 pm
Gabbie Carter - I Fucked My Step-Daughter after Bowling Night

Category: TITTY FUCK
Related Categories: TABOO , BIG TITS , CREAMPIE , DADDYS GIRL , FOOTJOBS
Keywords: gabbie carter , huge tits , big naturals , teen , pov missionary , all natural , pov blowjob , handjob , step-daughter , step-dad , taboo sex , tight pussy , titty squeezing , college slut , perfect tits

So last Saturday night when I came home from the Bowling League I got a pleasant surprise. It was pretty late and all the lights were out in the house so I figured my Step-Daughter, Gabbie, was resting in her room. My wife was on a business trip so it was just the two of us. Well I tried to be as quiet as I could and when I walked into my bedroom and turned on the light I jumped six feet in the air. My step-daughter was laying in my bed wearing the sexiest little outfit ever. She had on a tiny little pink cut off top that barely held her breasts in and sexiest lace underwear ever. I could have jerked off right then and there. But I know it’s wrong so I told her to please leave and got to her room. Gabbie wasn’t having it and started to tease me. Then she pulled her top up and her beautiful boobs fell out. I tried to resist but she made me touch them. I had zero will power and went for it. She sucked me and titty fucked me and jerked me off with her feet. Then SHE BEGGED me to fuck her six ways from Sunday. Gabbie promised me that she was on the pill then she made me shoot my load deep inside her tight soft pussy. We both agreed to keep it a secret from her step-mother and she snuck into my room the following night for round two. I feel guilty, but not
really, she’s fucking hot, how could I not.

File Info
Duration: 00:13:35
Size: 810.06 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/lu74f4s98gfw/I_Fucked_My_Step_Daughter_after_Bowling_Night.mp4
srv13
Added: Nov 17, 2020 5:18 pm
Jessica Starling - Share a Bed w Mommy POV Virtual Sex

Category: Mommy Roleplay, Virtual Sex, POV, Cumshots, Taboo

Whoops! You're on vacation with mommy, but this hotel room only has one bed. And mommy only goes to bed naked. You're nervous sharing a bed with your naked mommy, but that starts to melt away as she invites you to cuddle with her. Your mommy seduces you, telling you to suck on her tits while she strokes your cock. Then, facing each other, she guides your cock into her pussy, and tells you to thrust inside her. Then, you climb on top and pound your mommy's pussy in missionary, watching her big tits bounce with every thrust. You pull out and cum all over mommy. | Tags: brunette, long hair, big boobs, big tits, big natural tits, bouncing boobs, roleplay, role play, dirty talking, stripping, lingerie, taboo, mommy, milf, pov, virtual sex, missionary, cumshot

File Info
Duration: 00:15:37
Size: 372.13 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/i3aasao4xrh3/Share_a_Bed_w_Mommy_POV_Virtual_Sex.mp4
srv13
Added: Nov 04, 2020 1:46 pm
Marilyn Masters - A Crazy Idea

Related Categories: MILF , BIG TITS , MATURE , BLONDES , MOMMAS BOY
Keywords: marilyn masters , alex adams , family therapy , pov , blowjobs , titjob , cumshot , step-mom , secret , beach , bikini , pawg milf , cougar , family

After spending the day at the beach with her step-son, step-mom admits to having thoughts she knows she shouldn't....

File Info
Duration: 00:17:01
Size: 483.35 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/74i3v11cb7h8/A_Crazy_Idea.mp4
srv13
Added: Nov 04, 2020 1:40 pm
Sweetkiss 69 - Stepmom Blackmails Stepson

Category: Dildo Fucking, MILF, Blackmail Fantasy, Mommy Roleplay, Dirty Talking, Virtual Sex

Do you know why i called you in here, no hes not home.. Its just me nd you all weekend. And guess what i found in your room again? My panties.. Do you remember what i told you would happen? Well if you please me then i wont tell him about you sneaking and jerking to my panties... What do you mean no? Dont you want to feel the pleasure you've been jerking to in my panties? Your already hard cock does.. So what will it be do i tell or will you fuck me? thats a good boy now lay there as i ride your hard pantie loving cock or else...

File Info
Duration: 00:10:21
Size: 476.3 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/vydufwkhyidl/Stepmom_Blackmails_Stepson.mp4
srv13
Added: Nov 04, 2020 1:16 pm
Kelly Payne - Just a One Time Thing Mommy RolePlay

Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX , POV , MOMMAS BOY , DIRTY TALK , MILF
Keywords: step-mom step-son , step-mommy , step-mom , step-mom step-son role play , taboo milf , taboo role play , taboo dirty talking , dirty talking step-mommy , step-mom step-son fetish , age play , age regression , loving step-mommy

Step-Mommy tries to figure out why her sweet boy is feeling down, apparently you found out the girl you thought was your girlfriend is... well, "hanging out" with your best friend to. Even worse you were suppose to fuck her today. Wait what? moms a bit taken back but the over share... but still tries her best to comfort you in her usually loving and playful manner. But you have another idea... how about step-mommy does what his girlfriend was suppose to do? Again step-mom is taken back... but she is a reasonable step-mom, and has promised to give you what you ask within reason, and when she says no she always has good reason and explains it to you... except every excuse she has you explain how it is okay and nothing wrong with it and she hasn't given any good reason to say no... eventually she gives in and you both enjoy a playful naughty fun time together like no other.

File Info
Duration: 00:18:58
Size: 1.13 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/1dpm9orksanh/Just_a_One_Time_Thing_Mommy_RolePlay.mp4
srv13
Added: Oct 25, 2020 1:37 pm
Jasper Nyx – Spray Tan From My Friends Hot Step-Mom Complete Series

Category: MILF
Related Categories: CHEATING, COUGAR, POV SEX, DEEP THROAT, XXX HARDCORE
Keywords: jasper nyx, step-mom, step-mother, milf, married, wife, cheat, cougar, sons friend, friends step-mom, my friends hot step-mom, spray tan, spraytan, sex, cfnm

Spray Tan From My Friends Hot Step-Mom Part 2
So last week I got my first spray tan from my best friend's hot step-mom Mrs Nyx and it was awesome. The spray tan came out looking good with the fact that I got to be naked in front of her with a raging hard on that she kept looking at was one of the most exciting things that ever happened to me! nothing else crazy happened but she did say it would probably inappropriate for something like us so she made me promise not to tell anyone including her husband and her step-son who was my best friend and I readily agreed. So it had been a week and it was time for my next spray tan session So while I knew Mr Nyx was still at work and my best friend was still at practice I went over to his house for my spray tan session. When I walked in I've found Mrs Nyx in the kitchen working on her phone , we said hi and made some small talk she said we could get started. She led me into the living room where she had her spray tan Tent set up , she told me to go ahead undress and put my clothes on the couch and she would be back in a minute to get started. When she came back in I was facing the wall of the tent away from her she started doing the spray tan on my back and after that was done in a few minutes she told me to turn around so she could do my front . I've been thinking all week how exciting it was to be naked in front of her so of course I was sporting a raging hard erection when I turned around. Her eyes instantly locked onto it and she paused for a second before she started spray tanning my front, it was almost like she was caught in some form of trance . She shook her head and got to work on my front slowly working her way down my body until she knelt down on her knees and was at eye level with my hard member facing her. She spray tanned the rest of my body and then stood up and said I was all set . She turned the machine off but before leaving the room she told me that she had to ask me something important . I asked her and she said what seems to be going on down there and pointed at my erection. I told her I was sorry and I apologized but me and my new girlfriend weren't doing anything physical yet and on top of that she was so pretty and being naked in front of her just arouse me so much that I couldn't help myself. Rather than get upset like I thought she would she actually took it as a compliment and smiled at me , she asked how I was able to get my pants on When our sessions were over and I told her it was incredibly difficult and painful . She said if I wanted it she could give me some lotion and I could take care of the problem right now before I got dressed. I told her that would be great and asked if she was going to be leaving the room she said no it was fine I could do it in front of her and that got me even more turned on. Before long I was stroking myself as fast and hard as I could as my best friends step-mom sat there and watched me and from what I could tell by the look on her face actually enjoyed herself. when I was about to finish I told her and she hurriedly grabbed a towel and caught my nut before I made a mess on all her spray tan equipment . She reminded me that this all was our little secret and she would see me next week for our next session. I got dressed in left and all I could think about was what was gonna happen next week when I was naked in front of my friends hot step-mom!
Spray Tan From My Friends Hot Step-Mom Part 3
It was getting to be that time of the week again, my spray tan was starting to fade and I needed to get it touched up . Which really meant I got to go get naked in front of my friends hot step-mom and wag my reaching hard erection in her face! Since I had a standing appointment with Mrs Nyx or Jasper as she preferred I call her I decided to just head over and when I got to her house I let myself in . I knew that her step-son/my best friend was still going to be at practice and her husband would still be at work so that meant we would have the house to ourselves. I found her waiting for me in the kitchen , we said hi and made some small talk and then she led me into the living room. Like the other times she already had her spray tan system set up with the giant spray tent empty and waiting for me . Just like all the other times she told me to go ahead and get undressed and step into the tent facing away from her and she would come back in a few minutes and get the spray tan started . A couple of minutes later she had finished with my backside and told me to turn around , also just like all the other times I was sporting massive wood so when I turned around her eyes locked straight onto it . She got down on her knees and slowly sprayed my lower half of the body and having my erection just inches from her beautiful face was such a turn on that I actually had a little precum fall out . When we were finished she turned her machine off and said she noticed I was still having my problem of being too excited And I blushed a little and said yeah I was sorry about that . She said it was no problem but she did have another client coming in about 10 minutes so if I wanted to take care of it I needed to hurry . I told her I really did need to take care of it but sometimes when I did it myself it took me a long time to finish . She got a concerned look on her face at first then she thought about the problem and without saying a word she picked up the bottle of Lube poured some in her hand and walked over to me . She asked me since it took me awhile to finish that if she could maybe help me , I said sure but I wasn't really actually sure what she meant . she reached out and grasped my rock hard solid cock and started stroking ! Having my best friends step-mom give me a handjob was such a turn on that my legs actually got a little weak and I asked her if we could possibly move it to where I could sit down on a chair . She told me that wouldn't be a problem and once I was comfortable she continued and before long I blew my load ! After we got cleaned up and I got dressed she reminded me that she would see me next week for our regular appointment and also that what happened during our sessions had to stay with between us . No one could ever find out especially her husband or her step-son , I told her no one ever would and then I left .
Spray Tan From My Friends Hot Step-Mom Part 4
So it had been another week and it was time to get my spray tan touched up. As soon as school got out I knew my best friend was going to be staying after class to hang out with his girlfriend so I headed straight to his house to get my spray tan from his hot step-mom. When I got to the house I just let myself in and I found his step-mom aka Jasper as she prefers I call her stand in the kitchen texting on her phone . We made a little small talk and then she led me into the living room where her spray tan stuff was all set up, she told me to do the same like I did last time undress and step into the booth and she would be right back. Once she finished doing the spray tan on my back she told me to go ahead and turn around and just like every other time I was raging hard so as I turned her eyes locked straight onto it and she continued to do the spray tan . It was weird it was almost like she was in some sort of trance she get just kept spraying Maine while not taking her eyes off my erection . Once I was finished she turned the machine off and we both knew what came next , I couldn't leave without taking care of my erection . I figured I would be the bold one and break the ice so I asked her if she could help me like she did last time and she said she could while reminded me that it had to stay our secret . She said the only problem was though she did not have any Lube or lotion And we had to hurry since she had another client coming. Will I ask her what we should do since it it would hurt me if we didn't use Lube and she said she thought of something the else that we could do. She lowered herself down to her knees and slowly took my entire erection into her mouth and started sucking ! Having my best friend's hot step-mom suck me off was truly amazing but on top of that getting her to take her shirt off and do it topless was definitely the best thing that ever happened to me . Before long she swallowed my nut , let me get dressed, and told me she would see me next week!
Spray Tan From My Friends Hot Step-Mom Part 5
My weekly appointment had rolled around again to get my spray tan from my friends hot step-mom, so as soon as school got out I headed straight to her house. I found her Jasper waiting in the kitchen like she always was, we made some small talk and then she led me into the spray tan room and told me to get undressed. Even though we have been doing this for weeks now the idea of being naked in front of my friends step-mom just turned me on so much so of course like every other time when she finished my backside and told me to turn around I was sporting a massive erection and a grin on my face! Once she finished spraying my front side she turned her machine off and I asked her if she would be willing to help me again and pointed at my erection? She said sure but she was in the mood to have some fun too and with that she stripped naked in front of me, Then she told me to sit on the couch and make myself comfortable. First she sucked me off and that felt amazing but then She told me that she wanted to fuck and I eagerly agreed! I spent the next hour pounding my best friend's hot step-mom's brains out and she made me promise to continue getting a spray tan all summer long and fucking her behind her husband and sons back every chance we got!

File Info
Video: 1808x822 pixels
Duration: 00:33:16
Size: 897.56 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/sze3l7eet0rv/Spray_Tan_From_My_Friends_Hot_Step_Mom.mp4
srv13
Added: Oct 24, 2020 1:50 pm
Siena Rose - Mother Had To Do It 4K

Category: Taboo, Mommy Roleplay, Older Woman / Younger Man, Impregnation Fantasy, POV Sex

Also available in HD. The virus changed the world and left the older males sterile. Women created an annual mating hunt for the fertile, young men who are drafted to reproduce. Some of the woman have been known to become savages, taking young boys sperm however they wish. Your parents have always sheltered you and let you lead a fairly normal life. But your father is out of town and I received notification that you have been drafted to participate. It is up to me to protect you the best I can. I call your father and he tells me what I have to do - he doesn't want to risk your well being at the hands of the desperate, sperm greedy women. I send you to bed and when the hunt begins I come to bedroom. Mommy has to do this - I've marked our house as taken and claimed you for myself. I just couldn't stand the thought of another woman touching you. We are both nervous - you've never had sex before and I've never been with anyone but your father. I'm timid as I finally see your hard for me and I touch you - realizing how much you've grown up and how big your young cock is. I stroke you slowly, keeping my eyes on your face. And you want it in my mouth, I can't resist your urges. Before long I am ready for your cock - you hare to fuck me, son because these are the rules. I slowly ease you into my pussy, asking you to go slow because it's way bigger than I am used to. I ride you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl until I can't stand it anymore - you've given me an amazing orgasm. But now I REALLY want your cum, son, I want you to cum deep in mother's pussy - if anyone is going to get pregnant tonight it has to be ME.

File Info
Video: 3840x2160 pixels
Duration: 00:21:35
Size: 684.37 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/q09re0ivyda6/Mother_Had_To_Do_It_4K.mp4
srv13
Added: Oct 20, 2020 4:29 pm
Cory Chase - Caught Jerking Off To Step Mom's Social Media Account

Category: MILF
Related Categories: BIG TITS , PAWG , CUM SWALLOWERS , PORNSTARS , ANAL
Keywords: cory chase , jmac , stuck , blow job , blowjob , big boobs , milf , cum shot , cumshot , facial , step fantasy , blonde , step mom , pov sex

Caught Jerking Off To Step Mom's Social Media Account
I was looking at my step mom's social media account, when she walks up to me and asks me a question. "Would you like to have some fun with me before I go off to work?" she asks. I nod my head, 'yes!' She strips out of her blouse and skirt, and she stands in front of me in her bra and panties. She throws her bra on to the ground, and then pulls my pants off. "Look at that cock! It's so much bigger than your father's!" she exclaims. She starts to kiss my cock up and down, and then she puts the whole thing in her mouth. She stands up in front of me and she pulls her panties down to the ground. She reminds me that I'm not allowed to tell anyone about this, especially not my father. She sits on top of my cock and she rides me in the cowgirl position. She bounces up and down on my cock, and she tells me that she wants to keep doing this more often with me! She flips around and she keeps riding my cock in the reverse cowgirl position, until I cum inside of her pussy! Then she licks my cock up and down, to clean me off. "I have to go get ready for work, but I'll be coming home to YOU later!" she tells me.

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Duration: 00:12:48
Size: 420.21 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/dj99j8fekzem/Caught_Jerking_Off_To_Step_Moms_Social_Media_Account.mp4
srv13
Added: Oct 20, 2020 1:40 pm
Tara Tainton - Bring Your Son to Work Day: Mom's a Bra Model

Category
: BRA FETISH
Related Categories: BIG TITS , STRIP TEASE , TABOO , LARGE NIPPLES , TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: video series , bring your step-son to work , milf , step-mom , taboo , striptease , topless , big breasts , natural breasts , nipples , modeling , cleavage , ignore , voyeur , cock tease

I'm so excited... I get to take you to work with me today! ...my darling boy. I hope it won't be too much for you. I hope you won't be BORED. Finally, you get to see what step-mom does all day! ...what's the matter, honey? Didn't you know?? You didn't know your step-mom's a bra model?! I hope you can handle it...

File Info
Video: 854x480 pixels
Duration: 00:24:33
Size: 154.93 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/heluc5bretpt/Moms_a_Bra_Model.mp4